This version is authentic. It's a nice trip down memory lane, or maybe just a free introduction to a piece of PC gaming history.
Powered by OpenDUNE, SDL, libSDL.
Note (<0.90): Use keyboard icon in top left corner to enter text in game.
Update: Alpha is over! If you want to help test the new version in development, join the game's Google+ Community and sign up to get developer builds. Your app will be then updated.
You can follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/miniciv
This is a 3D game for high-end hardware. The reference devices are the 2013 Nexus 7, Nexus 5 and Nexus 10.
Please report any bugs, issues or performance problems, it will greatly help me bring it to as many devices as possible!
FBW is a multiplayer real-time strategy game for iOS and Android. Its optimized for tablets (iPad, Galaxy Tab 2, Nexus 7, ...).
Good reviews are motivating us to fix issues. Bad reviews are making us bitter. We haven't earned a single $ yet. The game is FREE and ADS FREE. Lets keep it this way. Help promote the game, Write a positive review, like our Facebook page.
WAR WORLDS IS CURRENTLY IN BETA -- there will be bugs, there will be new features added all the time. Get in now to have a say in the development of this exciting new MMO! We take every bug report and feature request seriously! Please make sure you use the "Report" function on any crash reports so that we can get a notification and debug your issue. If you have any other issues to report, shake your phone to send us a screenshot.
This game is true free-to-play. In-app purchases help the developer, but only affect cosmetic features (rename your stars, give your empire a funky shield image, and so on). NO PAY-TO-WIN!
In this space-based 4X MMO, you will explore an infinite universe, colonize worlds, harvest alien artefacts, raise an army and conquer your enemies! War Worlds is a multiplayer 4X game set in an infinite universe. From your home world, the universe is your oyster as you explore, expand, exploit and exterminate anyone who stands in the way of your ever-expanding empire!
If you've played Master of Orion before, then you'll know the drill: you choose how you want to build your empire: conquest, diplomacy, trade, all are possible in this open-ended game.
Slay is a simple to learn game of strategy and cunning set in medieval times. The island is divided up between the six players, and you must try to capture your enemies' land and link up your own territories to create larger and stronger ones. You begin capturing land by attacking with your peasants. Once your territories become richer you can combine peasants to make stronger and stronger people (Spearmen, Knights and then Barons) who can kill weaker enemy troops, or knock down their castles. Just be careful that you don't create too many expensive men or the territory will go bankrupt!
"This game is pure strategy! It's a work of genius. Brilliant AI. Engaging turn-based multiplayer strategy. Sid Meier, eat your heart out!" - GameSpy.com
"I love this game! I play it all the time, and when I'm not, I think about wanting to play it." - PocketNow.com
"At first glance, Slay looks elementary, but hidden beneath are cunning strategy elements that must be finely balanced for success" - PC Magazine
"Deceptively delightful. The graphics are simple, but the strategy is complex." - Download.com
For the latest news on all my games follow @SeansGames on Twitter!
Now available on all Android devices!
This is the Hundred Years War. Each man must stand tall. Each man’s mettle will be tested. But amongst all men there are leaders, there are those who will not be cowed. Can you be that leader? In this epic strategy RPG you will lead your army through the greatest of medieval wars and make history live again.
See a detailed over of the game at http://www.slitherine.com/gbm_overview
Free form quest map that allows players to decide when and where to fight within a historical framework.
More than 20 different units all accurately researched and carefully modeled in amazing detail.
Almost infinite number of equipment combinations.
Specialise your squads with over 100 unique skills.
Play as the English under the Black Prince.
Innovative Battle Card system that gives bonuses and penalties in battle.
The most detailed and realistic medieval combat model ever created.
Story movies created from hundreds of hours of the TV channel HISTORY™ library combined with in game engine footage.
Additional content available includes a full French campaign, Mercenary Swiss Pikeman, Mercenary Genoese Crossbowmen and even some cheats!
Integrated with Immersion Tactile Effects
Supports MOGA controller
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
More fun games from Herocraft:
• Race Illegal: High Speed 3D
• The Tiny Bang Story
• Tiny Token Empires
• Farm Frenzy Free
• Zombie Derby
• Ice Rage
TouchGen: ""So engaging it’s almost impossible to put down"" EDITOR'S CHOICE!
TouchArcade: ""It nails!"" 5/5 STARS! GAME OF THE YEAR RUNNER-UP AWARD!
AppSpy: ""Fantastically intriguing take on reversing the roles in a Tower Defense game"" VERDICT: GREAT!
IGN: ""A perfect challenge for any strategist"" NOMINEE FOR BEST MOBILE STRATEGY AWARD!
