Skratch connects teens with individuals looking for affordable help with tasks.
HOW IT WORKS
Teen | an individual between the ages 14 - 19 that wants to work in their spare time
Sponsor | an individual, business or organization that needs help with a task on-demand
1. Teens opt into skills and update a bio
2. Sponsors see a menu and post a gig for a task that requires help
3. Qualified teens are notified and the first to accept, works the gig
Get tasks done affordably - a teen arrives at the scheduled time and completes the gig!
• Convenient – book a teen to get the task done based on your schedule
• Safe – screening occurs for all users 17+, parents are tethered to the teens experience if -18 and two-way ratings are available once a gig is complete
• Groups – organizations can create closed communities for fundraising efforts
• Gigs – pre-priced and predefined for clear expectations
• No cash needed - pay securely in the app when the gig is completed
• Easy communication – stay in the loop with the message and call feature
• Creative Arts
• Media & Tech Support
• Event Support
• Family Assistant
• Create Your Own
Skratch has appeared in:
• NBC News
• CBS News
• Dallas Morning News
• Dallas Business Journal
• D Magazine
Skratch is currently only available in the greater Dallas, TX area. Expansion to Austin, San Antonio and Houston coming in March 2019.
Note: Skratch uses location information in the background to provide the exact location of each gig. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.