There is an app for that!
Sky Prayers is a unique app that requires no internet connection and makes finding prayer times and Qibla direction in the airplane or anywhere a trouble less experience.
How it Works?
The app comes with an offline map where you can choose your location (you can know your location based on plane entertainment screen information). After you pick your location, the shortest path to Makka will be drawn from the plane location which shows the Qibla direction. After that you can see the prayer times at that location as well.
Sky Prayers is full featured prayer times app for traveling and for every day use.
- The only prayer times app that provides accurate Prayer times everywhere all around the year based on moonsighting.com algorithm. Unlike all other prayer times algorithms which assumed fixed sun angle everywhere, moonsighting.com algorithm calculates the right angle based on the time and the location which results in correct and accurate times.
- Offline Maps with 5 zoom levels
- Prayer times notifications
- Shows prayer times in different locations using different calculation methods at the same time
- Shows Qibla direction on the map
- Detects user location using GPS when available
- Switches to offline map automatically when not connected to the internet
- Supports for Hashimi calculation method primarily used in Syria for the major Syrian cities
- Supports for DashClock lock screen widget to show time remaining for next prayer
- Supports for 1x1 and 1x4 home screen widgets
- Supports for adjusting the times by adding or removing minutes from the calculated times
- Supports selecting different calculation methods for different prayers!
This app is essential for every traveling muslim and for everyday.
How it works
Maps are downloaded on-the-fly or uploaded from your PC in advance. Once the app and maps are loaded to the phone or tablet, cellular network coverage or internet connection is not required for real time GPS navigation.
Although the Memory-Map app is designed to be used as a standalone GPS navigator, best results are achieved when used in conjunction with Memory-Map on your PC (free download) for planning, printing and loading up maps, waypoints and routes to the phone/tablet
Memory-Map includes free access to 1:250,000 scale topographic maps and many other free maps around the world. More detailed maps are available for download and purchase with a free try before you buy, time limited demo option. Available maps include Ordnace Survey, Hema, USGS quads, NOAA, and DeLorme. All maps, including the ones supplied on DVD can be used on your PC and phone. See the help page for details on loading maps to the device from the PC.
Access a vast range of Worldwide maps and charts.
Automatically downloads a free map of your current location
Create and edit marks and routes.
Import and export marks, routes and tracks in the open GPX format
Display; Position, Course, Speed, Heading, Altitude and averages
Position coordinates include Lat/Long, UTM and GB Grid
Units displayed in Statute, Nautical or Metric
Support for GPS and Compass sensors, where available.
Moving map, lock GPS position and automatically scroll the map
Records breadcrumb trail / tracklogs.
Share position marks or tracklogs as GPX files
Full marine instrumentation features, with AIS, DSC and Anchor alarm
NMEA data interface via WiFi or Bluetooth
AIS collision alarm, with adjustable thresholds for Class A and Class B targets
Display Alarm notifications and Nav data on Android Wear watch
"Verdict: The Memory-Map App is a truly excellent, competent product, representing real value for money. It's straightforward to use, with just enough preference settings and options to describe it as customizable. Route-creation and route-following are ridiculously easy to set up, yet provide a tremendous range of route data. You can also import and export GPX files (via email). A really strong product at this price point." Andrew Knight, Yacht Arabella blog
"After buying about 6 navigational applications for my tablet I finally got one that really works the way it should. I now have a handheld version of my sailboat's navigation system. I am very happy with this app and would recommend it to any avid sailor"
"I've tried all the mapping/tracking applications I can find and I rate this best. The 1:25k scale is essential for walkers and the ability to create a route at home or to log it (recording your time & distance etc) as you go along is superb. I like the direction indicator to show where you are heading on the map, the ability to save, describe and name tracks is neat. It's easy to slide the map about from your current position to see where you are heading next, the zooming in and out facility is good. I found it reasonably easy to learn how to use."
"This is not a cheap navigation program, it is a professional tool for viewing raster maps. And for this purpose, it is excellent. For viewing topo maps, this is the best software and hardware combination for the job, this alone was my reason to get an Android tablet, and it was the right decision."
