✔ Country Codes
✔ METAR Codes
✔ NOTAM Q
✔ Aviation Abbreviations
✔ Delay Codes
✔ Send suggestions via email!
FlightCode lists ICAO, IATA, FAA and Transport Canada (TC) Codes for airports, aircraft types and airlines. It also lists the country codes/registration informations of an aircraft and comes with a list of aviation abbreviations.
You'll find an integrated maps view for many of the listed airports along with weather information. Aircraft types contain related wikipedia information that you can send out to your friends if you like. In addition, you can mark everything you've seen or even write your own notes (spotting function). Stay in touch with the developer by using the direct feedback and bring in your ideas to make this application better and better. Nice photographs draw a better picture of the topic. Enjoy flying and enjoy FlightCode!
Do you want to know where that nicely colored planes comes from? Look at the country codes of FlightCode.
If you're on your route and want to have a look where the fuel stop is, but you just have shortcuts on your tickets? Look at the IATA airport codes in FlightCode.
Do you like to know what the shortcuts on your luggage labels tell you? Look it up - even when you're running FlightCode offline the database part will work.
Do you have IATA Codes on your flight schedule and want to know what the new destination on that plan is?
You got smaller airports on your route, on the left and on the right. And you don't want to consult the manual? The offline database of FlightCode can help.
You recognize a callsign like "Yellow Flyer" in an aircraft radio call. Look up the ICAO Callsigns with FlightCode to know what Airline this is...
Your working with METAR or NOTAM Q codes every day? FlightCode could be a nice thing to have then...
NEW - SocialFlight University built-in with over 100 educational aviation videos!
SocialFlight 4 also makes getting "Social" easier than ever before. Find other users with similar aircraft, interests or ratings. Chat with other users, form clubs & even share photos!
Whether you love flying, watching airplanes, ultralights, balloons or anything else airborne, this is the place for you. Keep exploring to discover all the features that SocialFlight has to offer.
>> Now get out there and FLY! <<
Museum on Poklonnaya Mount, Moscow, Russia.
Wallpaper with the image planes.
The application presents the exposure of aviation collection from the
World War II Museum on Poklonnaya Mount, in Moscow.
Soviet Air Force military aircraft and helicopters: Di-6, I-15 bis,
Il-2, Il-4, Ka-25 PLO, Ka-26 LL, La-5, LaGG-3, Li-2, Mi-24, Mi-8,
MiG-15 uti, MiG-17, MiG-21 PF, MiG-23 M, MiG-29, Po-2, Su-15 TM, Su-17
UMZ, and Coalition aircrafts: Hurricane MkIIB, P-63 Kingcobra
(Aerocobra), and Luftwaffe's aircraft: Bf-109f2, Ju-88-A4.
The performance characteristics all these aircrafts.
L’application utile pour toute l’information prévol nécessaire aux pilotes.
NOTAM sur Aérodromes, Route Standard (aérodromes et FIR), Route Etroite (avec ou sans aérodromes survolés), FIR Régions d’Information de Vol
Depuis le 2 mai 2015 : Affichage de toutes les cartes VAC France uniquement
Suite à l'intégration eAIP, les cartes d’aérodromes IFR (IAC, ARRDEP et AIP) et VAC Outre-Mer ne sont pas accessibles, on y travaille. Désolé.
METAR, TAF et SIGMET en France et dans toutes l’Europe. Affichage multi-terrains avec une possibilité d’archivage temporaire et de gestion de vos favoris. Décodage en clair poussé des METAR, TAF et SIGMET pour une compréhension rapide.
Affichage des dernières cartes TEMSI ( carte du temps significatif prévu )et carte WINTEM par cycle horaire et FL en France, Europe et zone caraïbes
Affichez toutes Cartes AZBA pour connaître immédiatement l'Activité du Réseau Militaire Très Basse Altitude en France
En France, en Europe ou sur vos autres terrains OACI
Avec une possibilité d’archivage et de gestion de vos favoris.
