1) How to Tie a Taekwondo Belt
2) Taekwondo Belt Levels
3) 20 Facts about Taekwondo Tournaments
4) How to Do Basic Standing Stretches
5) How to Do Basic Sitting Stretches
6) How to Do Horse Stance Drills
7) How to Do Closed Stance & Open Stance
8) How to Pick Front or Back Leg Attacks
9) How to Do a Front Kick
10) How to Do a Jump Front Kick
11) How to Do a Side Kick
12) How to Do an Axe Kick
13) How to Do an Inside & Outside Crescent
14) How to Do a Jump Axe Kick
15) How to Do a Tornado Axe Kick
16) How to Do a Roundhouse Kick
17) How to Do a Tornado Roundhouse Kick
18) How to Do a Hop Step Roundhouse Kick
19) Hop Step Roundhouse Kick Defense
20) How to Do a Double Roundhouse Kick
21) Hop Step Double Roundhouse Kick
22) How to Do Back Kick & Jump Back Kick
23) How to Do a Spinning Hook Kick
24) How to Do a Jump Back Kick in Sparring
25) How to Do Combination Drills
26) How to Do the Running Step Technique
27) How to Do Taekwondo Switching Technique
28) Taekwondo Step Behind Technique
29) Step Forward Step Back Technique
30) Taekwondo Running Step Technique
31) Taekwondo Down Block Counterattack
32) How to Do the Face Block Technique
33) Step Forward Step Back & Back Kick
34) Slide Forward & Slide Back Technique
35) How to Do Defense against Back Kick 1
36) How to Do Defense against Back Kick 2
37) How to Do Sidestep Technique 1
38) How to Do Sidestep Technique 2
39) How to Do Sidestep Technique 3
40) How to Do Clinch Technique 1
41) How to Do Clinch Technique 2
42) How to Do Clinch Technique 3
43) How to Do the Inside Block Technique
44) How to Do the Outside Block Technique
45) How to Do a Bolley Kick
46) How to Do Taekwondo with Jason Ok
Also the Patterns App for Black Belt is planned as soon as possible.
We need your advise. If you find our mistake, please contact the App developer.
Demonstrated by Mr. yu,seung hee(sean yu and Mr. Park Kyoung Jin
- yu,seung hee(5th Dan)
2004` ITF World championships Korea National Team - Pattern
2007` ITF World championships Korea National Team - Pattern, Sparring
2010` ITF World championships Korea National Team - Coach
Park, Kyung Jin(4th Dan)
2004` ITF World championships Korea National Team - Pattern
2010` ITF World championships Korea National Team - Pattern(Champion), Sparring
Taekwondo's history, philosophy, a glossary, basic posture, including Poomsae
Could not be found in existing textbooks and video utilization and
Shows in detail the application of the online digital Taekwondo textbook.
• 17 WTF patterns
• 21 ITF patterns (next 3 patterns are work in progress)
• Each form can be viewed from 4 different directions (in this free version this only applies for the first WTF form, the others can only be viewed from the front).
• Brief description of each form
• Description of each move for every form
If you like this app please support us by buying the ad-free version with full features.
For news about this app you can follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TaekwondoForms
Or use our Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/104229819844200473191
Some notes: The app comes bundled with Taeguek Il Jang, all other forms can be downloaded for free from within the app. To change the video perspective just tap on the left/right/top/bottom edge area of the video. By tapping the middle of the video you can show/hide the video controls.
Compared to the paid version this version misses the following features:
• No advertisements
• Videos for all patterns from four sides
• The video controls can be set to always visible
• The video can be set to stop automatically after each motion
• Tap the camera icons on the Motions tab to jump to the motion's position in the video
Aplicativo voltado para os alunos da Academia de Taekwondo Derion-Rwa, mas pode ser utilizado por outras academias.
SAIBA MAIS SOBRE:
- História: História do surgimento do Taekwondo.
- Dicionário: Os movimentos de ataque, defesa, bases, etc.
- Competição: Divisões de peso e graduação
- Graduação: O significado das graduações e cores das faixas.
- Dobok: História e significado de cada parte.
- Equipamento: Os equipamentos mais utilizados para treino e nas competições
- Poomsae: O significado de cada Poomsae.
- Juramento: Todos os juramentos.
- Espíritos: Os princípios do Taekwondo.
- Saúde: Os benefícios para a saúde.
국내 최초 태권도 어플리케이션 동영상 강좌 구현.
