"CodeREADr is an enterprise-grade barcode scanner and data capture app used by businesses and integrated by developers for capturing, validating and tracking data (AIDC).
Use the app in conjunction with our paid web services to scan barcodes, read NFC, and capture text (OCR). You can collect data with form fields, secondary scans, multiple choice answers, drop-down menus, photos, GPS locations, and signatures. You can record and validate the data embedded in each scanned barcode and know who scanned (app usernames), what they scanned (i.e. barcodes, RFID/NFC, OCR), when they scanned (timestamps), where they scanned (GPS), how they scanned (capture type), and why they scanned (your configured workflow).
To try the app, simply register within the app or at CodeREADr.com to use our Free Plan (limited to 50 scans per month).
Ideal for ticket validation, access control, inventory, asset tracking, logistics, attendance, security patrols, lead retrieval, coupon/voucher/loyalty programs, retail price audits, scan-to-order services, and more.
The app uses the devices built-in camera but you can optionally use rugged, dedicated scanning devices and accessories with standard keyboard emulation.
* Fast, accurate scanning of print and mobile barcodes using the device's own camera.
* Secure, real-time recording and validation of every scan.
* Manage users, databases, services, and more with the integrated SaaS web service.
* Scan offline for recording and validation with Auto-Sync in the background.
* Simply hover the camera over the target barcode to read it.
* Scan up to 50 commercial, industrial and medical barcode types.
* SD PRO Scan Modes: Batch (captures up to 100 barcodes in a single camera view), Framing (select decoding window), Targeting (targets one code among many), Selecting (preview multiple codes and select), and Triggering (simulates pressing a button or trigger to scan a specific barcode).
* SD PRO Rule-Based Scanning: Create rules to scan only the barcode(s) you want to capture in the camera view.
* Auto-Next-Scan for continuous, repetitive scanning (no need to press any buttons).
* Kiosk Mode for unattended applications and to hide in-app settings.
* Developer API, Postback URL and Direct Scan to URL for using your own servers.
* Scan Mask technology (Pattern Matching) if no database is available.
* Import databases. Export barcodes.
* Custom question-answer scripts for form data.
* Conditional and custom validations of scanned and collected data.
* White Label version available to rebrand the app.
* Single Sign-On (SSO) SAML 2.0 supported.
Questions? Feedback? Email: email@example.com"