Enjoy playing all your favorite solitaire card games and discover new ones you've never seen before. The 85 solitaire games are separated into two individual packs. The first contains 40 solitaire card games including Klondike, Spider, Freecell, Pyramid, Tri Peaks, Forty Thieves, Yukon and Golf. Stars are awarded for the successful completion of each game and the challenge is to collect enough stars to unlock the second pack containing 45 additional games.
Features of Solitaire Suite:
- 85 different solitaire card games
- Leaderboards and Achievements
- Customization of appearance
- Landscape and portrait orientation
- Smooth Functionality
- Unlimited undo and redo
- Optimized for tablets and phones
Solitaire Suite Pack 1 includes:
- 1 Draw Klondike
- 1 Suit Spider
- 2 Suits Spider
- 3 Draw Klondike
- Baker's Dozen
- Blackjack 21s
- Eagle Wing
- Forty Thieves
- Good Measures
- King's Corners
- Line Up
- Lucky Thirteen
- Miss Milligan
- Mount Sunflower
- Royal Cotillion
- Royal Family
- Tri Peaks
Solitaire Suite Pack 2 includes:
- 4 Suits Spider
- American Toad
- Black Hole
- Eight Off
- Flower Garden
- Fortunes Favor
- Four Seasons
- Fourteen Out
- Grand Clock
- Little Spider
- Mean Deal
- Monte Carlo
- Number Ten
- Pile Sort
- Pyramid Golf
- Quick Sand
- Royal Marriage
- Seahaven Towers
- Sir Tommy
- Steel Wheels
Durak, Thousand, Nine, Klondike, Spider, FreeCell.
ENJOY THE GAME
-Open and Play - don't waste your time in menus
-Multiplayer games for Bluetooth
-Drag cards with you finger
-Undo and Redo when you wish
-Auto save on exit
ENJOY THE VISUALS
-Choose Landscape or Portrait mode
This easy to use free application will allow for a great social experience as well as a fun filled afternoon of classic card games. Welcome to the next generation of card playing where shuffling is no longer required!
Stay tuned for future updates to this application that may include more classic card games such as Hearts.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PYRAMID SOLITAIRE
Move all the cards to the waste pile (the opened pile at the bottom). You can only move a card that is adjacent to the topmost card on the pile (A and K are considered adjacent). You can also open a card on the tableau( (the covered cards at the bottom) and put it on the waste pile. You got a 180 seconds to clear as much levels as possible.
CARD GAME FANS OUT THERE ARE YOU READY FOR THIS CHALLENGE!
Do you like brain training puzzles, card games and board games and you love a challenge then give pyramid solitaire a try. Share your high score and see if you can beat the best players out there!
HOURS OF SOLITAIRE GAME FUN
Pyramid solitaire isn't the easiest solitaire card game. To get the highest score in this card game can take hours. And of course you are not the only one out there playing so it can be your latest score is beaten within hours.
THIS PYRAMID SOLITAIRE GAME FEATURES
- Time pressure (get a the highest score in 180 seconds)
- Pyramid Solitaire is a challenge
- Beautiful graphics
- Compete with world-wide players
- Compete with your friends
- Hours of game fun
It becomes a kind of solitaire because it is card game that you can play alone.
This app so you can play anywhere easily pyramid,
Please play by all means.
■ rules of the pyramid
Number of cards to be used is 52 cards.
Trump total of 28 pieces are arranged in the shape of a pyramid when you start the game.
24 sheets and the remaining are located in the lower right corner of the screen.
First, Trump has been ordered by the bottom row of is to face up pyramid part.
That Trump will disappear when you select two playing cards that total number becomes 13 out of playing cards is in this table.
K will disappear by itself.
If there is no combination of the total number is 13, when you touch the playing cards on the bottom right, it is in the table.
Please flipping through what combination of playing cards and pyramid is 13, playing cards on the bottom right until you get.
Number of playing cards and lower right pyramid has a total of 13, Trump both pyramid, at the bottom right will disappear.
One that is not already in use, you can use playing cards on it disappears, playing cards in the bottom right-hand corner.
It is clear we are repeating these operations, and erase all the playing cards of the pyramid.
The ability to clear this game, element of luck is strong.
If you do not expect to be able to clear, because there is a retry button at the bottom left of the screen, please try again from the beginning.
Daha sonra ekleyeceğimiz oyunlar için updateleri muhakkat takip edin.
Anahtar kelimeler: Oyun, Kağıt oyunları, oyunlar, Kupa, Maça, Sinek, Karo, 52 , 21, 31, deste, zeka oyunu, blackjack, şans oyunları.
