I created Quicky just for the SF Bay Area, and just for Android. I hope you like it!
- See the next buses and trains arriving at nearby stops, based on live GPS data
- Tap on any route icon to see a live map with route, vehicle locations, and all stops
- Alarms! Tap on predictions to set up an alarm.
- Search! Enter a Stop ID # or intersection to get arrivals at just one platform.
- Amazingly simple user interface -- Android only, and better than any Muni app your iFriends have
- No ads, no user tracking, and completely free.
Quicky sorts everything nearby and always shows the closest street corners and stations first. So, all at once you can see every route that serves a stop. You click less and get what you need faster.
Designed just for Android! You'll feel right at home using Quicky. SFMTA Muni and AC Transit data feed come from the NextMuni web service.
See the Quicky webpage at http://plus.google.com/104312883312752023774 for more information. Cheers!
MobileMuni for San Francisco lets you:
• Look up the MUNI schedule, routes, & stops in an easy to use app
• Get real time rail, bus, and subway arrival and departure predictions
• All Transit is displayed on a beautiful map of San Francisco
• Find the best stops and routes between any two locations in San Francisco using the exclusive ROUTE FINDER. Want to get to AT&T Park for the Giants Game? Simply type "AT&T Park" and tap "Find Routes", and Route Finder will tell you the best rail, bus, and subway routes to get you to your destination on time. The best part is that all your transit and transfer information is displayed on a clean map so you can get to your destination.
• Find out what a stop looks like before you get there using the exclusive STOP PREVIEW. Tap the eye button when looking at any stop to see a 360º panorama of what the stop looks like in real life
• Find nearby stops for the rail, bus, and subway routes that get you where you need to go
• Discover other rail, bus, and subway routes that service a given stop
• Location tracker lets you see the actual location of buses and trains on a map, updated in real time
• Save favorite stops in a single tap; the schedule and time for the MUNI buses and trains you use everyday is just a tap away!
• Full app support for the latest Ice Cream Sandwhich and Jelly Bean devices, including tablets
• MobileMuni is so much more than just a muni schedule app. So what are you waiting for?! Download the #1 Transit tracker map app for the San Francisco MUNI NOW!
If you like Muni Alerts, check out Muni Alerts Pro in the Android market. It includes many frequently requested features and a vastly improved user interface.
Email if you have questions/problems,
+ Get real-time bus arrival and departure predictions
+ Get bus route schedules
+ Get predictions of bus stops near you
+ Favorite your stops so that you have immediate access to their predictions.
+ Favorite your routes so that you can quickly lookup a list of stops and get their predictions.
+ Get predictions from other routes that share the same stop all in one screen.
+ Simple, straightforward, and easy to use.
+ Route Maps, Stop Locations, and Vehicle Locations
Please let us know of any feedback that you may have. We want to make this application as useful to you as possible. If you find any problems, don't hesitate to contact us.
This application uses NextBus services.
New pro version of Muni Alerts. Adds predictions by stop, predictions on the bookmarks list, ability to bookmark stops, distance to stops, ... Also adds other frequently requested features and provides a vastly improved overall UI.
Email if you have questions/problems/suggestions
- Real time access to arrival times.
- Save frequent stops for fast look ups.
- Find nearest stops with GPS.
- Browse stops on Google maps with route graph
- Map real time vehicle GPS locations
- Each route outlines are drawn on Google Maps.
- Current vehicles are drawn with headings as well as location.
- Twitter support to gain insight into current service status.
Application is tested on Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus ICS 4.0.3, Nexus S 2.3.6, Samsung Gio 2.3.4, HTC magic 2.1
Keywords: sf, muni, nextbus, nextmuni, san francisco, sfmta.
MobileMuni is the FASTEST and EASIEST mobile app for looking up routes and checking bus arrival times for the San Francisco MUNI.
MobileMuni keeps track of every single Muni route & stop so you don't have to. With hundreds of under-the-hood performance tweaks and a downright elegant interface, you won't miss the bus waiting for the app.
With MobileMuni, you can:
• Look up MUNI routes & stops
• Get real-time bus arrival predictions
• Find the best stops and routes between any two locations using the exclusive ROUTE FINDER. Want to get to AT&T Park for the Giants Game? Simply type "AT&T Park" and tap "Find Routes", and Route Finder will tell you the best routes and closest stops (with predictions for all of them) for both start & destination. It's that easy.
• Find out what a stop looks like before you get there using the exclusive STOP PREVIEW. Tap the eye button when looking at any stop to see a 360º panorama of what the stop looks like in real life.
• Find nearby stops and routes
• Discover other bus routes that service a given stop
• See the actual location of buses on the map, updated in real-time
• Save favorite stops to see predictions for all of them in a single tap
• Full support for the latest Ice Cream Sandwhich and Jelly Bean devices, including tablets
♥ Features ♥
♥ Use search to find any stop or route instantly.
♥ Find when the bus is coming at particular stop for particular route.
♥ Find all the buses coming at a particular stop.
♥ Find bus information by selecting a stop on the map.
♥ Alarm when you reach destination.
♥ Save favorite stops or routes.
♥ Live location of bus on map.
♥ Uses arrival predictions as provided by Nextbus.
Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you. AnyStop will get you there.
AnyStop shows all routes and all stops for each route. Find the routes and stops you use the most and favorite them for quick access.
Don't know what routes or stops are near you? Click "Find Stops Near Me" to figure out what your options are.
Real Time predictions provided by NextBus.
1) Track real time departures for San Francisco Muni Transit agency.
