Aviation Weather application provides easy access to the weather information around the globe.
Both METAR and TAF reports are supported. Location sensing automatically displays airports nearby and distance to them. Create and manage lists of your favorite airports and see current weather conditions in all of them at once. Quick glance at the unique flight category information bar tells you if updates are issued more frequently than normal - sign of the unstable weather conditions. Weather reports are displayed in both Metric and Imperial units.
Visit us at www.aviation-weather.info for more information on the application!
Thank you for using Aviation Weather!
Have a safe flight!
• Navigate on more than 3900 maps of ski resorts, hiking and biking trails, theme parks, and university campuses
• Maprika maps are saved to the phone's memory, allowing for use in out of service areas.
• Record GPS tracks and show them real-time; export tracks and view them on your computer
• Locate your friends on Maprika maps
• Set meetings with your friends
• Make your own maps and share them with the Maprika community
• See local weather, snow reports, and Twitter feeds for resort maps, find nearby attractions
Maprika uses GPS to put a "You are here" sign on "paper" maps, just like the ones you get at ski resort ticket windows or park information booths.
Here are our most popular maps:
In ski category -
Breckenridge ski trail map
Vail ski trail map
Espace Killy ski trail map
Chamonix ski trail map
Park City ski trail map
Killington ski map
Keystone ski map
Northstar ski map
Squaw Valley ski map
Theme parks -
Disneyland park map
Disney California Adventure park map
Epcot Theme Park map
Six Flags maps
Yellowstone National Park map
Yosemite National Park map
Grand Canyon NP
Grand Teton NP
Great Smoky Mountains
Arches National Park
Joshua Tree National Park
Zoo maps -
San Diego Zoo,
Gladis Porter Zoo
San Francisco Zoo
Campus maps -
Harvard University campus map
Princeton University campus map
Dartmouth College campus map
UC Berkeley campus map
UCLA campus map
UC San Diego
University of Utah
You can visit www.maprika.com to see the full list.
1) Provides overlay of users current position on map.
2) Provide METARS/TAF of users present position
3) Provide METARS/TAF of map center
4) App uses network to donwload map initially. with subsequent map location access the map files are stored and can be utilized inflight
5) Searchable database of Airport info. Frequencies, Fuel prices and runway info.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) world raster aeronautical charts are made to meet the needs of pilots users who require georeferenced images of FAA visual flight rules world charts.
This Flight Navigation GPS application is a useful mean of navigation for light and ultra light aircraft.It displays :
True Heading with a Directional Compass.
Ground Speed with a sliding indicator.
Goto function (Heading + Distance) with an Index on the Directional Compass.
An initial database is provided with the app. You can easily Add/Update/Delete data.
A MOB function (Return to an overflown point , Heading + Distance) with an Index on the Directional Compass.
GPS Altitude with a sliding indicator (Caution, GPS altitude is unreliable).
You'll find a more complete version in Flight Nacvigation GPS PRO with an extended data base and an improved keyboard.
Devices equipped with a Pressure Sensor display a reliable Altitude and you can adjust the Altimeter Setting.
The Manual is included in the App.
Like any GPS application, you have to exercise extreme caution (File coordinates, altitude,etc.)
It's your OWN RESPONSIBILITY to check that data is valid !
An external Sd Card is required.
The initial database contains all the french airports and the folder it automatically created.
You'll find a much improved version in "Flight Navigation GPS Pro 1.1".
Before your trip,
1. you set easily waypoints by using a map,
2. you can decide easily the passage
sequence of waypoints, and then the
route(equiangular route) where waypoints
are connected by straight lines will be
When starting your trip,
waypoints and route are indicated on map.
Because your tracks are also indicated at the same time, you can find out a route appropriately. So you'd lead yourself appropriately.
If you register your one friend before your trip, you'd exchange position data by email and also this application indicate friend's track on map.(using pop3 gmail, was tested.)
Of course, even if either or both of above-mentioned aren't established, your track always will be displayed and can be logged. And you can see the moving direction line.
*Other presentation items
GPS bearing(Track Up).
