- fully customizable sound Profiles
- setup Volumes, Bluetooth, WiFi, AP (hotspot), Mobile data, Aeroplane mode, Call forwarding, Screen brightness and Ringtones
- mute or raise volume for selected contacts including vibration options
- Volume Lock and Silent mode detection
- automatic launch of selected applications with profile
- switch profiles by Timers, Locations, Calendar, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Speed volume mode and Headphones mode
- 30 Widgets designed for quick and convenient control from your home screen
- various applications and widget skins for perfect harmony with the color and settings of your Android
- low energy demand on battery
- localized in 13 languages: ENG, SPA, POR, FRE, GER, RUS, KOR, CHI, JPN, ITA, POL, CZE, SLO
PROFILES BY TIMERS
Are you tired of adjusting the volumes manually? With a SVC+, you can schedule the activation of profiles using timers.
Are you sick of muting the ringer at night, restoring it in the morning, or even turning the WiFi or Mobile data on and off? SVC+ can do it for you.
PROFILES BY LOCATIONS
Add your favorite places and let the application switch profiles according to your current location.
Do you use Bluetooth and Mobile data on your way to work, and then in the office, you need to enable WiFi instead? Add both the place where you park and the location of your office, and let SVC+ take care of the rest!
PROFILES BY CALENDAR EVENTS
Do you have a busy schedule? Let profiles be switched by the events in your calendar (Gmail, MS Exchange and more). All you need to do is to add profile tag to the title or description of the event.
PROFILES BY WI-FI NETWORKS
With this feature, you can switch profiles when connected to selected Wi-Fi networks. Assign profile "work" to your Wi-Fi network in the office and when the connection is made, your phone will automatically turn to silent mode, e-mail client starts and the ringtones or vibrations will be allowed for your VIP`s only.
PROFILES BY BLUETOOTH DEVICES
Do you like to ride a motorcycle, bike, or exercise and listen to your favorite music? After connecting the Bluetooth headset, you will never need to manually turn on the music player, or Speed volume mode.
SPEED VOLUME MODE
Do you listen to music in public transport? Does it bother you when music is too loud at the bus stop or while driving barely heard? Treat your hearing to better with a SVC+ and Speed volume mode, dynamically adjusting the volume according to the speed at which you are moving.
Do you want to hear music with headphones and be sure that if the headphones were accidentally ripped off, you won't be embarrassed by loud noises from your phone, e.g. in your doctor's waiting room? The headphones mode ensures that the sound is muted when headphones are unplugged. It restores the volume when the headphones are plugged in again.
SILENT MODE DETECTION
Do you wish to take a nap after lunch and don't want to be disturbed for at least half an hour? The SVC+ can detect silent or vibrate mode and offer you an option to automatically increase the volume after selected time.
Application SVC+ was thoroughly tested on all versions of Android up to the latest 4.4 KitKat. It is optimized for tablets too.
If you have a problem or question, you can always contact our technical support: email@example.com.
A lot of answers can be found in help and FAQ: http://smartvolumecontrol.com/en/help-center.
Video tutorials "step by step" are prepared to inspire you here: http://www.smartvolumecontrol.com/tutorials/.
+ Fully featured for 12 hours +
The full set of features can be tested for 12 hours after installation. The unlimited version can be found as Smart night clock | NightDream.
NightDream a desk clock that is suitable for the night. In dock mode this DayDream provides a simple digital clock that automatically adjusts its brightness, During the day the display is bright, but in the evening it is dim. During the night it dims to a minimum. The night mode is switched on only if it is dark and silent in your room. The clock wakes up, if you're making noise, so that the display is easier to read.
At night the ringer is automatically set to silent so that nobody will disturb you. In the morning the ringer is reset to normal.
Besides being a night clock, you can use it as a desk clock without having to re-configure it.
Note: Same as a night clock, this app is not intended to work without the phone connected to the AC. It will surely drain your battery, because it heavily uses the light sensor and keeps the screen on.
+ Features of the paid version +
- Alarm clock
Using a swipe from the left, you can set the alarm clock. Delete it by tapping on the lower right corner. If the DayDream stops before the alarm your standard alarm clock app is configured instead.
While charging your battery, an estimate time is calculated how long it takes until the battery is full.
- manually adjustment of the brightness
- customizable color
- background image
- current date
- Notifications for whatsapp, twitter, gmail and phone calls
- on devices with Android older than 4.3 you have to activate the Accessibility service
Settings > Accessibility settings
- on Android 4.3 you have to active Settings > Security > Notification listener
- Flip your device to lock screen quickly
- When have incoming call, flip your device to control volume of ringing
- When listen to music or watch video, flip your device to control volume of music"\n
Now, Let's install Smart Control and show it to your friends. Surely, they will surprise and take admiration to you!
