Really great app. Use it for offshore sailboat racing. Works great for navigating the course. Fun to study the recorded track after.
great ap love it
The only problem for me is that every time I press auto follow or something like that it says that I'm using the lite version and to upgrade(even though I already purchased it) and when I go to do that it gives me an error saying I have to log on the my Google play account. If any one knows how to fix it plz let me know.
A pirates dream Great application for maps ,flexibility would like to see a simulator section that would calculate various boating need such as alerts for weather ,fuel of distance best route to take etc .
Really Like it It's what I need and more. Haven't come across any problems yet
Best chartplotter app out there Really like the ability to save and share tracks
- Satellite imagery, street maps & topos as baseman
-Advanced NMEA Instrumentation
- AIS over TCP/UDP
- Wind Direction, Wind Speed, GPS Temperature, Sonar Depth over NMEA
- Real time track overlay
- Voice prompts for marine navigation
- Nautical Charts Course up
- Route Manager
- Tide & Currents
- Option to keep screen on during navigation
- Display Boat's speed
- Inland rivers data published by USACE
-Minnesota lakes HD(1ft)- Kabetogama, Minnetonka, Waconia,Leech,Mille Lacs etc.