Runtastic PRO uses GPS to map & track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The Runtastic PRO app tracks cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation, calories & more) to help you reach training goals. Join us & become part of a global fitness community that is fun & motivational, whether you're looking to improve your health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
PRO APP FEATURES:
* Voice feedback during workout
* Live tracking & cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Auto pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop running
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch workouts in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* Routes: Create or find exercise routes, sync them to your smartphone
* Interval training & coaching: Improve performance by gradually increasing training
* Colored traces: Track training changes
* Heart rate zone training & analysis
* Split table: Dynamic mile & km splits
* Calorie & pace goals: Define calorie & pace goals, tailor training accordingly
* Geotagging: Take pics during exercise & view photos online with map trace
* Power song: Activate to boost workout
* Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
* Works for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross-country skiing & hand biking
* Ad free
* Map & track workouts with GPS
* Personal training diary, metrics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
* Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics: Distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
Save workouts to Runtastic.com! Get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
Training plans provide guidance & inspiration for fitness goals: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 5k or 10k, running a half-marathon or marathon. Further health & fitness tips available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel!
RUNTASTIC WORKOUT MIX
Runtastic has partnered with Power Music – the world’s No. 1 producer of workout music – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! The first Runtastic Workout Mix is available on Google Play.
WHO’S TALKING ABOUT RUNTASTIC?
MASHABLE: “... people are choosing instead to download Runtastic, since the company just announced it's hit 25 million mobile users. That's as much as Nike+ (11 million as of February) and runner favorite RunKeeper (14 million) combined.”
TECHCRUNCH: “Thanks to MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, Nike and many more, apps that keep track of your exercise and push you to drop those extra pounds are by no means novel. Nonetheless, bootstrapped European startup Runtastic is still managing to carve out a name for itself in a crowded space by offering a simple user experience, while still offering the deeper functionality of higher-end products.”
NY TIMES: “I went ahead and downloaded it even though I was skeptical that it would go beyond the familiar territory of similar apps like Endomondo and RunKeeper. Like those two, Runtastic primarily maps and records your route. But Runtastic’s interface has some qualities the others don’t. Runtastic.com is well designed, too.”
Keywords: Running ,Runing, Jogging, Joging, Walking, Waking, Run,Jog, Walk, Biking, Fitness, Exercise, Exercize, 5k, 10k, Marathon, Training, Workout, Work-out, Cardio, Tracker, Traker, Track, Tracking, Traking, GPS, Routes, Music, Runtastik, App, My, Pal
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Listen and control your music during your workout.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors (appropriate heart rate zones depend on your weight).
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
- Update your weight to keep calories burned accurate.
Measure your performance over time
- View a detailed history of your activities (runs, walks, bikes, etc.) to see how you are doing.
- Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
- Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
- Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives, like run for weight loss or run a 5K.
- Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
- Post your activity stats (map, distance, calories, and time), fitness achievements and training plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.
- Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
- Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including MyFitnessPal, Lose It, Fitbit, Withings, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
- View detailed reports of your tracked activity level, calories burned, weight loss, and many more stats over time.
Track, measure, and improve your fitness with RunKeeper.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
You will be able to run 5k as soon as in 7 weeks thanks to the interval training program created by top coaches! The training’s intensity increases as you progress and the workout gradually advances. You’ll just need to do 30 minutes of interval training 3 times a week and you’ll achieve what you wish for.
You can use the app outside, in the gym or even on a treadmill.
You can listen to your favorite music as you walk/run while the app tells you what to do.
If you want to share your results with your friends and family, you can do so by posting your running map on Facebook and Twitter after your workout.
- Effective training plan from the best coaches
- GPS map saved for each training session
- Real-time stats of your pace, distance, time and other parameters
- Audio cues during all workouts to keep you focused
- Listening and managing your favorite music from the app
- Motivating tips on running with each training session
- Sharing results with Facebook & Twitter friends
- Inspiring quotes keep you motivated while running
- Synchronization of your stats & logs with an upgrade from the free version
- Integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun – your activities are automatically synchronized with these networks
Get ready to be surprised if you think you would never be able to run 5K!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
Are you having troubles to fall asleep? Are your kids hyperactive when playing with the tablet before bed time?
