You can have plan for your girlfriend, your children or siblings and check when they finish or when they have free hours.
New permission is for ads.
This app includes push ads that allow the development of the project. Thank you for your understanding. There is no wirus - just ads.
Easy import and export .csv file.
If you are using mute option or auto switch week, please exclude Timetable from task killers.
If u want widgets dont install app on SD Card.
Follow app on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Timetable-Plan-Lekcji/268653833171299
Diary, in which the student is part of their assessment of a particular subject and is calculated the average for all subjects and for selected.
The student has the option to add the course, the final grade and the number of ECTS credits.
In case of errors, suggest new features or any omissions, please contact us at email@example.com
- A week, B (even, odd)
- Class type (lecture, seminar, training, lab design, none)
- Setting selection weekdays (Monday to Sunday)
- Set the length of the course
- Import / export to a file sharing plan by e-mail, or Bluetooth
- Remove one / all classes
- Add notes and reminders
- Integration with organizer
- View information about this item
- Add subject / faculty / hours from the list
- The mode of student / student
- Auto alarm, you will never zaśpisz classes. The program automatically sets the alarm before the first classes of the day (activation and set the alarm time settings)
- Automatic change of week a / b
- At startup schedule included current day
- The student or the student
- Adding items ects points
- Calculation of the arithmetic mean
- Counting the weighted average (rating * ects)
Sam diary can be downloaded here:
- Timetable for all family members in one app.
- Views: day, week and month and auto.
- Handy widget
- Customizable icons, colors and hours for both: timetable and lesson.
- Customizable weekends (free days).
- Support for even and odd weeks.
- Planned events and special days.
- Annotations and reminders for whole day or particular lecture.
- Fast timetable editing (copy and paste mode).
- Easy timetable synchronization between different devices by e-mail
- Easy export to file and import from file to existing or new timetable
- many more...
Quick TimeTable is here for your school days.
follow us: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quick-TimeTable/102315346583829
Note: Ads banners disappear after click for 2 days !
- even/odd week
- hours scalability
- predefined lessons
- language support
- backup & restore
- notes and classroom for each lesson
- send as picture
- own colors
If your native application language is missing, please help us with the translation. It will be added quickly! Just contact us and we will send you translation details.
Keywords: Time table, timetable, lessons, school, student, schedule, pupil, class, lectures
The program has:
- Adding classes divided into types (lecture, lab etc.),
- Set the color classes,
- A set of animated change views
- Autocomplete text
- Import / export,
- Sharing schedule,
- Automatic sound mute for the duration of the course,
- Notification prior to the beginning and end of each class,
- Notification time before the beginning and the end of the course,
- Widgets, whose size can be changed,
- A distinction currently ongoing activities,
- The time remaining until the end of the current ongoing activities,
- Different color of the currently ongoing activities,
- The ability to not display the widget finite classes.
ClassShare is a user-friendly class scheduling app which can also be used as a simple and funny notepad for important events related to school. Moreover, ClassShare allows you to share your class schedule with schoolmates, teachers and parents. Having the ClassShare app means you can either create your own class schedule or you can download and use an already existing one.
Main features of the basic version:
- Creating your own class schedule based on pre-defaulted courses
- A user-friendly notepad for important events related to your studies (for example, assignments or tests)
- Option to download and use an already existing class schedule created by another ClassShare user
- Management of your school events (homework & tests) in one screen
- Sharing your class schedule with others. You just need their e-mails
- Cloud backup and sync your shared timetable across all your Android devices.
- you can also see and share your registered schedule through our web page:
Buy premium features in our shop:
- Widget for desktop, which shows your current class and related information including events such as scheduled homework, tests or exams.
- Pictograms on class icons
- Create and use more shared class schedules.
- Textures on icons that can enrich the design of your class schedule
- Classes countdown, which shows the remaining time to either the beginning of your daily schedule or its end
- Removing ads from the app.
Please note that uploading or editing a shared class schedule requires either an internet connection or wi-fi.
Supported languages by the app: Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Polish, Slovak, Czech.
ClassShare is optimized to Android 4.03 or higher.
Class schedule, school timetable, shared, homework, assignment, lesson, course, teacher, classes, lecture, quiz, test, project, lab, paper, book report, essay, presentation, classhare
Easy to use.
Easy to save lessons data.
Easy to share homework (TODO) with friends.
Schoolplanner - display and manage the timetable of schools.
How to use:
Click on the button Edit (on bottom of the table) -
You will see a pink screen - for editing and updating.
Fill in the timetable - according to the student's classes.
Type in the class lesson name (math, literature, history, music, geography, language, science, sports, english, etc.) in the input field according to the time of the lesson.
Fill in the TODO field with your homework or things you should do after school time.
When finished click on the "Save" button.
On the main screen you can click the button "Share" and transfer TODO list by email and more.
Your timetable can be your screen saver on the phone (by make a screen shot ).
To exit click on "Exit" button or automatically when screen off.
Using the schedule is free and operator's profit is only from clicking on ads.
New on ver 1.05: Math Brain Game - Brain Training - Brain math practice!
New on ver 1.04: Scientific calculator
Created by Androcalc
More free android applications on www.androcalc.com
Design your school life using Handy Timetable !!
