START ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS TODAY
Sign up for a Bank of America Merchant Services account and start selling today by visiting https://mobilepay.bankofamerica.com on your computer or call 1-800-354-8985 to speak with a representative.
Once approved, you can activate this mobile app and begin accepting payments right from your phone by key entering or by swiping the card using the optional card reader.
You can easily add sales tax and/or tips. When you’re done, your customer signs right on the screen and you can email them their receipt. Refunding your customer is straightforward too by simply selecting a given transaction from the in app transaction history.
CUSTOMER SERVICE/TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Bank of America Merchant Services provides live 24/7, United States based customer support. We're here to give you the support you need to be successful.
Encryption AND Security
The Mobile Pay product provides peace of mind by complying with all industry standard mandates. The optional card reader encrypts the card data at the point of swipe.
NOTE: For security reasons this application will not run on "rooted" devices.
Please register to use the App to submit your weekly expense claim whilst you are working on assignments. You can claim for a range of items. Just scroll down to select an expense, select the value/units or add distance (mileage). The App will self-calculate the amount due where appropriate. You can add expenses as you ‘go’ through the week and save them in ‘draft’ or complete a claim at the end of week all at once.
1) Live expert small business planning help with a business coach dedicated to your success.
2) Numerous articles that coach you on how to plan your business, set up your website, start promoting it, raise money, and much more.
3) Software tools to help you write a business plan for your business.
Entrepreneurs can get enough help and support from a business coach (live planning help on the app) to go from business idea to having an operational business in a reasonably short time.
- The only help or small business coaching services not provided are for legal issues, various licensing for your business, insurance, or HR.
- Premium entrepreneur articles about complex business topics to help you plan your business.
- Live help within the mobile app by a coach who is an experienced entrepreneur
- Guaranteed business coach response to your questions in under 24 hours.
- Get help setting up a great website, marketing your website, planning your business strategy, various small business advice, and much more. Instructions and help for every step of starting a small business except legal, insurance and HR.
- Mentoring with business advice, feedback, help and years of small business experience and knowledge.
This app WILL help your small business or start-up. It is the ultimate business helper, organizer and manager. The app has business plan templates, examples, and live help by a business coach to answer the questions you may have about your small business, or while filling out the ready-made business plan template.
Get access to a business coach, get mentored as you start your small business, and find success!
Email the app developer with tech support issues at: email@example.com
Learning To-Go: Small Business Guide gives you a comprehensive professional-level business course with the unparalleled convenience to control the pace of learning. Small Business Guide combines a full-text course book, interactive flashcards and chapter-level self-tests to give you a complete mLearning resource, all in 1 convenient, cost-effective and easy to use app.
•Debt and Equity Financing
•Managing Financial Assets
•Accounting, Cost and Financial Analysis
•Managing Human Resources
•Types of Businesses
•Full course text divided by chapter
•Interactive flashcards for subject review
•Comprehensive chapter-level tests
•Explanations of right and wrong answers
•No Internet connection required
Learning To-Go: Small Business Guide is developed by DIGI117 LTD based on the course created by Professor and best-selling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
for small shopkeepers and business persons, who want to maintain their customers records in Android mobile.This app is created to maintain only customers payment records.
User can add, edit and delete customers details.
User can make entries for payments, can delete those entries and edit only last record of the particular customer.
User can make a call and send a message to the customer from this app.
user can set a reminder, can edit and delete.
Customer Book : All customers list, user can see details of customer by selecting that particular customer in list.
Payment Records: All payments entries list like call history, user can see a particular customer's all payment details by selecting him in the list.
City List: In this option user can add a new city.
★ Winner: Best Business App — 2013 Appy Awards (MediaPost)
★ Finalist: Silicon Valley Business App Awards — 2013
★ “The One Stop Social Media Tracking App for Small Businesses” — Small Biz Technology
Here’s how Perch puts your business in the know:
EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE
Quickly access the online activity for businesses across Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+, Instagram, Foursquare and hundreds of deal sites — all in one place. Business posts are available alongside images, promotions and customer reviews, making it quick and easy to stay up to speed on you and your competition.
KEEP AN EYE ON THE COMPETITION
Select businesses that matter to you and keep track of their social activity with a live feed right on your phone. Quickly discover businesses that are creating a stir with consumers, are popular on social networks, or getting the most reviews.
WE'LL ALERT YOU WHEN SOMETHING HAPPENS
Did someone just post a photo at your business or write a new review on Yelp? With mobile notifications and periodic email digests, we’ll alert you as things happen.
