طريقة عمل التطبيق :
اضغط على النغمة التي تريد اضغط على زر تشغيل لسماع النغمة اضغط مرة ثانية لايقافها لتفعيل التطبيق اضغط على زر تفعيل يجب عدم اغلاق التطبيق حتى يعمل التطبيق يعمل في حالة النوم اي ان الشاشة مطفأة.
يعمل التطبيق من خلال خاصية الاكتشاف بالتصفير و ذلك عن طريق ميكروفون الجوال عند التصفير يلتقط الجوال الصوت و يطلق النغمة المختارة.
التطبيق مكتشف الهاتف بالتصفير و قد يعمل التطبيق مع اصوات غير التصفير و ذلك لحساسيته العالية.
ATTENTION: Please find some important features in the latest version release v4.5 such as custom ringtone (melody) selection (MP3 or M4A files), lower battery consumption, less advertising, smaller download package, improved whistle detection, and optional haptic feedback at whistle detection event!
Here are the main features of the new Whistle Android Finder FREE 4.5:
- Whistle Android Finder FREE contains now the Battery Guard feature which can be configured to disable Whistle Android Finder enabled if the battery level drops below the predefined value!
- Whistle Android Finder FREE can be enabled or disabled under the settings tab. Simply run the application and the settings tab will appear! Remember: Whistle detection is working ONLY when the device is sleeping (i.e. when the screen is OFF).
- Once enabled, Whistle Android Finder FREE will truly work "forever" even if you reboot your Android device! Of course, you can disable it under the settings tab at any time.
- Whistle Android Finder FREE integrates the ability to release the microphone of your Android device during incoming or outgoing calls or when the screen of your device is ON! After a call ends, the normal background operation of whistle detection will resume automatically.
- It is possible to choose among 5 different whistle detection sensitivity levels! Whistle Android Finder FREE is just ready to adapt to any Android device regardless of the specifics of integrated acoustic components.
- Under the Whistle Android Finder FREE settings tab it is possible to choose among 18 different very amusing audio notification sounds to notify the presence of the detected whistle! Furthermore, Whistle Android Finder FREE includes now the option to select your own customized notification sound! Just select any of yours MP3 or M4A music file and use it as notification sound!
Whistle Android Finder FREE is based on sophisticated but computationally optimised Digital Signal Processing (DSP) techniques to analyse captured audio signals from the environment and search for distinct time-frequency patterns of a typical human whistle. The incorporated DSP algorithm is not signal energy based, therefore this whistle detector is much more accurate and reliable than similar applications found elsewhere on Google Play.
Tags: phone finder, droid finder, tracker, signal processing, widget, whistling, frequency, find your phone, track your phone, find my phone, lost phone, lost droid, phone tracker, whistle, whistling, detector, whistle phone, whistle phone on android, whistler, Android, finder, ring, radar, detection, where is my phone, phone locator, searcher, lookup, whistler
- fully customizable sound Profiles
- setup Volumes, Bluetooth, WiFi, AP (hotspot), Mobile data, Aeroplane mode, Call forwarding, Screen brightness and Ringtones
- mute or raise volume for selected contacts including vibration options
- Volume Lock and Silent mode detection
- automatic launch of selected applications with profile
- switch profiles by Timers, Locations, Calendar, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Speed volume mode and Headphones mode
- 30 Widgets designed for quick and convenient control from your home screen
- various applications and widget skins for perfect harmony with the color and settings of your Android
- low energy demand on battery
- localized in 13 languages: ENG, SPA, POR, FRE, GER, RUS, KOR, CHI, JPN, ITA, POL, CZE, SLO
PROFILES BY TIMERS
Are you tired of adjusting the volumes manually? With a SVC+, you can schedule the activation of profiles using timers.
Are you sick of muting the ringer at night, restoring it in the morning, or even turning the WiFi or Mobile data on and off? SVC+ can do it for you.
PROFILES BY LOCATIONS
Add your favorite places and let the application switch profiles according to your current location.
Do you use Bluetooth and Mobile data on your way to work, and then in the office, you need to enable WiFi instead? Add both the place where you park and the location of your office, and let SVC+ take care of the rest!
PROFILES BY CALENDAR EVENTS
Do you have a busy schedule? Let profiles be switched by the events in your calendar (Gmail, MS Exchange and more). All you need to do is to add profile tag to the title or description of the event.
