You can also add shortcut to your own apps into the notification bar!
In the settings, you can choose which notifications should be active. All icons & colors can easily be changed through the app for full customization!
• Not every toggle will work on every device
• Some settings aren't changeable by user apps, so it will bring you directly to the Android settings
• Exclude from task-killers!
• If your device is rooted, you can install the app in /system/app for direct GPS toggle even on Android 2.3+ and more
• The app can not remove the build-in toggle notification on Samsung phones
• Having the "TalkBack" bug? Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=28842919&postcount=776
• Please read the FAQ in the app before posting a review
Available toggles & shortcuts:
• Sound / Vibration, Sound / Silent, Sound menu
• Brightness mode / menu / 5 predefined stages
• Screen timeout dialog
• Wake lock
• Flight mode
• Mobile data
• Flashlight (might require "TeslaLED" app)
• Sync & Sync now
• WiFi- & USB-Tethering
• Music: previous / next / pause
• WiFi settings / advanced settings
• Bluetooth settings, Bluetooth visbility
• Mobile data settings
• Data usage
• next Wallpaper (requires "Wallpaper Changer" app)
• Lockscreen (requires "Delayed Lock" app)
• Shutdown & Reboot (requires root)
• own apps & shortcuts (shortcuts feature requires an in-app purchase)
This awesome app icon is made by http://www.graphical360.com :)
If you don't like the default icons, click on 'Icons & Colors' and use your own icons or use the 'Icon Downloader for NT' app do download alternative icons made by xda users.
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - toggle GPS on Android 2.2 devices
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - toggle wifi tethering
BILLING - for in-app billing
BLUETOOTH_ADMIN & BLUETOOTH - toggle Bluetooth
CALL_PHONE - direct call contacts from notification
CAMERA & FLASHLIGHT - turn on camera flashlight
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - toggle mobile data on 2.3+
CHANGE_WIFI_STATE & ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - toggle WiFi
EXPAND_STATUS_BAR - to close the status bar on ICS devices
MANAGE_USB - toggle usb tethering
MODIFY_PHONE_STATE - mobile data toggling on Android 2.2
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to load custom icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - place the notifications after boot
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - necessary on Android 2.x for detecting which toggle was clicked
VIBRATE - for haptic feedback option
WAKE_LOCK - for the wake lock toggle
WRITE_APN_SETTINGS - fallback method to toggle mobile data on Android 2.x
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to save shortcut icons like contact pictures
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - GPS toggling on rooted pre-4.3 devices
WRITE_SETTINGS - to toggle various stuff like rotation & screen brigthness
WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - toggle sync
The feature is the ability for it to be able to arrange to one row, and to start by a one tap.
Following three can be arranged on a launcher.
- Toggle switch
The kind of toggle switch is as follows.
- Screen Rotation
- Silent mode
- Vibrate mode
- Airplane mode
- Wake Lock
- USB tethering
- WiFi access point
- Auto Sync
* tethering, for the access point.
Even if you subscribe to flat-rate plan, you may cost. Please note.
* If you have any suggestions or comments & bug reports
Comments please contact us via e-mail to us.
add app,shortcut icon change menu.
add background color change menu.
add black color icon on status bar.
bug fix and delete background color change menu.
Multi line support.
Add new icon(Battery and Date)
Add background color change menu.
Add toggle switch icon change menu.
Added brightness of the screen, toggle switch for automatic synchronization.
Other minor bug fixes.
Added the right to change the synchronization with the fix.
Fixes an issue where if an error occurs when you start shortcut.
Fixed a problem where WakeLock to become invalid.
Fixes an issue where a malfunction of click Android4.0.
Added a toggle switch WakeLock, USB tethering, WiFi access point.
The startup behavior of terminals, display position, we have to be able to set the icon.
Fix the problem does not start
Add a toggle switch
SPL(sound pressure level) meter app uses your built-in microphone to measure noise volume in decibels(db), and shows a reference. We had calibrated many android devices with the actual sound level meter with dB(A).
REMEMBER!! The built-in microphones were aligned to human voice (300-3400Hz, 40-60dB). Therefore the maximum values are LIMITED by the hardware limitation, and very loud sound(100+ db) cannot be recognized. Moto Droid (max.100), Galaxy S3 (81dB), Galaxy Note (91dB), Galaxy S2 (98dB)...
