1) Provides overlay of users current position on map.
2) Provide METARS/TAF of users present position
3) Provide METARS/TAF of map center
4) App uses network to donwload map initially. with subsequent map location access the map files are stored and can be utilized inflight
5) Searchable database of Airport info. Frequencies, Fuel prices and runway info.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) world raster aeronautical charts are made to meet the needs of pilots users who require georeferenced images of FAA visual flight rules world charts.
L’application utile pour toute l’information prévol nécessaire aux pilotes.
NOTAM sur Aérodromes, Route Standard (aérodromes et FIR), Route Etroite (avec ou sans aérodromes survolés), FIR Régions d’Information de Vol
Affichage de toutes les cartes VAC et toutes cartes d’aérodromes IFR (IAC, ARRDEP et AIP). Téléchargement rapide et archivage de toutes les cartes VAC, IAC, ARRDEP et AIP en France et en Outre-Mer (consultable mode sans réseau )
METAR, TAF et SIGMET en France et dans toutes l’Europe. Affichage multi-terrains avec une possibilité d’archivage temporaire et de gestion de vos favoris. Décodage en clair poussé des METAR, TAF et SIGMET pour une compréhension rapide.
Affichage des dernières cartes TEMSI ( carte du temps significatif prévu )et carte WINTEM par cycle horaire et FL en France, Europe et zone caraïbes
Affichez toutes Cartes AZBA pour connaître immédiatement l'Activité du Réseau Militaire Très Basse Altitude en France
En France, en Europe ou sur vos autres terrains OACI
Avec une possibilité d’archivage et de gestion de vos favoris.
Avant de voler, lisez aisément les derniers Suppléments aux AIP (compléments aux Notam) du SIA et les AIC Circulaire d’Information Aéronautique.
F-AERO ne doit pas être utilisée comme information principale pour préparer un vol en aéronef ni durant un vol.
Avec le soutien de la Fédération Française Aéronautique (F.F.A)
La FFA n'est pas l'éditeur de ce logiciel et n'est pas responsable des données fournies transcrites et transformées par F-AERO.
✔ Country Codes
✔ METAR Codes
✔ NOTAM Q
✔ Aviation Abbreviations
✔ Delay Codes
✔ Send suggestions via email!
FlightCode lists ICAO, IATA, FAA and Transport Canada (TC) Codes for airports, aircraft types and airlines. It also lists the country codes/registration informations of an aircraft and comes with a list of aviation abbreviations.
You'll find an integrated maps view for many of the listed airports along with weather information. Aircraft types contain related wikipedia information that you can send out to your friends if you like. In addition, you can mark everything you've seen or even write your own notes (spotting function). Stay in touch with the developer by using the direct feedback and bring in your ideas to make this application better and better. Nice photographs draw a better picture of the topic. Enjoy flying and enjoy FlightCode!
Do you want to know where that nicely colored planes comes from? Look at the country codes of FlightCode.
If you're on your route and want to have a look where the fuel stop is, but you just have shortcuts on your tickets? Look at the IATA airport codes in FlightCode.
Do you like to know what the shortcuts on your luggage labels tell you? Look it up - even when you're running FlightCode offline the database part will work.
Do you have IATA Codes on your flight schedule and want to know what the new destination on that plan is?
You got smaller airports on your route, on the left and on the right. And you don't want to consult the manual? The offline database of FlightCode can help.
You recognize a callsign like "Yellow Flyer" in an aircraft radio call. Look up the ICAO Callsigns with FlightCode to know what Airline this is...
Your working with METAR or NOTAM Q codes every day? FlightCode could be a nice thing to have then...
For $49.99 you receive the Anywhere Map Freedom app with all of the geo-referenced US sectional and enroute charts as well as all of the US Approach Plates. The purchase includes a full year of updates to the map and chart data.
