"Dungeon Raid is an effortless recommendation... download this game now."
"Pick this one up. For its price, they definitely made me feel like it was well worth the money in so many ways"
"If you’re looking for a different type of match 3 game or you’re an RPG nut that wants to get a quick fix every now and again, Dungeon Raid is just the game for you"
"Dungeon Raid manages to capture the essence of both rogue like dungeon crawling, and addictive match 3 in a easily accessible formula"
"It’s a fun mix of match-three puzzling and role-playing"
- Pocket Gamer
Dungeon Raid is a puzzle RPG, a blend of puzzle game with roleplaying mechanics. Your mission is to trace a path through a set of matching tiles, but watch out – you may be attacked by enemies who improve as fast as you do.
As you go, the object is to collect as many resources as you can, like gold and experience. Get enough points and you can buy or upgrade equipment and level up. All the while, remember to avoid those nasty enemy skull tiles and fight them off for as long as you possibly can. And don't get too greedy, or you risk being overwhelmed!
The higher you go in a Dungeon Raid game, the more strategy you’re going to need to match a greater number of tiles, grab bonuses and stay ahead of those evil adversaries. Never forget that they improve as the game continues.
Keep your wits about you as you play Dungeon Raid. As you level up, there are many trade offs to consider and complimentary combinations of skills to be chosen. If you’re not used to the tense pace of the higher levels, go ahead and start on easy difficulty. That gives you the chance to play the game in a more relaxed way, and watch how powerful your avatar can become.
Regardless of your skill level, you’ll never get bored with Dungeon Raid because there’s so much going on! There are hundreds of items to collect, a growing list of character skills and many different strategies for you to use. You’ll be itching to play just one more turn, just one more game for hours and days on end.
★ 4 difficulty levels: select a relaxing easy game or go for a challenging and strategic experience
★ 2 challenge modes
★ 400+ unique items to buy and upgrade
★ 77 achievements to unlock
★ 40 diverse abilities to help you and hinder your enemies
★ 30 special monsters to defeat
★ 20 powerful upgrades to apply to your items
★ 10 character classes to unlock & customise
★ Level up and improve your avatar as you kill enemies and collect experience points
★ Global leaderboards using Game Center & OpenFeint
★ Play your own music during the game
★ Constant save system: quit the game and return to it at any time
Can you retrieve the Orb of Zot? Probably not!
Looking for the tiles version? The official tiles version (not made by me) can be downloaded from here: https://crawl.develz.org/wordpress/downloads
You see all the encounters, enviroments and items laying around at once without moving around and have to plan your next steps carefully. Each action can unlock further enviroments or encounters or provide much needed keys and loot. All battles are pre-calculated and therfore the whole game plays a bit of a puzzle with an RPG touch.
In the beginning you start with the basic class of a paladin and human beeing, but the more dungeons you solve, different items / classes and races are unlocked.
Each dungeon is designed to be solved in a short break but based on the community wishes longer dungeon runs can be added.
The game features an ingame-library with additional help information.
The game is currently in Beta, feedback and wishes can be directly mailed to me or deployed on my website.
The game is developed with a 3.6+ inches display. For displays with a lower dimension, it could be that the texts gets a bit small. If you still wish to support the development of the game, drop a note on the forum of my website.
I'm currently evaluating different options to make the game more accessable, any support is highly appreciated.
Changes since last version (and aligned again with the webversion):
- Visual changes:
* Added a bigger Font, additionally colored the font in red for negative values and yellow for postiv ones. I hope this makes it better readable
* Now loot, new encounters or enviroments are visually flying to their corresponding panels after beating an opponent or searching an enviroment
* Change of the dungeon selection to provide better visualized feedback
- Gameplay changes:
* Exchange of SPEED with STAMINA. Now you loose stamina on every battle and as soon as it drops to 0 all stats are reduced by 1/3
* Attack order is now based on level of the opponent
* Added a scoring and action point system
* Addition of INSPECT for encounters and enviroment to provide more details for a better planning
* Addition of MERCHANT at the inventory panel to sell loot and buy potions
Collecting enough treasure also allows you to find rare magical orbs, which grant you one-time or time-limited special abilities.
The world is a combination of eleven types of lands. Each land type has specific style (monsters, treasure, magical orbs, terrain features). Collecting treasures only attracts more monsters in lands of the same type, so you can try to collect lots of treasure in several different lands! Ultimately, you will be able to access Hell, and look for the fabulous Orbs of Yendor which are hidden there.
The game is inspired by the roguelike genre (you are not allowed to save as the game is short enough and reloading the same saved file several times would be cheating), as well as puzzle games such as DROD (Deadly Rooms of Death). HyperRogue is one of just few games played on a hyperbolic plane.
Support HyperRogue (or cheat) by downloading HyperRogue Gold. If you want a small app, download HyperRogue Lite without music. Also play the desktop version of HyperRogue!
More about HyperRogue: http://roguetemple.com/z/hyper.php
Rogue Horse is a procedurally-generated puzzle game loosely based on chess. Guide your token through the boards drinking potions (they'll increase your available steps!), turning levers and killing guards (these actions will remove locks from the staircase!).
JayIsGames.com: "The minimalist graphics are inviting for a game with such originality"
Ratolibre1 Games: "It's waaaay better than Angry Birds, Candy Crush Saga, Flappy Bird, 2048 or any of those popular mobile games. You should give it a try"
"It made me forget my job! " -- An addictive tester ( Who caused several bugs in Covert Kingdom )
"Boring, it's not food. " -- Psychizen's cat
COVERT KINGDOM is an incredibly original match-3 game. You can now play it for FREE. It offers a new, exciting, Dungeon game play mode as well as the Classic game play mode.
