► DO NOT WAIT TO FIND OUT IF YOUR FOOD WAS KETOGENIC AFTER YOUR MEALS, START ACCURATELY PRE-PLANNING KETOGENIC MEALS
► USE THE BEST 'WOODYATT FORMULA' AND AVOID THE POPULAR FAULTY KETO RATIO FORMULA
► START USING THE SIMPLEST & FASTEST METHOD EXPLAINED WITH CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS
This app is designed for use by people familiar with the ketogenic diet and lifestyle. It complements other nutrition or fitness apps – it is not a general nutrition app but only includes a calculator which gives the ketogenic ratio of meals when one enters the grams of macronutrients (carbs, protein and fats). Thus when planning meals with KetoCalc, one first needs to determine the total number of macronutrients with another general nutrition/fitness app (such as with the free app "LoseIt!"). One can easily go back and forth between such an app and ours to see the ketogenic ratio of meal plans.
Urine ketosticks are known to yield notoriously inaccurate results, while blood tests can be painful and expensive, breath ketone analyzers can be even more expensive. All of these tools only let you see if your food was ketogenic AFTER your meals, while KetoCalc lets you PRE-PLAN ketogenic meals per meal or on a daily basis.
Playing with KetoCalc a few times according to our simple instructions is the best way to learn what a real ketogenic meal looks like – at a one time cost less than that of a box of ketosticks. OTHER KETOGENIC RATIO CALCULATORS USE A FLAWED FORMULA
which adds protein and carbs together in a ratio against fat, but carbs and protein do not contribute equally to the degree of anti-ketosis. This popular simplified formula can result in underestimating the amount of protein needed to maintain muscle mass for a given ketogenic ratio, but KetoCalc is based on a well-tested formula developed by award winning researcher Rollin T. Woodyatt M.D (http://bit.ly/2gVg5cN)
. We have confirmed the accuracy of his formula with spreadsheets, and blogs contain (ketogenic diet success stories using the KETOCALC app (http://bit.ly/2e07h0O)
affirming the accuracy of the ketogenic ratio that the app yields.MAINTAIN KETOSIS WITHOUT EXCEEDING THE CALORIE LEVEL OPTIMAL FOR YOUR WEIGHT LOSS GOAL
– Not everyone knows that too many calories (even from low-carb sources) can stall weight loss or may cause weight gain in ketogenic diets. But Ketocalc yields the total number of calories in a meal plan in addition to yielding a ketogenic ratio, which lets one adjust the amount of macronutrients to both maintain ketosis and a desired calorie level optimal for weight loss or for maintaining one's ideal weight.DO NOT LET THE SIMPLICITY OF THIS APP FOOL YOU
– See our clear 4-step process (http://bit.ly/2EfvUVq)
now to learn all you need to know to accurately pre-plan ketogenic meals. These simple instructions eliminate the room for failure by not only ensuring ketosis but also ensuring that one avoids the three pitfalls of weight loss listed below on a ketogenic diet (if weight loss is desired).AVOID THE THREE PITFALLS OF WEIGHT LOSS ON YOUR KETOGENIC DIET
Many people who use low carb diets find that after some time, their weight loss stalls or they may even re-gain weight. But following our simple instructions prevents this by automatically preventing you from:
– Eating too much protein even from low carb sources
– Eating too many calories even from low carb sources
– Eating too little fat which can prevent ketosis REMAIN IN KETOSIS EVEN IF YOU SLIP AND GET BACK ON TRACK AGAIN FASTER
See our website (http://bit.ly/2FK9RTL)
The app works offline and fast without advertisements.
Feel free to email KetoCalc@gmail.com for prompt replies to questions.