Update: Alpha is over! If you want to help test the new version in development, join the game's Google+ Community and sign up to get developer builds. Your app will be then updated.
You can follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/miniciv
This is a 3D game for high-end hardware. The reference devices are the 2013 Nexus 7, Nexus 5 and Nexus 10.
Please report any bugs, issues or performance problems, it will greatly help me bring it to as many devices as possible!
WAR WORLDS IS CURRENTLY IN BETA -- there will be bugs, there will be new features added all the time. Get in now to have a say in the development of this exciting new MMO! We take every bug report and feature request seriously! Please make sure you use the "Report" function on any crash reports so that we can get a notification and debug your issue. If you have any other issues to report, shake your phone to send us a screenshot.
This game is true free-to-play. In-app purchases help the developer, but only affect cosmetic features (rename your stars, give your empire a funky shield image, and so on). NO PAY-TO-WIN!
In this space-based 4X MMO, you will explore an infinite universe, colonize worlds, harvest alien artefacts, raise an army and conquer your enemies! War Worlds is a multiplayer 4X game set in an infinite universe. From your home world, the universe is your oyster as you explore, expand, exploit and exterminate anyone who stands in the way of your ever-expanding empire!
If you've played Master of Orion before, then you'll know the drill: you choose how you want to build your empire: conquest, diplomacy, trade, all are possible in this open-ended game.
Or have you ever dreamed of being a legendary hero like Alexander the Great?
Then, 'The Kings' is exactly what you are looking for.
In 'The Kings', you are the legendary hero in a fantasy world, and your mission as a great king is to conquer the world while competing with other heroes.
What you have to do as a king to conquer the world, you basically need to construct your own castle, recruit and train the army, and scout other heroes in the world. And, don’t forget about politics! You also need to establish and maintain a diplomatic relations with the enemies.
You may face some troubles with command keys and circumstances while you are playing the game.
But, don’t worry, we will always help you with ‘TIP’ pop-ups.
Now, let’s take a deep breath and move a first step to become the greatest conqueror with ‘The Kings’!
Feel the REAL STRATEGY!
- Turn based strategy game
- Easy to learn with 'TIP' popup
- 6 different scenarios
- 50 legendary great heroes selectable
- Challenging AI
- 3 kinds of AI levels
- Variety 50 battle maps
- Auto-saved every turn
- 4 save slots
The world is full of terrible horrors, however, and they will wear away at your Empire from all sides. Natural resources have become more scarce. And perhaps worst of all, your powerful Empire has grown heavy and full of internal strife with its age. How long can you stand the pressures of survival before your Empire finally comes crumbling back down into the desolated earth from which it grew?
EMPIRE introduces the world's first "Deck-Building 4X Strategy Game". EMPIRE is a quick, easy-to-learn yet difficult to master strategy/tactics game. FEATURES:
- Procedurally generated worlds mean that no two games will be alike. Will you find valuable mountains to mine military materials from? Food-rich forests that will grow your Empire quickly?
- A unique take on the deck building mechanism similar to those in Dominion, Puzzle Strike or Ascension. Your deck grows during the game, and it fills with both useful Action Cards, powerful Spell Cards, -- and also totally useless Strife Cards. Managing your deck is an important part of staying strong!
- Dozens of interesting tactical cards featuring excellent art from concept artist Gilles Ketting.
- A unique grid based tactical combat system. Use your Action and Spell cards to get the upper hand and destroy the enemy forces!
- Unlike traditional 4X strategy games which not only take hours, but tend to become slow and boring late game, EMPIRE is a quick, elegant knife-fight of a game.
- Designed by indie game design superstar Keith Burgun, creator of 100 Rogues.
We have tons of plans for the game in terms of future content additions, balance patches, extra game modes, and other support.
Please check out our website at: http://empire-game.net/
Or come chat with us at our forums: http://www.dinofarmgames.com/forum/index.php?forums/empire.12/
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
More fun games from Herocraft:
• Race Illegal: High Speed 3D
• The Tiny Bang Story
• Tiny Token Empires
• Farm Frenzy Free
• Zombie Derby
• Ice Rage
You have 3 different rocket launchers, and one flamethrower with different skills every vehicle.
Tap to move and tap enemies to shot.
