WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO ADDITIONAL FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.*
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• WHATSAPP CALLING: Call your friends and family using WhatsApp for free, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes.* (Note: you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Viber is compatible with and optimized for Android tablets! Use Viber on your tablet and phone simultaneously.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Message your friends
• Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, video messages, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Download stickers and animated stickers from the Sticker Market; sort and reorder your stickers.
• Create group messages with up to 100 participants; become an Admin and manage your group chats – edit info and delete participants
• Follow Public Chats – get on the inside with your favorite personalities; watch their conversations unfold in real-time, ‘like’ comments and share multi-media content
• Play games with Viber characters, Violet and Legcat; see how many coins you can earn
• Android Wear support – send and receive messages from your watch
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
• Integration with native contact list for calls and messages
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply
Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Chat heads: Keep the conversation going while you use other apps.
Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
Even more ways to message:
Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
Preview your gallery photos and videos without leaving the conversation--then choose the perfect ones to send.
Record voice messages when you have more to say.
Know when people have seen your messages.
Forward messages or photos to people who weren't in the conversation.
Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
Turn on location to let people know when you're nearby.
See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
Create shortcuts to get to any conversation right from your home screen.
Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
- Avoid SMS and phone call charges: Send unlimited messages and make free video and voice calls over your 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection
- Make high-quality video and voice calls
- Group chat with friends, family, roommates and others
- Share photos and videos
- Express yourself with hundreds of free stickers!
- Encrypted chats and calls
- Optimized for Android tablets
▷ LINE’s New Features
Chat search feature: Never lose track of a conversation again with the new chat search feature. Search chat room names and messages with Android 4.1 and above or just chat room names with Android 2.3 and above.
▷ LINE’s Main Features
Free voice and video calls: Use your PC or smartphone to keep in touch with friends and family both at home and abroad, or hold a business meeting on the go!
Instant messaging anywhere: Conversation is just a tap away. Spice it up with LINE’s exciting collection of stickers or send pictures, videos, and even GPS coordinates to let your friends know what you’re up to.
A full-featured social networking service: Post your day-to-day activities to your Timeline or comment on your friends’ posts.
Group chats: Share important information with your co-workers or talk about mutual interests with your closest friends.
Find new expressions in the Sticker Shop: The world’s largest collection of stickers features famous and unique characters from around the world to let you express yourself just the way you want to.
Stay informed with LINE official accounts: Connect directly with your favorite celebrities and companies by friending their official accounts.
Get connected to new apps: LINE provides a gateway to entertainment and lifestyle apps that will keep you entertained and bring new convenience to your life.
We recommend that you use LINE with Android OS versions 4.0.3 and above.
For more information about LINE, check out our official website.
WHY USE WECHAT:
• ALWAYS FREE: No annual subscription fee. Absolutely free for life.
• FREE VOICE & VIDEO CALLS: High-quality free calls to anywhere in the world.
• GROUP CHAT: Create group chats with up to 500 people.
• MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING: Send video, image, text, and voice messages.
• STICKER GALLERY: Hundreds of free, fun, animated stickers to express your feelings from some of your favorite cartoons and movies.
• MOMENTS: Share your best moments on your personal photo stream.
• BETTER PRIVACY: WeChat gives you the highest level of control over your privacy. It’s the only messaging app to be certified by TRUSTe.
• MEET NEW FRIENDS: Use “Friend Radar”, “People Nearby” and “Shake” to meet others.
• ADDICTIVE GAMES: Compete with your friends on some of the hottest games.
• REALTIME LOCATION: Instead of having to tell others where you are, just use real-time location sharing.
• LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Localized in 20 different languages and can translate messages to any language.
• AND MORE: Desktop app, custom wallpaper, custom notifications, group walkie-talkie, official accounts.
• Sync Across Devices - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• Save Data - reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• Faster Browsing - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• Voice Search - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• Translate - easily read webpages in any language
• Intuitive Gestures - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
• Privacy - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
With imo beta, users can preview and try new and experimental IM features. However, the beta app is less stable than the official imo instant messenger app. For the latest stable version, download our official app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imo.android.imoim.