지도자(관장, 사범), 수련생들과의 세대를 넘는 공감대 형성
안드로이드, IOS 동시 오픈
TA-1 내용 설명
세계태권도한마당 3연승 기록 보유자
국가대표시범단 코치, 전주대학교 객원교수
대한태권도협회, 국기원 강사가 전하는 태권도의 모든 것
* 콘텐츠 영상
- 에어킥 47개 실전 격파 총 망라
- 유급자 품새(1~8장), 유단자 품새(고려~일여)
* 동영상 강좌
* 구인, 구직
검색키워드: TA1 TA-1 티에이원 ta1 ta-1 태권도 전주대학교 박동영 에어킥 airkick 구인 구직 커뮤니티 품새 격파 발차기 콘텐츠 사범
태권도장 운동 체육
개발자 연락처 :
010 - 8717 - 5758
This inspires the development of Taekwondo Bible - an Android application that the author hopes can help students in their journey of learning Taekwondo.
NOTE: only the first five patterns are free. The rest of the patterns are available as in-app purchase.
The sparring scorer will allow you to score a martial arts spar by simply tapping on the red or blue section. It also contains a customisable stopwatch, warnings, point deductions, and wireless multi-judge capabilities.
- Innovative scoring system – Simply tap the red or blue section to add a point (no need to click small buttons).
- Live Tactile feedback which vibrates when the screen is pressed.
- A stopwatch to time matches with customisable round times.
- Easy to use warning and point deduction system
- Keyboard compatible - Use a wireless keyboard metres away to score a spar.
- Multi-Judge capabilities through the use of wireless keyboards, with many customisable options
- LongPress short-cuts to deduct points, reset timer, and reset match
Taekwondo Masterkit contains all Taegeuk patterns (1-8), as well as Koryo, Keumgang, and Taebaek.
- Full video demonstrations of patterns in high quality (original videos are stored on device, not streamed over the internet)
- Written step-by-step instructions
- Meaning of the pattern
- Instructional diagram of the pattern
Taekwondo Masterkit contains a complete terminology list! This can include common Taekwondo commands translated from Korean to English.
Designed to build your reflexes and speed. This computerized coach will guide you through techniques and drills! Perform a move on the air or on a punching bag when the app commands you.
- Ability to set speed intervals
- Set either a random or regular pattern for the app to make sounds
- Set sound to a simple 'beep' or even call out martial art techniques! Select from a pre-set list, or use up to 8 custom slots!
Taekwondo Masterkit contains an in-depth tutorial of all popular taekwondo kicks. This includes a tabbed setup containing a written tutorial and HD images at key points of the kick. Most importantly, each kick also includes a slow motion video demonstration at two angles!
- Front Kick
- Roundhouse (Turning) Kick
- Shuffle Roundhouse (Turning) Kick
- 45 Kick
- Double Roundhouse Kick
- Push Kick
- Back Kick
- Side Kick
- Axe Kick
- Jumping Axe Kick
- Reverse Turning (Back Hook) Kick
- Jumping Reverse Turning (Back Hook) Kick
- 180 (Tornado) Kick
- Jumping Back Kick
- Jumping Back Kick (Sports)
- Flying Side Kick
This technique tutorial provides an in-depth tutorial of all popular taekwondo blocks, strikes, and stances. This includes a tabbed setup containing a written tutorial and HD images. Most importantly, each move also includes a slow motion video demonstration!
we're going to get about this much belt. We're going to put it on the side. We're going to wrap around from your stomach to the back, and wrap it around. Now I want you to layer it on top like this, making it into a straight line, and we're going to roll it two times. So one more time, one, and two. Now, the overlayering belt we're going to actually wrap it around. We're going to go from the bottom inside and coming up this way. Now we're going to take out the first layer, or the bottom layer belt and out. Now you want to make sure both ends of the belt are even. We're going to tuck. Now if you notice it's a little bit uneven, you're going to kind of push and pull and get it right. I'm going to place the belt in the center and, again,how to do taekwondo give it a little tuck. The bottom we're going to turn,taekwondo and the top is going to go to the top. And we're going to wrap around, one, and do the final tuck, two. And that's one way. The second way we're going to do this. We're going to actually hold the belt from the center. So we're going to place it on your stomach, one, and we're going to wrap it around and put it one layer under, one layer on top. And we're going to meet in the center, again, right here. Now, again, the overlayering belt we're going to wrap it around, going down to up, inside, and give it a little tuck. And again,taekwondo measure from here. Now we're going to turn taekwondo the bottom belt like this, and top goes to top. And we're going to wrap it around from the inside, and we're going to give it a final tuck. And this is how we wrap a Taekwondo belt.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
Now includes a Poomsae Scorer!!
* Seperate Round timer, Rest period timer, and Injury timer
* Now has a simple and advanced scorer options
* Scoring for both opponents
* About screen with information about app.
* About screen contains World Taekwondo Federation rules of sparring.
* Text description for each of the steps in each of the Taeguek forms, Black Belt forms through 4th Dan, and the Palgwae forms.
* All forms directions can be read to you through text to speech.
* The Simple interface is the same scorer you have been using.
* The Advanced interface allows for deductions and warnings.
* Referee Hand signal guide.
