Aviation Weather application provides easy access to the weather information around the globe.
Both METAR and TAF reports are supported. Location sensing automatically displays airports nearby and distance to them. Create and manage lists of your favorite airports and see current weather conditions in all of them at once. Quick glance at the unique flight category information bar tells you if updates are issued more frequently than normal - sign of the unstable weather conditions. Weather reports are displayed in both Metric and Imperial units.
Visit us at www.aviation-weather.info for more information on the application!
Thank you for using Aviation Weather!
Have a safe flight!
Just click on the map to add different points - Maps Measure will then calculate the distance or the area between those points.
This app does not calculate a route or something like that - it's not a navigation or route planning app.
Swipe in from the left side to access more options, long-click on the trash icon to delete all set points.
• Measure distances & areas
• Imperial & metric units
• Map & Hybrid-satellite view
• No ads
• Minimum permissions & open source
• Holo-themed with support for translucent system decor on Android 4.4
All permissions are only required for displaying the map.
The app does not show any ads or collects any of your data.
The app is open source and listed on GitHub: https://github.com/j4velin/MapsMeasure
✔ Country Codes
✔ METAR Codes
✔ NOTAM Q
✔ Aviation Abbreviations
✔ Delay Codes
✔ Send suggestions via email!
FlightCode lists ICAO, IATA, FAA and Transport Canada (TC) Codes for airports, aircraft types and airlines. It also lists the country codes/registration informations of an aircraft and comes with a list of aviation abbreviations.
You'll find an integrated maps view for many of the listed airports along with weather information. Aircraft types contain related wikipedia information that you can send out to your friends if you like. In addition, you can mark everything you've seen or even write your own notes (spotting function). Stay in touch with the developer by using the direct feedback and bring in your ideas to make this application better and better. Nice photographs draw a better picture of the topic. Enjoy flying and enjoy FlightCode!
Do you want to know where that nicely colored planes comes from? Look at the country codes of FlightCode.
If you're on your route and want to have a look where the fuel stop is, but you just have shortcuts on your tickets? Look at the IATA airport codes in FlightCode.
Do you like to know what the shortcuts on your luggage labels tell you? Look it up - even when you're running FlightCode offline the database part will work.
Do you have IATA Codes on your flight schedule and want to know what the new destination on that plan is?
You got smaller airports on your route, on the left and on the right. And you don't want to consult the manual? The offline database of FlightCode can help.
You recognize a callsign like "Yellow Flyer" in an aircraft radio call. Look up the ICAO Callsigns with FlightCode to know what Airline this is...
Your working with METAR or NOTAM Q codes every day? FlightCode could be a nice thing to have then...
Easter Promo Deal (19 and 20 April)
Don’t miss out!
* Over 3M downloads worldwide
* Top 5 travel apps in more than 50 countries
* Featured in Tuaw, Forbes, TechCrunch
Fast detailed offline maps of all countries of the world. Maps work everywhere, anytime. Internet connection isn’t required.
HIGH LEVEL OF DETAILS
• More details than on the other maps.
• Millions of points-of-interest (POIs): restaurants, gas stations, tourist destinations...
• Up-to-date map data which is added daily by map users worldwide - see http://www.openstreetmap.org
NO INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED
• Maps work when no Internet connection is available.
• No roaming charges when traveling abroad.
• Always know where you are.
• Useful in hometown, indispensable in travels.
• 345 countries and islands. Every place is covered.
• Works even in the middle of nowhere.
• Pay once, use in any location.
• Probably the fastest offline maps ever. Shows map when others don’t.
• Innovative map data compression.
• Maps are impressively small. Save your phone’s memory.
WORTH THE MONEY
• Download any country map for free.
• Pay once, use on multiple Android devices.
• Offline search. Find everything you need of all the objects available on the map.
• Bookmarks. Add any place to the bookmarks list. Then find it easily again and again.
• Export/import of bookmarks. Add bookmarks and tracks from other maps to MapsWithMe. KML/KMZ files are supported.
• Location sharing. Send a pin of any place on the map via e-mail or sms. Share your current location.
• Auto-follow mode. When it is on, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, just contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond to every request.
