codeREADr - a barcode & NFC scanning app used for ticket scanning, attendance tracking, inventory and asset tracking, guest lists, access control, lead retrieval and tracking security and maintenance workers.
Businesses, educators, service providers and developers use the app in conjunction with our paid web services to scan, track, record and validate data embedded within barcodes and NFC tags. To try us out, register within the app for our Free Plan (limited to 50 scans per month).
- Validate scans online or offline (valid, invalid, invalid duplicate alerts)
- Conditional validation alerts (min/max count, duration, time/date)
- Data Collection (form field, multiple choice, photo capture, secondary scans, conditional workflows)
- GPS tracking (foreground or background)
- Control Capture Method (enable/disable camera scanning, manual entry, database lookup, NFC reading)
- Secure SSL encryption and controlled access with app-user credentials
- Background auto-sync with auto-next-scan for instant recording and validation
- Licensed white label version or free rebranding with custom views, history, lookup, contact and help content.
- Kiosk mode for unattended use
- Flexible barcode scanning (front/rear camera, resize decoding view, flash, optimization, targeting, preview and select).
- Broad scanning accessory support (Captuvo, Koamtac, LineaPro, Sonim, ecom, Opticon, Socket and more)
- Photo verification, pattern validation, custom in-app web content, and more
INTEGRATED WEB SERVICE FEATURES
- Central Administration (create custom workflows, connect databases, authorize app-users)
- Service wizard (create workflows, data capture and collection methods, app-user prompts and views, connect remote servers and databases)
- Database management (import CSV, connect to external databases, manually add/edit, auto-fill, set status
- App-user management (create credentials, select limits, assign tasks, remove authorization)
- Bulk barcode generation and export (download or API)
- Scan record management (store, view, filter, search, share links, create templates, export and auto-insert to third party databases)