Metronome Beats Pro is not only useful for practicing and playing musical instruments: people also use it to keep a steady tempo during exercise, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
Metronome Beats is simple to use. On smaller devices set the number of beats per bar and how you’d like the beat subdivided on the Settings screen. When you start the metronome it switches to the Practice screen, with its visual beat indicators. The practice screen has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments, so you can start slow and build up your speed with one touch of the screen. On larger devices all of these features can be reached on one handy screen using the new Tablet layout.
Exclusive to Pro version:
- no adverts
- beat and bar counters
- save your settings as presets
- organise your favourite songs in to setlists and play through these in “Live” mode
Features also include:
- Select from a range of sound types (wooden claves, traditional tick, cowbell, etc)
- Separate layout for larger devices
- Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
- Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Displays Italian tempo markings (Allegro, Andante, etc) – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 8 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
- Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Visual beat indication - mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
- The metronome automatically stops playing when there is an incoming call.
- Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
- The metronome keeps running when the screen is locked
- set the metronome to stop playing after a certain number of bars
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
Tempo is the premier mobile metronome app. It is used daily by performing artists for their gigs, teachers in their lessons, students for their practices and even golfers and bodybuilders in their training.
Tempo gives you the features you need without sacrificing usability. Its engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. Over that is wrapped an attractive and comprehensive single-screen interface. Flashing LEDs also serve as buttons to customize beats, enabling the creation of complex rhythms. Save your configurations as songs in setlists and share them with friends, including those using iOS devices.*
*User-accessible storage required.
- 30 different time signatures: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 6/8, 9/8, 12/8
- 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
- Works in both portrait and landscape
- Dark and Light interface themes
- Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
- Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
- Tap tempo function
- Metronome tempo ranges from 10 to 400
- 12 sounds sets, including one optimized for live drumming click tracks
- Store presets in multiple setlists
- Share and backup setlists
- Setlists data file compatible with Tempo for iOS
- Multi-tasking support; playback continues outside of app
Compatible with all devices.
A set of user sounds available for download from our website.
User manual also available on our website.
New features include:
- presets and setlists - store up to 1000 presets and 200 setlists with 100 presets each
- visual beat indication
- user sounds - import and use your own sounds from wav files on your SD card
- a set of user sounds available for download from our website
- user selectable accent on any beat
- user selectable silence on any beat
- automatic delay time calculator
- classic mode option - tempo increments work as on an classic old school metronome
- Italian tempo markings
And the old features remain the same:
- intuitive and easy to use
- sample accurate sound engine
- cool graphical user interface
- easy to see in the dark
- big play button
- big tempo mode
- stays perfectly tight all the time
This is the best and most accurate metronome for Android money can buy !
Created by musicians for musicians...
...and please, do us a favor:
Read the manual carefully before posting any negative comments. Enjoy :-)
And finally, make sure to check our website for the latest info.
-Flying Saucer Apps
Keywords: music, musician, musicians, metronome, tempo, practice
For a really small price you get a professional metronome on your smartphone with every feature you could ask for plus a lot more!
List of features:
- Fine tempo tuning from 10 to 230 BPM
- Italian tempo markings
- Load and save presets
- Tap tempo
- Adjustable tempo signature for simple, compound and complex meters.
- From 2 to 20 beats per measure
- Beat subdivision as quarter, eighth, triplet, sixteenth, quintuplet and sextuplet notes
- Beat emphasis
- 4 soundpacks
- Adjustable volume
- Visual reference
- Visual feedback
- Haptic feedback (vibration)
- Automatically turns off when there´s an incoming call
- Runs in background
- Settings are saved automatically on exit
About License Issues:
If you are facing license issues please update Mobile Metronome Pro, clear Google Play app data (not cache) and try again. There are comments on the internet about this issue, affecting many apps. sorry for the inconvenience!
- READ PHONE STATE allows Mobile Metronome Pro to stop automatically when there's an incoming call.
- VIBRATE is required for the vibration feature
- WAKE LOCK garantees the metronome won't stop after screen goes off
-HTC wildfire: misplacement of toggle buttons on the screen
A new kind of metronome -- use Metronomics to generate random patterns, sequenced grooves, or a combination of both to help you practice with more than just your typical click track. Enough features to keep a professional busy for years or start a beginner on the right track.