Just wave your hand above phone's proximity sensor or hold the device near your ear to accept, reject incoming calls or activate silent mode.
This app can work like Air Call-Accept feature on Galaxy S4.
You can also talk to your phone "Hello" to accept, "Stop" for reject and "Silent" for silent mode.
If you have any problem, instead off give ONE star rating, please email me you phone name and OS version, we will try to fix it.
★ Auto turn off external speaker when you hold the phone near your ear
★ Auto turn on external speaker when your phone not near your ear
★ Accept incoming call
★ Reject incoming call
★ Send SMS when reject call
★ Activate silent mode
★ Option to enable external speaker
★ Talk with phone to accept or reject incoming call
★ Turn over the phone to reject or activate silent mode
★ App still work normally when your phone in the pocket or upside down
★ Quick setting Widget for wave command
Turn off or even uninstall all similar app for accurate result. This app only work if your phone has proximity sensor. Wave your hand at normal speed above your phone's proximity sensor to activate command
- You must press Turn On before use
- Wave your hand 2 times if your phone is not in the pocket before.
- If your phone is not in the pocket, you can hold it near your ear and shake 2 times
- When your phone is in the pocket and ringing, you wave your hand 1 time or hold it near your ear.
- You must enable Voice control in Setting for voice command
- Voice control support offline on Jelly Bean 4.1+ and the rest must online
- When enable Voice control your phone auto switch to Vibrate mode after 3 seconds. On some device like Samsung, you must enable "Vibrate when ringing" in Sound Setting.
*During the time you use our app, we collect anonymous data and error reports in order to improve application (Google Analytics).
*In my country, I can not sell app or IAP, so I must placed small banner ad to sustain the development.
PHONE CALLS: for accept or reject phone call.
SEND SMS MESSAGES: for send SMS when reject call
RECORD AUDIO: for voice command
AUDIO SETTINGS: for turn on or off external speaker
WRITE SETTINGS: for voice command, set vibrate mode
NETWORK COMMUNICATION: for small ad banner
WAKE LOCK: for auto control speaker, turn on or off screen
* App has been tested on: Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note, LG Optimus G, LG Nexus 4
- Don't work with some HTC device like HTC One.
- Don't work with some low-end phone because of slow reaction proximity sensor
- Dual SIM device is not support
* If you like this app and want ads free version please email me
* You can send feedback and suggestion here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=44444786
* Want Smart Call Accept in your language? Join the translation project here: http://www.getlocalization.com/smartcallaccept/
*If you can not uninstall: Turn off "Auto control Speaker" in Setting or use "Remove this app" from menu
Keywords:call, answer, automatic, pick up, hand free, proximity, sensor, drive, driving, busy.
If you are driving your car, motorcycle or bike (wearing a helmet and earphone) or bus, you don’t need any more use your hands to answer the call.
There is this configuration options:
- Contact whitelist (Only answer for selected contacts)
- Configure if speaker will be activated
- Option to speak the caller name or caller phone number
- Status bar notifications
- Configure auto answer delay
- Auto activate/deactive service when plug earphone
You don’t need occupy your hands to answer a call. Now you have your hands free to: cooking, washing your hands, taking a bath, caring your Child's or do anything that you need and also talk in your smartphone.
This android app provides a widget to activate and deactivate (main screen of your android operational system) the incoming call response service by easy and fast mode.
Your cell phone will auto answer your incoming call even if you are using another application or if your phone is locked or blocked with screen unlock pattern.
Please test the free version before buying. Send your experience to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
RAM Booster 2013 is an app that every Android device should have installed. RAM booster goes through your phone and cleans up your system memory, increasing the performance of your phone or tablet, and improving your battery life. And the best part is, it is totally free!
There are other memory management apps out there, but they often add layers of complication to a process that most users simply don't need. You aren't a power user, you just want a one tap solution to speed up your phone. RAM Booster is exactly that. Just fire up the app and tap on Boost. Let the software do the rest.
RAM Booster can make games on your phone run faster by clearing up resource draining applications. Is your Android device starting to feel sluggish? Then slug some power back into it with RAM Booster! You should always keep your system memory clean.
RAM Booster can also improve your battery life by up to 15% or more just by nuking power hungry processes. The app really is a life saver!
Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make the app better. This free memory boosting app is for you guys! Thanks for trying RAM Booster 2013!