"This is by far the best mapping/GPS app and I've got them all. It's simple to use but has many more user options for points of interest, tracking, routes and maps.
"Love this app. Have wanted a chance to use my Memory-Map maps on my Android phone for ages - less devices to carry, and better maps than on my handheld GPS. Easy to use once you get the hang of it too"
The App also identifies Cold War missile defence sites with pictures and links to the bases, memorials and heritage centres that continue to draw visitors from all over the world.
Wartime bases that were home to air personnel from America, Canada, Australia, Poland, New Zealand and South Africa are also covered in the App.
There are stories too, relating to the aviators who served in Lincolnshire including those that gave their lives in the name of freedom.
The App features images from private collections and enthusiasts and useful visitor links to heritage centres, maps and other resources including social media sites where users can share photos and comments.
Maprika uses GPS to put a "You are here" sign on "paper" maps, just like the ones you get at ski resort ticket windows or park information booths.
• Navigate on more than 4900 maps of ski resorts, hiking and biking trails, theme parks, and university campuses
• Maprika maps are saved to the phone's memory, allowing for use in out of service areas.
• Record GPS tracks and show them real-time; export tracks and view them on your computer
• Share your location with friends
• Set meetings with your friends by pointing the place on a map
• Make your own maps and share them with the Maprika community
• See local weather, snow reports, and Twitter feeds for resort maps, find nearby attractions
Before your trip,
1. you set easily waypoints by using a map,
2. you can decide easily the passage
sequence of waypoints, and then the
route(equiangular route) where waypoints
are connected by straight lines will be
When starting your trip,
waypoints and route are indicated on map.
Because your tracks are also indicated at the same time, you can find out a route appropriately. So you'd lead yourself appropriately.
If you register your one friend before your trip, you'd exchange position data by email and also this application indicate friend's track on map.(using pop3 gmail, was tested.)
Of course, even if either or both of above-mentioned aren't established, your track always will be displayed and can be logged. And you can see the moving direction line.
*Other presentation items
GPS bearing(Track Up).
Moving direction line.
Pitch & Roll (can be calibrateｄ).
Cylinder circle & Approach circle, if you set
Your log's kml format file and your log's gpx format
file and your log's csv format file can be sent by
email. Of course these files can be read using a USB
Tour features is supported
When moving without being bound to a road and the topography, this application is very effective. It, for example, sky, sea, lakes and rivers and so on.
In the sky, in particular, paragliding, motor paragliding, hang gliding, gliding, light aircraft, etc., could be used, I think so.
Actually, I have tested for this application using my motor paragliding repeatedly, and I am using it now.
When setting way points in detail, it isn't this limit.
Of course, when the email-enabled and you want to discover the rough location of your friends is moving, but effective. For example that's hiking,climbing,bicycle,motorcycle,car and so on.
Using this application, Have a wonderful Trip !
*** Attention ****
During driving a vehicle, please don't operate this application.
This application doesn't secure safety of you and your friend.
This application is affected by the error of your phone's GPS and compass.
This author can't take responsibility about all kind of problems which has formed by use of this application.
Checked with using
SHARP Lynx3d (android 2.2.2),
SHARP SH-09D (android 4.1.2),
SHARP AQUOS CRYSTAL (android 4.4),
SHARP SH-01G (android 4.4.4)
and ASUS TF201 (android 4.1.1).
The Professional Edition of PathAway contains all the features of Express Edition plus many powerful features for the Professional or advanced user. PathAway PRO offers much more customizability in the User Interface, Data Management, as well as Remote Location Sharing, Elevation Profile, Multi-track/route view, plus many more extra features... See http://pathaway.com/pw5profeaturesandroid.htm for the complete list.
*** Now includes Weather Forecast overlay maps! ***
This is a new feature to overlay weather maps onto existing maps and charts. A free sample is included showing low resolution 12 hour Wind, Precipitation, and Temperature. Paid Premium subscription can be purchased in the App.