Award winning game Anomaly Warzone Earth HD turns tower defense on its head. This time you take control of the attacking force, pitting your heavily armored squad against the destructive towers of an alien horde. Carefully lead your squad through the invaders' defenses, shattering their towers and turrets with special weapons and power-ups in this groundbreaking new experience in tower offense.
- Experience a new type of tower defense game where you're the attacking side
- Think tactically and choose the right squad, route, special weapons, and plan to guarantee success in Tower Offense strategy
- Gather resources strategically to buy and upgrade new and more powerful units
- Play for hours on end in engaging modes of play: Story Campaign and Squad Assault modes
- Immerse yourself in the cutting-edge graphics and atmospheric soundtrack
Keywords: tower defense, tower offense, award winning game, strategy game, action game, innovative, mobile strategy, tactical game, reverse tower defense"
## Please check the unsupported devices list before purchasing ##
You have 3 different rocket launchers, and one flamethrower with different skills every vehicle.
Tap to move and tap enemies to shot.
Get ready to command a naval war between furious armies striving for the last remaining supplies of oil. Smash through onrushing waves of enemies while experiencing a thrilling story of apocalypse, military technology, and never-ending battles!
If you are not sure that your device is supported you can try the free demo available in the market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unigine.oilrush
* Breathtaking 3D graphics of superior quality never before available on mobile devices
* Unique and varied environments: the twilit Antarctic, flooded jungles, sunken cities, Asian villages, great canyons, ruined industrial zones, and more
* Massive battles, furious enemies, raging attacks!
* One game, many mission types: capture-'em-all, save-the-hero, tower defense, survival, oil retrieval, rescue, defeat-the-boss, and more
* Strategic depth due to different attack/defense weapons with multi-level upgrade options
* Tech tree with rich array of super technologies, including nukes, napalm, submarines, and convertiplanes
* Campaign more than 10 hours long and packed with 15 challenging, story-based missions
* 15 quick game maps for battles with up to three AI opponents
* 18 music tracks delivering unique fusion of heavy industrial groove and electronic ambient/breaks
The strategy game runs on devices (with at least 1 GB RAM) with the following chips:
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 225
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 320
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
* NVIDIA Tegra 3
* NVIDIA Tegra 4
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
MARCH 3RD -- NOW FEATURING TURN-BASED MULTIPLAYER!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
* Construct and upgrade your buildings and defenses. Build a city for the ages and choose your own path to world domination.
* Raise huge armies that can defend your empire and defeat your opponents. Build up your army with over 20 different unit types, each with their own attributes and upgradeable features.
* Train and upgrade your Hero and they will lead your troops into battle. Use Gems and Special Items to provide your Hero with special weapons and skills.
* Use diplomacy to create alliances and work together with your allies to emerge victorious from battle.
* Conduct scientific and technological research to advance your civilization and to help your people prosper. Collect resources and and trade to increase your power.
* Upgrade Skills and Tactics to give your army the edge over your rivals.
* Conquer and occupy new provinces to help your empire will flourish.
* Chat with any player in the game, wherever they may be. Use Alliance Chat to strategize with your allies and co-ordinate attacks. Plan your next steps toward supremacy!
* Watch your battles play out in real-time on the world map.
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
Battles of the new game take place in Alaska, Mexico, Canada and even Antarctica (say hello to a hardcore scenario of destroying the last troops of the Third Reich at the South Pole).
Strategy & Tactics: USSR vs USA is a fierce meeting of two frenemies!
• 2 alternative history campaigns (17 missions)
• 5 maps in scenario mode
• Global multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Endlessly replayble Skirmish mode
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
Or have you ever dreamed of being a legendary hero like Alexander the Great?
Then, 'The Kings' is exactly what you are looking for.
In 'The Kings', you are the legendary hero in a fantasy world, and your mission as a great king is to conquer the world while competing with other heroes.
What you have to do as a king to conquer the world, you basically need to construct your own castle, recruit and train the army, and scout other heroes in the world. And, don’t forget about politics! You also need to establish and maintain a diplomatic relations with the enemies.
You may face some troubles with command keys and circumstances while you are playing the game.
But, don’t worry, we will always help you with ‘TIP’ pop-ups.
Now, let’s take a deep breath and move a first step to become the greatest conqueror with ‘The Kings’!
Feel the REAL STRATEGY!
- Turn based strategy game
- Easy to learn with 'TIP' popup
- 6 different scenarios
- 50 legendary great heroes selectable
- Challenging AI
- 3 kinds of AI levels
- Variety 50 battle maps
- Auto-saved every turn
- 4 save slots
More from developer
If you got any suggestion just tell me. I will add it Forum page: http://www.desura.com/games/universal-civilization/forum