• Track up or North up
• Day mode or night mode
• Approach plate on map and/or dedicated approach plate
• Patented Cones of Safety®
• TAWS (Terrain Avoidance Warning System) graphics
• Vertical Navigation (VNAV) guidance with target altitudes at waypoints
• Virtual Glideslope / Localizer to any runway endpoint
• Unlimited custom views allow for extensive map customization
Aeronautical Digital Database features:
• Fixes, navaids, airports, private airports
• Victor airways including MEAs
• Localizers and marker beacons
• Runway info including paved / unpaved and lighting
• Radio frequencies including AWOS
• Class B/C/D airspace boundaries
• MOA / Restricted / Alert / Prohibited areas
• SFR and TFR graphical depiction
Surface map features
• 100 meter Terrain elevation resolution – sharpest in the industry
• TAWS warning or shaded terrain
• Radio towers and obstacles
Geo-Referenced Graphical Chart Features
• Seamless Sectional Charts
• Seamless Low Enroute Charts
• Approach Plates and Airport diagrams--can be over-laid on moving map screen
• STARS, DPs, Minimums, and TERP Reference pages with page-flip buttons for multi-page documents
Find Nearby Functions:
• Nearby Airports / VORs / ATIS / AWOS / ATC / FSS frequencies
Internet based weather depictions
• Nexrad mosaic overlays on any view
• Graphical Metar Flags
• Terminal Forecasts
• NOAA weather graphic charts--Progs, Winds Aloft, Freezing Levels
Flight Planning & Route Creation
• Drag and Drop on screen flight planning
• Universal finder airport / waypoint search tool
• Victor airway based route wizard
• Flight plan screen with fuel usage calculations
• Winds Aloft compensation for better fuel consumption estimates and ETA
• Unlimited Aircraft profiles includes fuel use, glide ratio, and weight and balance
• Unlimited User Waypoint entry
• Track history / Breadcrumbs
Alerts and reminders – Personal Digital CoPilot®
• Switch Fuel tanks
• Check fuel pump
• Check Landing Gear
• Begin Descent
• Check Oxygen
• Obstacle Ahead warning
• Flight following – altitude and heading hold assistance
Map Screen Display and Formatting options
• Compass Rose overlay
• Graphical Metar Flags on map
• Day and night mode color schemes
• Graphical depiction of grass runways
• Knots / MPH quick toggles
• Track / Bearing display
• ETE / ETA times to destination or next waypoint
• E-HSI slaves to flight plan or the runway centerline
• Destination weather graphic
• Flight Timer – only runs when aircraft is moving.
• Elapsed timer
• Winds aloft / TAS / Density altitude calculations
• Weight and balance calculator
• User customizable quick tools menu
• Regional download controls
Device must have a dual core processor and at least 512Mb of RAM.
Anywhere Map Freedom is intended for use in North America, and includes US charts ONLY.
Museum on Poklonnaya Mount, Moscow, Russia.
Wallpaper with the image planes.
The application presents the exposure of aviation collection from the
World War II Museum on Poklonnaya Mount, in Moscow.
Soviet Air Force military aircraft and helicopters: Di-6, I-15 bis,
Il-2, Il-4, Ka-25 PLO, Ka-26 LL, La-5, LaGG-3, Li-2, Mi-24, Mi-8,
MiG-15 uti, MiG-17, MiG-21 PF, MiG-23 M, MiG-29, Po-2, Su-15 TM, Su-17
UMZ, and Coalition aircrafts: Hurricane MkIIB, P-63 Kingcobra
(Aerocobra), and Luftwaffe's aircraft: Bf-109f2, Ju-88-A4.
The performance characteristics all these aircrafts.
The App also identifies Cold War missile defence sites with pictures and links to the bases, memorials and heritage centres that continue to draw visitors from all over the world.
Wartime bases that were home to air personnel from America, Canada, Australia, Poland, New Zealand and South Africa are also covered in the App.
There are stories too, relating to the aviators who served in Lincolnshire including those that gave their lives in the name of freedom.
The App features images from private collections and enthusiasts and useful visitor links to heritage centres, maps and other resources including social media sites where users can share photos and comments.
For every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Shop online at the airport
+works with Android Wear - Watches
+Food and restaurants
Also includes "Get Offers" which lets you enter your info once and get full offers from each airline displayed in separate windows for easy comparison. Instead of typing in your data at each airlines website, we do it for you.
Next Flight so you can find the next available flight if your current flight is delayed or canceled.