PathAway's powerful feature-set makes it useful for backcounty and outdoor adventure or any off-road GPS activity such as aviation, boating, off-road driving, hiking, cycling, running, touring, Geocaching, rally racing, motorcycle touring, running and athletic training, ballooning, fishing, hunting, paragliding, mountain climbing, ultra-light flying, canoeing, snowmobiling, scuba diving, outdoor education, mapping/GIS, mining, military training, surveying, site inspection, telematics, field data collection, search and rescue, or any application where location is important.
- Tried and tested software base developed with user feedback over the last 14 years on many different mobile device platforms;
- Use online maps from Google maps, OpenStreetMap, OpenCycleMap (Topo), USGS Topos and aerials, FAA USA Aviation charts, ArcGIS World and USA Topographic, Natural Resources Canada topographic maps;
- Maps are cached for off-line use when connectivity is not available;
- Import and use customized PathAway maps created using PathAway Map Creation Tools or 3rd party Mapping Applications;
- BSB/KAP Maps and Nautical Charts direct support.
- perform extensive GPS track logging limited only by system memory;
- track in the background while using other applications or with the device locked.
- One touch "BackTrack" feature to find your way home after recording your way out;
- Manage and Edit Track logs and track points;
- Capture points, describe by name, icon, description, photo from gallery or camera;
- Over 100 icons to choose from;
- Manage and Edit Points;
- Organize your points by creating multiple Points Databases;
- Navigate using point-to-point or multi-point routes;
- Create navigational routes simply be tapping on the map to add or insert route points;
- Proximity to point and off-track Alarms;
- Auto Rotate maps to direction of travel
- Uses build-in magnetic compass for slow speed directional location. Great for Geocaching when you’re trying to pin-point a cache..
- View navigational information on a customizable dashboard;
- Map View or Compass and Info Views;
- Multiple coordinate grid and datum display including lat/long, UTM, OSGB, MGRS, MGA, GGRS87, Warschauer, Localized Grids for Austria, Germany, Quebec, Sweden, Switzerland, Israel, New Zealand, Czech S-JTSK,.
- Import/Export GPX, KML, KMZ, and PathAway delimited files.
- 2-way wireless remote location tracking. See where others are right from your handheld, share your location with others, or send to a central tracking service.
- elevation/speed profile map.
- multi-folder support, route and track lines styles, position marker styles, show multiple tracks, routes on the map at the same time.
NOTE: This update uses permissions for SMS messaging for sending location if configured to send via SMS.
- Explore new places
- Download cycling and hiking maps for offline use
- Plan your geocaching adventure
- Save you favorite routes and places
- Save your battery with smart GPS system
- Import your own tracks and points
- Enjoy new and improved features every month
and much more
“There’s no question that Locus is an outstanding Android map app. It works as it should, the interface is clean, map selection is good, and feature set is solid. “ androgeoid.com
“This app is very impressive in terms of the amount of options, functions, maps and other cool stuff that it has to offer.” androidpit.com
AndroidPIT silver badge
Do you like hiking, cycling, running or backpacking? Or any other outdoor activity like backcountry skiing? Locus Map is for you. Download it for free today!
Most notable features of Locus Map:
➤ Online maps
- USGS, GSI, Openstreetmap, MapQuest, Visicom, Kapsi.fi, Turistautak, SHOCart, SmartMaps, Freemap, SledMap, Skoterleder, , Navigasi, Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps, Osmapa.pl, ChartBundle and more
- most of them are downloadable for offline viewing
- full WMS maps support
➤ Offline maps
- download online maps for offline use
- vector maps for drivers, hikers, cyclists and skiers - downloadable by in-app purchase
- supported formats: SQLite, TAR maps, MBT maps, GEMF, RMAP, Orux, SmartMaps
- create your own maps from OpenStreetMap data or custom themes
- for an address, coordinates, points of interests and local photos
- for local places with Google Places and Wikipedia
➤ Point of interest (POI) & Tracks
- handle unlimited number of Points of interests and tracks
create your own points of interests and tracks
organize to categories
- use Geocaching Live! service and add-ons to get full offline experience when you search for caches
- waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers supported
- Do you have Groundspeak premium membership? Enjoy unlimited support for geocaching.com. You don’t have it? With Locus Map Free, Pro and its addons you can download 3 caches a day or import them from somewhere else.