PROFILES BY WI-FI NETWORKS
With this feature, you can switch profiles when connected to selected Wi-Fi networks. Assign profile "work" to your Wi-Fi network in the office and when the connection is made, your phone will automatically turn to silent mode, e-mail client starts and the ringtones or vibrations will be allowed for your VIP`s only.
PROFILES BY BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Do you like to ride a motorcycle, bike, or exercise and listen to your favorite music? After connecting the Bluetooth headset, you will never need to manually turn on the music player, or Speed volume mode.
SPEED VOLUME MODE
Do you listen to music in public transport? Does it bother you when music is too loud at the bus stop or while driving barely heard? Treat your hearing to better with a SVC+ and Speed volume mode, dynamically adjusting the volume according to the speed at which you are moving.
Do you want to hear music with headphones and be sure that if the headphones were accidentally ripped off, you won't be embarrassed by loud noises from your phone, e.g. in your doctor's waiting room? The headphones mode ensures that the sound is muted when headphones are unplugged. It restores the volume when the headphones are plugged in again.
SILENT MODE DETECTION
Do you wish to take a nap after lunch and don't want to be disturbed for at least half an hour? The SVC+ can detect silent or vibrate mode and offer you an option to automatically increase the volume after selected time.
Application SVC+ was thoroughly tested on all versions of Android up to the latest 4.4 KitKat. It is optimized for tablets too.
If you have a problem or question, you can always contact our technical support: email@example.com.
A lot of answers can be found in help and FAQ: http://smartvolumecontrol.com/en/help-center.
Video tutorials "step by step" are prepared to inspire you here: http://www.smartvolumecontrol.com/tutorials/.
The best way to keep alive the mobile's buttons
If your device has a proximity sensor... Close cover, and Device automatically goes to sleep (screen off). Open cover, and Device instantly wakes up (screen on).
Smart Cover (screen on off) for Any Tablet, Any Phone and Any Cover.
Works with any cover: flip cover, Leather cover, Diary cover, Book cover etc...
keywords: auto screen on off, smart cover, tap tap app, tap, lock, smart lock, screen off, screen on, power saver, tab, one touch, unlock, flip cover galaxy s3
Settings for frequency (delays betwen flashes) and flashes time after call.
When you hang up or off the call - no more flashes.
Looks like in Iphone
1.If the LED doesn't work correctly try to change the "LED method" at settings
2.Possible triggered LED on unreaded SMS, even you don't see them at status-bar.
It's activated when you silence your ringer using the volume buttons. You don't need to remember a special app! Once your ringer is off, it asks you how long to stay silent. Never miss another important call.
Great for class, the office, movies and sleep.
• If Shush doesn't pop up automatically, try launching it manually first.
• LG Optimus can't Shush on Gingerbread due to a bug in LG's software.
• MIUI: follow these instructions: http://goo.gl/yzcKG
Developers can't respond to user reviews. Please use email to report bugs!
Decibel Tester app uses your phone mic to measure noise volume in decibels(db), and shows a reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB(A).
The high decibel value will be harmful to your physical and mental health and hearing function.
You'd better avoid exposure in noisy environments.
How loud are you?
Noise (Decibel) Tester allows you to visualize and track how much noise you are exposed.
Recently Tested Noise (Decibel) Tester Configurations:
Motorola Droid Noise (Decibel) Tester
Motorola Droid2 Noise (Decibel) Tester
Motorola DroidX Noise (Decibel) Tester
Motorola Defy Noise (Decibel) Tester
Samsung Galaxy S Noise (Decibel) Tester
Samsung Galaxy S2 Noise (Decibel) Tester
Samsung Galaxy S3 Noise (Decibel) Tester
Samsung Galaxy Note Noise (Decibel) Tester
Samsung Galaxy Ace Noise (Decibel) Tester
Samsung Galaxy Mini Noise (Decibel) Tester
Samsung Galaxy Gio Noise (Decibel) Tester
Samsung Galaxy Y Noise (Decibel) Tester
Samsung Galaxy S Plus Noise (Decibel) Tester
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Noise (Decibel) Tester
Samsung Fascinate Noise (Decibel) Tester
Samsung Epic 4G Noise (Decibel) Tester
Samsung GT Noise (Decibel) Tester
T-Mobile G2 Noise (Decibel) Tester
LG Optimus Noise (Decibel) Tester
LG Ally Noise (Decibel) Tester
Sony ST25i Noise (Decibel) Tester
HTC Desire HD Noise (Decibel) Tester
HTC Espresso Noise (Decibel) Tester
Keywords: sound meter, sound measure, decibel meter, decibel measure, noise, sound, decibel.