View arrival and departure boards for virtually every airport in the world including Amsterdam Schiphol, Atlanta Hartsfield, Antalya, Barcelona-El Prat, Bangkok,Bogata,Mumbai,Baltimore Washington,Guangzhou, Paris Charles de Gaulle,Jakarta,Charlotte, Copenhagen, Chengdu, Delhi, Dallas Fort Worth,Moscow Domodedevo,Dubai,Newark,Roma Fiumicino,Sao Paulo,Hamburg,Hong Kong,Tokyo,Houston,Incheon, Ataturk,Osaka,New York Kennedy,Kuala Lumpur, Gatwick,Heathrow,Manchester,Orlando,Ciudad de Mexico,Manila,Munchen, Munich,Tokyo Narita,Chicago O’Hare, Orly,Oslo,Beijing, Seattle,Phoenix,Palma de Mallorca,Shanghai, Singapore Changi, Stansted, Sheremetyevo, Shenzhen,Taipei,Zurich Zürich,Malaga,Stockholm Arlanda, Athens,Abu Dhabi, Brussels,Brasilia,Cairo,Sao Paulo, Jeju, Chongqing, Columbus, Belo Horizonte, Hunan, Sapporo, Depasar Bali, Juanda, Reagan, Dalian, Doha, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Fort Lauderdale, Fukuoka, Rio Janeiro Galeao,Seoul Gimpo, Geneve, Helsinki,Honolulu,Dulles,Jeddah, Johannesburg,Osaka,Lima,Lisboa,Chennai, Midway, Miami, Milano Malpensa,Nagoya, Nanjing,Okinawa,Portland,Prague, Riyadh, San Diego, Istanbul, Santiago, Salt Lake City, St Louis Lambert, Tel Aviv,Tampa,Wien Vienna,Montreal, Vancouver, Lanzarote,Izmir, Buenos Aires, Amman, Bahrain,Hartford, Long Beach, Brisbane, BNE Burbank,Eugene,Beirut,Bergen,Birmingham,Bologna,Bangalore,Bristol, Basel, Budapest,Buffalo,Caracas,Kolkata,Cebu,Koln Bonn,Christchurch,Gimhae, Casablanca,Cape Town,Charleroi,Dallas Love,Edinburgh,Nottingham, Ankara, Buenos Aires,Faro,Fuzhou,Fortaleza,Guadalajara,Glasgow,Hannover,Phuket, Hobby,Harbin,Hyderabad,Ibiza,Indianapolis,Kiev,Kuwait, Larnaca, St Petersburg,Milano Linate,Lagos,Haneda,Lyon,Muscat,Medan, Macau, Marseille,Monterrey,Napoli,Nice, Maui,Gold Coast,Porto,Bucuresti,West Palm Beach,Pittsburgh,Porto Alegre, Panama City, Gimhae Pusan,Raleigh,Recife,Riga,Fort Myers,San Antonio, Santos Dumont, San Jose, San Juan, Sacramento, Santa Ana John Wayne, Salvador, Stuttgart, Schoenfeld, Venezia, Vnukovo, Warsaw, Wellington.
Also includes Aberdeen, Belfast, Bilbao, Bremen, Eindhoven, Florence, Gothenburg, Leeds, London, Leipzig, Luxembourg, Mulhouse, Malmo, Dusseldorf, Nantes, Nuremberg, Stockholm, Olbia, Cork,Palermo, Pisa,Santiago, Shannon, Sofia, Southampton, Split, Sevilla, Salzburg, Tenerife, Tallinn, Turin, Venice, Valencia, Verona, Albuquerque, Albany, Anchorage, Birmingham,Boise, Burbank, Akron, Charleston, Dayton, Des Moines, El Paso, Minneapolis,Spokane, Grand Rapids, Greensboro, Greenville, White Plains, Islip, Kona, Long Beach, Lihue, Little Rock, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Ontario, Norfolk, Pensacola, Providence, Richmond, Reno, Rochester, Savannah, Louisville, Cabo San Lucas, Syracuse, Tijuana, Tulsa, Tucson, Knoxville, Halifax, Ottawa, Victoria, Darwin, Hobart, Townsville.
Also Delta, United, Southwest, jetBlue, US Airways, Alaska, Orbitz, Kayak, Expedia, travelocity, booking and American Airlines.
Edmonton, Nashville, New Orleans, Dulles, android app
- Explore new places
- Download cycling and hiking maps for offline use
- Plan your geocaching adventure
- Save you favorite routes and places
- Save your battery with smart GPS system
- Import your own tracks and points
- Enjoy new and improved features every month
and much more
“There’s no question that Locus is an outstanding Android map app. It works as it should, the interface is clean, map selection is good, and feature set is solid. “ androgeoid.com
“This app is very impressive in terms of the amount of options, functions, maps and other cool stuff that it has to offer.” androidpit.com
AndroidPIT silver badge
Do you like hiking, cycling, running or backpacking? Or any other outdoor activity like backcountry skiing? Locus Map is for you. Download it for free today!