➤ Track record
- record the way you want
- custom themes for maps – color changing with altitude or with speed
- support for ANT+ sensors
➤ Voice navigation & voice guide
- full support for Online voice navigation
- voice & notification guiding on single waypoint (by compass or on the map) and along the route
- integration of GPS’s, Breadcrumbs, Trainingstagebuch, Street View, Google Earth and others
- KML, KMZ, GPX, OpenAir, DXF support (export)
- smart GPS usage that saves your battery
- satellite screens with current weather situation
- GPS status notification
- Bluetooth GPS support
➤ Highly customizable
- set everything the way you want and need
➤ Integration of Google My Maps (reading and editing)
➤ POI alert
➤ Fully customizable trip computer (dashboard)
➤ Ability to use apps like c:geo, Sygic, GPS status and others directly from Locus
➤ API for developers
➤ Try one of our existing 3rd party add-ons
- for geocaching: Geocaching4Locus, GeoGet database, GSAK database
- others: Augmented reality, Foursquare, etc.
Is cycling, hiking, running or backpacking your thing? You’ll love Locus Map!
Download the free version now or buy the PRO version to gain access to premium features.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
✔ Country Codes
✔ METAR Codes
✔ NOTAM Q
✔ Aviation Abbreviations
✔ Delay Codes
✔ Send suggestions via email!
FlightCode lists ICAO, IATA, FAA and Transport Canada (TC) Codes for airports, aircraft types and airlines. It also lists the country codes/registration informations of an aircraft and comes with a list of aviation abbreviations.
You'll find an integrated maps view for many of the listed airports along with weather information. Aircraft types contain related wikipedia information that you can send out to your friends if you like. In addition, you can mark everything you've seen or even write your own notes (spotting function). Stay in touch with the developer by using the direct feedback and bring in your ideas to make this application better and better. Nice photographs draw a better picture of the topic. Enjoy flying and enjoy FlightCode!
Do you want to know where that nicely colored planes comes from? Look at the country codes of FlightCode.
If you're on your route and want to have a look where the fuel stop is, but you just have shortcuts on your tickets? Look at the IATA airport codes in FlightCode.
Do you like to know what the shortcuts on your luggage labels tell you? Look it up - even when you're running FlightCode offline the database part will work.
Do you have IATA Codes on your flight schedule and want to know what the new destination on that plan is?
You got smaller airports on your route, on the left and on the right. And you don't want to consult the manual? The offline database of FlightCode can help.
You recognize a callsign like "Yellow Flyer" in an aircraft radio call. Look up the ICAO Callsigns with FlightCode to know what Airline this is...
Your working with METAR or NOTAM Q codes every day? FlightCode could be a nice thing to have then...
- GPS-based vertical speed indicator (variometer) shows your vertical speed even if your phone doesn't have barometer;
- Mark places you interested in within seconds - you can mark the point as hotel/parking/other, take a picture and give it name. No more "how can I remember this place?";
- Enjoy extendable set of dashboards with variable details levels: general purpose and special dashboard for paragliders, or build your own dashboard and share it with your friends;
- Create, export, import, convert and share tracks with waypoints and photos attached. GPS Fidget supports KML and KMZ files from Google Maps/Earth, GPX widely used in open-source software as well as IGC files for paragliders and aviation enthusiasts;
- Use waypoint and track navigation. By the way, you can see directions and distances to all of you tracks/waypoint at the same time - just scroll through the list;
- Reset A-GPS data to ensure stable GPS operation in heavy conditions;
- Use basic functions from widget without even opening the application;
You can also directly download free version with ads from:
For more information, support and help please visit our site http://www.waygide.com/ and our forum http://www.waygide.com/forum/
For $49.99 you receive the Anywhere Map Freedom app with all of the geo-referenced US sectional and enroute charts as well as all of the US Approach Plates. The purchase includes a full year of updates to the map and chart data.