The high decibel value will be harmful to your physical and mental health and hearing function. You'd better avoid exposure in noisy environments.
To protect your and your family's health, detect the decibel value now!
This excellent booster helps to increase the overall volume of your phone.
You can use the buttons or the slider to increase or decrease the volume.
Use the maximum loudness your device can support. Everytime when you want louder music you can use this app.
Simply press the volume you want to achieve and let the app make it louder using the sound settings from your smartphone or tablet!
The quality of the music and the sounds from the phone will be kept but the volume will be boost to maximum.
It works for speakers and headphones, also you can connect the phone with external speakers, it works in any case.
The app is 100% free, and it will always be.
Try this new amazing sound booster I promise you will like it.
Can be used along with the media player, but just for the volume control. It is the simplest volume manager.
The phone is completely safe with this app and the application by herself can not make any damage on the phone
Use this opportunity to have the finest control over the volume of your phone.
Adjust the volume just the way you like it.
Besides the buttons on the screen you can also use the keys on the side of the phone (volume up and volume down buttons)
Enjoy with the volume enhancements made with this application.
✔ volume controller
✔ media volume control
✔ system volume control
✔ easy to use
1. Android version
2 . Smartphone
3 . Problem
All suggestions and problems are addressed .
Available functions :
1. Flash when an incoming call and / or SMS
2 . Adjust the frequency and time flash when an incoming call
3 . Adjusting the amount of flashes when receiving SMS
4 . Ability to disable notification when a weak battery
5 . Use different modes (normal , vibration, quiet)
Thanks to active users who send their suggestions and comments . In this version fixed all that you wrote .
1. If you have already installed the application seems , there may be conflicts
2 . If we update the errors will occur , try to uninstall and then reinstall
3 . If the above items are not helped and / or there are some mistakes - please contact us by e-mail - or help fix it ..
P.s. do not recommend using a very low frequency flicker
You can easily adjust a specific volume by dragging its graphic control or you can choose a global profile changing all volumes with a single click. And My Volume can apply automatically a profile at reboot of your device or at specific times: you will never miss a phone call or notification if your volume is low/off and you will never be disturbed by a loud sound if your volume is too high.
Furthermore, with My Volume you can set your ringtones (ring, notification and alarm) directly from its main interface, you can create volume profile shortcuts for your home screen, notification icon can remain persistent (even after a reboot) for a quick volume access, and levels can be locked to avoid accidental volume changes.
NOTE: Some devices have an option to link volume levels (ring and notification for example) and if you want to manage them separately go in SOUND SETTINGS and disable the linking. Moreover, some other device (for example HTC Butterfly S) has a fastboot option that, if enabled, may interfere with My Volume boot/scheduled profiles.
★ graphic volume levels for system, ring, notification, voice call, music, alarm
★ normal/vibrate/silent mode
★ global volume profiles
★ boot profile
★ two schedulable profiles
★ ringtones management
★ shortcuts for volume profile
★ standard Android sound preferences
★ notification icon for quick access
★ lockable volume levels
★ instructions about My Volume usage
★ options to customize My Volume behavior
Totally free and ad free. Please LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review on Google Play and share My Volume. Thank you for support.
Required permissions are for:
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS : ringtone management
android.permission.VIBRATE : vibration on profile load
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED : notification and profile at boot
com.android.launcher.permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT : creation of volume profile shortcuts
tag and keyword: volume, level, audio, manager, profiles, schedule, ringtone, shortcut
Sketchy Volume Booster uses sophisticated algorithm in order to increase the sound.
Just tap on the speakers and enjoy stronger and clearer sound.
You can adjust three types of volume:
* Media player volume,
* Ring volume,
* Alarm volume,
It will improve the volume and sound of your speakers and headphones and make them sound like a HiFi system.
If you like our app, please reward us with a 5 star rating and click the +1 button, thus supporting the future development of this app.
DISCLAIMER: This app in no way can damage your phone!
You schedule a time when ringer volume will be changed.
The primary use of these application is to don't disturb people during their night's sleep. It is useful for other regular events too.
“Ringer Volume” is very similar to Alarm Clock, but instead of ringing it change mobile ringer volume at a specific time.