- Quick and convenient records management orders.
- Maintenance of the database of buyers and suppliers with their phones and e-mail addresses.
- Accounting for debts of buyers and suppliers.
- Accounting of goods: the rests in a warehouse, the purchase price, sale price, photos of products.
- Use camera device, as a barcode scanner.
- Record of payment orders, report on cash flow.
- Calculation of gross profit.
- Sending of invoices via e-mail and SMS.
In addition to working offline, this application can be used in conjunction with the program "1C:Small Business" on local PC or cloud:
- Exchange of information between applications is configured on new orders, payment orders, balance of goods;
- Support for work with a mobile device and with multiple phones or tablets of different platforms.
Annex 1C:Small Business Mobile is developed on a mobile platform 1C:Enterprise 8.
How to work with the application:
In order to solve problems that occur when you work with a mobile application, write to:
This is a licensed application with 30 days trial period. (The license is sold per device, not per user)
RRP US$ 79.95 (just one payment).
After the trial period, the system can be used as a free application: all functionality, except creating new Sales can be used for free
The company intended clientele, are business people or businesses, who are willing to appreciate high quality work and good service. Having in mind these people, the company offers the best what it can: Google-type business model - users pay for the product, only in case if they make sales themselves.
The system can be used both as an autonomous Android application, with the facility to upload all the generated documents to Dropbox cloud storage, as well as linked to SMALL BUSINESS PC APPLICATION, which can be downloaded from http://www.thebusinessoft.com/welcome.shtml
The system allows the user
1. Record and instantly email to the customers Quotes, Invoices and Sale Receipts, update status of Quotes/Sales; record customers payments including partial payments
2. Record Bills, Purchases and Purchase Orders, categorize and keep track of expenses. Control budgets for expenses. Notify about bill payments
3. Keep track of money: display account balances, transactions, expenses and revenue data sorted by the categories for specified periods of time
4. Generate pdf documents for Quotes, Invoices, Receipts, Purchase Orders etc. and instantly email them to the clients, customers or vendors. Pdf for the Quotes may include the images of the products. The system provides 8 different templates with 20 background textures for generating of documents. Invoice captions and information displayed for order lines can be configured by the user. The invoices can be printed in all major European languages, as well as Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Arabic
5. Record calendar events, tasks, notes (with multiple images) and contact records, link tasks and notes to contacts; keep record and send to the contacts email and SMS messages
6. Supplement phone logs with description of conversation and link to contact records
7. Record stock information, including multiple photos of the stock item, bar code, inventory amount; generate pdf files with description of stock items (images included), which can be subsequently emailed to the customers. Use stock control: the inventory amounts are automatically changed when sale or purchase is delivered
8. Generate pdf and csv files with information recorded in the system (Sales, Purchases, Contacts, Stock, etc.);
Generate basic financial reports: Balance Sheet, Profit Loss, Trial Balance, Journals, Sales per Month, Sales per Customer etc.(~ 20 reports types) and upload to Dropbox server
9. Record deposits, withdrawals and transfers between the accounts; keep the records of all accounts' transactions for the selected periods; create pdf (csv) reports and upload to Dropbox server
10. Use an autonomous double entry accounting application on your tablet (phone), or upload data
from one or several Android applications to PC Small Business application (instantly, or in bulk).
Everything you love about Fiverr is now available for Android. Buying & selling on Fiverr has never been as simple, fast and fun.
Find Gigs you love, anytime, anywhere. The Fiverr mobile experience gives you instant access to over 3 million awesome services, starting at $5. Choose from a community of talented, creative freelancers in 120 categories, from all over the world.
- Intuitive order flow that streamlines buying and selling.
- On the go inbox and notifications services. Communicate 24/7 to increase productivity
- Choose from over 3 million Gigs. Find whatever you're looking for quickly with our smart search and category navigation
- Never miss a message or order update again, with real-time push notifications
- Direct and instant access to sellers with user-generated feedback and quality ratings
- Increase efficiency and get things done on the go by delivering Gigs directly from the app.
- Create and edit Gigs, respond to customers in real time and adapt based on demand.
- Track the status of your Gigs, withdrawals and view revenues, allowing for complete control of your business, regardless of location
Download the Fiverr app for Android today and get all the Gigs you need—all in your pocket.
Like Fiverr on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Fiverr International Ltd.
Please read user instructions - www.mobilepaypoint.com/instructions
This website should be viewed on a pc or laptop.