The only metronome that gives you complete control over how subdivisions are played -- add up to 10 subdivisions of any type (including custom subdivisions like 5/7) and have them played all the time, at random intervals, or in a sequenced pattern.
- Choose from 40 different samples for each subdivision, mastered for volume
- Generate patterns using random or sequenced variations of different subdivisions
- Include preset patterns such as claves or ride cymbal patterns
- Choose any number of beats per measure you like or practice mixed meters such as 4 + 3 + 5 where the segments of the bar get accented automatically
- Use any type of subdivision. Common types like quarter notes, sixteenth notes, eighth triplets, etc, or create your own. 5/7, 23/4, no problem!
- Take a rhythm and use the "offset" feature to move it to different parts of the measure to practice with.
- Email saved metronomes back and forth with other Metronomics users
- Track your metronome usage.
- Train yourself with "independence" mode where you can set some bars to be inaudible -- keep the time going yourself until the click starts again
- Variable swing feel -- choose how much each subdivision swings
- Play in the background
- Normalized sounds for good volume
- Web-based manual describing how to use all the features and hints about how they might be useful
-Portable metronome for your Android mobile
-Easily select tempo
-Haptic feedback from Z-Wheel
-First beat accent
-Disabled screen locking (the screen brightness decreases for battery saving)
Practicing with a metronome is one of the most important exercises you can do but it is also essential that you develop your own internal time feel, which is what this App is designed for!
This app was designed by me, for me - and you :) And I'm sure you find it as useful as I do!!
Guitar Player Magazine says: "This ingenious super metronome was developed by funky-as-hell Sco sideman Avi Bortnick. It will leave out beats randomly to force you to strengthen your own inner time-keeping muscles, and it has other cool features for odd meters, drum machine-style patterns, and more. For the low price of $2.99, this is an awesome learning, grooving, solidifying tool."
NoTreble.com says: "I love the aesthetic and layout of Time Guru. It’s very simple and elegant. Time Guru also offers ability to set randomness of your subdivisions (great for testing your internal clock)... There is one thing that Time Guru does that I absolutely love, and for which, this app will always live on my Phone – at the top of the screen, you will see a series of numbers (1-7). When you press a number, it is set first in a sequence and you can choose a subdivision that will then repeat that number of times (or set it to rest that number of times). Sound confusing? It isn’t, because the layout is so simple. Every time you press a new number, it is set next in the sequence and you choose your continue to choose your subdivisions."
Develop your inner sense of rhythm with Time Guru - the only metronome with the ability to mute its sound at random, in sequenced patterns, or both, so that you can assess whether you tend to rush or drag or loose your place with odd meters. Time Guru can periodically leave you on your own so that you strengthen your own internal sense of time, rather than relying on the constant, rigid, external time keeping of a metronome. It's like training wheels that sometimes come up off the ground.
Time Guru also features:
-the ability to play in different time signatures or sequences of time signatures
-create rhythmic drum-machine like patterns
-save presets for tempo, meter, sound and muting-
-35 loud sound sets;
-Human or robot voice counting in English, Chinese, French, German or Russian - great for teaching!
-tap tempo (5 to 300 BPM range)
-super accurate, rock-solid timing via a customized audio engine.
And of course it can function as a normal metronome. It is the ultimate tool for becoming a rock-steady, time guru.
While this metronome offers all the functionality you can expect from a metronome, what stands out is the virtual drummer that can play any of the built in grooves in any time signature you set and every tempo you dial in.
The grooves are programmed to fit your music whether you play jazz, blues, pop, rock, bossa, samba, salsa, waltz etc. It does not matter if you play guitar, bass, piano, drums, percussion or any other instrument.
Whether you are a professional musician or an enthusiast there are ways to make this metronome work for you. Improvise to any built in rhythm or practice to improve your timing. Learn to keep a steady pulse or find new beats.
While the metronome is playing you can still modify parameters like tempo, time signature and shuffle or freely customize the swing rate. You can set the swing rate to affect eighths or sixteenths.
From the settings menu you can activate the vibration feature, change the sound of the metronome or even set the color theme. These features helps when you are live on stage and need a discrete tempo indication.
Use earphones, or plug into your amplifier or PA-system during rehearsal to get the best experience.
Do you want to have full control over your work?