Are you using your smart phone or tablet in the late evening? Twilight may be a solution for you!
Recent research suggests that exposure to blue light before sleep may distort your natural (circadian) rhythm and cause inability to fall asleep.
The cause is the photoreceptor in your eyes, called Melanopsin. This receptor is sensitive to a narrow band of blue light in the 460-480nm range which may suppress Melatonin production - a hormone responsible for your healthy sleep-wake cycles.
In experimental scientific studies it has been shown an average person reading on a tablet or smart phone for a couple of hours before bed time may find their sleep delayed by about an hour.
The Twilight app makes your device screen adapt to the time of the day. It filters the blue spectrum on your phone or tablet after sunset and protects your eyes with a soft and pleasant red filter. The filter intensity is smoothly adjusted to the sun cycle based on your local sunset and sunrise times.
Please read the basics on circadian rhythm and the role of melatonin:
Examples of related scientific research:
Amplitude Reduction and Phase Shifts of Melatonin, Cortisol and Other Circadian Rhythms after a Gradual Advance of Sleep and Light Exposure in Humans
Derk-Jan Dijk, Jeanne F. Duffy, Edward J. Silva, Theresa L. Shanahan, Diane B. Boivin, Charles A. Czeisler 2012
Exposure to Room Light before Bedtime Suppresses Melatonin Onset and Shortens Melatonin Duration in Humans
Joshua J. Gooley, Kyle Chamberlain, Kurt A. Smith, Sat Bir S. Khalsa, Shantha M. W. Rajaratnam, Eliza Van Reen, Jamie M. Zeitzer, Charles A. Czeisler, Steven W. 2011
Effect of Light on Human Circadian Physiology
Jeanne F. Duffy, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
Efficacy of a single sequence of intermittent bright light pulses for delaying circadian phase in humans
Claude Gronfier, Kenneth P. Wright, Richard E. Kronauer, Megan E. Jewett, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
Intrinsic period and light intensity determine the phase relationship between melatonin and sleep in humans
Kenneth P. Wright, Claude Gronfier, Jeanne F. Duffy, Charles A. Czeisler 2009
The Impact of Sleep Timing and Bright Light Exposure on Attentional Impairment during Night Work
Nayantara Santhi, Daniel Aeschbach, Todd S. Horowitz, Charles A. Czeisler 2008
Short-Wavelength Light Sensitivity of Circadian, Pupillary, and Visual Awareness in Humans Lacking an Outer Retina
Farhan H. Zaidi, Joseph T. Hull, Stuart N. Peirson, Katharina Wulff, Daniel Aeschbach, Joshua J. Gooley, George C. Brainard, Kevin Gregory-Evans, Joseph F. Rizzo, III, Charles A. Czeisler, Russell G. Foster, Merrick J. Moseley, Steven W. Lockley. 2007
High sensitivity of the human circadian melatonin rhythm to resetting by short wavelength light.
Lockley SW, Brainard GC, Czeisler CA. 2003
Sensitivity of the human circadian pacemaker to nocturnal light: melatonin phase resetting and suppression
Jamie M Zeitzer, Derk-Jan Dijk, Richard E Kronauer, Emery N Brown, Charles A Czeisler 2000
Phase-shifting human circadian rhythms: influence of sleep timing, social contact and light exposure
J F Duffy, R E Kronauer, C A Czeisler 1996
Exposure to bright light and darkness to treat physiologic maladaptation to night work.
Czeisler CA, Johnson MP, Duffy JF, Brown EN, Ronda JM, Kronauer RE. 1990
*The color filter is similar to how the desktop version of f.lux works. Selecting a redder color will reduce more blue light emitted from the display.
Users can either upgrade the free version to Pro through in-app purchase, or directly purchase this version (for countries that don't support In-app purchases) - both are the same in terms of functionality.
Features only in the Pro version:
» Auto-On & Auto-Off
» Start at boot
» Lower brightness below 20%
» Darken navigation bar
» Customizable notification buttons
• Up to three buttons can be added for quick access.