Most notable features of Locus Map:
➤ Online maps
- USGS, GSI, Openstreetmap, MapQuest, Visicom, Kapsi.fi, Turistautak, SHOCart, SmartMaps, Freemap, SledMap, Skoterleder, , Navigasi, Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps, Osmapa.pl, ChartBundle and more
- most of them are downloadable for offline viewing
- full WMS maps support
➤ Offline maps
- download online maps for offline use
- vector maps for drivers, hikers, cyclists and skiers - downloadable by in-app purchase
- supported formats: SQLite, TAR maps, MBT maps, GEMF, RMAP, Orux, SmartMaps
- create your own maps from OpenStreetMap data or custom themes
- for an address, coordinates, points of interests and local photos
- for local places with Google Places and Wikipedia
➤ Point of interest (POI) & Tracks
- handle unlimited number of Points of interests and tracks
create your own points of interests and tracks
organize to categories
- use Geocaching Live! service and add-ons to get full offline experience when you search for caches
- waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers supported
- Do you have Groundspeak premium membership? Enjoy unlimited support for geocaching.com. You don’t have it? With Locus Map Free, Pro and its addons you can download 3 caches a day or import them from somewhere else.
➤ Track record
- record the way you want
- custom themes for maps – color changing with altitude or with speed
- support for ANT+ sensors
➤ Voice navigation & voice guide
- full support for Online voice navigation
- voice & notification guiding on single waypoint (by compass or on the map) and along the route
- integration of GPS’s, Breadcrumbs, Trainingstagebuch, Street View, Google Earth and others
- KML, KMZ, GPX, OpenAir, DXF support (export)
- smart GPS usage that saves your battery
- satellite screens with current weather situation
- GPS status notification
- Bluetooth GPS support
➤ Highly customizable
- set everything the way you want and need
➤ Integration of Google My Maps (reading and editing)
➤ POI alert
➤ Fully customizable trip computer (dashboard)
➤ Ability to use apps like c:geo, Sygic, GPS status and others directly from Locus
➤ API for developers
➤ Try one of our existing 3rd party add-ons
- for geocaching: Geocaching4Locus, GeoGet database, GSAK database
- others: Augmented reality, Foursquare, etc.
Is cycling, hiking, running or backpacking your thing? You’ll love Locus Map!
Download the free version now or buy the PRO version to gain access to premium features.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
High-detail map of Frankfurt, Germany.
Easy to use, no map downloads required, all data is packed inside.
Works entirely without internet connection. No data costs. No exposure to insecure wifi networks.
Search for points of interest (hotels, museums, transport, banks etc).
Alphabetic street index.
Compass and line to destination for easy navigation: detailed route to destination (new functionality: beta).
Configurable map detail. Highest detail with topographic mode.
Personalize with user waypoints and saved map views.
No advertising. No in-app-purchases required.
Minimal permissions. No access to your private data (apart from your location). No spyware.
Adapted screen layout for Android tablets.
Improved for devices with high-resolution screens.
By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest points of interest. You can save map views (area and zoomlevel) for easy orientation. And you can save waypoints to mark interesting spots on the map.
We take your privacy seriously. Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This map is based on data (C) OpenStreetmap (http://www.openstreetmap.org) and contributors under a Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/).
OpenStreetmap is a collaborative, wiki-like mapping project. It is particularly important to understand that the map data supplied by OpenStreetMap might be incomplete or unreliable. The openly-editable wiki nature of the OpenStreetMap mapping system means that there will always be some inaccuracies and omissions. You should make your own judgement about the accuracy of the supplied map. Always use our maps in conjunction with your eyes and your common sense. There is no warranty for the quality of the map data. This map must not be used in situations where inaccurate, misleading or missing data can lead to damage to assets, injury or loss of life.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Other names: 德國法蘭克福 - Frankfurt, Tyskland - Francfort, Allemagne - Φρανκφούρτη, Γερμανία - Francoforte, Germania - フランクフルト、ドイツ - 프랑 크푸르트, 독일 - Frankfurt, Duitsland - Frankfurt, Niemcy - Франкфурт, Германия
If you're like me, you "star" lots of items in Google Maps -- restaurants I'd like to try, sights I've never seen, places I'd like to go, heck, even where I left my car. There hasn't been a way to easily get at this data -- until now! My Google Map Stars will catalog your stars, sync with Google Maps, tell which ones you're near, let you pick your "favorites", and use your devices' orientation sensor to tell you which way to walk to get to them.
When "proximity alert" is turned on, My Google Map Stars will sense when you're moving and alert you when you're within range of a Star via a notification. (You can, of course, dismiss these or prevent them from re-appearing for a week, a day, or forever). Because this feature uses Android's "passive location provider", it won't drain your battery.
Bored? Go on an adventure! The "Mystery Ride" feature picks a star at random.
** Google Maps required. The "proximity alert" feature works best when "location history" and "location reporting" are turned on (under Google Settings..Location) **
The Professional Edition of PathAway contains all the features of Express Edition plus many powerful features for the Professional or advanced user. PathAway PRO offers much more customizability in the User Interface, Data Management, as well as Remote Location Sharing, Elevation Profile, Multi-track/route view, plus many more extra features... See http://pathaway.com/pw5profeaturesandroid.htm for the complete list.
