★★★★★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★★★★★
★★★★★ Best of 2012 - Games ★★★★★
They said it couldn’t be done… a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game on Android! See why it’s the BIGGEST Android game ever made!
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 1.7GB of free space.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher GPU.
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
• Includes the original classic The Bard’s Tale trilogy!
+ The Bard's Tale 1: Tales of the Unknown
+ The Bard's Tale 2: The Destiny Knight, and
+ The Bard's Tale 3: Thief of Fate
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for Android. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Asset installation requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device. Thank you for your patience with the download time.
Android adaptation by Square One Games.
* Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher. XPeria Play Optimized.
Native Gamepad Support:
o Wii Classic Controller (native or with free WiimoteController App)
o Xbox 360 & Logitech F310/510/710 in X mode.
o PS3 SixAxis and Dualshock (native or with SixAxis Controller App). If using Sixaxis Controller app, use default key mappings set “Enable Gamepad” option to be “ON”.
o NYKO PLAYPAD & PLAYPAD PRO
o MOGA Controller (with MOGA app or ObsidianX IME)
o MOGA PRO (HID and Pivot App)
o GameStop Red Samurai
o Green Throttle (requires GT Arena app)
o NVIDIA Project Shield
SixAxis, WiiController & MOGA IMEs must be disabled to play original Bard’s Tale trilogy.
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russia, Korean, Polish
App has two modes:
Classic Mode, Crazy Mode.
In Classic Mode Ants moves in straight line.
In Crazy Mode Ants move in zigzag line.
Stay connect to internet for getting different kinds of powers.
For more Info read the help in the game.
Game supports Phone and Tablets.
Terminal High-Altitude Area Defense
If you loved the arcade game Missile Command, then I hope you'll like THAAD. Protect your city from waves of enemy missiles dropping from the sky.
Tap on the screen ahead of incoming missiles and save your city. Shoot down the flashing satellites for bonuses.
There are two game modes to challenge you, Arcade and Survival.
Arcade mode is similar to the original game. Stop waves of faster, smarter missiles. Watch your ammo supply! You only have a limited amount to get through the game. How many levels can you complete?
Survival mode is one continuous wave of ever increasing missiles. Luckily you have an unlimited supply of ammo. Just pound away and get your frustration out. No matter how many missiles you fire, they enemy somehow sneaks through. How long do you think you can last?
Simple to get into, difficult to complete.
A mix of beautiful rendered graphics and hand drawn images.
OpenGl accelerated graphics. Beautiful musical score.
This is a free, ad supported game. If there is interest, I will release a paid for, non ad supported version as well.
The Conduit HD is an award-winning First Person Shooter brought to touchscreen devices for the first time, offering state of the art graphics, innovative controls and unique weapons to bring to bear against hordes of deadly foes!
** ANDROID CONTROLLER SUPPORT ***
Play the first two levels for free, and then purchase the full console experience for a nominal fee!
• Best overall Wii Game – E3 2008, GameTrailers.com
• Best overall Wii Game – E3 2008, IGN.com
• Best of E3 2009 – 411mania.com
• Best Wii Game – CrispyGamer.com
• Nominee, Best Wii Shooting Game – IGN.com
• Nominee, Best Wii Shooting Game – GamingExcellence.com
• Nominee, Best Wii Game of the Show = GamingExcellence.com
• Runner Up, Wii Game of Show – GameSpy.com
• “Think Da Vinci Code meets X-Files.” – Game Trailers
• “A great first person shooter” – IGN.com
• “Supremely worthy” – Gamesradar.com
• “…fusing fast and fluid gameplay with an advanced set of visuals” - Worthplaying
• “It really did blow us away!” – Gameplayer
• “Visuals are outstanding…” – GameFocus
• “…well-designed and executed gameplay, an excellent soundtrack, and enough originality to separate it from the first-person pack.” – Play Magazine
• “…a solid FPS and should be a must buy for anyone who loves the genre…” – Deeko
• “The game has nice graphics and good gameplay, but most of all keeps things stretching till the very last moment.” – XGN
As Washington D.C. is embroiled in chaos, Secret Service agent Michael Ford finds himself recruited by a mysterious organization known as The Trust, and is quickly caught up in a national crisis, an alien invasion and a web of conspiracies that date back hundreds of years.
Now you must help him learn to use bizarre new weapons, battle deadly aliens, discover ancient secrets, and save the world… if you can figure out who you can trust…
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: The already gorgeous graphics are further enhanced on Tegra Devices, boasting increased resolution, enhanced lighting as well as advanced physics!
• TERRIFYING ENEMIES: Face off against fourteen unique alien and human foes that use cover and tactical thinking to fight back!
• SHADOWY CONSPIRACIES: Throughout your adventure, learn new theories and connections in an effort to discover the truth behind the invasion, and more…
• INTENSE WEAPONS: Eighteen different human, alien and ‘other’ weapons, many with completely unique effects!
• UNSEEN DANGERS: Use the All Seeing Eye to reveal invisible objects and enemies, before it’s too late!
• UNPARALLELED CUSTOMIZATION: Change the control inputs, the UI Layouts and many other elements to play the game the way YOU want to!
• CONTROLLER SUPPORT: Enjoy more traditional control by using Gamestop’s Wireless Bluetooth Controller for Android!
• TOP VOICE TALENT: Showcasing the talent of Mark A. Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard and Kevin Sorbo!
• KILLER TUNES: Features music by Diego Stucco and Rick Nielsen!
High Voltage Software – We take fun seriously!