• Track up or North up
• Day mode or night mode
• Approach plate on map and/or dedicated approach plate
• Patented Cones of Safety®
• TAWS (Terrain Avoidance Warning System) graphics
• Vertical Navigation (VNAV) guidance with target altitudes at waypoints
• Virtual Glideslope / Localizer to any runway endpoint
• Unlimited custom views allow for extensive map customization
Aeronautical Digital Database features:
• Fixes, navaids, airports, private airports
• Victor airways including MEAs
• Localizers and marker beacons
• Runway info including paved / unpaved and lighting
• Radio frequencies including AWOS
• Class B/C/D airspace boundaries
• MOA / Restricted / Alert / Prohibited areas
• SFR and TFR graphical depiction
Surface map features
• 100 meter Terrain elevation resolution – sharpest in the industry
• TAWS warning or shaded terrain
• Radio towers and obstacles
Geo-Referenced Graphical Chart Features
• Seamless Sectional Charts
• Seamless Low Enroute Charts
• Approach Plates and Airport diagrams--can be over-laid on moving map screen
• STARS, DPs, Minimums, and TERP Reference pages with page-flip buttons for multi-page documents
Find Nearby Functions:
• Nearby Airports / VORs / ATIS / AWOS / ATC / FSS frequencies
Internet based weather depictions
• Nexrad mosaic overlays on any view
• Graphical Metar Flags
• Terminal Forecasts
• NOAA weather graphic charts--Progs, Winds Aloft, Freezing Levels
Flight Planning & Route Creation
• Drag and Drop on screen flight planning
• Universal finder airport / waypoint search tool
• Victor airway based route wizard
• Flight plan screen with fuel usage calculations
• Winds Aloft compensation for better fuel consumption estimates and ETA
• Unlimited Aircraft profiles includes fuel use, glide ratio, and weight and balance
• Unlimited User Waypoint entry
• Track history / Breadcrumbs
Alerts and reminders – Personal Digital CoPilot®
• Switch Fuel tanks
• Check fuel pump
• Check Landing Gear
• Begin Descent
• Check Oxygen
• Obstacle Ahead warning
• Flight following – altitude and heading hold assistance
Map Screen Display and Formatting options
• Compass Rose overlay
• Graphical Metar Flags on map
• Day and night mode color schemes
• Graphical depiction of grass runways
• Knots / MPH quick toggles
• Track / Bearing display
• ETE / ETA times to destination or next waypoint
• E-HSI slaves to flight plan or the runway centerline
• Destination weather graphic
• Flight Timer – only runs when aircraft is moving.
• Elapsed timer
• Winds aloft / TAS / Density altitude calculations
• Weight and balance calculator
• User customizable quick tools menu
• Regional download controls
Device must have a dual core processor and at least 512Mb of RAM.
Anywhere Map Freedom is intended for use in North America, and includes US charts ONLY.
Flight Map is a unique application that works as your own personal flight tracker (Sky map) while flying in an airplane. It shows where you currently are, speed, altitude and some other information about your flight. You can check the Estimated Time of Arrival of your flight while you are sitting on a plane. You can see how far from the target airport you are. You can also see and name the landmarks on the way, so that you know what you see from your window.
There are two more version of Flight Map - Flight Map FREE which you can try for free and see if it works on your device without some functionality and Flight Map HD which includes more detailed world map, but it comes at a price of consuming more space in your phone's memory.
Flight Map also displays visible and used GPS / GLONASS satellites, so you can use it as a GPS testing tool. The GPS function works when your phone is in airplane mode, because it does not broadcast any radio, it rather listens to the GPS satellites only.