This volume booster is a native application that maximizes your phone sound and also gives an extra bass boost to music via the built-in Android equalizer API.
Our Volume Booster works with both the system speakers as well as external headphones.
Just press one button to maximize volume instead of taking a more complicated path.
Play with the volume adjuster slider bars for music, ringtone and alarm and get extra manual control for adjusting loud volumes.
- Alarm sound volume (this is the alarm sound)
- Music sound volume (this is the sound your keypad makes dialling)
- Notifications sound Volume (the notifications include SMS sounds, Email sounds, etc.)
- Ring sound volume (this is the ring sound)
- System sound volume (other system sounds like low battery, etc.)
- Voice Call sound volume (the voice volume for you call partner)
Don't forget to support our developing efforts by rating our sound booster.
It is absolutely FREE!
Volume Booster Bass is an app that working with volume, sound and audio drivers, boost your phone volume, sounds, Bass and Audio.
*Improve Audio Quality
*Boost sound Volume
*Boost bass volume and quality
*this app is a booster of audio, volume, sounds and bass drivers
*tried on Samsung galaxy S1, Samsung galaxy S1, Samsung galaxy S3, Samsung galaxy S4, Sony Xperia , HTC and many other devices
*Since this app works on the audio dirvers, even headset volume is loud, sometimes even louder than speakers volume.
*Even speakers volume is loud.
Though this is just a Placebo app, and using it you could help yourself believe that this volume booster really works.Be positive.
Volume is now high and loud.Bass are boosted, sound quality is better.
By pressing one button you can maximise your volume, it is that simple!
Your sound and volume may become stronger by over 50%!
Your phone will have the sound quality of a professional media player!
Works great with speakers and headphones!
Best of all, it is completely FREE!
Then you are certainly aware of the annoying problem that volume changes involuntarily as soon as you plug your phone into your pocket. It has probably also occurred to you that you accidentally changed the volume of your alarm shortly before going to sleep which is why you were late the next day and had to rush to work in a hurry? Thanks to Volume Lock this ordeal has finally come to an end!
Volume Lock enables you to automatically deactivate the volume keys of your portable device once your display is out of gear. Naturally you can keep operating the keys as necessary even when the display is barred as long as your smartphone is switched-on. Increased comfort in everyday life through personalized utilization of your smartphone - Volume Lock renders it possible!
What the Internet Speed Booster does is clean out the clogging that has gathered in your internet connection, refreshes your connection to your service provider, optimizes threading so that there is less interference between you and your data provider, clears out DNS caches, and more. The Internet Speed Booster goes through a list of 20+ processes to get your internet connection speed increased.
In summary :
* Acceleration overall internet speed on your mobile
* Higher speed when surfing the internet
* Faster file downloads
The functions performed are:
* Delete Cache Memory
* Emptying trash
* Cleaning the registry
* Disk Defragmentation
WARNING: This accelerator can not accelerate speed in all phones , but we have noticed an overall performance growth in most of the phones.
Disclaimer: The application is for entertainment purpose only. Use this only to prank your friends. With the help of this app we can make users believe that their internet is indeed working faster.
Recommended by AddictiveTips.
Hotest Apps by AppBrain.
Most of Android devices bundle with limited memory. Android task manager will selectively kill low priority tasks in order to reserve memory to higher priority task. That’s not always run at an appropriate time, causing low responsive apps, lagging, especially when you launch a new app after heavily browsing web pages. It causes a worse experience.
How RAM Booster works
RAM Booster is designed to overcome these issues by selectively kill less important apps that are running in the background but consumes considerable device’s memory.
RAM Booster comes with auto-boost in 4 levels: aggressive, strong, medium, gentle.
☆ Aggressive: kill most of low priority apps
☆ Strong: Kill apps that is low priority as well as consume lightly below an “average”
☆ Medium: kill apps that consumes memory above an “average”
☆ Gentle: kill only apps that uses considerable memory
“Average” is evaluated real-time based on running apps and change over time.