Uygulamanın versiyon 1.0 olduğunu da dikate alarak görüş ve önerilerinizi bizlere ulaştırmanızdan memnuniyet duyarız. Uygulamanın updateleri ile kusursuz hale getirmemizde bizlere yardımcı olduğunuz için teşekkürler.
Your hand is ready — start playing right now!
Get your friends and play with them stunningly addictive Texas Hold`Em, rendered with amazing graphics and user-friendly interface — just like in a real casino!
Win, bluff and talk with other players via in-game chat! And, of course, give them gifts and presents!
Unfamiliar with rules of poker? Not a problem! Poker Arena works great for both newbies and pros! Tutorial & virtual assistant along with table of combinations plus visual demo of the strength of your current poker hand!
Finally, you can play Poker Arena offline: hone your skills in the dramatic single player campaign called “Trixie’s Story” or via Training mode, competing against virtual opponents!
Here you can download the official version of Poker Arena for your Android devices.
- Free to play online & offline Poker!
- Thousands of players available 24/7!
- Bonus chips for playing every day!
- Weekly tournaments!
- Tons of gifts and presents!
- Single player & Training mode available offline!
- Tutorial and useful tips for newbies!
- In-game chat!
- Visual demo for your current poker hand strength!
- Built-in table of poker combinations!
- Regular updates and improvements!
Bring your friends and take your places at the poker table!
Poker Arena from MY.COM is all you need for the winning!
The way to support: give it 5 stars, share it with friends and so on.
If you have any problems or suggestions about this app, don¡¯t hesitate to contact us though emails.
Three card games inside, so that you can play any of them in one place. It does save much space for your cell phone.
Functions of Card Games
Click the menu to find the further operations of this app.
Choose the card game you want to play in three options.
If you are not satisfied with the current status, restart this game for better status.
Set the specific options for each kind of games in this app, including display options, options for card games and auto move. Click the accept button to finish these options.
Save £¦ quit.
This function is for something comes up expectantly. You can save the game and quit for other things.
This is just for quit this app, the status of this game won¡¯t be saved. Be Careful to click.
The information contains win times, attempts and winning percentage. The stats here is not for every card games. If the current card game is solitaire, it is the stats for solitaire.
Move the cards with your fingers. You will win the game after all the cards are moved to their foundation piles. Three card games, three rules. Enjoy your spare time with these card games!
- 1 and 3 card flip modes.
- Option to allow cards to be moved from the home stacks
- Keeps track of personal win statistics
- Portrait and Landscape mode support, auto-rotation
- Auto-save and resume
- Low resolution card set for small screens
- Notifies users of solitaire hands which no longer can be won
- Photos can be used as the background for landscape and portrait modes.
Solitaire hands are randomly generated so that you enjoy a new game every hand. Not all games of solitaire are easily winnable, but we do what we can to filter out games with no solutions before you begin.
So give it a shot, and don't be shy about giving it a rating! Also if have a great idea for new features, questions, or perhaps found a bug that made it out please email me or post about it here.
Thanks! I hope you enjoy it!
- Permissions Details -
- (Internet) This game is ad supported and as such it will periodically access the internet.
- Manifest instructions allowing Card Solitaire to be moved to external storage.
In Suspense you need to throw all your cards away. Players take turns in throwing one card after one other. The card thrown must have the same number or color with the card down on the table.
The application includes detailed instructions. Currently two-players games are supported - you play against the computer. The application keeps scores and allows you to define different player profiles.
== Features ==
- Quick game option for single player (26 cards instead of 52).
- Multiplayer via Bluetooth! It felt like it would be difficult for two people to share a little phone screen.
- Easy controls! All you have to do is tap the screen anywhere to play.
- Auto-shuffle at the beginning of the game and every 100 battles. You can also manually shuffle whenever you want.
- Auto-save for single player.
- Auto-finish option available for single player.
- Uses System wallpaper. This means that if a Live wallpaper is set, you will see it in the background animated in all of it's glory!
- In-game statistics (lower right corner)
- App2SD support for Froyo (Android 2.2) and later.
== Premium Features ($0.99 USD) ==
- Premium status can be purchased through the application.
- Various settings available to Premium members. Settings can be viewed in the game (see screenshot).
- Statistics will be recorded upon completion of a successful game.
- Ability to do a quick game in multiplayer (if both players have premium status).
- Removal of ads.
The game is fully functional without premium status, so if you don't want it, you do not need to pay for it. However this game is ad-supported for those without premium status.
== Tablet Support ==
War should work on tablets. Larger graphics have been added and card movement is slightly faster.