Avant de voler, lisez aisément les derniers Suppléments aux AIP (compléments aux Notam) du SIA et les AIC Circulaire d’Information Aéronautique.
F-AERO ne doit pas être utilisée comme information principale pour préparer un vol en aéronef ni durant un vol.
Avec le soutien de la Fédération Française Aéronautique (F.F.A)
La FFA n'est pas l'éditeur de ce logiciel et n'est pas responsable des données fournies transcrites et transformées par F-AERO.
For $49.99 you receive the Anywhere Map Freedom app with all of the geo-referenced US sectional and enroute charts as well as all of the US Approach Plates. The purchase includes a full year of updates to the map and chart data.
• Track up or North up
• Day mode or night mode
• Approach plate on map and/or dedicated approach plate
• Patented Cones of Safety®
• TAWS (Terrain Avoidance Warning System) graphics
• Vertical Navigation (VNAV) guidance with target altitudes at waypoints
• Virtual Glideslope / Localizer to any runway endpoint
• Unlimited custom views allow for extensive map customization
Aeronautical Digital Database features:
• Fixes, navaids, airports, private airports
• Victor airways including MEAs
• Localizers and marker beacons
• Runway info including paved / unpaved and lighting
• Radio frequencies including AWOS
• Class B/C/D airspace boundaries
• MOA / Restricted / Alert / Prohibited areas
• SFR and TFR graphical depiction
Surface map features
• 100 meter Terrain elevation resolution – sharpest in the industry
• TAWS warning or shaded terrain
• Radio towers and obstacles
Geo-Referenced Graphical Chart Features
• Seamless Sectional Charts
• Seamless Low Enroute Charts
• Approach Plates and Airport diagrams--can be over-laid on moving map screen
• STARS, DPs, Minimums, and TERP Reference pages with page-flip buttons for multi-page documents
Find Nearby Functions:
• Nearby Airports / VORs / ATIS / AWOS / ATC / FSS frequencies
Internet based weather depictions
• Nexrad mosaic overlays on any view
• Graphical Metar Flags
• Terminal Forecasts
• NOAA weather graphic charts--Progs, Winds Aloft, Freezing Levels
Flight Planning & Route Creation
• Drag and Drop on screen flight planning
• Universal finder airport / waypoint search tool
• Victor airway based route wizard
• Flight plan screen with fuel usage calculations
• Winds Aloft compensation for better fuel consumption estimates and ETA
• Unlimited Aircraft profiles includes fuel use, glide ratio, and weight and balance
• Unlimited User Waypoint entry
• Track history / Breadcrumbs
Alerts and reminders – Personal Digital CoPilot®
• Switch Fuel tanks
• Check fuel pump
• Check Landing Gear
• Begin Descent
• Check Oxygen
• Obstacle Ahead warning
• Flight following – altitude and heading hold assistance
Map Screen Display and Formatting options
• Compass Rose overlay
• Graphical Metar Flags on map
• Day and night mode color schemes
• Graphical depiction of grass runways
• Knots / MPH quick toggles
• Track / Bearing display
• ETE / ETA times to destination or next waypoint
• E-HSI slaves to flight plan or the runway centerline
• Destination weather graphic
• Flight Timer – only runs when aircraft is moving.
• Elapsed timer
• Winds aloft / TAS / Density altitude calculations
• Weight and balance calculator
• User customizable quick tools menu
• Regional download controls
Device must have a dual core processor and at least 512Mb of RAM.
Anywhere Map Freedom is intended for use in North America, and includes US charts ONLY.
The App also identifies Cold War missile defence sites with pictures and links to the bases, memorials and heritage centres that continue to draw visitors from all over the world.
Wartime bases that were home to air personnel from America, Canada, Australia, Poland, New Zealand and South Africa are also covered in the App.
There are stories too, relating to the aviators who served in Lincolnshire including those that gave their lives in the name of freedom.
The App features images from private collections and enthusiasts and useful visitor links to heritage centres, maps and other resources including social media sites where users can share photos and comments.