All cities and countries of the world: London, Paris, Bangkok, Singapore, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Madrid, Dubai, Frankfurt, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, Rome, New York, Shanghai, Barcelona, Milan, Amsterdam, Vienna, Beijing, Taipei, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo, Quito, Abu Dhabi, Tunis, Dubai, Taipei, Istanbul, Beijing, Bogota, Lima, Riyadh, Nairobi, Singapore, Seoul, Cairo, Shanghai, Toronto, Washington, D.C., Caracas, Moscow, St. Petersburg, San Francisco, Johannesburg, Florence, Los Angeles, Honolulu, Bahrain, Shanghai, Toronto, Berlin, Budapest, Dublin, Mecca, Prague, Cancun, Macau, Venice, Warsaw, Mexico, Guangzhou, Benidorm, Orlando, Miami, Munich, Shenzen, Sydney, Lisbon, Las Vegas, Hangzhou, Marrakesh, Tokyo, Mumbai, Sao Paulo, Pakistan,Turkey, Jakarta, Nepal, USA, Indonesia, Philippines, Oman, India, Israel, Italy.
Keywords: offline, maps, map, travel, world, gps, OSM, OpenStreetMap, guide, local search, POI, atlas, guide, Europa, USA, Asia, Africa, Australia
There is an app for that!
Sky Prayers is a unique app that requires no internet connection and makes finding prayer times and Qibla direction in the airplane or anywhere a trouble less experience.
How it Works?
The app comes with an offline map where you can choose your location (you can know your location based on plane entertainment screen information). After you pick your location, the shortest path to Makka will be drawn from the plane location which shows the Qibla direction. After that you can see the prayer times at that location as well.
Sky Prayers is full featured prayer times app for traveling and for every day use.
- The only prayer times app that provides accurate Prayer times everywhere all around the year based on moonsighting.com algorithm. Unlike all other prayer times algorithms which assumed fixed sun angle everywhere, moonsighting.com algorithm calculates the right angle based on the time and the location which results in correct and accurate times.
- Offline Maps with 6 zoom levels.
- Prayer times notifications.
- Show prayer times in different locations using different calculation methods at the same time.
- Draw Qibla direction on the map.
- Detects user location using GPS when available.
- Switch to offline map automatically when not connected to the internet.
- Support for Hashimi calculation method primarily used in Syria for the major Syrian cities.
This app is essential for every traveling muslim and for everyday.
Two full-fledged apps in one:
Navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
Worldwide Travel Map (OSM).
skobbler NGx cutting-edge map technology.
Your choice for maps and navigation: online or offline.
Entire countries also utilizable without internet access.
One country included in package for offline use.
Various search functions.
All (!) functions also accessible offline.
This is what you get with GPS Navigation & Maps.
So - now for the gloss :-)
FULL-FLEDGED NAVIGATION FOR VEHICLES AND PEDESTRIANS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* Gives you full-fledged turn-by-turn navigation. Functionality such as speed warnings, street sign displays, 3D-view (isometric) and much more is of course included. Entirely online or offline (see below).
ONE WORLDWIDE MAP RATHER THAN A WHOLE LOAD OF SMALL MAPS, ONLINE OR OFFLINE
* With GPS Navigation & Maps you need worry no more about orientation. No need for paper maps. No matter where you are or where the journey takes you, OpenStreetMap is available to you everywhere.
And you can choose where you want to use it online and where offline. Online, the entire map is continuously available. One entire country is included in the package for offline use. You can enhance this within the app with almost 1000 additions (cities, countries, continents). Download each area (ideally in a WLAN) so you always have it with you, even without internet connection, so you can use it to its full extent. Also included are all cities and their street maps. The map is always seamless. You never need to switch between several maps.
SKOBBLER NGX TECHNOLOGY: TOP GRAPHICS, ROUTE CALCULATIONS, VARIOUS PRESENTATION TYPES AND NO OFFLINE HALF-MEASURES
* GPS Navigation & Maps includes skobbler's innovative NGx map technology. So you get maps that look great and move, zoom and turn with unrivalled fluidity. Simply touch the map for slightly longer to interact with individual points on the map. You will never get a blurred image or useless empty 'map-loading' tiles.
Instead, you get different map styles (e.g. night, outdoor) and a route planner for vehicles and pedestrians. Something else you won't find anywhere else: all functions can be used both online and offline (in installed map areas).
* Full-fledged navigation with voice prompts (turn-by-turn)
* Completely interactive OpenStreetMap
* One single map with global coverage
* Full functionality with and (after installation) without Internet connection (online and offline)
* Installability of entire countries inc. their city maps (WLAN recommended)
* Ongoing free map updates
* High-performance map technology (NGx)
* Route planner (vehicle, pedestrian)
* Various map styles (e.g. night, outdoor)
* Various search functions
* IdeaLog for feedback to developers
* Convenient favorites lists
* Optional synchronization of favorites using the web portal maps.skobbler.com
So GPS Navigation & Maps is the perfect companion when you are on the move. Wherever you are. Maps as you need and want them. To do this the app uses the maps of the superb OpenStreetMap (http://openstreetmap.org).