- Real time position of the plane on the map
- Zoomable world map not dependent on a connection to internet
- Your own personal flight tracker
- Works when your phone is in Airplane mode, so it can be used anytime while in flight
- Recording your route and sharing it on the internet
- Database of world airports
- Entering destination as longitude / latitude coordinates
- Estimated Time to Destination and Time to Arrival depending on the plane type and position
- Dark / Light skin
- Metric / Imperial units
- Multilanguage (currently English, Spanish, Portugese, French, Russian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Hungarian)
- Map can be fullscreen or split screen with real time flight data
- GPS / GLONASS Satellites real time display depending on your device capabilities
- Sunrise and sunset at present position
- Line to destination can be shown or hidden
- Altitude calculation calibrated either to sea level or destination altitude
Please note that Flight Map is heavily dependent on the quality of your device's GPS capabilities. If your device is capable of A-GPS (Assisted GPS), please run the application while on the ground, so that the satellites' positions get downloaded from the internet, it will be much easier for the device to pick up signal when in the air.
Please share your experience with various devices. Most of the time Flight Map works perfectly when sitting in a window seat and does not work too good when sitting two seats from the window or more. In any case we recommend to move the device to the window, let it pick up the satellites signal first and then try how far from the window it can pick up the signal. The screen showing the visible and used satellites is designed to help you with this.
If your device is capable of receiving GLONASS signal, the satellites are shown with a differently colored border. If you want to translate Flight Map into your language (or correct our translation), please contact the developer. The first run of the application takes a while because it needs to unpack the whole world map to be able to display it.
Polish translation thanks to Tomasz Pryca
Hungarian translation thanks to Dr. Istvan Lunczer
Just click on the map to add different points - Maps Measure will then calculate the distance, area or elevation* between those points.
This app does not calculate a route or something like that - it's not a navigation or route planning app.
Swipe in from the left side to access more options, long-click on the trash icon to delete all set points.
• Measure distances, areas & elevations*
• Imperial & metric units
• Map, hybrid-satellite & terrain view
• No ads
• Minimum permissions & open source
• Holo-themed with support for translucent system decor on Android 4.4
*the elevations feature requires an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - showing the map and getting altitude data
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - caching map data
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION & ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - displaying your current location on the map
BILLING - upgrade to the pro-version through an in-app purchase
The app does not show any ads or collects any of your data.
The app is open source and listed on GitHub: https://github.com/j4velin/MapsMeasure
iFly GPS delivers the perfect combination of affordability, capability, and usability for both VFR and IFR Pilots. Safely and quickly get the information you need so you can focus on flying!
Designed by Pilots, Tested by Pilots and Recommended by Pilots:
iFly GPS for Android was built on the knowledge and experience from our line of dedicated aviation hardware, and a collaborative user experience based on feedback from thousands of fellow pilots.
Free 30-Day Trial:
Enjoy a free 30-day IFR/VFR subscription, and see how iFly GPS provides you with what you need for aviation.
Requires: Android 4.0.x or higher, plus 500 MB data storage.
Affordability for All:
Enjoy comprehensive and simple updates with affordable subscriptions for only $69.99 VFR or $109.99 IFR/VFR per year. Existing iFly device subscribers can extend their subscription to their Android for only $19.99.
Flight Planning with an intuitive interface allowing for simple building of direct-to or multiple waypoint flight plans directly on the FAA, Vector charts or the Flight Plan page. Set a departure and destination, and then customize your path with the rubber-band feature.
Active Alerting System from Airspace Alerts to Collision Alerts, our Active Alerting System provides a central location for Alerts and more.
RealView Airports provides satellite imaging of 12,600+ Airports for pilot reference and our AutoTaxi+ feature. Have a visual knowledge of the airport before arrival.
AutoTaxi+ transitions to the Airport Diagram upon landing or from Taxi Diagram to Chart Mode upon Take-off. You Android will use the RealView image as a taxi-diagram if an official FAA Diagram is nor present. See your position on over 12,600 airports!