Are you looking for an accurate and reliable metronome?
Best Metronome PRO is perfect for you!
Our handy device will become close friend of every musician who needs a metronome to daily exercise. The application with maintenance of a simple interface offers all the functionality of professional metronomes available in stores.
♫ The possibility of setting the tempo from 20 to 240 BPM beats per minute
♫ Italian determinations of the tempo which are used in music
♫ The opportunity to determine the tempo by rapping it on the screen (Tap the tempo)
♫ The extensive system of playlists with the ability to record multiple tracks on each of them
♫ Simple and convenient playback of the playlist
♫ The division of complex bars into simple bars with the possibility of the distinction of the first value both in the main bar and in every simple bar (Accents)
♫ The opportunity to divide the metric unit into smaller rhythmic values
♫ The opportunity to combine sound effects with visual effects (Flash) and vibration
♫ 4 different types of timbre
♫ Meter and bar’s indicator (currently playing metric measure of bar)
♫ Metronome turns off automatically in the case of receiving a call (the application is running in the background)
♫ Adjustable volume
♫ Settings are automatically saved when you exit the application
If you have any comments, feedback or you need help with Best Metronome PRO please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Thanks and Enjoy this app!
Metronome, Best Metronome, Music, Tap, Tempo, Allegro, Note, Best Metronome PRO
Tunable is a chromatic tuner, tone/chord generator, metronome, and recorder that helps you learn to play steadily, in tune, and on beat. Featuring a unique “tuning history” display for visualizing pitch over time, Tunable is the perfect toolkit for beginning to professional musicians.
★ Learn to play in tune with sustained pitch history ★
Visualize how steadily you play or sing. As notes are held out, a white line draws how steady the pitch is. The straighter the line, the more consistent the pitch.
★ Improve your ear with tone and chord generator ★
Need a reference tone or chord? Use the tone and chord generator to play and sustain chords with various tone options. Choose from different temperaments to hear how they compare.
★ Keep tempo with an accurate and simple metronome ★
See the pulse with a visual metronome. View subdivision and current beat, with a large display and visual flash.
★ Record and share ★
Record your practice and performances. Add reverb for a professional sound. Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, Dropbox and more.
★ Features ★
• Large, colorful tuning indicator clearly shows when in tune (green fills the screen)
• Clear, visual tuner with note, octave, cents (+\-), and frequency (hz) display
• Tuning history to see how well you’re sustaining notes over time
• Especially suited for wind instruments and strings with note detection from Tuba to Piccolo (24hz to 15khz+)
• Horizontal and vertical tuning displays
• Adjustable A=440 reference tone
• Change between equal, just, pythagorean, and 18 other tuning temperaments
Tone and Chord Generator
• Chromatic Tone Generator with multiple tone options and sustain
• Play and sustain chords
• Auto Octave rounding for easy note access
• Large number display with visual flash to see the downbeat, subdivision, and pulse
• Adjust tempo, beats per measure, and subdivision
• See tempo markings to quickly jump between standard tempos
• Tempo Tap (tap metronome center to set a tempo)
• Continues to play when screen is locked or in the background
• Record and save unlimited recordings
• Share recordings through e-mail, SoundCloud, DropBox, and more
• Highly accurate (1/100 of a cent) and responsive
• Transpose notes to any instrument
• Dark and light themes
★ Notes ★
★ ★ ★ Have a problem? Please contact us so we may help: apps[at]affinityblue.com. We can only fix problems we know about. ★ ★ ★
You can download the Demo version for free or you can start practicing with the full Pro version.
Any feedback will be most appreciated.
Allows to save up to 99 memories. Features 2 click sounds and a tap tempo. The one and only metronome on the Market that can play notes, half notes, quarter notes and triplets at the same time from 35 to 250 BPM.
The visual beat gives the reference beat corresponding to tempo in BPM, whereas the audio beat matches exactly your chosen rhythm pattern.
