- Browse and purchase products right from your phone
- Contact info
- A live feed of our social channels
- Important messages and updates
- Information about us
More from developer
You can use the ACCC Shopper app to:
- Find answers to common shopping questions such as 'Can I get a refund if I change my mind?'
- Store your receipts as photos on your phone, so you never need to worry about a lost or faded receipt
- Set reminders for your lay-bys, warranties and gift vouchers
- Find out what claims like 'made in Australia', 'extra virgin' and 'organic' mean
- Write a complaint letter or email to a business.
The information in this app is based on the Australian Consumer Law.
For further information about your consumer rights, contact the ACCC Infocentre on 1300 302 502 or visit www.accc.gov.au.
Want track your gift vouchers and online coupons, so they don’t run out before you can use them?
Do you know where you stand when it comes to warranties and lay-bys, or want to set reminders for them?
Would you like to report an unlawful refund sign?
With iShopWA you can do all this for free. You can even store receipts on your phone and not worry about them fading or getting lost. Shop with confidence, knowing that you have your consumer rights in your pocket.
iShopWA has been developed for shoppers in Western Australia by Consumer Protection. Its content is based on consumer laws that apply throughout Australia.