How it works
Maps are downloaded on-the-fly or uploaded from your PC in advance. Once the app and maps are loaded to the phone or tablet, cellular network coverage or internet connection is not required for real time GPS navigation.
Although the Memory-Map app is designed to be used as a standalone GPS navigator, best results are achieved when used in conjunction with Memory-Map on your PC (free download) for planning, printing and loading up maps, waypoints and routes to the phone/tablet
Memory-Map includes free access to 1:250,000 scale topographic maps and many other free maps around the world. More detailed maps are available for download and purchase with a free try before you buy, time limited demo option. Available maps include Ordnace Survey, Hema, USGS quads, NOAA, and DeLorme. All maps, including the ones supplied on DVD can be used on your PC and phone. See the help page for details on loading maps to the device from the PC.
Access a vast range of Worldwide maps and charts.
Automatically downloads a free map of your current location
Create and edit marks and routes.
Import and export marks, routes and tracks in the open GPX format
Display; Position, Course, Speed, Heading, Altitude and averages
Position coordinates include Lat/Long, UTM and GB Grid
Units displayed in Statute, Nautical or Metric
Support for GPS and Compass sensors, where available.
Moving map, lock GPS position and automatically scroll the map
Records breadcrumb trail / tracklogs.
Share position marks or tracklogs as GPX files
Full marine instrumentation features, with AIS, DSC and Anchor alarm
NMEA data interface via WiFi or Bluetooth
AIS collision alarm, with adjustable thresholds for Class A and Class B targets
Display Alarm notifications and Nav data on Android Wear watch
"Verdict: The Memory-Map App is a truly excellent, competent product, representing real value for money. It's straightforward to use, with just enough preference settings and options to describe it as customizable. Route-creation and route-following are ridiculously easy to set up, yet provide a tremendous range of route data. You can also import and export GPX files (via email). A really strong product at this price point." Andrew Knight, Yacht Arabella blog
"After buying about 6 navigational applications for my tablet I finally got one that really works the way it should. I now have a handheld version of my sailboat's navigation system. I am very happy with this app and would recommend it to any avid sailor"
"I've tried all the mapping/tracking applications I can find and I rate this best. The 1:25k scale is essential for walkers and the ability to create a route at home or to log it (recording your time & distance etc) as you go along is superb. I like the direction indicator to show where you are heading on the map, the ability to save, describe and name tracks is neat. It's easy to slide the map about from your current position to see where you are heading next, the zooming in and out facility is good. I found it reasonably easy to learn how to use."
"This is not a cheap navigation program, it is a professional tool for viewing raster maps. And for this purpose, it is excellent. For viewing topo maps, this is the best software and hardware combination for the job, this alone was my reason to get an Android tablet, and it was the right decision."
"This is by far the best mapping/GPS app and I've got them all. It's simple to use but has many more user options for points of interest, tracking, routes and maps.
"Love this app. Have wanted a chance to use my Memory-Map maps on my Android phone for ages - less devices to carry, and better maps than on my handheld GPS. Easy to use once you get the hang of it too"
Application to general aviation or commercial aviation
- Record your flights and get complete information such as:
Time on ground
Time on flight
Average speed, and
- Know exactly how many hours flown
- Review and analize your flights
- Export to KML format to see your flight in Google Earth three-dimensional shape
- View statistics of your flights in various categories
- No matter what type of aircraft you fly (piston aircraft, Jet aircraft or helicopter)
- Can be used even when you fly as a passenger
- Easy to use platform
- Easy setup
- APP developed for smartphones and tablets
Aviation tools: flight computer (most useful CR3 & E6B functions), pilot logbook assistant, airfield database, weather charts, weather getter, NOTAM getter, post-flight fuel check, fuel order, refuel check, wind calculator, snowtam decoder, descent angle calculator, ice & turbulence forecast decoder, altimeter temperature correction, underload calculator, briefing buddy, quick performance, great circle calculator, weight and balance calculator, sunrise/sunset calculator, hold calculator & metric altimetry calculator.
(PLEASE READ ***IMPORTANT NOTICE*** BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING)
Stuck in the airport terminal with endless delays?