1. To schedule ringer volume change, press MENU -> NEW. Then set time and volume level & CONFIRM.
2. To add more auto volume change: repeat step 1.
3. At the end press START button.
NOTE: To apply a changes in the schedule - press START button again.
* set mobile ringer volume level at a scheduled time,
* each day can have a different configuration,
* set vibration mode.
You change your ringer volume level several times at day. It can be automated - use "Ringer Volume" application.
Your Android mobile will be silent at night, noisy at work, quiet after work. You don't like to awake all your roommate at the middle of the night, "Ringer Volume" will help.
Turn off auto update for this application, because after update you need to start volume scheduler manually.
It is free for download, distribute and use.
More information: http://www.ddani.info/apps/missedcall
- Any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms, email (PRO)
- Multi function last sms widget (PRO)
- Multi function last call widget (PRO)
- Count widgets (sms, gmail, missed call) (PRO)
- No ads (PRO)
- Black list (PRO)
- Choose a notification sound
- Notification repeat interval
- Different settings for sms and missed call
- Alerts cancel
- Visible notifications (status bar, pop-up window with quick call functions)
- Quick call with proximity sensor (pop-up window only) (PRO)
- Full screen pop-up window with large contact ID (photo, name, etc.)
- Swipe views (swiping between detail views)
- Quiet hours (21:00 - 09:00)
- Max. alert count
- LED notifications
- Display wake up function
- Full Jelly Bean, ICS, Froyo and Gingerbread support
- Gmail priority inbox support (PRO)
- Volume control
- Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode
- If the application does not work, please remove the application data or uninstall/reinstall this application.
- German (by Julian S.)
- Russian (by xRaitor)
- French (by Thierry)
- Spanish (by quads24)
- Serbian (by sowa610)
- Polish (by Andrzej Sowiński)
Submit translation (registration required): http://ddani.info/apptranslate/edit/app/missedcall
- Julian S.
- Andrzej Sowiński
Keywords: call, missed call reminder, sms reminder, notification, notifications, alerts, reminders, missed calls, missed sms, gmail, gmail reminder, notify, quick call, proximity sensor, email, volume control, alert, volume control
HangApp lets you disconnect your calls by simply putting the phone face down on any flat, level surface (typically your desk, but any surface will do). HangApp will also lock the screen for you, right after disconnecting the call, saving you screen time and battery.
Shortly after you put the phone face down, you will hear the "HangApp sound", confirming that the call has just disconnected.
NOTE: We have just added some cool new sounds -- try hanging up using the Glass Smash sound, see how people react... ;-)
- Faster : just put the phone down and move on
- Easier : no need to look for or press any buttons
- Smarter : have you ever tried hanging up when your hands were wet? or with gloves on? HangApp lets you do all that with zero effort
Download and Enjoy!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
- Check out the Settings screen (use the phone's menu button to reach it) - it allows you to customize HangApp sounds, as well as other app behavior (e.g. disable HangApp when using a Bluetooth earpiece)
- After putting the phone face down, it CAN TAKE A SECOND or two before you hear the HangApp sound. This is beccause of the time it takes the ANDROID OPERATING SYSTEM to disconnect a call.
- On some phones, the proximity sensor (which turns the screen off when you are on a call) can stop working if the screen is not very clean. This can also cause HangApp to not work properly. In this case, CLEAN THE TOP AREA OF THE SCREEN, and restart your phone. HangApp will spring back to life (and also, your cheek will not end your calls by mistake)
- We use the following permissions, for the following reasons:
"Service that cost you money - directly call phone numbers" - HangApp NEVER CALLS OUT. HangApp ONLY DISCONNECTS CALLS. The Android software package that enables to DISCONNECT calls is the same as the one that enables to CALL OUT. This is why the name of the permission includes the words "directly call phone numbers". We do NOT call out. Using HangApp does NOT cost you any money whatsoever.
"Hardware Controls - change your audio settings" - This enables HangApp to change the disconnection tone volume level.
"Internet Access - HangApp collects NON-PERSONAL, Technical app-behavior information that enables the developing team to solve bugs, and improve the app."
"Phone calls - read phone state and identity" - HangApp monitors the phone-calls state to know when a call is in progress, so that it will be able to disconnect it when placing the phone face-down. HangApp does NOT use the phone identity feature.