• Buttons to increase and decrease the brightness (+5%, -5%, +10%, -10%)
• Buttons to set a specific brightness (@0%, @10%, @20%, ... , @90%, @100%)
• Quick toggles (stop, pause, reset)
Note: When manually installing APK files, Android blocks the "Install" button from being pressed when Darker is running. This is NOT a bug. It's a protective measure to prevent malicious apps from camouflaging the install button. Pausing Darker will solve this.
Darker has Tasker support, use these intents to send commands to Darker:
Add the above intents to Tasker by going to Action Category→Misc→Send Intent→Action, leave the other fields default, and note that the intents are case sensitive.
These two intents below need an additional parameter in the "Extra" field
darkerpro.SETCOLOR "Extra" field: COLOR:1~16 (Colors are numbered left to right, top to bottom)
darkerpro.COLORSTRENGTH "Extra" field: STRENGTH:1~10
It offers a weight, water, expenses and time tracker specially designed to be very easy to use and time saver and yet a very powerful and flexible tool.
• Logs your weight records
• Built-in BMI calculator (Body Mass Index)
• Excellent tool while on a diet
• Monitors your daily water intake with a very intuitive interface (by tapping cups to drink them)
• Set reminders to help you remember to drink water through the day at customisable intervals
• Keeps track of all your past records
• Excellent tool for workouts, exercises and diets
• Logs your expenses using different categories so that you can easily see where your money is going!
• Calculates your current balance
• Bill reminder section - allows you to add upcoming payments and we help you by notifying you
• Customizable categories
• Logs the time you spend doing different tasks
• Easily lets you see where you have been spending most of your time
• Customizable categories
• Set weight & water goals
• Displays the current state of your trackers (current weight, water today, current balance & last task) and displays a preview of your trackers
• You can also add your height to use the built-in BMI calculator
• Export the data (CSV) - it can also be uploaded to Google Docs, Dropbox or any other online resource.
• SD Card backup and restore
• Ability to change the header theme
• "I use this along side calorific - I love the water widget and the ability to add your own categories in the time management section. It is a must have"
• "With life being so busy, it is nice to have a 1,2,3 reminder/input of valuable information. The quick and easy way to record expenses is GREAT!!!"
• "The money budgeting section is really well done, better than other apps I've tried."
• "Excellent app because it has a Weight, Water, Expense, & Time Tracker (easy to use), in one app, eliminating individual apps."
Settings water reminders:
- Go to the water tracker section
- Tap the button on the top right corner
- Select "Reminder"
- On the new popup choose the hours you want to be reminded by editing "From" and "To" options
- Press "Save" to start getting notified!
Accessing the app's settings:
- Press "Menu" from its main screen
- Select "Preferences"
* This version is ad-free plus it has full access to all features.
Please Note: The App2SD card is intentionally deactivated because it would affect the way the water reminders and bill reminders work.
Please e-mail us instead of just leaving a comment, so we can investigate and fix issues. Thank you!
• Full Twitter integration
You can now follow the app's news and updates by following it on Twitter @TrackerSavvy!
• We are also on Facebook - just search for "TrackerSavvy"
* If you are a "Diet Assistant" user, your weight records will be transferred over to this app.
Note: You can also use the expenses / finances tracker to record items purchased online by PayPal, Google Checkout, eBay, Amazon and others; just add a custom category called PayPal, etc.
keywords: trackers, savvy, savy, weight, weigh, weight-loss, time recording, task recorder, hour, clock, timesheet, time clock, sheet, expenses, expenses tracking, bank statement, save money, shop, shopsavvy, manager, currency, personal diets, bill reminder, bank, finance manager, finances, budget planner, log receipts, water, water cup, drink, personal manager, log, logger, journal, recorder, diary, usage monitoring, memo
Pilates system includes exercises for all parts of the body. This exercise system was developed in the early XX century, but has received the highest recognition at the beginning of the XXI century.
