Download the Skift - Travel News & Research app to access new, must-read content every day. The app allows anyone to access Skift reporting anytime, anywhere for insight and analysis on the travel industry news that matters most. It also allows Skift Research subscribers additional access and an expanded suite of in-app features.
● Non-subscribers can download the app for FREE and access daily news from Skift's editors and reporters.
● Skift Research subscribers have access to nearly 100 reports in our vault, ranging in topics from digital marketing strategy to competitive deep dives into travel’s largest publicly traded companies. Every two weeks we publish a new Research report on a hot-button topic impacting travel industry decision makers.
● Download Research reports to your mobile device to read offline
● News alerts: Get notified of major developing stories
● Save Research reports and daily news articles to read later on any of your devices
What do I get access to in the app?
● Daily News: Original stories from Skift's editors, reporters, and correspondents
● News Alerts: Breaking travel industry news delivered instantly
● Early Access: Subscribers get exclusive access to original daily stories, whether news or analysis or enterprise features, available hours before non-subscribers.
● Research Reports: Twice monthly reports written by Skift’s world-class research team. Each report builds on top of existing data and research as well as our own original reporting and in-house survey data. Over 100 hours of proprietary research go into each report. Providing you with in-depth analysis on all sectors of the global travel industry.
● Data Sheets: Downloadable data, charts, and gures on travel markets, consumers, companies and trends. The sheets are fully editable and can be altered to one’s preference.
● Analyst Sessions: Monthly audiocasts for subscribers only. In each session our analyst review our most popular reports and give even more insights and editorial perspective.
● Long Reads: Long-form and in-depth coverage from Skift's editors and reporters.
How does a Skift Research subscription work?
● To access Research reports and some features of this app, you must already be a subscriber. Please visit Skift in order to speak with a specialist about your needs
● Your subscription gives you unlimited access to all Skift Research content within the app and on the website
Skift is the largest industry intelligence and marketing platform in travel, providing news, information, data, and services to all sectors of the world’s largest industry. Skift deciphers and defines trends for marketers, strategists, and technologists in the global travel industry.