See the 4-6th pictures. I had calibrated many android devices with an actual sound level meter. You can trust the result in routine-noise levels (40-70dB). But, please use it as an auxiliary tool.
* Pro version added Features :
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving log data
- CSV file exporting
- Level notification
- Line-chart duration
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** Not compatible with: Xperia(X8, X10 mini), LG(Optimus One, P350), GT-I9001, ZTE, etc
★ ALL apps are now supported, click on the + button on top!!!
This app is very simple to use and not much configuration is needed!
Warning: Unlike other apps in this category you don't need 'ROOT' access to use LEDBlinker and this app is very battery friendly!
Please don't rate with 1 star if you have a problem.
Hint: If you have problems please do a full re-install and/or reboot your phone.
Otherwise contact me to get help.
Fast support is very important for me! (Look at the ratings, thanks to all people!)
Warning: If your phone speaks after install (Samsung S4, S3, S3 Mini, S2, Note1, Note2, Note3, LG Nexus 4) you have to disable Samsung TTS (text-to-speech) under settings -> apps manager -> all (on the right) and Google TTS (text-to-speech).
Only needed when you use the accessiblity service!
Another solution to fix talkback issue:
You can change the launcher by using another one from the Google Play Store. For example, Nova Launcher or Go Launcher (maybe Holo Launcher). These launchers will not exhibit this bug.
For Samsung S4 users: If your phone speaks when opening your browser you have to use another browser like Chrome or Firefox.
Hint HTC users: Your phone is NOT supported, you have to use the on screen led!
And this app doesn't use internet permission, your data is SAFE!!!
Please try the lite version first to test the hardware led (on screen led is always working).
★★★ INDIVIDUAL SETTINGS (BLINK RATE, VIBRATION, SOUNDS, POPUP) FOR EACH APP NOW POSSIBLE (SEE 3 DOTS BESIDE APP NAME)!
★ ALL apps are now supported, click on the + button on top!!!
★ Let your LED show your missed calls and sms
★ Battery status (LED notification for low battery, < 10%)
★ Google Mail
★ Calendar reminder notifications
★ Google Talk/Google Hangouts
★ Standard EMail App
★ Hike messages
★ SNOView - Social Network Overview notification
★ Developer Checkout Manager
★ Facebook messages
★ WhatsApp messages
★ Skype messages
★ gReader messages
★ Bluetooth messages
★ Alternative On-Screen-LED
★ Twitter, Threema, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, Clash of Clans....
Let your led blink with different lights!
It's activated when you silence your ringer using the volume buttons. You don't need to remember a special app! Once your ringer is off, it asks you how long to stay silent. Never miss another important call.
Great for class, the office, movies and sleep.
• If Shush doesn't pop up automatically, try launching it manually first.
• LG Optimus can't Shush on Gingerbread due to a bug in LG's software.
• MIUI: follow these instructions: http://goo.gl/yzcKG
Developers can't respond to user reviews. Please use email to report bugs!
LED Flash notify!
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
Now it's in the past.
Just for you - people who love comfort - we created this unique application.
Now you can know the current time pressing one button on the headset or shaking your device.
+ adjusting the playback volume,
+ the choice of voice and language [English or Russian]
+ 12/24-hour format
+ alert on start hour
+ alarms and reminders
And all this without advertising and without having to connect to the Internet.
Leave your feedback and comments that we make the app even better.
key words: time speak tell talk o'clock announcer
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
* Keyword : led, flash, candle, police light, strobe, camera led, torch, brightness, Dark, Bright, Brightest, emergency, backlight, DroidLight, led light, led flashlight, tiny flashlight, brightest flashlight, camera flash, camera, LED flashlight, best flashlight, LED Light, LED sign, LED scroller, LED banner, colornote, color note, flashlight app, flashlight free, flashlight
* Device : Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Google Nexus S, Nexus One, Galaxy Nexus, LG Optimus 2x, LG Optimus G, LG Optimus LTE, HTC Desire, HTC ONE X, Motorola Atrix, Motorola RAZR
* Flashlight Tested : Motorola Droid Flashlight, Samsung Galaxy S Flashlight, Samsung Galaxy Note Flashlight, Motorola Droid2 Flashlight, Motorola Droid Flashlight, LG Optimus Flashlight
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
Flash Light Alerts controls the flash for calls and other notifications. This way you can be notified by your flash for every notification.