* Now includes a Poomsae Scorer!
* Tournament tracker to help you keep track of your players poomsae scores.
This free app is ads supported.
The pro version is now available and gives more features with no ads. Pro contains rules for Olympic style sparring and closely follows the World Taekwondo federation rules for sparring and scoring. The pro version also gives better landscape support and support for larger screens.
If you have a request for a feature or any trouble with the app, please email me and we will see what we can do.
Lanugages: English, Spanish, French, Korean, Indonesian
WTF WebTV Android application opens up the world of taekwondo directly on your hand-held.
The only way to access the WTF official Web TV on your Android device!
This is the only and easiest way to access all videos on the official taekwondo TV channel of the World Taekwondo Federation (WTF).
More than 8000 matches from over 30 top-rated international tournaments.
You cannot miss any of the most exciting taekwondo tournaments, from the on-going event to the years old tournaments: World/Continental Qualification Tournament for the 2012 London Olympic Games, World Championships, European Championships, World Junior Championships, all different international Taekwondo Opens, etc. New competitions are added every month.
Locate the video you want and find the key moments of each match in a flash!
Easy navigation and dynamic video archive enable you to locate the video you want. You don’t need to go through the entire video to find key moments of a match, such as scoring or warning, because all videos are data-indexed!
Meet your favorite athletes and Olympic taekwondo stars!
Your favorite athletes talk to you about themselves. Feel their emotion and support them!
This is a definite “MUST HAVE” application for taekwondo fans. Simply install and enter the world of taekwondo!
What is Taekwondo?
Taekwondo is a Korea-originated martial art having 5000 years history. Making debut as a dynamic modern sport in the 1988 Olympic Games, as demonstration sport, it has been evolving as a truly global sport having more 70 million practitioners worldwide. The World Taekwondo Federation (WTF) is the sole international governing body of taekwondo as an Olympic sport.
For children, our emphasis is on character development and physical fitness.
With adults, our goal is to deliver all of the benefits of martial arts, including improved muscle tone, increased cardiovascular fitness, lower stress levels, increased energy, and greater flexibility.
Self defense is also emphasized, but it’s always tempered with the training on how to seek alternatives to conflict.
Each of our martial arts instructors is committed to teaching the physical skills while applying attitude-shaping exercises aimed at bringing out the best character and physical potential in each student.
Download our Free App Today and stay connected!
At first, the App contains a sparring counter with many functions.
But there is a dictionary in the app too with the function to read the vocabulary for you.
And by the way it shows you the korean characters.
Beside the App offers you some kick and patterns tutorials.
And at least it shows you a shortcut of a taekwondo map.
☆ long touch on start = start with reseted punishments
☆ long touch on the red area = deduct 1 point from red
☆ long touch on the blue area = deduct 1 point from blue
☆ swipe high down on the time setting = fast time set
☆ long touch on punishment buttons = remove 1 penality point + point of opponent
THE WORLD’S FIRST AUTOMATIC IMAGE-PUNCHING APP IS HERE!
Making hilarious, stunning, shocking, moving, and other types of evocative Photo Mashups has never been easier. Actually, it’s never really been possible before now.
Photo Punch makes it so easy to cut-out exactly what you want from one image, and paste it into another. Now you can make incredible photo mashups like a pro in just second or less.
With Photo Punch, now you can “Punch” out precise portions of images instantly. It’s as easy as drawing a circle. You just draw a circle around the area you want to “Punch” and voila!
▒▒ HOW IT WORKS ▒▒
1. "Punch" out an image → 2. Add a Background → 3. Embellish a little, or a lot → 4. Sharing your masterpiece → 5. Enjoy other people's Photo Punch marvels.
▒▒ FEATURES ▒▒
★ Super-duper Smart Punch
- Punch: Draw a circle around part of the picture to punch it out. Or, cut it out with the scissors. Add to the punch by cutting out more of the picture with scissors. Erase part of the punch with the eraser. There’s your Punchshot!
- Punchshot Library: Punchshot Library: Punchshots are saved automatically to the Library, so that you can get them back anytime you want and share them with others.
- Backgrounds: You can take your own photos to use as backgrounds or choose from one of ours.
- Filters: Choose from filters to give your Punchshots some color.
- Borders: Use Punchshots as they are, or add a border to make them standout.
- Stickers: Decorate your images with 100+ stickers including silly faces, dramatic messages, and more.
- Text Bubble: Express more about your image by using text!
- See what’s new and what’s popular among the Photo Punch community, leave comments and like other people’s Photo Punch creations.
- My Gallery: View and edit your stuff on Photo Punch.
- Share: Instant sharing available for Facebook, Twitter, and etc.
Put an end to endless image sharing. Share something Unique, Fun, Inspiring, Hilarious…
IT’S TIME TO GET CREATIVE WITH PHOTO PUNCH!