"Storage - modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete" - HangApp uses this permission to store user preferences
"Hardware Controls - control vibrator" - Used for vibration notification
"Network Communication - view network status" - used for buttons on the app's screens, that enable you to visit external links (such as the Android Market or AppQ's website).
"System Tools - automatically start at boot" - enables HangApp to automatically start after phone reset.
Tags: HangUp, Hang Up, Face Down, Disconnect Phone, Hang Phone, Disconnect Call
More from developer
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The baby monitor for the smartphone age. Includes all standard features of an audio hardware baby monitor and some surprising extras.
Works at any distance. Dormi can use any available route to connect parent and child units (WiFi, mobile data - Edge, 3G, 4G, HSPA+, LTE), and can work even when Internet is not available (WiFi Direct, HotSpot / AP)
Ultimate feature? You can connect MULTIPLE devices in parent mode to a single child device simultaneously.
You don't need to configure microphone sensitivity - Dormi adjusts to noise levels automatically. Leave the device several meters away from the sleeping baby and it will still be able to detect when it cries and amplify the sound for the parent device as if it were placed right next to the baby.
Press and hold the Listen button to hear sound from the child device even while the baby is not crying. Equally, use the Talk button to talk back to soothe or calm the baby while you are on your way.
With Dormi you always know what's going on. All important information about the child device is always available while monitoring. If connection with the child device is lost, the parent device will notify you.
Dormi will even notify you about missed calls and new text messages received on the child device, so you will not miss something important while not having direct access to the device.
We know Android!
If the baby starts crying while you are on the phone, you will be notified with vibrations and a gentle beep to your ear - without abruptly disturbing the phone call, yet letting you know.
Of course, Dormi works in the background, even when the device screen is off. Great care has been taken to limit battery usage - you can monitor for many hours on one charge.
Have you got an old Android device sitting in the drawer that you have no use for? Not anymore - try using it as the child device with Dormi. We have made the effort to ensure it runs from Android 2.3 onward.
Start right away...
All you have to do after install is pair two devices together (our autodiscovery feature makes this a breeze) and start monitoring right away.
Although unlimited monitoring is paid, you will get 4 hours of monitoring for free every month.
If you do decide to make a purchase, you only have to do so on one of the devices participating in the monitoring.
1. Ringing loud when your phone is in your pocket, a bag, or cover. Then, as you pull your phone out, the volume is lowered.
2. Ringing just a bit louder than the ambient noise when not in your pocket (no more embarrassing loud ringtones in your quiet office).
3. Beeping subtly, when your phone is flat on your desk, face down (meeting mode).
4. Silencing your phone for an interval you set - useful e.g. when you go see a movie.
5. All of the above can be enabled for audible notification sounds as well (e.g. SMS, email, etc.).
6. Mute an incoming call by placing your phone face down (soft reject - the phone call is not rejected, just stops ringing).
Everything happens automatically right after an incoming phone call (or new notification) is detected. The ringer volume level is auto-adjusted based on determined environment (all relevant available device sensors are used - including microphone for ambient noise detection). Additional transitions occur while the phone is ringing and changes to the environment are detected (quieter once pulled out of pocket, vibrator stopped when uncovered, etc).
Permissions explained: https://plus.google.com/u/0/108236931163619803631/posts/4iBQehZYzh4
Low battery usage explained:
We can't respond to comments in the Google Play store, so if you have an issue, please send us email to email@example.com and we will do everything we can to resolve your issue.
Instead of having to constantly poll markets (thus draining your battery), your device will receive push notifications via Google Cloud Messaging from our cloud based monitoring service, sourcing MtGox exchange rate data (USD/BTC).
The basic types of alerts you can define to set up your own custom trigger conditions are:
1. Price Hit (when the current market price reaches a certain value), and
2. Price Change (covering market price fluctuations based on parameters such as Amount, Interval and Direction).
To distinguish between alerts of different severity, you can customize the type of notification placed in your phone's status bar (silent, regular, insistent - like an alarm) for each alert you define.
This app (and the associated monitoring service) is subscription based. When you first install it, a fully functional initial trial period will let you decide if you find it useful. When the trial period expires, the app will continue to function in restricted mode, limiting the number of active alert rules to 2.
NOTE: Although our services are based on high availability solutions from Google, we can not guarantee the delivery of alerts with a 100% success rate. MtGox servers, as well as underlying Google services may occasionally experience outages.