The only problem for me is that every time I press auto follow or something like that it says that I'm using the lite version and to upgrade(even though I already purchased it) and when I go to do that it gives me an error saying I have to log on the my Google play account. If any one knows how to fix it plz let me know.
A pirates dream Great application for maps ,flexibility would like to see a simulator section that would calculate various boating need such as alerts for weather ,fuel of distance best route to take etc .
Best chartplotter app out there Really like the ability to save and share tracks
Love the app I never take my cruiser out without the charts on
Never go boating at night without it! Life saver when navigating new areas or at night.
Use it all the time. Wish it had an AIS overlay.
- Satellite imagery, street maps & topos as baseman
-Advanced NMEA Instrumentation
- AIS over TCP/UDP
- Wind Direction, Wind Speed, GPS Temperature, Sonar Depth over NMEA
- Real time track overlay
- Voice prompts for marine navigation
- Nautical Charts Course up
- Route Manager
- Tide & Currents
- Option to keep screen on during navigation
- Display Boat's speed
- Inland rivers data published by USACE
-Minnesota lakes HD(1ft)- Kabetogama, Minnetonka, Waconia,Leech,Mille Lacs etc.