How to work RAM Booster
There are 5 ways to boost
☆ Auto-boost: boost automatically under RAM available & timing conditions
☆ Overlay widget – Enable RAM Booster overlay widget (on by default), adjust widget’s position, and tap on widget to boost anytime you want
☆ Home screen widget – one tap to boost (long-press your home screen>Widget to add RAM Booster widget)
☆ Notification bar – one tap to boost (toggle notification bar visibility in app’s setting)
☆ Boost Now – tap this button from app’s main screen
☆ Kill app widget
☆ Running app manager widget (4x1, 3x1)
☆ Fast reboot widget
☆ 1-click cache cleaner
☆ Tiếng Việt
☆ فارسی, دری, تاجیکی
☆ 漢語 (Traditional)
☆ 漢語 (Hongkong)
☆ Eesti keel
☆ Bahasa Indonesia
There are plenty options from app’s settings to twist boosting process:
☆ Boost level: select a boost level
☆ Nice themes at your choice
☆ Whitelist apps: apps will not be killed when boosting
☆ Boost automatically: auto-boost, come with minimal RAM threshold and Boost interval
☆ Report style- define how to show reports
☆ Feedback- a haptic feedback when touch on boost widget
☆ Overlay widget position/size - Change overlay widget position/size
☆ Overlay widget transparency- Change transparent/opaque level
☆ OnClick/OnLongClick options for overlay widget
kw: ram booster, memory booster, battery saver, ram manager, memory manager, boost, faster app, smart battery, task killer, ATK, fast reboot, one tap, 1-click clear cache, floating widget
-Did you want to find mobiles?
Do you find someone?
'Find my cell phone'
First You must have Gmail that for find your cell phone.
For find your cell phone Location : This App for Make Ways to find your cell phone lost. App can Help you. lost mobile location finder - Mobile Locator is the solution which lets you to know where your phone is at any moment of time.
The most intuitive, useful and simple to use Phone & Tablet Locator and Family Center on Android lost mobile location finder. Find where ALL your mobile devices are located including phones, tablets Bluetooth devices and cars*.
Simple steps for using the app:
1. Launch the App
2. Sign-up Gmail or sign-in with Gmail that you have used with your other phones/tablets
3. Watch the map for devices that are being tracked
4. Install the app on all your Android devices to make sure you never lose any of your devices
- Any phone or tablet that uses the app will show up on the apps map (as long as you use the same admin credentials)
- Any Bluetooth device you have used will automagically show up on the map at the location you stopped using it
Just Sign In...We find it..
Important notice about Free Call Recorder :
- Due to hardware limitations recording function might not work properly on some devices. It is by no means an application malfunction , please do not leave negative reviews and comments because of that. If nothing is recorded or only your voice is recorded you are likely facing the issue related above, again, there is nothing we could do do not leave a bad review.
- Likewise, this application may not function if other call recording applications are in use. Please close all other recording apps.
Record the phone call you want with call recorder. You can easily set the calls you want to record and the calls you want to ignore. Once recorded it is very easy to get to a recording and listen to it by a single click, this is key to this application compare to other ones where you have to click several times to listen to a recording. This app is designed for people who do not want to waste time, within the list of recordings you can switch from one recording to another really fast, listen to the first seconds and get to another one in no time.
Of course you can delete recordings, you can keep up to a certain number of recordings, the oldest ones will then get cleaned up automatically, you can share your recordings as well, send them by email, SMS, Bluetooth, Facebook, Skydrive, Dropbox, or using whichever apps you have configured and are recognized by Android as apps usable for sharing something.
You can set up one or two things if you want, you can also rely on the default settings and set up nothing. You can decide in the settings to record your contacts, in that case you case even filter the contacts you want to record and for each contact decide whether you want to record any call, not to record or to record only when you shake the phone prior to call or answering the call. If you choose the last option before making a call or answering a call, you just will have to shake the phone, you will then hear a sound or feel the phone vibrate as an acknowledgement.
In the settings you can decide to register people who are not in your contacts list, either in an automatic way or in shaking the phone as for the contacts (see above).
The settings allow you to set a maximum number of recordings to keep, beyond this limit the oldest recordings will get removed from the phone.
Last but not least it is also possible to set up a password. As you know recordings can be highly confidential and you may not want that a third party accessing your phone could listen to them. Setting a password will prompt you for a password when you access the application or when you get back to it after the phone has been idle or after switching between the application and another one.
And this is all FREE!!!!! So ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In a nutshell what call recorder does:
- Call Recorder records calls automatically.
- You even do not have to open Call Recorder to start recording calls.
- Calls are recorded in the background.
- Record Calls in Spy mode.
- Recorded calls are stored in the app.
- Check the recorded files later in Call Recorder.
- The User Interface, makes it easy to use Call Recorder app.
- Call recorder allows you to filter the call you want to record
- Call recorder can protect your recordings via a password
- Call recorder enables you to send your recordings via mail dropbox, onedrive (skydrive), etc
- Call recorder enables you to switch from one recording to another real fast
- Call Recorder is free.