Flash Light Alerts gives iPhone's LED flash notification feature for Android phones.
• There are three flash drivers that works with almost every android devices Prefer “Standard” over
“Alternative” and “Alternative” over “Alternative 2”. (For Samsung devices please try Alternative drivers.)
• Sleeping period.
• Operation modes (flash when on silent, vibration or normal mode).
• Notification flash modes (Time based or Repetitive).
• Flash notification for more instant messaging apps, like Viber, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, BBM
and many more.
• Flash only when phone is locked option
• Disable flash on call with volume buttons
• If your smartphone’s battery is low there is a option to disable it automatically.
In order to enable the flash notification on other apps you need to enable the Accessibility Service from Settings->Accessibility-> Flash Light Alerts Notification Service or from Notification Flash Preferences.
Tags: Flash Notification, Flash on SMS, Flash on Call, Call flasher, Flash Blink, Flash Alert
* Turns on all available lights on the device
* Camera Flash LED at Maximum
* Screen at Bright Maximum
* Keyboard Backlight at Maximum
* Soft Keys Backlight at Maximum
* Notification LED at Maximum
* Automatic Timer Exits Application after 2 Minutes
* Audio Effects on Start and Stop
* Unobtrusive Ads
* Please contact the support email for reporting bugs or problems so we can fix them as quickly as possible
* Best Flashlight App for dark conditions, natural LED color provides great contrast
5 Star Review: If you want a bright flashlight, LED flashlight that is the coolest flashlight app with the maximum flashlight output and best flashlight sounds, this is the flashlight for you! Brightest Flashlight Free.
5 Star Review: The most coolest and awesome flashlight in the market!! I really love it......it is so bright, and it is so helpful tool!! :)
5 Star Review: Best I ever had! Perfect! Brightest light app that I can find, droid2global and droid x. Amazing whoops the Iphone light o.o
5 Star Review: Awesome! Bright as most flashlights and doesn't overwhelm your battery. Droid 2
5 Star Review: Flashlight is great I always have my phone with me me the flashlight app.actually makes my phone start to act like a multitool can't say enough about it.
5 Star Review: Love One of the only ones I down loaded that turned my flash on as well
5 Star Review: Best App Ever! This app makes my phone so bright that it makes a completley dark room light up so you can see every corner without pointing the light into it!
5 Star Review: Brightest flashlight!!!! When I really needed light.....I had it!!!! 5 STAR!!!!"!
5 Star Review: Awesome This flashlight is the brightest flashlight I have ever seen on a fone its almost blinding the name is 100% true!!!!!!
Recently Tested Flashlight Configurations:
Motorola DroidX Flashlight
Samsung Galaxy S Flashlight
Motorola Droid2 Flashlight
Samsung Fascinate Flashlight
Samsung Epic 4G Flashlight
Motorola Droid Flashlight
Motorola Defy Flashlight
T-Mobile G2 Flashlight
LG Optimus Flashlight
LG Ally Flashight
Samsung Galaxy Note Flashlight
Phone Book ConTacTs is a simple yet efficient phone book that allows you to find and get in contact with the person you want in an instant. Just swipe, tap, and you're done!
This app never use internet connection for your security.
You can find Phone Book ConTacTs in other colors too, with the same features.
ABC side index
Show only group
Quick Access View
Recently Used View
Incoming/Outgoing/Missed Call List View
partial match retrieval(Name/Phonetics/Phone number/e-mail address/Nickname/Company Name/Address)
Copy information to clipboard
Show/Read QR Code
Email to multi-addresses
Tap the Phone Book ConTacTs logo for shortcut to phone.
Long tap to copy phone number or email.
Tested on HTC Desire, HTC Nexus One, MEIZU M9
Omen Ra, Kevin Kach
- Flip your device to lock screen quickly
- When have incoming call, flip your device to control volume of ringing
- When listen to music or watch video, flip your device to control volume of music"\n
Now, Let's install Smart Control and show it to your friends. Surely, they will surprise and take admiration to you!
+ Fully featured for 12 hours +
The full set of features can be tested for 12 hours after installation. The unlimited version can be found as Smart night clock | NightDream.