Classic Metronome for Android is the best, most feature packed metronome application available on the system. This app offers the most advanced features available, including subdivision of beats, save/load, and distinct sounds for each type of beat. While other metronomes offer a boring, uninviting display, Classic Metronome utilizes the style of the antique wooden metronomes, much like those of Wittner. The vintage pendulum style allows users a third venue of anticipation – besides the sound and numbers. This metronome also offers the loudest sound and best accuracy on the market, not to mention the beautiful mechanical visuals. Every tick is pronounced and sharp, and each cycle is ended with a clear bell. This free app is the best resource for budding and professional musicians looking to hone their timing. It’s perfect for users of all calibers and instruments – from piano, violin and guitar all the way to percussion. For users who want the best metronome experience on the Android platform, this light, free app is exactly what will fit your needs. My hope is that it provides musicians the best music making experience possible.
Thank you for downloading, and don’t forget to leave a review!
Beautiful wooden pendulum style
Beat count in the top right
Beat subdivision up to sextuplets
Different sounds for each type of beat
Italian tempo markings
Tempo chart and tap for tempo
Adjustable number of beats per measure
Ability to run in the background
And best of all, NO ADS! This app is completely free for personal use.
The READ_PHONE_STATE permission is so the metronome can stop ticking when you receive a call!
More from developer
The Fakebook music reader comes preloaded with chord progressions for more than a thousand of the classic jazz standards from The Real Book ed 1,2,3,4,5... Instantly transpose the collection for Bb, Eb or F instruments, or transpose individual songs to suit the soloist or singer. Easily add and edit your own songs or import PDF, chord charts and lyrics from other formats (e.g. iReal Pro / iReal b, ChordPro or ABC notation). Include your precious original songbooks or paper-napkin fakesheets using the phone's camera, import stored photos or PDF books from the web. All charts and images can easily be shared using mail, Facebook, Bluetooth and more.
The always accessible search bar, the browser and the list editor provides instant access to all songs. Great on a jam or when taking requests! You can store and edit setlists, easily drag and drop songs to reorder, add and delete to create your own songbooks. When on stage, just swipe to the next chart or use a wireless foot pedal. Thanks to the new lyrics support Fakebook is ready for any gig.
Fakebook is the ultimate tool for practicing. The app includes more than 1500 Spotify links for the pre loaded Real Book jazz standards. Search Spotify and YouTube with a single click. Or use the built-in metronome, which remembers and synchronizes to the tempo you choose. The unobtrusive live metronome guides you also without sound.
Compared with other similar apps:
* Chord syntax, style, font and looks like the original Real Books.
* Supports lyrics! Imports ChordPro songs with both chords and lyrics.
* Import and add PDF, images, lyrics and other formats - from web, sdcard, phone camera.
* PDF batch import automates indexing and naming of common Real Book and Vocal Book documents.
* Adjust screen and font to suit the location, light or your eyes. Enlarge text up to 200% for easier sight-reading. Choose Real Book script, handwriting or an easy to read sans serif font.
* Rotate screen as you like. Landscape format gives great overview - both on phones and tabs.
* Extremely compact (the app including 1200 songs, thousands of links and integrated PDF viewer is about 2.5 MB).
* Local storage, no Internet access needed.
* Low requirements on resources, no strange permissions.
* Direct links to real performances on Spotify and YouTube.
* Flexible setlist management, drag and drop in playlists.
* AirTurn and PageFlip support for easy switching between songs.
* Live metronome.
For a nice comparison of music reader and tablature apps like Fakebook, iReal Pro, Gigbook, iGigbook, Unrealbook, Guitar tabs, ChordPad, forScore, Musicians apps, Googol Song Book, Setlist Helper, LinkeSoft Song Book, GuitarTapp Pro, Ultimate Guitar, Guitar Pro, GuitarTab Player, MobileSheets, Musicnotes and OnSong; have a look at http://goo.gl/9BeuW2. This table shows all the apps and their features.
Note that this app is in no way associated with iReal Pro / iReal b / iRealBook and does not require any other purchase. But Fakebook will import the same chord sequences as supported by the iReal Pro / iReal b / iRealBook app and editor, which means that there is a huge collection of free songs available for download and free utilities available for conversion from other formats.
Casio's strange VL-1 instrument sold 1,000,000 units between 1979 and 1984. Trio, the German band, used it to record their huge hit "DaDaDa", and bands like Human League, Devo, The Cars followed suit. And 30 years later it is still backing tracks by Moby and Fergie.