Here you will find 6 easy to follow steps on how to use the apps. If you still have any difficulties then please feel free to contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will reply quickly.
TRIAL TESTING THIS APP
To trial this app, you will need a Paypal account, and you will need to enter the email for that account. If you do not enter a correct email, then the app simply wont work, because you wont be able to connect to the Paypal system.
Instead Paypal will direct you to a logged out screen..
A COMMON PROBLEM
How many times have you said, "Sorry, we don't accept credit cards - cash only", only to see the customer leave and not return.
Well, Mobile Pay Point is a solution.
WHAT IS MOBILE PAY POINT?
Mobile Pay Point is a simple interface that allows you to take credit card payments through your mobile phone.
So it is ideal for -
cash only shops
and many more........
Mobile Pay Point accepts Visa, MasterCard
GB Pound Sterling
Hong Kong Dollar
New Zealand Dollar
HOW FAST IS MY ACCOUNT CREDITED?
Once a transaction is complete, you will receive the money in your account immediately
IS IT SECURE?
Paypal carry out all the backend transactions, so the system has full Paypal security.
All transactions are processed by Paypal, so include standard Paypal rates.
Sellers should have -
1. A Paypal account
2. A username and password (see below)
This app works on any Android phone with an internet connection.
So, why not try out this service - it could cover it's cost with your first credit card customer.
EXAMPLES OF SUCCESS STORIES
On 24th November an electronics trader in the USA downloaded the trial version. Within 2 days they had sold a TV for $400 and a mobile phone for $250. The paid app costs only 10 GBP, so it certainly make sense for this trader.
On 27th November 2014, a gardener in the USA downloaded the trial version. The same day they took a payment for $60 for lawn maintenance.
So a common experience is that users start making large profits almost immediately. Being able to accept credit cards, means more customers.
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
Samen met onze klanten zorgen wij ervoor dat online betaalverkeer voor nu en in de toekomst veilig, simpel en vlekkeloos verloopt en hier zijn wij bijzonder trots op!", het team van Pay.nl
Door het ruime dienstenaanbod is de klantenkring van Pay.nl erg divers. Wij maken ‘veilig en snel online betalen zonder gedoe’ voor iedereen bereikbaar. Of het nu gaat om een webshop, website met betaalde content of downloads. Met het complete aanbod aan betaaloplossingen, kunnen wij ondernemers met een internationaal bereik ook van dienst zijn.
Other time tracking apps are slow, complex, and clunky. HoursTracker is super responsive and features a modern and intuitive pure Android user interface with support for gestures such as swipe between tabs, and long-press actions.
Free edition stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the Personal (up to 5 jobs) or Pro (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the free edition until you're ready to buy.
✔ Track your time while you use other apps (or even power off your phone!) without HoursTracker being active in the background. No extra drain on your battery.
✔ Track your time in real-time by clocking in/out while you work. Watch as time and earnings accumulate by the minute.
✔ Already working but forgot to clock in? No problem, use “Start Clock At...” and start counting time from when you started work.
✔ Be alerted when you've worked your expected daily hours. Just set the "time per day" for your jobs, then clock in/out like always. You'll also see a neat visual representation of how much work time is left in your day. Even takes time rounding into account!
✔ Enter time manually -- just choose a start date/time and an end date/time or just a duration. Add comments, change the hourly rate for that entry to account for pay differentials, easily subtract breaks, and apply pre-defined tags to help categorize your entries.*
✔ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month on the Entries tab.
✔ Choose between weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period styles for each job and view your time by pay period on the Pay Periods tab. Enter an estimated tax percentage and per-pay period deductions and HoursTracker will even display net earnings estimates.
✔ Assign a pay rate and HoursTracker will calculate your earnings, even taking overtime into account.
✔ Track your daily and weekly overtime earnings with two rates for each. If you get paid time and a half over 8 hours and double-time over 12 hours or by the week (or both!), HoursTracker has you covered.
✔ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or set it up to have only one timer running at a time automatically. Just clock in to another job and the current one automatically clocks out.
✔ Flexible rounding options automatically round your time worked and can be configured per-job. If you round up to 1/10th of an hour, or just want to match your time clock's 15 minute rounding, HoursTracker can do it automatically.
✔ Export time sheet data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment. Export all jobs, or any selection of jobs, for all-time or between any two dates. Combine all entries into one daily summary, or export each one including the clock in / out times.
✔ Full edit and delete of jobs and hours worked. Easily copy a job if a new job will have similar settings.
