iCam Pro is the next generation of our popular webcam viewing app, iCam.
iCam Pro allows you to remotely monitor multiple live video and audio webcam feeds from your Android device over WiFi and EDGE/3G/4G/LTE.
iCam has been featured on the Today Show, CNN, and Good Morning America in addition to the "Dog Lover" iPhone TV Ad - http://skjm.com/news.php
Popular uses include baby monitor, pet cam, nanny cam, spy cam, and security camera.
Record and playback recorded video Events and receive Notifications on your Android device when Motion or Sound are detected by your iCamSource Pro(s).
New Features in iCam Pro include:
- Widescreen video support.
- Significantly improved real-time video quality and framerate.
- Sound detection and recording.
- Detection, notification, and scheduling settings can be set remotely from the iCam Pro app.
- Manually Start / Stop recording from the iCam Pro app.
- Improved recording video / audio playback.
- User interface improvements in both the iCam Pro app and the iCamSource Pro.
- Auto-detection of network IP cam JPEG and MJPEG URLs in the iCamSource Pro.
iCam Pro is free to use on your local network. Remote access and notifications require iCam Pro Service, available either as a one-time purchase, or as a low-cost monthly subscription.
Please note that to use iCam Pro you will also need to download the free iCamSource Pro software from http://skjm.com/icampro/ or purchase our new iCamSource Pro Mobile app.
The iCamSource Pro software supports Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS X 10.9 and later. iCamSource Pro Mobile supports camera-enabled iOS devices running iOS 7 or later.
NOTICE: If you are ever having issues please contact support instead of just leaving a bad review as we have no way of contacting you to help resolve your problem. Thanks!
*** You can also visit http://skjm.com/icampro/support.php#faq for a list of other Frequently Asked Questions.