NightDream a desk clock that is suitable for the night. In dock mode this DayDream provides a simple digital clock that automatically adjusts its brightness, During the day the display is bright, but in the evening it is dim. During the night it dims to a minimum. The night mode is switched on only if it is dark and silent in your room. The clock wakes up, if you're making noise, so that the display is easier to read.
At night the ringer is automatically set to silent so that nobody will disturb you. In the morning the ringer is reset to normal.
Besides being a night clock, you can use it as a desk clock without having to re-configure it.
Note: Same as a night clock, this app is not intended to work without the phone connected to the AC. It will surely drain your battery, because it heavily uses the light sensor and keeps the screen on.
+ Features of the paid version +
- Alarm clock
Using a swipe from the left, you can set the alarm clock. Delete it by tapping on the lower right corner. If the DayDream stops before the alarm your standard alarm clock app is configured instead.
While charging your battery, an estimate time is calculated how long it takes until the battery is full.
- manually adjustment of the brightness
- customizable color
- background image
- current date
- Notifications for whatsapp, twitter, gmail and phone calls
- on devices with Android older than 4.3 you have to activate the Accessibility service
Settings > Accessibility settings
- on Android 4.3 you have to active Settings > Security > Notification listener
Talkback adds spoken, audible, and vibration feedback to your device. It is a system application that was pre-installed on most devices and is updated when the accessibility service is improved.
For help with Talkback, see: https://support.google.com/talkback/
This app is only activated if you explicitly turn on Accessibility.
Steps to activate Accessibility:
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Accessibility
(Android 3.2 and earlier)
3. Enable Accessibility checkbox
4. Enable TalkBack checkbox
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
4. Select back and enable explore-by-touch
(Android 4.1 and above):
3. Select TalkBack and enable the switch
Just wave your hand above phone's proximity sensor or hold the device near your ear to accept, reject incoming calls or activate silent mode.
This app can work like Air Call-Accept feature on Galaxy S4.
You can also talk to your phone "Hello" to accept, "Stop" for reject and "Silent" for silent mode.
If you have any problem, instead off give ONE star rating, please email me you phone name and OS version, we will try to fix it.
★ Auto turn off external speaker when you hold the phone near your ear
★ Auto turn on external speaker when your phone not near your ear
★ Accept incoming call
★ Reject incoming call
★ Send SMS when reject call
★ Activate silent mode
★ Option to enable external speaker
★ Talk with phone to accept or reject incoming call
★ Turn over the phone to reject or activate silent mode
★ App still work normally when your phone in the pocket or upside down
★ Quick setting Widget for wave command
Turn off or even uninstall all similar app for accurate result. This app only work if your phone has proximity sensor. Wave your hand at normal speed above your phone's proximity sensor to activate command
- You must press Turn On before use
- Wave your hand 2 times if your phone is not in the pocket before.
- If your phone is not in the pocket, you can hold it near your ear and shake 2 times
- When your phone is in the pocket and ringing, you wave your hand 1 time or hold it near your ear.
- You must enable Voice control in Setting for voice command
- Voice control support offline on Jelly Bean 4.1+ and the rest must online
- When enable Voice control your phone auto switch to Vibrate mode after 3 seconds. On some device like Samsung, you must enable "Vibrate when ringing" in Sound Setting.
*During the time you use our app, we collect anonymous data and error reports in order to improve application (Google Analytics).
*In my country, I can not sell app or IAP, so I must placed small banner ad to sustain the development.
PHONE CALLS: for accept or reject phone call.
SEND SMS MESSAGES: for send SMS when reject call
RECORD AUDIO: for voice command
AUDIO SETTINGS: for turn on or off external speaker
WRITE SETTINGS: for voice command, set vibrate mode
NETWORK COMMUNICATION: for small ad banner
WAKE LOCK: for auto control speaker, turn on or off screen
* App has been tested on: Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note, LG Optimus G, LG Nexus 4
- Don't work with some HTC device like HTC One.
- Don't work with some low-end phone because of slow reaction proximity sensor
- Dual SIM device is not support
* If you like this app and want ads free version please email me
* You can send feedback and suggestion here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=44444786
* Want Smart Call Accept in your language? Join the translation project here: http://www.getlocalization.com/smartcallaccept/
*If you can not uninstall: Turn off "Auto control Speaker" in Setting or use "Remove this app" from menu
Keywords:call, answer, automatic, pick up, hand free, proximity, sensor, drive, driving, busy.