✔ Date formats and currency symbols respect your device’s international settings.
If you love HoursTracker please consider writing a review. Join us at facebook.com/HoursTracker.
For support e-mail AndroidSupport@cribasoft.com. Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in a review.
Users who are registered on the Deploy Adviser portal will be able to link the mobile application to their account using their username and password.
PLEASE NOTE to use Deploy Adviser Mobile you will need a valid and active account on the Deploy Adviser web portal.
Once authenticated the mobile application allows you to create and store time and expense records on your phone then upload them to the main database when you have a mobile data connection available.
Key features include:
1. User defined pin code access to stop unauthorised access and logging by other phone users.
2. Ability to download current Consultancies/Agencies and Projects that you are working on.
3. Option to create and store on your phone daily time card and expense records (including photographs of receipts).
4. Capability to synchronise your phone with the web portal to transmit your time and expense records to the main portal and update your current company and project information on the phone.
5. Option to create logging defaults to speed up the record creating process.
This is a time limited trial version of the application that will expire on the 31st July 2013.
Road Move enables the user to request road transport movements simply and discreetly using pre-specified locations and SMS messaging contact numbers.
With Road Move you can:
1. Set up to five numbers that you wish to send road movement requests to.
2. Set up and modify pick up and drop off locations.
3. Request road movements for any date and time OR request a a road move for one of a suite of pre-set times in advance.
4. Keep a log of all requests made
5. Receive notifications to confirm when text messages have been sent and (more importantly) when sending failed.
Once you have set up road move making a request can be done in seconds from the home screen by specifying when and where you want picking up from and where you want to do. Submitting the request sends the information to the number or numbers that you have specified.
This application can be upgrades for company use by contacting Skotkonung. Company use enables additional functionality including the removal of the trial time limit and offers the capability to create master location lists that can be downloaded by all of your users.
Pay Me Please, sends and manages payment requests from your phone.
Are you always out on a job? Do you struggle to find time to send and manage your payment requests? Hate spending your evening writing invoices?
PayMePlease can help by letting you send payment requests from your phone, wherever you are. Not only will it save you time, it could improve your cash flow.
Download this app and ask for payment, please.
Pay Me Please is available in two versions:
• Pay Me Please FREE: A fully functioning free evaluation version limited to 2 customers.
• Pay Me Please Full:[This Version] The full application with the ability to create and manage unlimited customer accounts.
Phones and Systems
Pay Me Please is designed to work with all Smartphones using an Android Operating System. We strongly recommend that you download the FREE evaluation version to test compatibility with your phone prior to purchasing.
To be able to fully utilise Pay Me Please you will need an email application with email address installed on your phone, together with a data connection.
NOTE: Sending emails via your phone could result in data tariffs/charges from your phone provider.
Using Pay Me Please
This allows you to access all of the key functions of the application. Select from:
* Customers: Allows you to add, find and edit customer details.
* Request Payment: Allows you to select a customer and request a payment via email.
* Payment History: Lists payment requests sent, allows you to resubmit requests, mark as paid and delete.
* Settings: Allows you to modify the payment request email template, set up, change or activate the pin settings as well as adding and removing services.
Allows you to add a customer, search and edit customer details. Select from:
* Add Customer: Enter a new customer's details including their name, email address, the service that they use and the agreed rate.
* Edit Customer: Find a customer using a drop down list and then edit that customer's details.
* Search for Customer: Search and find a customer by name and then edit their details.
Request Payment takes you to the heart of the Pay Me Please system. You can choose the Customer you wish to request payment from, edit the default service and charge and add any additional comments. Clicking on the Request Payment button then enables you to select the email application you wish to send the request through. You can review and edit the request in your email application, before sending like a regular email. Payments requested are logged in the payment history menu.
Payment History provides you with an easy overview of the payments that you have requested. By selecting from Day, Week, Month, Year or All, the display updates to show you the payments requested in the selected period.
By selecting a payment you are taken to a review screen that shows you a copy of the email that was sent and gives you the options to mark the request as paid, resubmit the request or delete the request.
The settings menu gives you a number of configuration options for the mobile application. Select from:
* Change Pin: Allows you to set up, change or activate your pin to enhance security.
* Add/Delete Service: Allows Services to be deleted and added.
* Email Settings: Allows personalisation of the email template used when sending payment requests.
* App Info: Access to Pay Me Please Version Info and feedback form.
A user guide is available from our website: http://mobileapps.skotkonung.com/