We're actively adding new features to the beta app, so please send us feedback to email@example.com. We read every email!
* Free high-quality video and voice calls
* Share pictures and video with friends
* Create groups with friends, family, roommates and more
* Easily share and explore photos in your groups
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and videos
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Play games and use your favorite apps
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook for Android by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://on.fb.me/133NwuP
Problems downloading or installing the app? See http://bit.ly/GPDownload1
Still need help? Please tell us more about the issue. http://bit.ly/invalidpackage
Facebook is only available for users age 13 and over.
Terms of Service: http://m.facebook.com/terms.php.
Chat with friends on Android, BlackBerry and iPhone:
• BBM is always on and always connected – no app to open
• Know when messages have been delivered (D’s) and read (R’s)
• Say ‘hello’ with BBM Voice – free voice calling between BBM Contacts*
• Quickly share photos, files, documents, voice notes and more
• Allow contacts to view your location live on a map, powered by Glympse*
• See when contacts are responding to your message
• Emoticons for every mood and emotion let you express yourself
With BBM, what you share is yours to control:
• Timed Messages: Set how long contacts have access to messages and pictures shared in a chat before it disappears from the screen.**
• Message Retraction: ‘Retract’ a message to remove it from your BBM chat.*
• You choose how to share your information - BBM uses PINs instead of phone numbers or email addresses so that it's more private, and you always control who can contact you
• You choose your contacts – 2-way opt-in means you have control over who is able to message you
Chat and Share with many at once:
• Groups – BBM groups help you share pictures, lists, and appointments with group members. You can even be in a group with people who aren't part of your own BBM contact list.
• Multi-person chats – Invite multiple contacts to have a chat together.
• Broadcast messages – Send a message to multiple BBM contacts at one time.
BBM Channels: Join conversations happening now about the things you love.
• Create a new channel to share your thoughts, ideas and passions.
• Subscribe to an existing BBM channel to join chats with others who share your interests.
Create your own BBM profile:
• Post a profile picture using images, pictures or even animated pictures (GIFs).
• Update your status to let people know what you’re up to or how you feel
Download BBM for free today.
Data charges may apply
While these features are designed to remove the message or picture the recipient’s BBM chat view, they do not prevent recipients from capturing an image of the content by taking a screenshot or using an image capture device. Retracting a message after it has been read by the recipient will remove the message from the BBM chat view, but will not affect copies of the message that the recipient may have made prior to the message being retracted.
*Note features not available on Android smartphones running 2.3.x (Gingerbread)
● Send and receive both Hangouts and text messages (SMS/MMS) and easily switch between message types.
● Include all your friends with group chats for up to 100 people.
● Say more with photos, maps, emoji, stickers, and animated GIFs.
● Turn any conversation into a free group video call with up to 10 friends.
● Call any phone number in the world (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Connect your Google Voice account for phone number, SMS, and voicemail integration.
● Keep in touch with friends across Android, iOS, and the web, and sync chats across all your devices.
● Message friends anytime, even if they’re offline.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Calls to Hangouts users are free, but other calls might be charged. View our calling rates at https://www.google.com/hangouts/rates
★ FREE VIDEO AND VOICE CALLS:
- Make free high-quality video and voice calls over 3G, 4G and wi-fi
- Play fun mini games during video calls
- Enjoy free international calls with anyone on Tango
★TEXT AND GROUP CHAT ON TANGO:
- Send free text messages worldwide without using your SMS plan
- Create and custom group chat messages
- Share stickers, music, photos, voice and videos messages
★ DISCOVER AND CONNECT:
- Discover something new on Tango Channels, ranging in topics from sports to music
- Meet new friends who share similar interests
- Google Play Store's Best Apps of 2014
- Best Communication App – 2013 Appy Awards
- Best Texting App – 2013 About.com Reader’s Choice Awards
- Must Have Apps List – 2013 Verizon Wireless
If you have any feedback, questions, concerns or feature requests then please email us at TangoSupportMarketPlace@Tango.me.
