Test before buying
The lite version of this app is fully-featured within 24 hours after installation:
In order to test your current settings you can use the button labelled with 'Set Volume'. Smart Ring Controller will immediately run and notify you about the new Ringer volume and the noise amplitude this setting is based on.
You can use this value in order to find appropriate settings for the minimum and maximum amplitude.
If you found an appropriate setting please give me a note about your device model and the minimum and maximum levels.
If the ambient noise amplitude remains 0 please send me a note, so that I can adopt the app to your device.
The paid version additionally
... controls the vibration (pocket mode).
... handles notifications.
... read out notifications and caller names.
... supports a "flip for silence" gesture.
... decreases the ringer sound on shake and when the phone is unpacked.
If you don't like my app you can also try IntelliRing, Intelligent Ringer, RingDimmer, Perfect Ringtone.
- Flip your device to lock screen quickly
- When have incoming call, flip your device to control volume of ringing
- When listen to music or watch video, flip your device to control volume of music"\n
Now, Let's install Smart Control and show it to your friends. Surely, they will surprise and take admiration to you!
If you have any problem email@example.com
♥ Best App 2013 MPA ♥
♥ Review by Google Drive Team ♥
Atooma automates your Android!
- Whether you want your inbox Sms or e-mail automatically read while driving
- Or prevent your phone from ringing or log onto a network when battery is about to die
- What if your phone be so smart as to save in Dropbox your holiday's pictures
No matter what need to be done, from wifi to facebook posts, gps to Gmail and photo – there is Atooma to automate it all.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You can set up conditional events (IF) that automatically trigger simple actions (DO), based on things like time of day, location, your favorite apps, email, battery levels, movement sensors and much more.
- You can share your Atooma within the Wall and download Atooma from other users, for free!
- Manage your Atooma inside the App
◆ Conditions available (IF)
√ Google Calendar Events
√ Weather: tomorrow's forecast, temperature
√ Box: file added/deleted, directory added/deleted, storage space level
√ Tag NFC: only for NFC enabled devices
√ Standby: ON/OFF
√ Instagram: New Photo/New Like
√ Shake: horizontal or vertical movement
√ Ambient Light sensor: light/dark
√ Headphone: plugged/unplugged
√ WIFI: ON/OFF/COnnected/Disconnected
√ Dropbox: file added/deleted, directory added/deleted, storage space level
√ Drive: file added/deleted, directory added/deleted, storage space level, file modified
√ Activity Manager: any app installed/uninstalled
√ SMS Received (Optional Filters: Sender, Text)
√ Gmail Received (Optional Filters: Senders, Object, Text)
√ New Gmail attachments received
√ New Facebook update from you
√ New Facebook update from friend (Filters: Text)
√ Facebook friend's Brithday (Specific Date or Some Days Before)
√ New tweet (From you, form following, from specific friend -> Filters: Mention, Hashtag, Text
√ Twitter Message Received (Filters: Sender, Text)
√ New favorite tweet from you
√ New reply received (Filter: Sender, Text)
√ New photo from Camera
√ New video from Camera
√ Specific Speed (from GPS)
√ GPS (On/Off)
√ Wifi On/Off/Connected/Disconnected
√ Bluetooth On/Off/Device Found)
√ Internet connection [Any kind of, wether wifi or 3G] On/Off
√ Battery level
√ Silent Mode On/Off
√ Time (Countdown, Specific Time)
√ Time (Time range) --> only together with another IF
√ Airplane Mode On/Off
√ Data Network On/Off (3G Data)
√ Call (Signal Strenght, Ringing, In call, Idle)
◆ Actions available (DO)
√ NEW! Tethering module added
√ NEW! Audio Manager module added
√ NEW! Auto Rotate module added
√ Add events to Google Calendar
√ Box: add/delete file, add/delete directory, share file
√ Dropbox: add/delete file, add/delete directory
√ Drive: add/delete file, add/delete directory, share file
√ Activity Manager: launch an application
√ Send SMS
√ Update Facebook Status
√ Upload a picture on Facebook
√ Post on Facebook friend's wall
√ Post a Link on Facebook
√ Post a tweet
√ Do retweet (only if trigger is Twitter)
√ Add tweet to favourite (only if trigger is Twitter)
√ Reply to a tweet (only if trigger is Twitter)
√ Launch Google Maps
√ Navigate Maps to a specific address
√ Send Gmail
√ Send Attachments via Gmail
√ Set Silent Mode on/off
√ Set display brightness
√ Set Wifi on/off
√ Set Bluetooth (On, Off)
√ Set a notification toast/status bar
√ Activate Text-To-Speech
√ Set ringer volume
√ Make a call
√ Set voice volume during a call
BUG OR PROBLEM? Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org http://support.atooma.com/
FOLLOW US on Facebook & Twitter: www.facebook.com/Atooma.A.Touch.of.Magic Twitter: www.twitter.com/atooma_team
Automate your Android with triggers and actions in the simplest way! Mobile Automation at your fingertips!