*** Now includes Weather Forecast overlay maps! ***
This is a new feature to overlay weather maps onto existing maps and charts. A free sample is included showing low resolution 12 hour Wind, Precipitation, and Temperature. Paid Premium subscription can be purchased in the App.
PathAway's powerful feature-set makes it useful for backcounty and outdoor adventure or any off-road GPS activity such as aviation, boating, off-road driving, hiking, cycling, running, touring, Geocaching, rally racing, motorcycle touring, running and athletic training, ballooning, fishing, hunting, paragliding, mountain climbing, ultra-light flying, canoeing, snowmobiling, scuba diving, outdoor education, mapping/GIS, mining, military training, surveying, site inspection, telematics, field data collection, search and rescue, or any application where location is important.
- Tried and tested software base developed with user feedback over the last 14 years on many different mobile device platforms;
- Use online maps from Google maps, OpenStreetMap, OpenCycleMap (Topo), USGS Topos and aerials, FAA USA Aviation charts, ArcGIS World and USA Topographic, Natural Resources Canada topographic maps;
- Maps are cached for off-line use when connectivity is not available;
- Import and use customized PathAway maps created using PathAway Map Creation Tools or 3rd party Mapping Applications;
- BSB/KAP Maps and Nautical Charts direct support.
- perform extensive GPS track logging limited only by system memory;
- track in the background while using other applications or with the device locked.
- One touch "BackTrack" feature to find your way home after recording your way out;
- Manage and Edit Track logs and track points;
- Capture points, describe by name, icon, description, photo from gallery or camera;
- Over 100 icons to choose from;
- Manage and Edit Points;
- Organize your points by creating multiple Points Databases;
- Navigate using point-to-point or multi-point routes;
- Create navigational routes simply be tapping on the map to add or insert route points;
- Proximity to point and off-track Alarms;
- Auto Rotate maps to direction of travel
- Uses build-in magnetic compass for slow speed directional location. Great for Geocaching when you’re trying to pin-point a cache..
- View navigational information on a customizable dashboard;
- Map View or Compass and Info Views;
- Multiple coordinate grid and datum display including lat/long, UTM, OSGB, MGRS, MGA, GGRS87, Warschauer, Localized Grids for Austria, Germany, Quebec, Sweden, Switzerland, Israel, New Zealand, Czech S-JTSK,.
- Import/Export GPX, KML, KMZ, and PathAway delimited files.
- 2-way wireless remote location tracking. See where others are right from your handheld, share your location with others, or send to a central tracking service.
- elevation/speed profile map.
- multi-folder support, route and track lines styles, position marker styles, show multiple tracks, routes on the map at the same time.
NOTE: This update uses permissions for SMS messaging for sending location if configured to send via SMS.
Application to general aviation or commercial aviation
- Record your flights and get complete information such as:
Time on ground
Time on flight
Average speed, and
- Know exactly how many hours flown
- Review and analize your flights
- Export to KML format to see your flight in Google Earth three-dimensional shape
- View statistics of your flights in various categories
- No matter what type of aircraft you fly (piston aircraft, Jet aircraft or helicopter)
- Can be used even when you fly as a passenger
- Easy to use platform
- Easy setup
- APP developed for smartphones and tablets
- No subscription! As long as the FAA provides the charts for free, you never pay again
- Optimized for tablets and phones
- Instant-search for airport, city, state or route
- Favorites and Recents for quick access to your most used airports
- Includes Airport diagrams, Minimums, STARS and DPs
Approach Charts is not a legal replacement for paper Instrument Approach Charts
Only requires GPS connectivity so AWN works in "Flight mode".
If you do have an Internet connection then you can see your current location on OpenStreetMaps (no subscription required).
Maintain a list of Waypoints, which you can enter into the application, import from spreadsheet or download from the Internet
Select a Waypoint for immediate "Go to" navigation or set current location as waypoint for "Man overboard" situations.
Build a list of regularly used Routes from the Waypoints then select a Route to navigate.
Automatic Route Waypoint selection during Navigation.
Route waypoints are listed in the Navigation screen in order of distance (nearest first) from your current location (except that the top item will be the closest Waypoint which is both On Route and Ahead).
Waypoints will therefore sort themselves when you pass over a waypoint or when you wish to travel a route in reverse.
Temporarily switch "On Route" or "Off Route" priority of route waypoints during Navigation for instance to route to a reporting point or destination diversion.