Pilates method focuses on the interaction between the mind and the body during exercise . The exercises of Pilates is accompanied by a concentration on the respiratory rhythm, the correct exercise and awareness of the actions of each exercise for a particular muscle group
Pilates strengthens the abdominal muscles , improves balance and coordination , and reduces stress. Pilates exercises are safe and suitable for a wide age spectrum . Pilates can be practiced in the health club or on your own , at home.
In addition, you can create your own set of exercises includes exercises that are suitable for you. Also, select any songs in the classroom .
The project has just started its development , look forward to your comments and suggestions. Thank you.
La aplicación consta de las siguientes secciones
Guia de Ejercicios
Más de 100 ejercicios distintos para realizar en el gimnasio con explicación del ejercicio así como de los músculos
involucrados, imágenes, videos y anotación de tus avances.
25 rutinas que te ayudarán a planificar tu trabajo según el tiempo del que dispongas así como de tu objetivo. Hipertrofia, Definición, etc
GYMG FitnessPro te ayudará a apoyar tu trabajo en el gimnasio con consejos de nutrición, suplementos, etc
Distintos tipos de dietas separadas por calorias, y segun tu objetivo(ganar masa muscular y definición)
Tips: hipertrofia, musculación, musculacion, dietas, gimnasio, gym, ejercicios, gimnasio, entrenador personal, personal trainer, no pain no gain, rutinas de ejercicios, workout, tabla de entrenamiento,
Now syncs directly to MyFitnessPal
★ GREATIST.COM - "A Mobile App for Working Out Anywhere...The pro-version of the app is definitely worth the $0.99 splurge. - Nov 01, 2012
★ LIFEHACKER.COM - "Generally we like to recommend free versions over the pro versions, but Sworkit Pro is only $1 and the additional features are pretty helpful (namely the spoken exercise names)." - July 10, 2012
PRO VERSION FEATURES:
★ Audible announcement of exercises
★ Save multiple Custom Workouts
★ Total progress tracking and daily+weekly goals
★ Pause between exercises option in Settings 2-10 seconds
★ Enable/Disable 30 second break
★ Bonus Workouts: Boot Camp, Rump Roaser & Bring the Pain
★ Access to future feature upgrades and bonus workouts
★★★★★ - "I've downloaded a number of exercise apps hoping to find my fairy tale app...FOUND IT! great variety of exercises, you can choose upper, lower, full, yoga, or stretching! You can select your workout time, breaks between exercises so you can get into position. A voice calls out the exercise and sound cues help keep track of time. Love it!"
★★★★★ - "Everything you need, nothing you don't, and at an affordable price. I LOVE IT!!!"
★★★★★ - "I travel 4 days a week for work. This keeps my workouts interesting in hotels and I can do them in my room. No equipment requited. Awesome."
Sworkit is designed to keep your workouts more interesting by building randomized workouts that do not require any extra equipment and will not become monotonous. The circuit training aspect provides additional cardiovascular fitness with each exercise being presented in 30 second intervals with a built in rest periods every 2 minutes.
• Targeted workouts for Upper Body, Lower Body, Core Strength, Back Strength, Stretching Only, and custom Yoga Sequences.
• Create your own Custom Workouts using any exercises in our library for a fully personalized experience. Great for focused workouts, injury recovery, and new challenges.
• Full Body mode combines upper, lower, and core exercises.
• Anything Goes combines full body, back strength, stretching only, and basic yoga poses.
• Images are provided to describe every exercise.
• Sun Sequence yoga workout is designed as a great warm up or can be used as practice by itself. Complete as many rounds as you would like.
• Full Sequence 1 takes you through a full yoga workout and gives you control of the speed to allow you to control your breathing pattern.
• Audible sounds indicate when it is time to switch workouts.
I hope you enjoy Sworkit as a great workout tool that will keep you motivated to increase your overall fitness level at your convenience.
Please workout within your means and be safe at all times.
Freeletics offers high-intensity workouts to
get an athletic body simply by using your
bodyweight - no machines, no weights!
Click on „...More“ to find out why you should download the Freeletics app right now!