★ Features ★
✔ Easy to use and intuitive interface
✔ Simple to confirm the class hour of each class
✔ Simple memo for each course
✔ Assignment and exam schedule of each course able to be stored
✔ Separating A and B we ek into making two kinds of timetable
✔ Free to designate the extent of both week and periods
- synchronize data between all your devices
- optimized for phones and tablets
- light and dark theme available
- easily save your lessons, tasks and holidays
- view your timetable as list and as grid
- search in your timetable and tasks
- optional two,three or four week cycle
- one 4x1 widget for each lessons and tasks
- one resizable widget (2x2 minimum) for each
- lock screen widgets for each (Android 4.2)
- notifications for lessons and tomorrows tasks
- automute phone during lesson
- dashclock extension
- Full network access: needed for synchronization
- Receive data from Internet: needed for synchronization
- Find accounts: needed for synchronization
- Read sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Write sync settings: needed for synchronization
- Start at boot: needed for automute and notifications
On your phone and on your watch. A notification and a widget will give you all the information you need without opening the app.
The Now tab informs you about:
• the current class and time left to it's inevitable end,
• the name of your next class and room number,
• time left until your classes begin and breaks end.
Automatically mute your phone during lessons and/or breaks!
The Time Table tab shows the weekly schedule for each day, where you can not only read the names of your classes, but also starting and ending hours and classroom numbers.
The application allows you to edit, save and share your timetable with friends in an easy way.
You can input more schedules and switch between them, and for each of your timetables you can change the default duration of classes, breaktimes or day start time.
You can also import your schedules from a calendar, like Google Calendar.
You can make your own timetable patterns, select a theme to customize your timetable. It is very easy to set your own timetable pattern. Pattern setting is to tap "Pattern Setting" button above the timetable, then you can make your own patterns you need. You can save maximum 10 patterns and after saving your patterns, just flip the screen or tap the "Left" and "Right" buttons above the timetable to change patterns.
Press "Menu" button, tap "Setting" and select a calendar design from "Theme" for your timetable. There are 4 different themes (calendar design) to choose from.
After saving your timetable and then go back to the calendar, you can see the contents of the timetable displayed in the below list of the calendar. Tap each saved subject in the list then select and save "attendance", "absence", "tardiness" , "recess" and memo. Those saved information will be displayed in the list of the calendar so you can see everything at one view on the calendar.
①Mark: You can add 2 marks on each date.
②Setting: Select a theme (calendar design) from 4 different designs and select a starting week of the calendar etc…
③Password: Set a password.
＊From the left button of the below calendar.
① "Timetable" button: Tap this button to move to the timetable.
② "Today" button: Go back to today's date.
③ "Left" & "Right" buttons: Move the date right and left.
④ "List" button: You can see the contents of saved timetable in the list.
⑤ "Note&Pencil" mark on the date of the calendar: When you save both timetable and memo, this mark will be displayed on the date.
⑥ "Note" mark on the date of the calendar: When you only save timetable, this mark will be displayed on the date.
⑦ "Pencil" mark on the date: When you only save memo, this mark will be displayed on the date.
⑧ Display of lower part of the calendar:
＊When there is no saved timetable: Select a date → tap "Memo" then Memo Entering window appears.
＊When there is saved timetable: Select a date → The contents of the saved timetable will be displayed here. Tap one of the subjects → another popup window appears then you can select and save " Attendance", "Absence", "Tardiness", "Recess" and Memo. Select a category then go back to the calendar. You can see saved information here.
① "Pattern Display" button: You can see the name of the current pattern. Tap here to change the name of pattern.
② "Move Pattern" button: You can move patterns by tapping those arrow buttons.
③ "Pattern Setting" button: Pattern Setting window appears. You can make your own patterns and name them as you like.
④ After pattern setting, select a pattern in the Timetable screen then tap the screen to enter subjects and classroom etc… (Subject Entering window appears.)
It's recommended to students who want to extremely simple school timetable application.
Let's manage your pressing every week with "Classnote" !
(English is not my native language, so please forgive me for the poor explanation. I would appreciate it if you could tell my English mistakes in the application or this explanation.)
◇What is "Classnote"?◇
With the use of "Classnote", you can manage a timetable and assignments. This application is made based on Material Design that is a new design language developed by Google. So "Classnote" combines well-ordered user interface and convenience which other school timetable applications are not having.
• Smartphones with Android 4.0.3 and newer version of Android.
• English • Japanese - 日本語
◆About this application's permissions◆
• "full network access" / "view network connections" : For the purpose of showing an advertisement
• "modify or delete the contents of your SD card" / "read the contents of your SD card" : For the purpose of providing functions that your timetable / assignments / subjects data export to, import from external storage.
• "run at startup" : For the purpose of setting assignment's notifications when your device start up.
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
Keywords: schedule, homework, assessment, holiday, school timetable, university, class schedule, pupil, student
◎ App Store「教育」カテゴリ1位！（2013/4/1）
◎ Appleが選ぶ iTunes Best App 2012 受賞！
Class Timetable features a beautiful color filled interface, optional multi week timetables, and much more. No other schedule for school, college, or university has ever been this easy to use.
• Swipe left and right to see what's coming up in your schedule
• Add a widget to your home screen for easy timetable access
• Get optional notifications before each class
Download now for free.
2. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
3. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
4. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
5. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
7. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
8. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
9. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
- Gestion de plusieurs "Emplois du temps"
- Semaines A/B
- Salles de cours
- Import/Export sur emploi-du-temps.net
- Couleurs par matières
- Horaires affichés paramétrables
- Jours affichés paramétrables