TouchGen: ""So engaging it’s almost impossible to put down"" EDITOR'S CHOICE!
TouchArcade: ""It nails!"" 5/5 STARS! GAME OF THE YEAR RUNNER-UP AWARD!
AppSpy: ""Fantastically intriguing take on reversing the roles in a Tower Defense game"" VERDICT: GREAT!
IGN: ""A perfect challenge for any strategist"" NOMINEE FOR BEST MOBILE STRATEGY AWARD!
Award winning game Anomaly Warzone Earth HD turns tower defense on its head. This time you take control of the attacking force, pitting your heavily armored squad against the destructive towers of an alien horde. Carefully lead your squad through the invaders' defenses, shattering their towers and turrets with special weapons and power-ups in this groundbreaking new experience in tower offense.
- Experience a new type of tower defense game where you're the attacking side
- Think tactically and choose the right squad, route, special weapons, and plan to guarantee success in Tower Offense strategy
- Gather resources strategically to buy and upgrade new and more powerful units
- Play for hours on end in engaging modes of play: Story Campaign and Squad Assault modes
- Immerse yourself in the cutting-edge graphics and atmospheric soundtrack
Keywords: tower defense, tower offense, award winning game, strategy game, action game, innovative, mobile strategy, tactical game, reverse tower defense"
## Please check the unsupported devices list before purchasing ##
Slay is a simple to learn game of strategy and cunning set in medieval times. The island is divided up between the six players, and you must try to capture your enemies' land and link up your own territories to create larger and stronger ones. You begin capturing land by attacking with your peasants. Once your territories become richer you can combine peasants to make stronger and stronger people (Spearmen, Knights and then Barons) who can kill weaker enemy troops, or knock down their castles. Just be careful that you don't create too many expensive men or the territory will go bankrupt!
"This game is pure strategy! It's a work of genius. Brilliant AI. Engaging turn-based multiplayer strategy. Sid Meier, eat your heart out!" - GameSpy.com
"I love this game! I play it all the time, and when I'm not, I think about wanting to play it." - PocketNow.com
"At first glance, Slay looks elementary, but hidden beneath are cunning strategy elements that must be finely balanced for success" - PC Magazine
"Deceptively delightful. The graphics are simple, but the strategy is complex." - Download.com
For the latest news on all my games follow @SeansGames on Twitter!
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
MARCH 3RD -- NOW FEATURING TURN-BASED MULTIPLAYER!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
Get ready to command a naval war between furious armies striving for the last remaining supplies of oil. Smash through onrushing waves of enemies while experiencing a thrilling story of apocalypse, military technology, and never-ending battles!
If you are not sure that your device is supported you can try the free demo available in the market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unigine.oilrush
* Breathtaking 3D graphics of superior quality never before available on mobile devices
* Unique and varied environments: the twilit Antarctic, flooded jungles, sunken cities, Asian villages, great canyons, ruined industrial zones, and more
* Massive battles, furious enemies, raging attacks!
* One game, many mission types: capture-'em-all, save-the-hero, tower defense, survival, oil retrieval, rescue, defeat-the-boss, and more
* Strategic depth due to different attack/defense weapons with multi-level upgrade options
* Tech tree with rich array of super technologies, including nukes, napalm, submarines, and convertiplanes
* Campaign more than 10 hours long and packed with 15 challenging, story-based missions
* 15 quick game maps for battles with up to three AI opponents
* 18 music tracks delivering unique fusion of heavy industrial groove and electronic ambient/breaks
The strategy game runs on devices (with at least 1 GB RAM) with the following chips:
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 225
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 320
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
* NVIDIA Tegra 3
* NVIDIA Tegra 4
Battles of the new game take place in Alaska, Mexico, Canada and even Antarctica (say hello to a hardcore scenario of destroying the last troops of the Third Reich at the South Pole).
Strategy & Tactics: USSR vs USA is a fierce meeting of two frenemies!
• 2 alternative history campaigns (17 missions)
• 5 maps in scenario mode
• Global multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Endlessly replayble Skirmish mode
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
The alien robots are back and this time they’ve got Korea in their sights. It’s your job to lead a squad into fierce fire-fights and fend off the alien invasion. Plan your routes carefully and use new units and powers to turn the tide of war against a horde of new enemy threats.