Experience for yourself what more than one million mapping enthusiasts worldwide have made possible with OpenStreetMap and have the skobbler maps quality (http://maps.skobbler.com) at your fingertips at any time.
The App also identifies Cold War missile defence sites with pictures and links to the bases, memorials and heritage centres that continue to draw visitors from all over the world.
Wartime bases that were home to air personnel from America, Canada, Australia, Poland, New Zealand and South Africa are also covered in the App.
There are stories too, relating to the aviators who served in Lincolnshire including those that gave their lives in the name of freedom.
The App features images from private collections and enthusiasts and useful visitor links to heritage centres, maps and other resources including social media sites where users can share photos and comments.
RadarBox24 has been developed by Aviation Professionals including Airline Pilots.
Data comes in real-time from the Aircraft Transponder to your phone using a network of thousands of AirNav RadarBox ADS-B receivers deployed in over 100 countries.
- Real-time fligfht data directly from the aircraft transponder to your phone
- Designed by Professional Airline Pilots
- SkyView: point your phone to the sky to identify a flight
- Continuous network growth thanks to new RadarBox receivers being deployed daily all over the world
- Full search functionality: search for a flight, city or airport
- Position estimates over remote oceanic areas
- Possibility of saving your favorite locations
- Aircraft photos
- Real-time departure/arrival ticker
- Nearby flights
- Detailed data source information
How does RadarBox24 work?
Every RadarBox receiver is designed to share real-time flight data to AirNav Systems servers. Data comes from thousands receivers located all over the world and is processed on AirNav Systems central servers at an amazing rate of over 20 million messages per day. This data is then used in several aviation solutions (airlines, airports and airspace companies), but also aviation enthusiasts. RadarBox24 allows you to access this data in web browsers and mobile solutions.
Data comes in real-time from RadarBox and other mode-s receivers from all over the world.
US data data comes not only from ADS-B receivers but also from a direct link to FAA radar stations.
90% of Europe is covered in addition to hundreds of locations in other continents.
You can add coverage in your area. Please check http://www.radarbox24.com/#addcoverage
More on AirNav RadarBox ADS-B receivers: http://www.airnavsystems.com/radarbox
Following data is shown:
1st row: GPS bearing, cardinal direction
2nd row: Latitude, longitude
3rd row: Speed, altitude
4rd row: Accuracy, satellites in use, satellites in view
The app can be fully customized to fit your needs:
-Select the displayed data
-Select colors, text sizes
-Select map modes
-Many other settings
Select "Get address" in the options menu (or tap and hold the mapview) to retrieve and show your current address on street level.
When using OSM (open street map) the app can also be used fully as offline maps solution.
Perfect for all activities or as navigation assistant!
Have fun :)
50% Promotional Sales! Limited Time Only!
Aviation Glossary Plus+ is an application containing over 1300 aviation-related glossary terms. It is an excellent educational and reference application for pilots as well as those who have interest in airplanes and the aviation business. In particular, this application contains glossary terms in the following areas:
- Aircraft Navigation Terms
- Aircraft Power Plant Terms
- Aircraft Structure Terms
- Aircraft Systems Terms
- Airline Terms
- Airport Terms
- ATC Terms
- Aviation Maintenance Terms
- Aviation Safety Terms
- Aviation Terms
- Aviation Weather Terms
- Avionics Terms
- FAA Terms
- ICAO Terms
- Military Aviation Terms
The application is optimized for Android 1.6+ devices.
This application has the following features:
- User friendly interface to preview all glossary terms in one view
- Ability to bookmark selected glossary for easier reference
- Cross-referencing links to other glossary
- A glossary search engine
- Offline browsing
138App.com is one of the leaders in developing Android applications. Check out our other Apps on Android Market by searching for "138app.com" on the search box
• Navigate on more than 4400 maps of ski resorts, hiking and biking trails, theme parks, and university campuses
• Maprika maps are saved to the phone's memory, allowing for use in out of service areas.
• Record GPS tracks and show them real-time; export tracks and view them on your computer
• Share your location with friends
• Set meetings with your friends by pointing the place on a map
• Make your own maps and share them with the Maprika community
• See local weather, snow reports, and Twitter feeds for resort maps, find nearby attractions
Maprika uses GPS to put a "You are here" sign on "paper" maps, just like the ones you get at ski resort ticket windows or park information booths.