Live near an airport and want to find out what's going on?
Have you always wondered what pilots talk to air traffic controllers about?
Now you can stop wondering and tune in live!
LiveATC for Android provides a quick and easy way to listen in on live conversations between pilots and air traffic controllers near many airports around the world. LiveATC for Android lets you browse by U.S. state or by country to find an airport and listen in to live air traffic conversations at or near a given airport. You can also use the "Nearby" feature to find an airport near you. You can then add any channel to your Favorites list for quick and easy access.
The LiveATC Network (http://liveatc.net) is the world's largest network of streaming audio feeds focused solely on aviation, currently covering over 600 airports around the world with over 900 different audio feeds and growing daily!
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
Please check to see if your country, city and/or airports of interest are covered by LiveATC *BEFORE PURCHASING* - check at: http://liveatc.net . Note that we currently have no coverage in the U.K., Germany, Italy and some other countries where streaming ATC communications is prohibited by local law. Available airports are subject to change at any time - LiveATC owns and operates many of the receivers used in the network but most are provided by volunteers working in cooperation with LiveATC. Available airports can change, sometimes due to reasons beyond LiveATC's control. Also, there is no guarantee that all feeds will be up 24/7, though we make our best effort to do so and have a great track record of uptime.
Follow LiveATC for feed updates and breaking aviation and ATC-related news:
Note: The "Read Phone State" permission is needed by LiveATC for Android so it can detect when you're placing or receiving a phone call - then it can automatically stop the streaming of the air traffic audio so that it doesn't interfere with your phone call.
- Explore new places
- Download cycling and hiking maps for offline use
- Plan your geocaching adventure
- Save you favorite routes and places
- Save your battery with smart GPS system
- Import your own tracks and points
- Enjoy new and improved features every month
and much more
“There’s no question that Locus is an outstanding Android map app. It works as it should, the interface is clean, map selection is good, and feature set is solid. “ androgeoid.com
“This app is very impressive in terms of the amount of options, functions, maps and other cool stuff that it has to offer.” androidpit.com
AndroidPIT silver badge
Do you like hiking, cycling, running or backpacking? Or any other outdoor activity like backcountry skiing? Locus Map is for you. Download it for free today!
Most notable features of Locus Map:
➤ Online maps
- USGS, GSI, Openstreetmap, MapQuest, Visicom, Kapsi.fi, Turistautak, SHOCart, SmartMaps, Freemap, SledMap, Skoterleder, , Navigasi, Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps, Osmapa.pl, ChartBundle and more
- most of them are downloadable for offline viewing
- full WMS maps support
➤ Offline maps
- download online maps for offline use
- vector maps for drivers, hikers, cyclists and skiers - downloadable by in-app purchase
- supported formats: SQLite, TAR maps, MBT maps, GEMF, RMAP, Orux, SmartMaps
- create your own maps from OpenStreetMap data or custom themes
- for an address, coordinates, points of interests and local photos
- for local places with Google Places and Wikipedia
➤ Point of interest (POI) & Tracks
- handle unlimited number of Points of interests and tracks
create your own points of interests and tracks
organize to categories
- use Geocaching Live! service and add-ons to get full offline experience when you search for caches
- waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers supported
- Do you have Groundspeak premium membership? Enjoy unlimited support for geocaching.com. You don’t have it? With Locus Map Free, Pro and its addons you can download 3 caches a day or import them from somewhere else.
➤ Track record
- record the way you want
- custom themes for maps – color changing with altitude or with speed
- support for ANT+ sensors
➤ Voice navigation & voice guide
- full support for Online voice navigation
- voice & notification guiding on single waypoint (by compass or on the map) and along the route
- integration of GPS’s, Breadcrumbs, Trainingstagebuch, Street View, Google Earth and others
- KML, KMZ, GPX, OpenAir, DXF support (export)
- smart GPS usage that saves your battery
- satellite screens with current weather situation
- GPS status notification
- Bluetooth GPS support
➤ Highly customizable
- set everything the way you want and need
➤ Integration of Google My Maps (reading and editing)
➤ POI alert
➤ Fully customizable trip computer (dashboard)
➤ Ability to use apps like c:geo, Sygic, GPS status and others directly from Locus
➤ API for developers
➤ Try one of our existing 3rd party add-ons
- for geocaching: Geocaching4Locus, GeoGet database, GSAK database
- others: Augmented reality, Foursquare, etc.
