Without the code its only $4.99!
Download Shopsmart today and save time by beating the crowds, the long
lines ,and inclement weather.
How ShopSmart Works:
1. Place and pay for your order on-line or via mobile app and pick the time
frame you would like your grocery's delivered in.
2. A screened professional Smart Shopper will go to your local grocery
stores ex: (Mariano's Jewel-Osco,and Wal-Mart ) to gather all of your items.
3. Your Smart Shopper will deliver your grocery's to you in as little as 2
Supported Area's: (Tinley park,IL) (Orland Park, IL) (South Holland,IL)
(Frankfort,IL,) (Frankfort Square, IL) (Mokena IL)
Other areas soon will follow just check the supported area section on the
website or during checkout.
More from developer
You can use the ACCC Shopper app to:
- Find answers to common shopping questions such as 'Can I get a refund if I change my mind?'
- Store your receipts as photos on your phone, so you never need to worry about a lost or faded receipt
- Set reminders for your lay-bys, warranties and gift vouchers
- Find out what claims like 'made in Australia', 'extra virgin' and 'organic' mean
- Write a complaint letter or email to a business.
The information in this app is based on the Australian Consumer Law.
For further information about your consumer rights, contact the ACCC Infocentre on 1300 302 502 or visit www.accc.gov.au.
Want track your gift vouchers and online coupons, so they don’t run out before you can use them?
Do you know where you stand when it comes to warranties and lay-bys, or want to set reminders for them?
Would you like to report an unlawful refund sign?
With iShopWA you can do all this for free. You can even store receipts on your phone and not worry about them fading or getting lost. Shop with confidence, knowing that you have your consumer rights in your pocket.
iShopWA has been developed for shoppers in Western Australia by Consumer Protection. Its content is based on consumer laws that apply throughout Australia.