Timesheet Mobile is the preferred employee timekeeping and location tracking solution for Builders, Contractors, Healthcare, Security, Transportation, Event Planners, and all Trades with Mobile Employees.
Time and Location Tracking:
Punch in and out with the click of a button.
Log time against Jobs & Tasks.
Add Jobsite Notes.
Captures Employee GPS coordinates when they Punch in and out.
Timesheets and Reports via Web Based Account:
Excel Reports detailing Employee shifts and labor hours.
Excel Reports detailing labor hours per Job.
Import Timesheets to Quickbooks for fast Payroll and Customer Invoices
More report and import options available (contact us).
NOTE: REQUIRES SUBSCRIPTION TO WEB BASED SOFTWARE. Visit www.timesheetmobile.com to get free trial.
To use this application, your employer must have a corresponding Timesheet Mobile™ subscription configured for usewith our Timesheet Mobile Apps. Contact your employer for details.
Take the point of sale to your customers! Payment Jack goes beyond just enabling mobile payment acceptance, transforming your Android smartphone or tablet into a true mobile point of sale device.
Incorporating world class security, innovative features and unmatched flexibility, Payment Jack is redefining the mobile point of sale experience for merchants and their customers.
***IMPORTANT NOTICE – Payment Jack requires that you have a merchant account. If you do not have an existing merchant account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.368.1725 for more information.***
Inventory control & customization in the hands of the user
Support for signature capture, cash & card transactions, voids, refunds, sales tax & tips
Previous purchase recognition & personalized receipts (with product image and descriptions)
Enterprise-ready and configurable to support merchants of all sizes
Online & offline processing capabilities to protect against lost wireless connectivity
Highest levels of transaction security with E2E encryption
Support tool enabling configurable application branding
Remotely disable application access on your Android mobile device
Multiple language options & currency types available standard with the base application
Native device support for all of the leading smartphones & tablets
Payment Jack Merchant Portal for self-service reporting & management
**Qualify for card present transaction rates when used with any of Payment Jack’s secure mobile card readers. For more information and to see if your Android smartphone or tablet is supported, visit:
Download the free Payment Jack Mobile POS App and contact your Merchant Service Provider to obtain your Payment Jack Secure Mobile Card Reader and merchant account (if required).
For more information about Payment Jack’s Mobile POS App please visit www.paymentjack.com or contact us directly at 888.368.1725 or email@example.com
Users who are registered on the Deploy Adviser portal will be able to link the mobile application to their account using their username and password.
PLEASE NOTE to use Deploy Adviser Mobile you will need a valid and active account on the Deploy Adviser web portal.
Once authenticated the mobile application allows you to create and store time and expense records on your phone then upload them to the main database when you have a mobile data connection available.
Key features include:
1. User defined pin code access to stop unauthorised access and logging by other phone users.
2. Ability to download current Consultancies/Agencies and Projects that you are working on.
3. Option to create and store on your phone daily time card and expense records (including photographs of receipts).
4. Capability to synchronise your phone with the web portal to transmit your time and expense records to the main portal and update your current company and project information on the phone.
5. Option to create logging defaults to speed up the record creating process.
This is a time limited trial version of the application that will expire on the 31st July 2013.
Road Move enables the user to request road transport movements simply and discreetly using pre-specified locations and SMS messaging contact numbers.
With Road Move you can:
1. Set up to five numbers that you wish to send road movement requests to.
2. Set up and modify pick up and drop off locations.
3. Request road movements for any date and time OR request a a road move for one of a suite of pre-set times in advance.
4. Keep a log of all requests made
5. Receive notifications to confirm when text messages have been sent and (more importantly) when sending failed.
Once you have set up road move making a request can be done in seconds from the home screen by specifying when and where you want picking up from and where you want to do. Submitting the request sends the information to the number or numbers that you have specified.
This application can be upgrades for company use by contacting Skotkonung. Company use enables additional functionality including the removal of the trial time limit and offers the capability to create master location lists that can be downloaded by all of your users.
Pay Me Please, sends and manages payment requests from your phone.
Are you always out on a job? Do you struggle to find time to send and manage your payment requests? Hate spending your evening writing invoices?
PayMePlease can help by letting you send payment requests from your phone, wherever you are. Not only will it save you time, it could improve your cash flow.
Download this app and ask for payment, please.
Pay Me Please is available in two versions:
• Pay Me Please FREE: A fully functioning free evaluation version limited to 2 customers.
• Pay Me Please Full:[This Version] The full application with the ability to create and manage unlimited customer accounts.
Phones and Systems
Pay Me Please is designed to work with all Smartphones using an Android Operating System. We strongly recommend that you download the FREE evaluation version to test compatibility with your phone prior to purchasing.
To be able to fully utilise Pay Me Please you will need an email application with email address installed on your phone, together with a data connection.
NOTE: Sending emails via your phone could result in data tariffs/charges from your phone provider.
Using Pay Me Please
This allows you to access all of the key functions of the application. Select from:
* Customers: Allows you to add, find and edit customer details.
* Request Payment: Allows you to select a customer and request a payment via email.
* Payment History: Lists payment requests sent, allows you to resubmit requests, mark as paid and delete.
* Settings: Allows you to modify the payment request email template, set up, change or activate the pin settings as well as adding and removing services.
Allows you to add a customer, search and edit customer details. Select from:
* Add Customer: Enter a new customer's details including their name, email address, the service that they use and the agreed rate.
* Edit Customer: Find a customer using a drop down list and then edit that customer's details.
* Search for Customer: Search and find a customer by name and then edit their details.
Request Payment takes you to the heart of the Pay Me Please system. You can choose the Customer you wish to request payment from, edit the default service and charge and add any additional comments. Clicking on the Request Payment button then enables you to select the email application you wish to send the request through. You can review and edit the request in your email application, before sending like a regular email. Payments requested are logged in the payment history menu.
Payment History provides you with an easy overview of the payments that you have requested. By selecting from Day, Week, Month, Year or All, the display updates to show you the payments requested in the selected period.
By selecting a payment you are taken to a review screen that shows you a copy of the email that was sent and gives you the options to mark the request as paid, resubmit the request or delete the request.
The settings menu gives you a number of configuration options for the mobile application. Select from:
* Change Pin: Allows you to set up, change or activate your pin to enhance security.
* Add/Delete Service: Allows Services to be deleted and added.
* Email Settings: Allows personalisation of the email template used when sending payment requests.
* App Info: Access to Pay Me Please Version Info and feedback form.
A user guide is available from our website: http://mobileapps.skotkonung.com/