★★ The PRO version contains all the Freeletics workouts ★★
✓ High-intensity workouts with video tutorials
✓ Track your time for every workout with the Timer
✓ Follow your friends and compete with them
✓ Compare your time with others on the leaderboard
✓ Share your success with friends
Download the app right now, start a Freeletics workout, and compare your time with your friends and athletes around the world.
FOR EVERYONE - FROM ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS TO TOP ATHLETES
✓ No need to worry if you can’t do pullups or pushups. For every exercise, there are easier versions, so everyone can complete a workout
✓ Do you think you are a real athlete? We challenge you!
✓ Do you think you need weights to become fit? We challenge you!
✓ Compete with the Top-Athletes of Freeletics and show them how fit you really are
FOR EVERY GOAL
✓ Lose weight and get lean
✓ Get ripped
✓ Become the fittest person in the world
✓ No machines and no additional weights needed
✓ Use of functional bodyweight exercises only
✓ Most efficient way to burn fat
✓ Burn fat even after finishing your workout
✓ Lose weight and build up lean muscle at the same time
CAN BE DONE EVERYWHERE
✓ In the gym, at home or in a nearby park
✓ For some of the workouts you‘ll need a pull-up bar and some space to run
YOU COMPETE IN ANY OTHER SPORT - WHY NOT IN FITNESS?
✓ Complete the workouts as fast as possible
✓ Compete with your friends, the rest of the world and - most importantly -yourself!
BUILT-IN TIMER FOR TRACKING TIME
✓ Every workout has a specific timer, tailored to that workout.
✓ After finishing the workout, your time is automatically saved in your records
SHARE YOUR SUCCESS WITH FRIENDS
✓ Share your success with your Facebook friends
✓ Maybe next time, one of them will dare to challenge you?!
This is about performing - not pretending. This is about sports - not wellness. This is Fitness beyond average. This is Freeletics.
When do you leave average behind?
★★ The PRO version contains all the Freeletics workouts ★★
Beat your personal bests!
Superior GPS sports tracking app. Running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, sailing, biking, flying, gliding. The best featured app to record your GPS track and monitor your performance and cardio fitness.
★ Live tracking
★ Speed, distance, time, pace, altitude gain/loss
★ Training plans
★ Heart rate*
★ Breathing rate***
★ Skin temperature***
★ Voice trainer feedback
★ Personal Bests
★ Auto facebook/twitter
★ Replay my tracks on Google maps
★ Realtime zoomable charts
★ Race yourself
★ Export in GPX, CSV, KML from the website
* Polar wearlink or Zephyr BLUETOOTH or ANT+ HRM required
** Zephyr Hxm or ANT+ footpod or bike sensor required
*** Zephyr BioHarness required
Compatible with Zephyr Hxm, Zephyr Bioharness and Polar Wearlink® + transmitter with Bluetooth®
See http://sportstracklive.com/help/heart-rate for more info.
Also compatible with Bluetooth SMART (Bluetooth low-energy) sensors (currently enabled on Samsung only). See http://sportstracklive.com/help/bluetooth-smart
This app is ANT+ certified and supports ANT+ enabled heart rate sensors, footpods and bicycle speed & cadence sensors. Visit http://www.thisisant.com/directory for compatible devices.
Email email@example.com if you have any problem
Run, bike, cycle, hike, mountain bike, ski, snowboard, sail, treadmill
Help, Feature requests and forum http://getsatisfaction.com/sportstracklive
✮ myWOD is not affiliated with CrossFit, Inc. in any way. ✮
✮ CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit, Inc. ✮
myWOD HQ would like to say THANKS TO THE 150,000 COACHES, TRAINERS, AND ATHLETES WHO HAVE HELPED MAKE myWOD THE #1 XF TRACKING APP! WE ARE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL.
✮✮✮✮ About myWOD ✮✮✮✮
If you're looking for simplicity, this is your app. Easily log your XF workout of the day (WOD), keep track of your records, and seamlessly share your accomplishments on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or import your accomplishments into an email. myWOD gives you the ability to log your Max Weight achievements, as well as pull daily WODs directly from CrossFit.com or your favorite box's feed. If that isn't enough, you can also create your own custom WODs and save them for future use.