But you don't have to search Ebay to enjoy playing the "Fantasy" sound over a nice "Rock-2" blip. Now you can have the "Unterlanders Heimweh" demo tune right there when you need it, feeling a little lowlandish homesick. The VL-Tone app contain the factory presets and rhythm patterns in all their distorted and noisy glory, carefully sampled from an original Casio VL-1. Never have so few bits been sampled by so many for so little, to paraphrase Churchill.
So, download and enjoy! But note that this software is still a beta. It is tested on a few phones, so it should work quite well, but don't hesitate to contact me via software(at)skrivarna.com if something seems strange. I will do my best to fix bugs quickly!
Currently known limitations:
* ADSR. This version of the app is a sample player, not an emulator. This makes it more or less impossible to program your own sounds. Maybe emulation for ADSR programming will be included in a later version. Maybe not.
* The sustain and decay of the samples are currently a bit rough (to say the least). Will be fixed when I get the time.
* The sequencer is not included right now. If enough people encourage me to implement the step sequencer in the next version I will.
* The LCD display is not of much use.
* The samples contain all the noise and distorsion from my original instrument. And I suppose this is the way it will be, at least for the sounds. But maybe the demo and the rhythm pauses could be cleaned up a little by adding a noise gate. Also, the s/n ratio could be increased with some gentle compression.
* Would it be interesting to have a choice between the lined samples presented here, and some captured with the internal speaker and a mic? I suppose that would add more character to some of the sounds. Let me know!
Now go out and play!
* Show notation of all 40 official rudiments, with name and order according to PAS.
* Visually indicate where you are in the pattern, synchronized with the built-in metronome.
* Keep the tempo using the most accurate metronome engine available on Android.
* Allow tempo adjustments between 20 and 240 BPM.
* Navigate quickly and intuitively between rudiments and tempos, with support for most input methods (including media buttons, remote controls and screen swipes).
* Link to textual descriptions and instructional videos showing all the patterns individually, on pad and examples applied to drum set. Professional performances with a single click. (The videos and examples are published at rude.skrivarna.com.)
What it doesn't do:
* It does not attempt to play the rudiments with the built-in midi sounds. No offense, but in this case your phone sucks.
If you want the play-along feature, please check out the Rude Practice Pad app. Rather than trying to program a midi sequence to faithfully reproduce a buzz roll or flam, the new sound engine uses real sampled drum sounds. The Rude Practice Pad also contain 100 hybrid rudiments, exercises, social sharing etc.
I really appreciate comments on how this small app behaves, looks and performs on different Android versions and hardware models. If you mail me at software (at) skrivarna.com I can get back with updated versions or questions and answers if needed.
Of course, any suggestions on additional features, improvements and corrections of the actual contents are very welcome. Use the software (at) skrivarna.com mail for this as well. This is also true for the examples at rude.skrivarna.com, please send me a mail with any comments.
And yes, I am aware that some of the rudiments, official or not, have different possible interpretations in how they are played and notated. In most cases I have used the most common form (as far as I understand), but there is also a trade-off in making the notation viewable on a small screen and making the underlying code somewhat maintainable. If you have a strong opinion on this and think I have made the wrong choice, don't hesitate to contact me. I will do my best to be as correct as possible.
Andronome is designed to keep time, and to do it well. Simple in appearance and use, this metronome contains the most precise time engine available. The perfect metronome. But no cluttered user interface, no unnecessary bells or whistles. And no advertising, strange permissions or hidden fees.
With the Andronome metronome you'll get:
* Sample-accurate metronome ticks.
* Loud enough sounds, also for real practice environments.
* Clearly visible screen indication and...
* ...really large BPM numbers (visible from a distance, e.g when lying on the stage floor).
* Tempo adjustable between 20 and 240 BPM.
* Start and stop via touch screen, hardware buttons, headset.
* Tap tempo directly on screen.
* And that's about it!
This metronome is the professional choice, giving the working musician exactly what is needed. No more, no less. And completely for free! (No, there's no catch: no in-app fees, no advertising, no time limits.)
If you for some reason think you need a metronome with more features, please check out the other metronomes available on the Android Market. There's plenty of choice out there - I can especially recommend Andronome+ and the Rude Drum Trainer. This version of Andronome will be kept simple. And free.
There are often several ways to get at the most important functions of the Andronome metronome. Most users will prefer to use the touch screen, like this:
* Tap the screen once to start the metronome.