2) Set up reminders for the earliest next departure for any stop, any route.
3) Save locations of your favorite stops and set up proximity alerts to fire when you approach near them.
3) Add or delete any locations of interest to you. User has full control over managing locations of interest.
5) Get a full map view of your saved locations.
6) Get Route Schedule Calendar on any route served by San Francisco Muni Transit.
7) Get real time vehicle tracking on any route.
Download schedules for offline viewing of 80+ cities, including timetables for bus, train, subway, trolley, light rail, commuter rail and trams
✔ Find directions with the journey planner when you're not sure where to go
✔ View real-time vehicle positions & estimates (in supported cities, see below)
✔ View service alerts
✔ Save favorite trips, stops, and directions searches
✔ View nearby stops
✔ View trips on a map
PREVIEW ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/transittimes
REAL-TIME VEHICLE POSITIONS / ESTIMATES: Sydney, Vancouver, Atlanta, Portland, Salt Lake City, Boston, Adelaide, Perth, Toronto, LA, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, NYC, Ottawa, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Honolulu & Chapel Hill, Tampa (PSTA), Christchurch
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for more details
TRANSIT AGENCIES SUPPORTED:
ABC Ride, ACTION, AC Transit, Adelaide Metro, AMT, BART, BCT, Big Blue Bus, BKV, Busco, Calgary Transit, CapMetro, CAT, CATA, Caltrain, Capital Area Transit, Cary Transit C-Tran, CATA, Cascades East Transit, CCRTA, CDTA, Chapel Hill Transit, Cherriots, Christchurch Metro, CHT, Citilink, CityRail, CMRT, COTA, CTA, C-TRAN, CTTransit, DART, DART First State / DelDOT, DATA, DCTA, DTA, ETS, Fairfax County Transit, FWTA, GATRA, GCRTA, Golden Empire Transit, Golden Gate Transit (GGT), Go Transit, GRTA Xpress, HART, Howard Transit, HSR (Hamilton Street Railway), IndyGo, KCM, KCMD, Kitsap Transit, LA Metro, Lextran, LIRR, Lynx, KCATA, MARTA, MAXX, MBTA, MCTS, MDC Transit, Metlink, Metra, Metro, Metro Transit, Metrobus Transit, MMT, MNR, MTA, MTA Maryland, Muni, Nashville MTA, NCTD, NFTA, NJ Transit, NORTA, OCTA, OCTranspo, PACE, PATCO, Port Authority, PSTA, PTV Melbourne, PVTA, Qconnect Queensland, Ride On, RIPTA, RTC, RTA, RTC Washoe, RTD, RTL, SACRT, SDMTS, SF Muni, SEPTA, Sound Transit, SRTA, STA, STL, STM, TARC, TfNSW, TheBus, The Ride, TMTA Topeka, Translink BC, Translink SEQ (QLD), Transperth, TriMet, TTA, TTC, Winnipeg Transit, UTA, Valley Metro, VIA, VTA, YRT, 131500 NSW
CHECK YOUR BALANCE: Transperth SmartRider, Christchurch MetroCard, Adelaide MetroCard, Melbourne Myki, Brisbane Go Card, Action MyWay Card, Clipper Card
AUSTRALIA: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney
CANADA: Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Quebec, St Johns, Toronto, Vancouver, Winnipeg
NEW ZEALAND: Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington
UNITED STATES: Albany, Albuquerque, Ann Arbor, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Bakersfield, Bend, Boston, Buffalo, Chapel Hill, Charlottesville, Chicago, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Corpus Christi, Dallas, Delaware, Denver, Detroit, Duluth, Edmonton, Fairfax County Transit, Fort Wayne, Hartford, Honolulu, Houston, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lansing, Lexington, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Louisville, Madison, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Montgomery County, Nashville, New Orleans, NYC, Oakland, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Providence, PSTA, Raleigh, Reno, Riverside, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Jose, Salem, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, Santa Monica, Seattle, Spokane, St Louis, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington DC, Wilmington, Yuma
See http://transittimesapp.com/features for a full list of cities
In supported cities we offer WCA indicators for stops/trips in accordance with organisations such as ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act).
Here are the permissions we request access to:
INTERNET - Directions search, alerts, downloading timetables
NETWORK STATE - Check if Internet connection is available
EXTERNAL STORAGE - Timetables storage
YOUR LOCATION - Directions search, nearby stops
ACCOUNTS/WAKE LOCK - Push notifications
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions
Do you have multiple options at a particular stop? Quickly check all options with a click on the Stop Arrivals tab. Click any route in the stop arrivals list and it becomes the selected arrival. Quickly add this new option as a favorite for fast access later.
Not sure this is the right bus? Confirm by checking the vehicle id.
A few minutes walk to your stop? Check the Auto Refresh boxes to keep your arrival times up to date. Tweak the Auto
Refresh interval by selecting Menu --> Settings --> Auto Refresh Interval and pick your preferred interval. Hit the back button to automatically save your new setting.
Lost or bad data connection? Choose Menu --> Reload.
Preserve your battery, choose Menu --> Quit and ensure background updates are stopped.
This free app is now Ad supported. Please click on Ad of interest, and help keep the updates coming!
Powered by NEXTbus, "Wait For It..." finds up-to-the-minute wait times for all Muni lines.
Wait for it is now open source! github.com/bestrada/waitforit
There's a lot more coming.
Email if you have questions/problems.
iTransitBuddy quickly displays schedules for your trip from Point A to Point B!
Cellular or WiFi Connection Required!