This isn’t tower defense it’s tower offense!
Flipping the tower defense genre on its head, you play the invaders leading your unit into alien-infested districts. Plan carefully, use your money and powers wisely, and make it through unscathed.
A NEW WAY TO PLAY
Keep an eye on the action from a top-down perspective and use tactile touch controls to assemble your squad, plan your route using the new tactical map and simply execute player powers such as Boost, which speeds up your unit’s offense. Test your leadership abilities in the new ‘Art of War’ trials.
This thrilling portable strategy game comes to life in stunning detail on your device with stunning high-definition visuals and attention to detail. Anomaly Korea delivers an atmospheric soundtrack and full voice acting – this is console gameplay on a portable device.
•A sequel to the award-winning Anomaly Warzone Earth
•Think tactically across 12 new missions
•Deploy new player powers and units to take on new enemies
•Put your skills to the test in ‘Art of War’ mode
•Cutting-edge visuals and a stunning soundtrack with full voice acting
•Optimised for best Android devices
For more information or support, please visit www.anomalykorea.com"
Arma Tactics is a turn-based close-combat strategy game, where the player takes control of a four-member Special Forces team. There are no given strategies, rails to move on, or paths to follow; it‘s up to the player to decide how he will play through both the story-driven missions and generated missions with randomized objectives. Whether using stealth or a more direct approach, players will need to use their strategic thinking and use both basic and advanced weaponry while facing many different opponents - ranging from unorganized local militia to smart and skilled mercenaries.
With highly replayable missions, achievements, weapons to unlock and whole campaigns to be regularly added, Arma Tactics offers many hours of intense ever-changing action.
Arma Tactics is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
* Having problems? Please drop us a line at email@example.com
* Want to know about upcoming content? Keep checking www.facebook.com/ArmaTactics
Its a 4X game - eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate - which includes classic games such as Colonization (1994) and Civilization (1991). One of the main differences is that Exploration Colony is a peaceful game, focused on economy and resource optimization, so there's no military extermination.
You were sent by your King to create a Colony on a new continent to extract diamonds and send back to the kingdom. Besides creating the colony you have to explore the area to find suitable places to gather resources, and do it all faster than your opponents.
Exploration Colony is an indie 4X game with modest graphics but complex and hard to master gameplay. Fans of turn-based strategy games will rapidly feel at home.
• 5 Resources: food to keep your buildings and explorers, wood and stone to create buildings, gifts to become friends with the natives, and gold to produce gifts
• Building Placement: Resource buildings production depends on its adjacent resources
• Natives: they will only allow good friends to build near their villages
• Resource Trading: you can build a market to buy and sell resources
• Research: 8 different technologies with 3 levels each available to research
• Treasure: chests with random contents on the map
• Auto-save: Matches are automatically saved so you can continue later
• 3 Match Modes: quick, regular or odyssey matches, with 3 difficulty levels each
Notice that the game is completely free with ads. The only in-app purchase available is to remove ads, so don't worry about micro-transactions or pay-walls. So rest assured we won't make any coercive monetization, but please understand the need for the ads to allow the game to be completely free - thank you!
Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy to mobile devices! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.
Choose your real-world squad -- US Army Rangers, US Navy Seals, Canada’s JTF2, and more -- and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponent through superior tactics and training, while leveling your characters in one of the deepest progression systems created for mobile devices.
Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!
OWN EVERY ANGLE
Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.
REALISTIC, TACTICAL COMBAT
Developed with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time.
The world of Breach & Clear is constantly evolving, with new maps, gear, game modes, and squads coming soon.
82/100 - "Rainbow Six meets XCOM." - GamesMaster Magazine
"A thinking man's shooter." - Android Police
Bronze Award - "...when a smartly conceived plan comes together Breach & Clear is every bit as satisfying as Frozen Synapse or XCOM: Enemy Unknown.." - Pocket Gamer
"I can’t believe something as impressive as Breach & Clear almost managed to sneak by me. It’s a fantastic combination of turn-based strategy and team-based tactical shooter that absolutely should not be missed." - 148Apps
More from developer
If you got any suggestion just tell me. I will add it.
Forum page: http://www.desura.com/games/universal-civilization/forum