Please do rate our call recorder app, send suggestions and ideas, unles your are facing the issues mentionned in the important notice showing up at the beginning of this description.
You will love free call recorder.
Simply press the Booster button and let the app calibrate your sound settings!
This app will increase your overall sound quality and make your Android phone sound like a professional media player.
It works for speakers and headphones!
It is absolutely FREE!
More from developer
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at email@example.com.
The baby monitor for the smartphone age. Includes all standard features of an audio hardware baby monitor and some surprising extras.
Works at any distance. Dormi can use any available route to connect parent and child units (WiFi, mobile data - Edge, 3G, 4G, HSPA+, LTE), and can work even when Internet is not available (WiFi Direct, HotSpot / AP)
Ultimate feature? You can connect MULTIPLE devices in parent mode to a single child device simultaneously.
You don't need to configure microphone sensitivity - Dormi adjusts to noise levels automatically. Leave the device several meters away from the sleeping baby and it will still be able to detect when it cries and amplify the sound for the parent device as if it were placed right next to the baby.
Press and hold the Listen button to hear sound from the child device even while the baby is not crying. Equally, use the Talk button to talk back to soothe or calm the baby while you are on your way.
With Dormi you always know what's going on. All important information about the child device is always available while monitoring. If connection with the child device is lost, the parent device will notify you.
Dormi will even notify you about missed calls and new text messages received on the child device, so you will not miss something important while not having direct access to the device.
We know Android!
If the baby starts crying while you are on the phone, you will be notified with vibrations and a gentle beep to your ear - without abruptly disturbing the phone call, yet letting you know.
Of course, Dormi works in the background, even when the device screen is off. Great care has been taken to limit battery usage - you can monitor for many hours on one charge.
Have you got an old Android device sitting in the drawer that you have no use for? Not anymore - try using it as the child device with Dormi. We have made the effort to ensure it runs from Android 2.3 onward.
Start right away...
All you have to do after install is pair two devices together (our autodiscovery feature makes this a breeze) and start monitoring right away.
Although unlimited monitoring is paid, you will get 4 hours of monitoring for free every month.
If you do decide to make a purchase, you only have to do so on one of the devices participating in the monitoring.
1. Ringing loud when your phone is in your pocket, a bag, or cover. Then, as you pull your phone out, the volume is lowered.
2. Ringing just a bit louder than the ambient noise when not in your pocket (no more embarrassing loud ringtones in your quiet office).
3. Beeping subtly, when your phone is flat on your desk, face down (meeting mode).
4. Silencing your phone for an interval you set - useful e.g. when you go see a movie.
5. All of the above can be enabled for audible notification sounds as well (e.g. SMS, email, etc.).
6. Mute an incoming call by placing your phone face down (soft reject - the phone call is not rejected, just stops ringing).
Everything happens automatically right after an incoming phone call (or new notification) is detected. The ringer volume level is auto-adjusted based on determined environment (all relevant available device sensors are used - including microphone for ambient noise detection). Additional transitions occur while the phone is ringing and changes to the environment are detected (quieter once pulled out of pocket, vibrator stopped when uncovered, etc).
Permissions explained: https://plus.google.com/u/0/108236931163619803631/posts/4iBQehZYzh4
Low battery usage explained:
We can't respond to comments in the Google Play store, so if you have an issue, please send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to resolve your issue.
Let our servers do the work
Instead of having to constantly poll markets (as other similar apps do - thus draining your battery), your device will receive push notifications via Google Cloud Messaging from our cloud based monitoring service.
• Bitstamp: USD/BTC
• BTC-e: USD/BTC
• Kraken: EUR/XBT, USD/XBT, LTC/XBT, EUR/LTC, USD/LTC
• MtGox: USD/BTC
The basic types of alerts you can define to set up your own custom trigger conditions are:
• Price Hit (when the current market price reaches a certain value), and
• Price Change (covering market price fluctuations based on parameters such as Amount, Interval and Direction).
To distinguish between alerts of different severity, you can customize the type of notification placed in your phone's status bar (silent, regular, insistent - like an alarm) for each alert you define.
When you first install it, a fully functional initial trial period will let you decide if you find it useful. When the trial period expires, the app will continue to function in restricted mode, limiting the number of active alert rules to 2.
There are two purchase options: subscription (annual / monthly) or one-off lifetime license. All of these give you unlimited number of notifications.
NOTE: Although our services are based on high availability solutions from Google, we can not guarantee the delivery of alerts with a 100% success rate. Individual exchange's servers, as well as underlying Google services may occasionally experience outages.