Instruments Page offers an interactive Instruments Page that simulates real aircraft instruments, gathering information from GPS (or an attached 3rd party AHRS) to create familiar images. Reference instruments such as HSI, VSI, Groundspeed, Altimeter, Turn Indicator, etc. Add an AHRS and get an Artificial Horizon with Attitude Safety Alerts.
VFR / IFR Data is included, complete with US geo-referenced Sectionals, TACs, Low-Enroute, Approach Plates, Airport Diagrams and much more. Everything from flight planning to flying is designed around image-enhanced charts from the FAA.
Geo-Reference Approach Plates and Airport Diagrams provide pilots with actual FAA Approached and Airport Diagrams beautifully represented.
Public / Private Airports using official databases for both Public and Private airport information. Databases update directly from the FAA Data Cycles. Create your own Custom Waypoints for those locations that are not on the charts or maps.
Pre-Flight Weather provides an interactive map with graphical VFR/IFR visuals and allows for touch reporting of METARS, TAFs and Winds Aloft at your fingertips.
ADS-B Weather / Traffic - iFly GPS for Android supports connection to third party ADS-B devices including iLevil, NavWorx, Dual, SkyGuardTWX, Clarity, or SkyRadar and more for free Weather and Traffic.
-Moving Map Modes
• Low-Enroute Charts
• Terminal Area Charts
• World Aeronautical Charts
• Vector Base Map
• Weather (Pre-Flight or ADS-B Live)
• Plates & Diagrams (Approach, Departure Plates, Stars, SIDs Airport Diagrams)
-Instrument Layouts (with over 24 Instruments including HSI, Vertical Profile, and AHRS)
-Vertical terrain planning and Airspace preview
-Save/Load Flight Plans and Waypoints
-North Up / Track Up
-Pinch Zooming w/ One Touch Feature
• Distance Circles
• Dynamic Distance Ring
• Hybrid Compass Rose w/ Nav Function
• Extended Course Line
• Flight Trails
• Past Flights
• Rubber Band route modification
• Custom Aircraft icons
-Alerts & Warnings
"No other app (and certainly not the airline) told me I was owed $400 and a hotel room when my flight was canceled. Thanks for looking out for passengers!" Carguello, app user.
“The Airport Life® app flies high for its depth and breath – and would no doubt serve as a valuable companion on your next trip”. Marc Saltzman, USA Today Tech/Apps Columnist
“If you travel a lot, it’s an essential tool. If you travel occasionally, it’s still very helpful”…”I use it every time I travel”. Gov Mike Huckabee
Airport Life® features:
-Airport Terminal Maps. No need to track down an airport directory. Navigate unfamiliar airports with terminal maps that guide you to the gate, lounge, services, stores, and restaurants.
-Auto-updating Flight itinerary. Enter your flight, rental car, cruise, and hotel itinerary information. Don’t be the last to know about changes to your flight. Get flight tracking with updates or changes automatically “pushed” to your phone.*
-Interact with, and share helpful information with other passengers in the airport through the app’s unique social networking “Airport Wall” feature. Free yourself from being totally dependent on the “system” for information about your travel.
-Never forget where your car is again. Use the “Where’s My Car” feature to record pictures, voice memo, GPS location & notes on where you parked your car and your rental car.*
-Send your trip itinerary to anyone you choose via e-mail to keep them up-to-date with your travel plans.
-Update your family and friends on your travel plans through the app’s built-in interface with Facebook.
-Level the playing field by knowing the rules. Check your airline’s rules and policies about everything from baggage to cancellations.
-Dining & Shopping: Locate the best restaurants and stores in your airport based on star ratings and user reviews.
-Access TSA security rules. Know your rights.
-Simplify expense reporting. Track your travel expenses right in the app then e-mail them to yourself after the trip for easy record keeping.*
-Weather information for your departure and arrival cities. Be prepared.
*1st Class Upgrade feature, available with paid subscription.
Get the Airport Life® app and be the Captain of your travel experience!
Helpful keywords: airport terminal maps, airport codes, TSA rules, airline baggage rules, airline rules, JFK, O'Hare, LAX, travel app