Is cycling, hiking, running or backpacking your thing? You’ll love Locus Map!
Download the free version now or buy the PRO version to gain access to premium features.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This functions completely offline – and worldwide!
PeakFinder knows more than 250’000 peaks - from Mount Everest to the little hill around the corner.
Winner of several prizes. Highly recommended by nationalgeographic.com, androidpit.com, smokinapps.com, outdoor-magazin.com, themetaq.com, digital-geography.com, ...
••• Features •••
- Works offline and worldwide
- Includes more than 250'000 peak names
- Fast rendering of the surrounding landscapes in a range of 300km/200mil
- Digital binoculars to select less prominent peaks
- 'Show me'-function for visible peaks
- Uses GPS to get your current location
- Maps (online) for viewpoint selection
- Dialog for entering coordinates manually
- Uses compass and accelerometer sensors
- Weekly updates of the peak directory
••• Comments •••
"Super easy handling, super smooth views and excellent user interface. I love hopping to my favorite mountains and enjoy the panorama, while being there or hundreds of miles away" -- hiker45
••• Ratings •••
Every good rating in Google Play (including those following updates) makes me happy. The positive ratings and reviews make it possible for me to continue to improve the app for you. Many thanks!
••• Support •••
In case of questions, problems, mistakes, missing mountain names and ideas for future expansion, I am happy to help you. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
flynas, Saudi Arabia’s national carrier, is proud to announce the launch of our new app!
Create a member profile: Do this the first time you use our app, so that you can benefit from all of the app’s features.
Booking: You can book flynas flights to any of the destinations we fly to. You can book round trip, one way and multi-city flights! You can also select your favourite seat, pre-order food, purchase extra baggage and access to executive lounges.
Check in online: You can check in online up to 48 hours before your flight, and our app will save your boarding pass and save you time.
Flight Schedule: Use our schedule to find out information about the destinations we fly to.
Flight Status: View the live status of all our flights.
Flights and passenger details are saved for easy reference afterwards. Our app is available in both English and Arabic.
l’information géographique de référence sur le territoire national.
Photographies aériennes, cartes contemporaines (dont les cartes
topographiques IGN), cartes anciennes, composantes du référentiel
géographique à grande échelle et parcelles cadastrales sont accessibles
directement depuis votre mobile ou votre tablette.
Cette application est développée avec l’appui du Ministère de l’Ecologie, du
Développement durable et de l’Energie.
• Access to spatial data services,
• Browsing and locating cadaster parcels,
• Adding services, choice of various maps,
• Searching for geographical objects including address points.
This app enables user viewing maps and provides him the following functions:
• In Case of Emergency (ICE) – allows the user to send an SMS with the notification of an emergency to a selected person
• Map window navigation – changing map extent based on users action (pan, zoom in, zoom out)
• Viewing tiled services – displaying maps showing their contents as map tiled services,
• Adding external WMS services – this service allows user to add map content by adding WMS services.
• Searching for address, parcels, geodesy groundwork points – a chosen address or parcel will be displayed in map window.
• Measure length – measures the length of a line drawn on map,
• Measure area – enables measurement of area or outline of a drawn polygon,
• Current location – allows user to share his current position or the selected location as the link to the application displaying coordinates on the map,
• Registering and saving track – enables user registering and tracking his own track on a map based on GPS signal.
• Recording and saving route - user can record and track his own route on the map based on the GPS signal, as well as save it, display in application, and send as KML file,
• Display point on the map - points to the location on a map based on coordinates in the selected mapping,
• Identification of addresses, localities, and parcels - using gesture Long Press (long press) on the map, you can download information about the objects in the specified point.