All of this with a calendar view, graph view, and a search function that makes tracking workouts a breeze and the ability to back up your WOD and Max Weight data makes myWOD THE app for logging your XF workouts.
Timers that continue to run even if your device falls asleep? Yea, myWOD's got that.
✮✮✮✮ FEATURES ✮✮✮✮
✮Share your completed WODs on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or via Email.
✮Search feature and calendar for easy tracking of past WODs.
✮Add custom movements and track max weight achievements.
✮Graphing to see your progress over time.
✮Over 150 preloaded common WODs, updated remotely -- so you'll always have the most up-to-date list of WODs!
✮Create your own custom WODs for future use.
✮Add your gyms RSS feed and access your box's daily workouts directly. Add unlimited number of feeds.
✮Standard timer, lap timer, countdown timer, interval timer, and fully Tabata timer.
✮Within timers, keep track of reps by tapping screen and then import score to completed WOD.
✮Music access within timers.
✮Imperial and Metric settings.
✮Several data back-up options.
✮Sync data between devices via Dropbox and email.
✮Large collection of how-to videos, covering many basic and advanced movements.
✮Weight percentage charts.
✮Traveling? The find a gym feature locates XF gyms in your area and provides addresses, phone numbers, and websites.
✮ PLEASE REVIEW ✮ PLEASE REVIEW ✮
If you encounter any problems with myWOD please email us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) as opposed to leaving a negative review. It is difficult for us to help you when we cannot communicate back to you. It also helps us and other users when we receive emails from you. Thank you : )
Join 20 million users and start freeing your endorphins!
* Interval programs: Choose from three programs or create your own and let the audio coach guide you
* Graphs: View graphs with your lap times, heart rate, speed and altitude throughout the workout
* Beat yourself: Set a previous workout as your goal and the audio coach will help you perform better this time
* Low power mode: Increase the battery standby time by using this feature for long workouts
* Pedometer: Use the step counter feature to track workouts when you don't have GPS coverage, e.g., indoor
* Customized Audio Coach: Customize how often you get audio feedback and what information is read aloud to you
* Time goal: Choose a duration for your workout and the audio coach will help you reach the time goal
* Calorie goal: Set a calorie goal for your workout and the audio coach will guide you
* Track any outdoor sport including duration, distance, speed and calories
* Enter a workout manually, e.g., a treadmill run or weight training
* Get audio feedback for every mile or km while exercising
* Get live peptalks from friends - they write a short text which is then read out loud to you seconds later
* See your route on a map
* Track your heart rate
* View history of workouts and study split times per km or mile
* Set a distance goal and have the audio coach speak to that as your target
* Sync workouts across multiple platforms (web entry, certain watches, file import - signup required)
* Share workouts on Facebook Timeline
* See your friends' latest workouts in real-time
* Race against a friend’s time and have the audio coach help you perform better
* Compete on a specific route nearby and race against the route champion
* Follow your friends' latest activities with the social widget on your phone's home screen
* Keep a log of your music playlist for each workout
* Study routes nearby and use the map to navigate your way around
* Set the app to pause automatically when you are not moving
* Enable countdown
* Customize the main screen to show the information that you find most valuable
* Get instant feedback by tapping your (wired) headset’s media button
* Pause and resume a workout by long pressing your (wired) headset's media button
All data is sent automatically to your profile at www.endomondo.com, where you analyze your training, compete against your friends, follow them live and communicate with the vibrant community of active people throughout the world, no matter what other GPS phone or tracking device they are using. You can also set up automatic sharing to Facebook and Twitter from the website.
Time to free your endorphins!
Go Premium: Endomondo Premium includes access to all PRO app features but you can also get just the PRO app with a one-time payment.
- Training Plans: Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
- Heart rate zones in workout summary
- Weather info in workout summary
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
Easily track calories, distance, time, route, pace with audio alerts and much more!
★★★★★ -“ Great app! - Simple to use & inspirational throughout workout to push myself to go further each workout”
– Van W.