• Facebook – www.Facebook.com/HighVoltageSoftware
• Twitter - https://twitter.com/#!/HVSGames
• YouTube – www.YouTube.com/HighVoltageSoftware
• Google+ - https://plus.google.com/u/0/103497987215773517135#103497987215773517135/posts
• Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/highvoltagesoftware/
• Company - http://high-voltage.com
Enjoy more of The Conduit HD!
Port by War Drum Studios
As featured in TegraZone.
SmartGear is a multi-system classic game emulator. It contains code to emulate the hardware of classic game systems so that the original game code can run unmodified on different hardware. This allows you to play games from a wide variety of systems on your phone, tablet or PC. It includes code to directly communicate with many wireless bluetooth game controllers. The advantage of having built-in code is that it reduces lag/latency of responses and allows two-player simultaneous play. SmartGear currently supports games designed for the GameBoy, GameGear, Sega Master System, NES (Famicom), Genesis (MegaDrive), Turbografx-16, and various coin-operated games. The games are accessed as ZIP files containing “rom dumps” from the original game cartridges. SmartGear does not contain any copyrighted game code. Do not ask BitBank Software for access to these games, we cannot provide them. It is up to the user to have the appropriate access and rights to use the original game code.
1) Previously played games gallery for quick access to your favorites
2) Supports GameShark and GameGenie cheats
3) Direct support of WiiMote, MOGA, Zeemote, SteelSeries Free, BGP-100, and iControlPad. Low latency, Supports 2-player simultaneous play.
4) Pre-defined keys for Xperia Play, iCade, iMpulse, Gamestop controller
5) Customize key codes for any input device
6) Turbo mode allows 2-16x advance through (boring) intros (paid version only)
7) Load/Save and auto-load of games (paid version only)
8) Includes smart stretching algorithm to make low-res games look good on hi-res displays
9) Allows head-2-head play of GameBoy and GameGear games on a single device (simulates link cable)
10) Rewind gameplay 4 seconds in case of a "fatal" error (paid version only)
11) Save a screenshot as a PNG file
12) Pauses the game properly when the focus is lost or a menu is opened
13) Renders in OpenGL at 60fps (as long as your machine can handle it)
14) Optionally drive the GUI from the wireless controller (e.g. open, start, quit, etc)
15) Programmable shoulder button actions during gameplay (e.g. pause, rewind, save, etc).
*** Please email me about any problems before leaving negative feedback. I will work with you individually to correct any issues ***
Neon Shadow is a fast paced Cyber Punk FPS inspired by classic shooters. Suit up and grab your shotgun. Your mission: Save humanity from the dark mechanoids who have taken control of your space station and soon the rest of the galaxy!
• Old school first person shooter game-play.
• Single player campaign.
• Online multiplayer death-match mode.
• LAN multiplayer death-match.
• Cyber Punk soundtrack from Abducted by Sharks. (http://abductedbysharks.com/)
• Google Play Game Services.
• Controller support for Moga controllers
• Support for NVIDIA SHIELD
• Controller support for Game Stop Red Samurai
When playing with a controller: (Android + controller setup)
- Support for multiple control layouts: South paw and legacy
- 2 player split screen on one device: co-op campaign and death-match modes.
Be sure to vote for Neon Shadow on Steam Greenlight if you'd like to see it on PC!
Follow @cm_games on Twitter for news and updates!
ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME AT $0.99!
Embark on an epic journey to save the Earth from the wrath of invading aliens! When aliens begin their attack, you must use your skills to fend them off with 17 unique and brilliantly animated humans ranging from flamethrowers to attack helicopters! Immerse yourself in 5 beautifully rendered locations as you unlock characters and fight off 9 different types of encroaching aliens. Fight your way through day and night against aliens that do everything from cloak themselves, walk slowly like zombies, and fly above your defenders.
Try your skills at Unlimited Mode and see how long you can last against an unlimited flow of aliens. Meteors rain from the sky destroying both humans and aliens, making you stay on your toes!
With Open Feint, you can unlock achievements and compare your scores with friends as well as the rest of the world. Featuring 23 achievements and more on the way, Humans vs. Aliens plants you against your friends, and will keep you busy for a long time to come.
If you previously purchased Humans vs Aliens, please contact us at the email below to get free updates.
If you are running a custom ROM, please contact us with any problems so we can investigate. Please note an Error 18 is an Android Market error out of our control.
Epic Applications is a trusted developer of over 25 mobile applications for BlackBerry and Android, including the 2009 Best Game of the Year and 2010 Best Game of the Year runner-up as voted on by the largest BlackBerry community on the planet!
• “My favorite Temple Run game to date.” – TouchArcade
• “Lush environments, a tried-and-true game mechanic, and unique new worlds and mini-games that differentiate it from other Temple Run games.” – CNET
• “Prettier, faster, sleeker, and unafraid to go off the beaten path for a relaxing balloon ride.” – Kotaku
Disney and Imangi Studios present Temple Run: Oz – a brand-new endless runner inspired by Temple Run 2 and the film Oz the Great and Powerful. Play as Oz and outrun the shrieking flying baboons as you turn, jump and slide your way across the land. Begin your exhilarating adventure now and see how far you can run!
• Run as China Girl and see Oz in different costumes – change it up!
• Stunning environments inspired by the film – explore them all.
• Fly in a hot air balloon – earn even more coins.
• Explore different locations in Oz – follow sign posts or use ‘head start’ feature!
• The environment changes as you run – test your reflexes.
• Compete in weekly challenges & leaderboards – beat your friends!
BONUS! Get 1500 coins for FREE when you download Temple Run: Oz today – that’s $.99 USD worth of coins to buy power-ups and more!
Don’t forget to see Oz the Great and Powerful on DVD and Blu-ray!
More from developer
If you like the app, please leave a comment and I'll add some new features.
Free for a limited time only