More from developer
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at email@example.com.
The baby monitor for the smartphone age. Includes all standard features of an audio hardware baby monitor and some surprising extras.
Works at any distance. Dormi can use any available route to connect parent and child units (WiFi, mobile data - Edge, 3G, 4G, HSPA+, LTE), and can work even when Internet is not available (WiFi Direct, HotSpot / AP)
Ultimate feature? You can connect MULTIPLE devices in parent mode to a single child device simultaneously.
You don't need to configure microphone sensitivity - Dormi adjusts to noise levels automatically. Leave the device several meters away from the sleeping baby and it will still be able to detect when it cries and amplify the sound for the parent device as if it were placed right next to the baby.
Press and hold the Listen button to hear sound from the child device even while the baby is not crying. Equally, use the Talk button to talk back to soothe or calm the baby while you are on your way.
With Dormi you always know what's going on. All important information about the child device is always available while monitoring. If connection with the child device is lost, the parent device will notify you.
Dormi will even notify you about missed calls and new text messages received on the child device, so you will not miss something important while not having direct access to the device.
We know Android!
If the baby starts crying while you are on the phone, you will be notified with vibrations and a gentle beep to your ear - without abruptly disturbing the phone call, yet letting you know.
Of course, Dormi works in the background, even when the device screen is off. Great care has been taken to limit battery usage - you can monitor for many hours on one charge.
Have you got an old Android device sitting in the drawer that you have no use for? Not anymore - try using it as the child device with Dormi. We have made the effort to ensure it runs from Android 2.3 onward.
Start right away...
All you have to do after install is pair two devices together (our autodiscovery feature makes this a breeze) and start monitoring right away.
Although unlimited monitoring is paid, you will get 4 hours of monitoring for free every month.
If you do decide to make a purchase, you only have to do so on one of the devices participating in the monitoring.
1. Ringing loud when your phone is in your pocket, a bag, or cover. Then, as you pull your phone out, the volume is lowered.
2. Ringing just a bit louder than the ambient noise when not in your pocket (no more embarrassing loud ringtones in your quiet office).
3. Beeping subtly, when your phone is flat on your desk, face down (meeting mode).
4. Silencing your phone for an interval you set - useful e.g. when you go see a movie.
5. All of the above can be enabled for audible notification sounds as well (e.g. SMS, email, etc.).
6. Mute an incoming call by placing your phone face down (soft reject - the phone call is not rejected, just stops ringing).
Everything happens automatically right after an incoming phone call (or new notification) is detected. The ringer volume level is auto-adjusted based on determined environment (all relevant available device sensors are used - including microphone for ambient noise detection). Additional transitions occur while the phone is ringing and changes to the environment are detected (quieter once pulled out of pocket, vibrator stopped when uncovered, etc).
Permissions explained: https://plus.google.com/u/0/108236931163619803631/posts/4iBQehZYzh4
Low battery usage explained:
We can't respond to comments in the Google Play store, so if you have an issue, please send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to resolve your issue.
Let our servers do the work
Instead of having to constantly poll markets (as other similar apps do - thus draining your battery), your device will receive push notifications via Google Cloud Messaging from our cloud based monitoring service.
• Bitstamp: USD/BTC
• BTC-e: USD/BTC
• Kraken: EUR/XBT, USD/XBT, LTC/XBT, EUR/LTC, USD/LTC
• MtGox: USD/BTC
The basic types of alerts you can define to set up your own custom trigger conditions are:
• Price Hit (when the current market price reaches a certain value), and
• Price Change (covering market price fluctuations based on parameters such as Amount, Interval and Direction).
To distinguish between alerts of different severity, you can customize the type of notification placed in your phone's status bar (silent, regular, insistent - like an alarm) for each alert you define.
When you first install it, a fully functional initial trial period will let you decide if you find it useful. When the trial period expires, the app will continue to function in restricted mode, limiting the number of active alert rules to 2.
There are two purchase options: subscription (annual / monthly) or one-off lifetime license. All of these give you unlimited number of notifications.
NOTE: Although our services are based on high availability solutions from Google, we can not guarantee the delivery of alerts with a 100% success rate. Individual exchange's servers, as well as underlying Google services may occasionally experience outages.