Moving direction line.
Pitch & Roll (can be calibrateｄ).
Cylinder circle & Approach circle, if you set
Your log's kml format file and your log's gpx format
file and your log's csv format file can be sent by
email. Of course these files can be read using a USB
Tour features is supported
When moving without being bound to a road and the topography, this application is very effective. It, for example, sky, sea, lakes and rivers and so on.
In the sky, in particular, paragliding, motor paragliding, hang gliding, gliding, light aircraft, etc., could be used, I think so.
Actually, I have tested for this application using my motor paragliding repeatedly, and I am using it now.
When setting way points in detail, it isn't this limit.
Of course, when the email-enabled and you want to discover the rough location of your friends is moving, but effective. For example that's hiking,climbing,bicycle,motorcycle,car and so on.
Using this application, Have a wonderful Trip !
*** Attention ****
During driving a vehicle, please don't operate this application.
This application doesn't secure safety of you and your friend.
This application is affected by the error of your phone's GPS and compass.
This author can't take responsibility about all kind of problems which has formed by use of this application.
Checked with using
SHARP Lynx3d (android 2.2.2),
SHARP SH-09D (android 4.1.2)
and ASUS TF201 (android 4.1.1).
✔ Country Codes
✔ METAR Codes
✔ NOTAM Q
✔ Aviation Abbreviations
✔ Delay Codes
✔ Send suggestions via email!
FlightCode lists ICAO, IATA, FAA and Transport Canada (TC) Codes for airports, aircraft types and airlines. It also lists the country codes/registration informations of an aircraft and comes with a list of aviation abbreviations.
You'll find an integrated maps view for many of the listed airports along with weather information. Aircraft types contain related wikipedia information that you can send out to your friends if you like. In addition, you can mark everything you've seen or even write your own notes (spotting function). Stay in touch with the developer by using the direct feedback and bring in your ideas to make this application better and better. Nice photographs draw a better picture of the topic. Enjoy flying and enjoy FlightCode!
Do you want to know where that nicely colored planes comes from? Look at the country codes of FlightCode.
If you're on your route and want to have a look where the fuel stop is, but you just have shortcuts on your tickets? Look at the IATA airport codes in FlightCode.
Do you like to know what the shortcuts on your luggage labels tell you? Look it up - even when you're running FlightCode offline the database part will work.
Do you have IATA Codes on your flight schedule and want to know what the new destination on that plan is?
You got smaller airports on your route, on the left and on the right. And you don't want to consult the manual? The offline database of FlightCode can help.
You recognize a callsign like "Yellow Flyer" in an aircraft radio call. Look up the ICAO Callsigns with FlightCode to know what Airline this is...
Your working with METAR or NOTAM Q codes every day? FlightCode could be a nice thing to have then...
* Top 5 travel apps in more than 50 countries
* Featured in Tuaw, Forbes, TechCrunch.
Fast detailed offline maps of all countries of the world. Maps work everywhere, anytime. Internet connection isn’t required.
HIGH LEVEL OF DETAILS
• More details than on the other maps.
• Millions of points-of-interest (POIs): restaurants, gas stations, tourist destinations...
• Up-to-date map data which is added daily by map users worldwide - see http://www.openstreetmap.org
NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED
• Maps work when no Internet connection is available.
• No roaming charges when traveling abroad.
• Always know where you are.
• Useful in hometown, indispensable in travels.
• 345 countries and islands. Every place is covered.
• Works even in the middle of nowhere.
• Pay once, use in any location.
• Probably the fastest maps ever. Shows map when others don’t.
• Innovative map data compression.
• Maps are impressively small. Save your phone’s memory.
WORTH THE MONEY
• Download any country map for free.
• Pay once, use on multiple Android devices.
• Offline search. Find everything you need of all the objects available on the map.
• Bookmarks. Add any place to the bookmarks list. Then find it easily again and again.
• Export/import of bookmarks. Add bookmarks and tracks from other maps to MapsWithMe. KML/KMZ files are supported.
• Location sharing. Send a pin of any place on the map via e-mail or sms. Share your current location.