* Long press (touch and hold) the screen to stop the metronome.
* Adjust the tempo by swiping the finger over the screen. Fling or swipe up to increase the BPM, down to decrease.
* Tap the tempo on the screen, and the metronome will adjust to the tapped tempo.
* Sound on/off is controlled via the menu. Adjust the tick sound using the volume controls of the phone (Andronome play through the standard media channel).
* The visible indication (screen blink) can be disabled and enabled via the menu.
You may also use the menu to start, stop and set tempo. Or the hardware buttons. And why not try the remote control on your headset? This works for both start/stop and volume.
For more info and guides, please visit the developer website: www.skrivarna.com or www.andronome.com
The Rude Practice Pad app will:
* Show and play all 40 official drum rudiments, with name and order according to PAS (Percussive Arts Society).
* Show and play 100 of the most common hybrid rudiments.
* Show and play 96 classic Stick Control exercises.
* Let you select different snare drum sounds for the playback.
* Realistically reproduce even flams, diddles and press rolls, thanks to the new sound engine and sample player.
* Visually indicate where you are in the pattern, synchronized with the built-in metronome.
* Navigate quickly and intuitively between rudiments and tempos.
* Suggest rhythms to practice, including a “Rudiment of the day” feature.
* Sort and list rudiments according to the essential, original, standard, the quadrants etc.
* Share rhythms via mail or Bluetooth. Post on Facebook. Tweet on Twitter.
* Keep the tempo using the most accurate metronome engine available on Android.
* Allow tempo adjustments between 20 and 240 BPM.
* Link to textual descriptions and instructional videos showing all the 40 official rudiments, on pad and examples applied to drum set. (The videos and examples are published at rude.skrivarna.com.)
Still it is small (only about 1 MB including all images and sounds!), requires no strange permissions or Internet access, is easy to use and – not to forget – affordable.
I would really appreciate comments on how this small app behaves, looks and performs on different Android versions and hardware models. If you mail me at software (at) skrivarna.com I will quickly get back to you with updated versions or questions and answers if needed.
Of course, any suggestions for additional features, improvements and corrections of the content are welcome. Use the software (at) skrivarna.com mail address for this as well.
And yes, I am aware that some of the rudiments, official or not, have different possible interpretations in how they are named, played and notated. In most cases I have used the most common form (as far as I understand), but there is also a trade-off in making the notation viewable on a small screen. If you have a strong opinion on this and think I have made the wrong choice, don't hesitate to contact me. I will do my best to be as correct as possible.
For the beginning drummer this app provides exercises and basic beats in all styles. Instant drum lessons. Daily inspiration and new ideas in an easy, fun format. Practice makes perfect -- and this is the perfect practice metronome.
The seasoned pro will appreciate having Rude Rhythm as a reliable rhythm reference. Good grooves, always in the pocket.
So, the chart calls for a mambo? Check!
Need a fresh variation of latin funk? Got it!
Find an original sounding afropop? Consider it done!
As a drum machine the Rude Rhythm app has presets galore -- ideal for trying out song ideas, experimenting with different styles and flavors. The high quality sounds allow it to be used as a backing track and for demo recordings as well. And when practicing this app is much more fun than any metronome!
Rude Rhythm contains 400 different drum set beats in all styles, from metal to polka. Hundreds of magazines from several decades has been used to find classic examples of all styles, the best websites has provided up to date ideas and more are added all the time. This is an ever expanding encyclopedia of rhythms.
But there are also hundreds of signature grooves from legendary drummers like
...and the list goes on and on. Got suggestions for styles or drummers that are missing? Send a mail and we will do our best to add it quickly!
The playback engine is custom made for this app, and based on the most accurate metronome on the market. Slow down a tricky rhythm while practicing. Speed it up as you learn. This drum coach goes from 20 to 240 BPM with perfect audio quality.
And it's no simple midi drum machine, but a real sample player. All drums and cymbals are professionally recorded, providing a wide variety of sounds. Three different, great sounding, complete kits are included.
Rude Rhythm is easy to use, with crisp and clear graphics in all resolutions. Search and browse, flip quickly between rhythms also while playing. The app works equally well on phones and tablets. Still it is small (only about 4 MB including all images and sounds!), requires no strange permissions or Internet access.
Go get it. And then go play!