Log anything from gym workouts to hiking in this all-in-one fitness tracking app.
Track running, walking, cycling, and over 600 types of other activities with:
⊕ Pace (Avg, Max, Current)
⊕ GPS Route Mapping
⊕ Calorie counting
⊕ Elevation profile
⊕ Route navigation
⊕ Nutrition, food, diet, and weight tracking
⊕ Real-time Stats (avg, min, max) during workout
⊕ Voice prompts that give you updates on your progress as you go!
⊕ Compete on local Courses: receive automatic achievements and overall rank on Leaderboards for popular local runs and rides.
⊕ Tracks in the background so you can listen to music, take calls, and use any other feature of your phone, while still tracking
⊕ Post your workouts to Facebook and Twitter, or keep every thing completely private
All of your info syncs securely with your free account on www.MapMyFitness.com.
Perfect for everyone from beginners just trying to lose a few pounds, to experienced fitness pros.
Visit www.MapMyFitness.com to:
⊕ Search the world’s largest database of cycling, running, walking routes.
⊕ Join sponsored challenges and WIN PRIZES (i.e. trips and shoes) just for running.
⊕ Connect with our community of millions of fitness enthusiasts.
⊕ Sync devices like CycleOps Joule, PowerTap, Fitbit, Nike+, Garmin, Polar, Timex, Magellan at www.MapMyFitness.com.
♬ Play music! This app keeps tracking your run in the background, so you can play Pandora, Spotify or your favorite music app simultaneously. ♬
⊕ Explore settings, with many great features including auto-pause, audio alert settings and more.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Best suited for running, cycling, or any kind of outdoor activity, Trackino allows you to record your tracks and get detailed statistics.
Features (all FREE):
- Track your outdoor activities using your smartphone’s GPS
- See statistics during and after your track, such as distance, calories burned and speed
- Subscribe to your friends, and follow their activities
- Explore activities from other users around you and discover new places to go
- View the history of your past activities, and get personal statistics (such as weekly or monthly distance, duration...)
- Running with your friends? Tag them on your tracks
- Study maps, speed and elevation profiles from your tracks
- Automatically detects pauses to compute active duration and average speed
- Share your tracks on Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks
Your activities are recorded on trackino.com, the central place to follow your history and discover new tracks from users all over the world!
We are also working on a whole lot of new features for you. We listen to your feedback, don’t hesitate to give us your ideas on how to improve our service on trackino.com
More from developer
The main features and functionalities are:
- Live Tracking Service: Let your contacts know where you are and show your current GPS position live on GPSTracks-Live.com
- Upload your Tracks to GPSTracks-Live.com: Quick and easy synchronization of your phone GPS tracks with GPSTracks-Live.com. Download the latest tracks from GPSTracks-Live.com directly to your mobile phone
- Race Against Yourself. Beat your besttime!
- Visualize your tracks on Google Maps by using GPS
- Use waypoints to mark points of interest on the map
- Emergency SMS button to send an emergency SMS with your current location to a person who is within reach and can help
- Safe your statistics like time, distance, calories, speed, elevation and more
- trainANDtrack! shows you the way to go on google maps, by using the available digital compass
- Train your tracks again und compare your time and statistic-data directly on the smartphone
- Analyze and compare your training results by using the included diagrams, which characterize the track profile and your training progress
- Elevation profile, speed-, distance/time- and time development diagrams
- Import and export tracks in the standard GPX-format
- Share tracks with friends and send your best training results to your friends or upload them to GPSTracks-Live.com, to let them compete against them
More information on www.skysoftwaredesign.com/trainandtrack.html
The main features and functionalities are:
- Live Tracking Service: Let your contacts know where you are and to show your current GPS position live on GPSTracks-Live.com. Invite your friends to your Map Me network and show your friends where you are, e.g. on vacation, on a hike or simply to get together
- Emergency SMS: If you wish to, you may deposit one or several telephone numbers in the settings. In case of an accident or a similar event this enables you to quickly send an emergency SMS by the push of a button. This SMS contains a help message and your current location
More infos on www.skysoftwaredesign.com