== Game Rules ==
Each player draws one card. The player with the larger valued card wins both cards. If they are the same value, then a War occurs, in which three cards are placed on the table. Then one card is drawn - The person with the higher valued card wins the war (all of the cards on the table). Aces are high and suite does not matter.
The game will handle double wars by triggering another war ontop of the current one, however, triple wars will NOT happen. If a triple war triggers, then every card on the table is added together for each player, and the player with the total highest value wins. If they are tied (which is extremely unlikely), then the winner is selected randomly.
* Please note that the background shown is not part of the game, since the game is transparent. The wallpaper shown is Starfield 3D Live Wallpaper, which can be found here:
* Spiderette One, Two and Four Suits
* Double Klondike Deal 1 and Deal 3
Upgrade to Solitaire City Deluxe with a single In-App Purchase and enjoy the following solitaire games too:
* Klondike Deal 1, Deal 3 and Vegas Rules
(also known as Classic solitaire or Patience)
* Spider One, Two and Four Suits
* FreeCell (7 variations including Microsoft game numbers)
* Pyramid (4 variations)
* Poker Squares (4 variations)
* Golf solitaire (4 variations)
* Alternations (4 variations)
* Tri-Peaks (2 variations)
** Three Shuffles and a Draw
* Eliminator (3 variations)
* Casket (2 variations)
* Yukon (3 variations)
* Demon/Canfield (4 variations)
* Cribbage Squares (3 variations)
** La Belle Lucie
** Demon Fan
** Super Flower Garden
** Three Shuffles and a Draw, La Belle Lucie, Demon Fan, Shamrocks, Fan and Super Flower Garden can be found under the "Fan Games" section as separate game Rules.
* Phone and Tablet support
* Graphics adjust to take advantage of all displays
* Support for HD screens
* Landscape & portrait support
* Rotate the device during play to switch orientation
* Timed scoring system
* Scoreloop online leaderboards (play offline too)
* Impressive graphical effects
* Fun sound effects and sound themes
* Create your own sound themes
* Atmospheric background graphics
* Choice of detailed card designs
* Interactive training
* Unlimited undos
* Saves the game position when the phone rings
* Left and right handed options
* Serious addiction!
Please try our other Android game, 10 Pin Shuffle. Just search Google play for 10 Pin Shuffle.
The goal of Hearts is to have the lowest score at the end of the game. You must play a card in the same suit (Clubs). If you do not have one, you can play any card, except that you cannot play a Heart or the Queen of Spades on the first turn, also called "trick". The person who plays the highest card of the same suit as the leading card "takes the trick" and leads the next trick. The player who takes the trick earns 1 point for each Heart in that trick and 13 points for the Queen of Spades. But if someone wins all the Hearts and the Queen of Spades, also called Shooting the Moon, then that person scores 0 points and each other player scores 26 points! The game ends after any player earns 100 points or more!
The goal of Spades is to reach 500 points with your team. Players sitting opposite each other play as a team. The game begins with a round of bidding. You try to predict the number of "tricks", or turns, you will win. The combined bids of two partners make a "contract". Once the bidding is completed, the partners must fulfill their contract, not the individual bids. You make a contract by winning at least a contracted number of tricks. A bid of Nil means the player will try not to win any tricks. The "trump" (or highest value) suit is always Spades. Each contracted trick is worth 10 points. If you fail to fulfill the contract, a penalty is the entire value of that contract. Each overtrick, or taking more than you bid, is worth 1 point and also earns you one "bag". Every set of 10 "bags" incurs a 100-point penalty. Winning a Nil bid is worth 100 points, failing a Nil bid is penalized by 100 points.
Be sure to try other FREE PlayPhone games!
GALAXY CHASE: SE => Destroy the aliens!
CASTLE OF SHADOWS => Ultimate Hack & Slash
FARM FRENZY 3 => Frantic virtual farming
BINGO LIVE => Play to win!
Get the inside connection on PlayPhone games:
Facebook ==> http://www.facebook.com/PlayPhoneGames
Twitter ==> http://www.twitter.com/PlayPhone
Visit our site ==> http://www.PlayPhone.com
More from developer
"Tap It!" is played by each player tapping a "Tap Me" button to do what is usually done by slapping the deck of cards in these traditional card games. Each type of game can be played with one person against the computer, now with three difficulties to choose from to make sure its a fair challenge! Or, play together with as many as 3 of your friends on just one phone!
We hope you really enjoy Tap It! Please rate it if you like it :D Let us know if there are any issues or concerns! Just email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
*Single player or 2-4 players against each other.
*Update 1.3 - Fixed issues with the title screen, multi-player error, and a few more minor bugs.
*Update 1.2 - Fixed minor bugs, and increased Slapjack difficulty.