♞ Classic Mode:
Remove the monsters by matching them of the same color or the same shape. There is no time limit and the goal is to maximize your score and levels as much as possible.
♛ Dungeon Mode:
Buy the entrance ticket to get into Dungeon . You can explore this kingdom by visiting as many rooms as you can, having fun sliding and tapping creatures on your way, taking an adventure to the unknown rooms, using stairs to change location, and collecting coins to buy useful items which can help you go further!
✔ Wonderful clean graphics.
✔ Mysterious creatures figures.
✔ Special elements (merchant, traps, treasure, thieves...)
✔ Random levels.
✔ Highly enjoyable gameplay.
Covert Kingdom is casual and charming with easy controls and also has Leaderboards in the Game Center. It will bring you lots of fun!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Psychizen
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Psychizen
EASY CONTROLS: Easily execute your move with fine tuned inputs. You can move fast, backwards, however and whenever you want.
CLOSE SHAPES: Close the shape by ending your move on the starting node and earn bonus points.
COMBOS: Move as fast as possible without missing a move will boost your score.
GAME MODES: Practice with no time limit in Zen mode. Then try the real deal in Classic mode to level up, earn achievements and unlock special nodes. Test your skills in the sixty seconds blitz Arcade Mode.
UNLOCK SPECIAL NODES: Unlock all nine specials nodes to boost your score with their special powers.
ACHIEVEMENTS: You think you can beat the game? Try unlocking all sixty achievements while the timer run against you!
Please rate the game below and give us your feedback!
Think you’re good at solving puzzles? I hope so, because little Ilbin really needs your help. He’s lost in this dungeon, you see, and seems to be suffering from a bit of memory loss. And the only things keeping him company are a bunch of talking mirrors, magic orbs, and a torn-up book of secrets.
Help Ilbin puzzle his way through, and we’ll figure out what’s up with this crazy dungeon!
- Winner of Microsoft-sponsored "Dr. Dobb's Challenge Deuce" competition
- Slide to Play says: "Sokoban has never been as addictive as it is in Block Rogue"
- Recipient of "The Gamers' Temple Award of Excellence"
- Featured as Edge magazine's "Friday Game"
- Featured in Cult of Mac's "Must-Have iOS Games of the Week"
- Featured in GameFront's "Notable Mobiles"
- Block Rogue is a puzzle game where each solution brings you one step closer to discovering the truth!
- Progress is automatically saved! Jump in and jump out at your leisure.
- Puzzle rooms are randomly-generated using ingenious and sinister algorithms for endless replay value!
- Mind-bending room configurations, from standard push-block puzzles to complex amalgamations of roller-balls, switches, death-rays, and more!
- Shockingly-deep lore with secret stories hidden throughout the game!
Introducing LINE Pong Pong Pong, a collection of a-mew-sing mini games featuring cute kitty cat characters!
Simply tap away for a fantastic time!
1. A great collection of mini games that can be enjoyed with simple tap actions!
2. Each cat has different abilities, so raise your very own cat and use it to battle against your friends in the games!
3. Don’t fur-get to take good care of your cat! Get bonus points for playing with it, feeding it, and stroking it!
4. Fight against your friends one-on-one! The winner will win huge amounts of Coins!
Ring the bells to the rhythm, together with the bulldog!
Hop at the purr-fect timing!
Tap the characters in the same order shown by the bulldog!
Open the boxes to find the cats! If you come across the bulldog instead, oops! It’s game over!
Burst the cat bells drifting into the sky!
Slash as many cat bells as you can! Watch out for poop!
… and many more new mini games coming up!
Have a meow-velous time with LINE Pong Pong Pong!
Challenge your friends and random opponents to play an online game of Square Wars. Play up to 10 games simultaneously.
Search your friends or let us find an opponent for you. You can even chat with them if you like!
Off course you can still play an offline game too: in casual mode, with up to 4 friends or against the clock.
Square Wars is a Star Wars themed variation on a little turn-based game many of us played (or play) in high school:
Start with a grid of dots. When it's your turn:
1) hit a line to connect two dots and make it your own
2) if you complete a square you earn a point and may continue
3) when all dots are connected, the player that has the most squares/points wins
Online we will keep your score by adding your points if you win and subtracting the winners points if you lose. So try to play yourself
into our Top Jedi Masters high score list!
Square Wars has already been downloaded almost 50.000 times in the Google Market and over 150.000 times in the Amazon Appstore!
Don't like the advertisements? Please get the ad free version, which is also available in the Market...
* Play against your Android
* Play with up two 3 other players (4 player game) on your own phone
* Play against thousands of opponents online
* Search your friends or play with a random opponent
* Chat online with your opponents!
* Fully customize the number of squares on the board in offline mode
* Play with alternative colors if you are red and green colorblind
* Turn off the background stars if they are bothering you
* Undo your last move
* Move the app to your SD card
* Especially nice on tablet PC's like Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom or HTC Flyer.
The popular paper-and-pencil game is also known as: dots and boxes, dots 'n' boxes, squares, connect squares, dots & boxes, paddocks, dot boxing, dots and dashes, boxes
Follow the latest news updates on http://www.squarewars.net
More from developer
- Abigaba (2 versions)
- Absurd (2 versions)
These tilesets were made by others but are freely available, run the application for more information.
This tileset was made by Chozo Abigaba. Future versions of this package will probably contain additional tilesets.