Just wave your hand above phone's proximity sensor or hold the device near your ear to accept, reject incoming calls or activate silent mode.
This app can work like Air Call-Accept feature on Galaxy S4.
You can also talk to your phone "Hello" to accept, "Stop" for reject and "Silent" for silent mode.
If you have any problem, instead off give ONE star rating, please email me you phone name and OS version, we will try to fix it.
★ Auto turn off external speaker when you hold the phone near your ear
★ Auto turn on external speaker when your phone not near your ear
★ Accept incoming call
★ Reject incoming call
★ Send SMS when reject call
★ Activate silent mode
★ Option to enable external speaker
★ Talk with phone to accept or reject incoming call
★ Turn over the phone to reject or activate silent mode
★ App still work normally when your phone in the pocket or upside down
★ Quick setting Widget for wave command
Turn off or even uninstall all similar app for accurate result. This app only work if your phone has proximity sensor. Wave your hand at normal speed above your phone's proximity sensor to activate command
- You must press Turn On before use
- Wave your hand 2 times if your phone is not in the pocket before.
- If your phone is not in the pocket, you can hold it near your ear and shake 2 times
- When your phone is in the pocket and ringing, you wave your hand 1 time or hold it near your ear.
- You must enable Voice control in Setting for voice command
- Voice control support offline on Jelly Bean 4.1+ and the rest must online
- When enable Voice control your phone auto switch to Vibrate mode after 3 seconds. On some device like Samsung, you must enable "Vibrate when ringing" in Sound Setting.
*During the time you use our app, we collect anonymous data and error reports in order to improve application (Google Analytics).
*In my country, I can not sell app or IAP, so I must placed small banner ad to sustain the development.
PHONE CALLS: for accept or reject phone call.
SEND SMS MESSAGES: for send SMS when reject call
RECORD AUDIO: for voice command
AUDIO SETTINGS: for turn on or off external speaker
WRITE SETTINGS: for voice command, set vibrate mode
NETWORK COMMUNICATION: for small ad banner
WAKE LOCK: for auto control speaker, turn on or off screen
* App has been tested on: Galaxy S, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy Note, LG Optimus G, LG Nexus 4
- Don't work with some HTC device like HTC One.
- Don't work with some low-end phone because of slow reaction proximity sensor
- Dual SIM device is not support
* If you like this app and want ads free version please email me
* You can send feedback and suggestion here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=44444786
* Want Smart Call Accept in your language? Join the translation project here: http://www.getlocalization.com/smartcallaccept/
*If you can not uninstall: Turn off "Auto control Speaker" in Setting or use "Remove this app" from menu
Keywords:call, answer, automatic, pick up, hand free, proximity, sensor, drive, driving, busy.
More from developer
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at email@example.com.
IntelliRing makes your phone smarter by:
1. Ringing loud when your phone is in your pocket, a bag, or cover. Then, as you pull your phone out, the volume is lowered.
2. Ringing just a bit louder than the ambient noise when not in your pocket (no more embarrassing loud ringtones in your quiet office).
