50% Off -
On sale now for a very limited time only. You can get this great Notepad application for Android at 50% off. It's our way of saying thank you and we understand what tuff times are.
* No ads
* Free updates
Create notes for Grocery lists, Errands, or to just remember something such as an address or anything.
* Saves notes to SD card.
* Quickly find notes created.
* Make folder to manage and group notes.
* No ads.
* No banners.
This notepad application for Android is full feature and great to look at. The application is designed to be easy to use but has great features at the same time.
Manage your notes, edit your notes, save your notes all using notepad for Android phones and tablets.
More options are available under preferences.
If you have any questions please contact our support team and they will help you right away!
Awesome New Features:
Google Cloud Print - Noteastic Notepad now includes printing functionality through Google Cloud Print! Open the application menu while editing a note to bring up the print option. You have to have Google Cloud Print set up in order to use it, but setup it easy. See the Google Cloud Print page here to get started: http://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/ Once you have Google Cloud Print up and running, you can print from Noteastic from anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection. It's basically awesome.
Export to .txt - The new permissions in this version of Noteastic are due to the new feature that lets you save your notes to your SD card as a plain text .txt file. Back up your notes to .txt and send them to your computer. Really handy to have if you are getting a new phone, or you typed some notes out in class and you want to save them!
Save As - If you have Helios File Manager app from Ape Apps, when you export to a text file you will get a Save As dialog window, allowing to save your note as a .txt file anywhere on your device file system.
Samsung Multiwindow Support - On select Samsung devices, the multiwindow feature is now supported in Noteastic. Multi window allows you to have multiple instances of Noteastic open at once, run Noteastic side by side with other apps, or run Noteastic in a floating window on tablet devices. The multiwindow feature works great with Noteastic. You can even drag and drop your notes from noteastic to a File Manager app that also supports the multiwindow feature for easy exporting!
I know there are tons of other notepad apps you can choose from, so I would like to make Noteastic the best it can be. I will continually improve the app based on your suggestions and feedback. This app is for you guys. I know that note taking is one of the most important features on your device, so you deserve to have the best possible notepad!
I have added a settings screen which you can access by pressing the menu button on the main screen (the screen that lists all of your notes). The settings allows you to choose a different font (implemented from user suggestions) and also to alter the display size of the text within your notes. You should be able to make your notepad look exactly the way you want it.
Again, thanks for trying out the Noteastic Notepad. Keep the great suggestions coming, and happy note taking!
Easily write your notes, they are saved automatically (or you can press the button, if you like).
The list of notes can be sorted either alphabetically or by the date it was modified (or created if it's a new note).
Please let us know how we can enhance this app.
Supported languages for OCR: Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
OCR data for English is included. Other OCR data will be downloaded from network after you select OCR language. OCR data downloading is cancelable (press BACK key). Default language is English. You need crop text area after taking or picking a picture.
Support extracting text from image with dark background (such as white text with black background), in this case, please make sure "Dark background" option is checked;
Support 4X4 or 2X2 widget, you can link an existing note for widget;
Automatically link phone number/URLs in notes;
Mark note or widget with different color;
Sync with Google Task (Need account permissions).
Note: OCR result quality is not very good for some Asian languages such as Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
Fantastic app to write and manage your notes. Includes a fantastic widget to place on the desktop. Free app for free advertising. If you need you can quickly create an annotation that your application!
Designed and optimized by:
- Tablet 7 '
- Tablet 10 '
- Widget to display the notes quickly.
* System login / password;
* Function forgot password through secret question / answer;
* Layout simple and practical;
* System database to save as many notes as you want;
* System of Export Notes to *. Txt;
* Possibility to remove the login screen for faster use;
* Quick save function to use to expedite;
- Create new text file and folder in the application
- Save supported text files to any folders in the file system
- Provide edit mode to make any correction or changes in the file.
- Rename the file
- Cut, Copy or Paste the content that worked like notepad
- Delete unwanted files and folders
- Supported file formats like .txt, .html, .php, .xml and .css
- Send email with the file attachment
- Easily open email attachment file in the app
- Free to download
- Working like Notepad
- Simple Text Editor
- Advanced File Manager App
Most portable note for free.
★ Without data cable, web information, fragmented mind thoughts, to-do, and so easy to record data to the phone, you can always edit or view.
★ Do not need to bring a computer, read the information anytime, anywhere.
★ Let your classmates and share class notes, work with partners to complete the project, a small team of mobile WIKI and knowledge base.
★ Xpress share personal notes.
The application helps you to get rid off pen literally. It EMULATES stylus. This is a "writer" kind of app. Also it can be used for sketch drawing. You can use it as your plain notebook . When you finished with the page you can open next one by pressing > and continue. Also you can navigate back by pressing < button. The application saves files into 'JPGs' folder on SD card. The application does not use keyboard .
draw, emulate, notebook, stylus, write,
* auto-save notes
* share note
* accept text from other applications
* Paste text from clipboard as a new note
* hyperlink detection
* quickly copy note contents to clipboard
Source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/mick88/notepad
- Sync with your QNAP Turbo NAS, editing and browsing your notes on mobile device.
- Insert photos to note from the local gallery of mobile device or an SD card.
- Support standalone editing, even without a NAS account, and user can upload notes to the selected NAS after connecting to the Internet.
- Provide meeting minutes template to help summarizing efficiently.
- Integrate tasks and calendar events in one page, linked to the notes.
- Support audio recording and photo taking via shortcuts, saving your multimedia files to your notes quickly.
- Support note taking and file attaching via shortcuts, jotting down your ideas in a snap.
- Provide reading history to quicky open your recently read notes.
- Share your notes by URL format, which also supports via third-party apps.
- Share your notes among NAS users with permissions of reading or editing.
- Android 4.0.3 and above
Private Cloud Requirements (to sync and share data)
- QNAP QTS 4.0.7 and above
- QNAP Notes Station 1.0.92 and above