Here are our most popular maps:
In ski category -
Breckenridge ski trail map
Vail ski trail map
Espace Killy ski trail map
Chamonix ski trail map
Park City ski trail map
Killington ski map
Keystone ski map
Northstar ski map
Squaw Valley ski map
Theme parks -
Disneyland park map
Disney California Adventure park map
Epcot Theme Park map
Six Flags maps
Yellowstone National Park map
Yosemite National Park map
Grand Canyon NP
Grand Teton NP
Great Smoky Mountains
Arches National Park
Joshua Tree National Park
Zoo maps -
San Diego Zoo,
Gladis Porter Zoo
San Francisco Zoo
Campus maps -
Harvard University campus map
Princeton University campus map
Dartmouth College campus map
UC Berkeley campus map
UCLA campus map
UC San Diego
University of Utah
You can visit www.maprika.com to see the full list.
and 4 types of coordinate representations:
- degrees, minutes and seconds ( N 45 ° 48 ' 40.47 " E 22 ° 48 ' 28.06 " )
- degrees and minutes ( N 50 ° 11.17 ' E 9 ° 53.05 ' )
- decimal degrees ( Lat: -8.21 Long: - 61.11 )
- MGRS (35TLK5241798377)
Map supported operations are:
- 3D for normal map type
- tilt using 2 fingers drag
- rotation using 2 fingers rotation
- drag & drop marker
This app is very intuitive and easy to use, designed to help you determine the coordinates of specific point on the map and share them with your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter or Google+ accounts. If your device is rooted and you have checked the share screenshot option, a screenshot of the map will also be attached if you share your location via email. In addition, you can visualise the location on the map of certain coordinates or address.
In the „Settings” screen you can switch between the available coordinates types, set the precision of MGRS coordinates type, you can show or hide the „Address bar” and you can enable or disable the „Measure tool” for which you can select different measure units, depending on your needs. The available measure units are: „Metric”, „Imperial” and „Marine”.
There is also a "Get Directions" button which opens Google Maps Directions feature and displays directions from your current location (or any location that you choose there) to the location pinned in Map Coordinates. This feature is very helpful when you wish to see how much time you need to reach a point and which course you should take.
Another usefull feature is „Copy to clipboard”. Using it, you copy the selected coordinates or address and paste them anywhere you need.
More recent features are „History” which holds all your locations history and „Favorites” which are locations saved by you with a touch of a button so you have your favorite destinations always right at hand.
This being said, I hope you enjoy this app and please feel free to contact me via email if you have any questions, comments or suggestions. Also please report any bugs that you might observe, and I will fix them as soon as possible.
- INTERNET Used by the API to download map tiles from Google Maps servers.
-ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE Allows the API to check the connection status in order to determine whether data can be downloaded.
- READ_GSERVICES Allows the API to access Google web-based services.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE Allows the API to cache map tile data in the device's external storage area.
-ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION Allows the API to use WiFi or mobile cell data (or both) to determine the device's location.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION Allows the API to use the Global Positioning System (GPS) to determine the device's location to
- MAPS_RECEIVE Blocks other apps to use the Google Services API from Map Coordinates
- GET_ACCOUNTS Provides access to users email address (used to block adds for certain users who help to improve Map Coordinates)
Get the App. Get the Map.®
PDF Maps is a powerful offline map viewer for Android devices. Load maps onto your device and access them even when there is no Internet connection. Carry them around like books or music! Navigate the map with a GPS connection (no 3G/LTE needed), view maps without a network connection and without roaming charges, add custom points of interest, and share them with others.
The PDF Maps for Android app has the following features in this 1.2 release of the app:
• Browse, purchase, and download maps from the Avenza Map Store (existing iOS PDF Maps accounts are compatible)
• Load Geospatial PDF, GeoPDF® and GeoTIFF maps
• Add maps from the file system, Dropbox, a URL, or email
• Show GPS position
• Plot placemarks and record tracks with GPS
• Measure distances and areas
• Share, pictures and placemarks with family and friends
• Overlay search engine results on any map for offline use
• Handy map searching tools to find the map you need
• Estimate travel time
• Load your own maps through iTunes and from SD Card.
Thousands of free specialty maps for offline use available through the in-app Avenza Map Store!
Browse and purchase maps for:
• Camping and hiking including National Park Service maps and other regions of the world
• Nautical and marine navigation including NOAA and FAA charts for North America and other regions of the world
• Topographic use including USGS and Canadian Topographic maps and other regions of the world
• Maps for tourists, transit, travel, special events, historic and much more!
Looking for a particular map? Want to be a vendor to sell maps? Contact us in app and let us know. We are growing and adding more maps daily!
Continued use of the GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Android version 4.0.3 and above.
• Devices with less than 1 GB RAM may encounter problems with processing maps and other memory related issues.