• Auto-follow mode. When it is on, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, just contact us: email@example.com. We respond to every request.
All cities and countries of the world: London, Paris, Bangkok, Singapore, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Madrid, Dubai, Frankfurt, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Rome, New York, Shanghai, Barcelona, Milan, Amsterdam, Vienna, Beijing, Taipei, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Quito, Abu Dhabi, Tunis, Dubai, Taipei, Istanbul, Beijing, Bogota, Lima, Riyadh, Nairobi, Singapore, Seoul, Cairo, Shanghai, Toronto, Washington, D.C., Caracas, Moscow, St. Petersburg, San Francisco, Johannesburg, Florence, Los Angeles, Honolulu, Bahrain, Shanghai, Toronto, Berlin, Budapest, Dublin, Mecca, Prague, Cancun, Macau, Venice, Warsaw, Mexico, Guangzhou, Benidorm, Orlando, Miami, Munich, Shenzen, Sydney, Lisbon, Las Vegas, Hangzhou, Marrakesh, Tokyo, Mumbai, Sao Paulo, Pakistan,Turkey, Jakarta, Nepal, USA, Indonesia, Philippines, Oman, India, Israel, Italy.
Keywords: offline, maps, map, travel, world, gps, OSM, OpenStreetMap, guide, local search, POI, atlas, guide, Europa, USA, Asia, Africa, Australia
The App also identifies Cold War missile defence sites with pictures and links to the bases, memorials and heritage centres that continue to draw visitors from all over the world.
Wartime bases that were home to air personnel from America, Canada, Australia, Poland, New Zealand and South Africa are also covered in the App.
There are stories too, relating to the aviators who served in Lincolnshire including those that gave their lives in the name of freedom.
The App features images from private collections and enthusiasts and useful visitor links to heritage centres, maps and other resources including social media sites where users can share photos and comments.
Do not waste your money on a boat, RV, or motorcylce. Your pilot certificate will never expire or depreciate!
Flying is both recreational and can be used in your business. How much time do you loose in a year traveling to jobs or recreational outings. Flying can help cut costs and reduce travel time by as much as 1/4. In our rental aircraft, Destin is just a little over one hour away and so is Gatlinburg. Stop driving and start flying your way to savings and convenience. Call us today to get started.
Private Pilots License
Commercial Pilot Certification, Single & Multi-Engine
Airline Transport Pilot Certification, Single & Multi-Engine
Certified Flight Instructor...See More
This is the mappa map for Mauritius, an island nation off the southeast coast of the African continent in the southwest Indian Ocean. In addition to the island of Mauritius, the Republic includes the islands of Cargados Carajos, Rodrigues, Tromelin and the Agalega Islands - all are covered in the mappa map. Mauritius Island is part of the Mascarene Islands, with the French island of Réunion 170 km to the southwest and the island of Rodrigues 570 km to the east. The area of Mauritius is 2040 km2; its capital city is Port Louis.
Recreational activities in Mauritius are varied. Water sports are facilitated as the island is surrounded with coral reef, providing relatively shallow and calm water. Activities such as deep-sea fishing, surfing, windsurfing, water-skiing, yachting and submarine rides are available. Land-based leisure activities include golf, tennis, skiing, sky diving, deer hunting, quad (ATV) riding, mountain biking, abseiling, zip lining, horse riding and trekking.
Top 5 reasons to get your offline mappa map for Mauritius:
1. SIMPLE - No geeky features. It’s a map!
2. ENTIRE LOCATION AVAILABLE OFFLINE - download the entire city and POI database to your phone and travel without an Internet connection. You won’t get any nasty roaming charges. Your map will work anywhere.
3. VECTOR DATA - means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file that takes moments to download and uses hardly any space on your phone.
4. POINT OF INTEREST DATABASE BUILT-IN - Search a dozen categories including, restaurants, bars and hotels, also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops. We’ve also included a fuzzy partial search for POI and street names to make it fast and easy.
5. EXCELLENT COVERAGE - Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail. And you will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
Install your offline mappa map for Mauritius now!