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 300 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
• No phone numbers, just usernames.
• Filters that let you decide who to talk to.
• Memes, funny pics, celebrity news, videos, gifs... share what you like.
• Start a public group chat for up to 50 people with just a #hashtag. Or create a private group.
More than 200 million people use Kik to connect with friends, no matter where they meet them – at school, in a social app, or in an online game. Just ask: “What’s your Kik?”
Telegram seamlessly syncs across all of your devices and can be used on desktops, tablets and phones alike. You can send an unlimited amount of messages, photos, videos and files of any type (.doc, .zip, .pdf, etc.). Telegram groups have up to 200 people and you can send broadcasts to up to 100 contacts at a time. Be sure to check our website for a list of Telegram apps for all platforms.
We built Telegram to make messaging speedy and safe again, without the usual caveats.
Why Switch to Telegram?
FAST: Telegram is the fastest messaging app on the market because it uses a distributed infrastructure with data centers positioned around the globe to connect users to the closest possible server.
SECURE: We made it our mission to provide the best security among mass messengers. Telegram heavily encrypts all your data with time-tested algorithms.
CLOUD STORAGE: Telegram seamlessly syncs across all your devices, so you can always securely access your data. Your message history is stored for free in the Telegram cloud. Never lose your data again!
GROUP CHAT & SHARING: With Telegram, you can form large group chats of up to 200 members, send broadcasts to up to 100 contacts at a time, quickly share large videos, documents (.doc, .ppt, .zip, etc.), and send an unlimited amount of photos to your friends.
RELIABLE: Built to deliver your messages in the minimum bytes possible, Telegram is the most reliable messaging system ever made. It works even on the weakest mobile connections.
100% FREE & NO ADS: Telegram is free and will always be free. We are not going to sell ads or introduce subscription fees.
PRIVACY: We take your privacy seriously and will never give third parties access to your data.
For those interested in maximum privacy, Telegram offers Secret Chats. Secret Chat messages can be programmed to self-destruct automatically from both participating devices. This way you can send all types of disappearing content — messages, photos, videos and even files. Secret Chats use end-to-end encryption to ensure that a message can only be read by its intended recipient.
SUPPORT: For real-time support, please go to Settings in Telegram and select “Ask a Question” to send a message directly to our support volunteers. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Voice & Video calls (Beta) †
- Chat with Facebook friends
- Free international SMS ††
- Share Photos & Video
- Chat with Windows Live friends
- Stay online on Android & PC at the same time, receive messages only where you are active †††
********* Important *********
You need to install the latest Yahoo Messenger Voice and Video Plug-in to enable the call features
† Video (Beta) requires OS 2.3 and the Yahoo Messenger Plug-in (OS2.2+ for myTouch 4G and EVO)
†† SMS text messages can be sent for free to phone numbers in USA, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Canada, Pakistan, Kuwait and Thailand
††† Currently supported with the latest Yahoo Messenger for PC
1. Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot.
2. Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the big green Connect button…
3. Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?).
You’re now free to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app – remember, it’s a different app to the Skype WiFi one. ;)
• Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes.
• No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form.
• And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect.
• Android device running Android 2.2 or newer
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account or Microsoft account
• Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.
Don’t just send just text or photos. Go full-video with Qik.
What can you do with Qik?
• Create groups in a flash: grab a bunch of friends from your phone’s address book and start a private chat.
• Pre-record and send video clips (Qik Fliks): can’t respond right away? Thumbs-ups, smileys and more, starring you.
• Erase your message and it disappears from the conversation.**
• Keep it fresh—messages are automatically erased from Qik after two weeks.
• Start a conversation any time—no login, usernames, or passwords needed.
* Mobile data rates may apply.. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
** It may be possible for recipients to capture and save videos elsewhere before you delete them from Qik.
For more information: http://www.polycom.com/forms/polycom-roundtable-100-for-skype-for-business.html
Please note this is not the app if you want to Skype for Business/Lync on your Android phone.
If you’re looking for the core Lync 2013 / Skype for Business Android application, you can find it on the Play Store here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.office.lync15