3. Beeping subtly, when your phone is flat on your desk, face down (meeting mode).
4. Silencing your phone for an interval you set - useful e.g. when you go see a movie.
5. All of the above can be enabled for audible notification sounds as well (e.g. SMS, email, etc.).
6. Mute an incoming call by placing your phone face down (soft reject - the phone call is not rejected, just stops ringing).
Everything happens automatically right after an incoming phone call (or new notification) is detected. The ringer volume level is auto-adjusted based on determined environment (all relevant available device sensors are used - including microphone for ambient noise detection). Additional transitions occur while the phone is ringing and changes to the environment are detected (quieter once pulled out of pocket, vibrator stopped when uncovered, etc).
Permissions explained: https://plus.google.com/u/0/108236931163619803631/posts/4iBQehZYzh4
Low battery usage explained:
We can't respond to comments in the Google Play store, so if you have an issue, please send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do everything we can to resolve your issue.
NOTE: this is a 30-day trial version to convince you of the functionality and the care & effort that went into creating it.
The baby monitor for the smartphone age. Includes all standard features of an audio hardware baby monitor and some surprising extras.
Works at any distance. Dormi can use any available route to connect parent and child units (WiFi, mobile data - Edge, 3G, 4G, HSPA+, LTE), and can work even when Internet is not available (WiFi Direct, HotSpot / AP)
Ultimate feature? You can connect MULTIPLE devices in parent mode to a single child device simultaneously.
You don't need to configure microphone sensitivity - Dormi adjusts to noise levels automatically. Leave the device several meters away from the sleeping baby and it will still be able to detect when it cries and amplify the sound for the parent device as if it were placed right next to the baby.
Press and hold the Listen button to hear sound from the child device even while the baby is not crying. Equally, use the Talk button to talk back to soothe or calm the baby while you are on your way.
With Dormi you always know what's going on. All important information about the child device is always available while monitoring. If connection with the child device is lost, the parent device will notify you.
Dormi will even notify you about missed calls and new text messages received on the child device, so you will not miss something important while not having direct access to the device.
We know Android!
If the baby starts crying while you are on the phone, you will be notified with vibrations and a gentle beep to your ear - without abruptly disturbing the phone call, yet letting you know.
Of course, Dormi works in the background, even when the device screen is off. Great care has been taken to limit battery usage - you can monitor for many hours on one charge.
Have you got an old Android device sitting in the drawer that you have no use for? Not anymore - try using it as the child device with Dormi. We have made the effort to ensure it runs from Android 2.3 onward.
Start right away...
All you have to do after install is pair two devices together (our autodiscovery feature makes this a breeze) and start monitoring right away.
Although unlimited monitoring is paid, you will get 4 hours of monitoring for free every month.
If you do decide to make a purchase, you only have to do so on one of the devices participating in the monitoring.
Let our servers do the work
Instead of having to constantly poll markets (as other similar apps do - thus draining your battery), your device will receive push notifications via Google Cloud Messaging from our cloud based monitoring service.
• Bitstamp: USD/BTC
• BTC-e: USD/BTC
• Kraken: EUR/XBT, USD/XBT, LTC/XBT, EUR/LTC, USD/LTC
• MtGox: USD/BTC
The basic types of alerts you can define to set up your own custom trigger conditions are:
• Price Hit (when the current market price reaches a certain value), and
• Price Change (covering market price fluctuations based on parameters such as Amount, Interval and Direction).
To distinguish between alerts of different severity, you can customize the type of notification placed in your phone's status bar (silent, regular, insistent - like an alarm) for each alert you define.
When you first install it, a fully functional initial trial period will let you decide if you find it useful. When the trial period expires, the app will continue to function in restricted mode, limiting the number of active alert rules to 2.
There are two purchase options: subscription (annual / monthly) or one-off lifetime license. All of these give you unlimited number of notifications.
NOTE: Although our services are based on high availability solutions from Google, we can not guarantee the delivery of alerts with a 100% success rate. Individual exchange's servers, as well as underlying Google services may occasionally experience outages.