Full list of the RAL and PANTONE colors with code and description in Italian and English. With camera is possible to auto recognize color codes. Long click the preview and start detecting the color code, then with a fast click go back to the preview. Conversion Ral to Pantone and Pantone to Ral is now supported and is automatic! CMYK code is also displayed for printing support.
The object must be centered in the frame with natural and diffused light. Flash is supported if present in the device and also the white balance function. The accuracy of the result depends on light conditions and on camera quality.
The application doesn't substitute the hardcopies of the RAL and PANTONE colors, but is only for support purpose.
Se non sai rispondere a queste domande non ti preoccupare, l’Applicazione GESENU è proprio quello che ti serve. Grazie a questa App avrai a disposizione una serie di funzionalità facili e intuitive, affinché tu non abbia più alcun dubbio su tutto ciò che ruota attorno alla raccolta differenziata.
Le principali funzionalità di questa App sono le seguenti:
NEWS E AVVISI
Comunicazioni su misura per te!
Nella sezione News troverai le principali notizie e aggiornamenti relativi all’igiene urbana e al mondo dell’ecologia in generale.
QUANDO LO BUTTO?
Dimenticarsi il giorno di ritiro sarà impossibile…
Dopo aver inserito il Comune e l’Indirizzo di residenza avrai a disposizione il tuo calendario della raccolta differenziata. L’applicazione ti ricorderà con una notifica quando mettere il contenitore o il sacco fuori dalla tua proprietà.
DOVE LO BUTTO?
Scopri come differenziare i tuoi rifiuti
Dove lo butto è un dizionario multimediale, grazie al quale potrai cercare qualsiasi rifiuto e avrai subito indicazioni sulle corrette modalità di differenziazione.
Il tuo contributo è importante!
Con la funzione Reporter puoi scattare foto e segnalarci eventuali situazioni di degrado o discariche abusive su suolo pubblico di nostra competenza. Il GPS ci indicherà la posizione esatta della segnalazione.
Siamo sempre al tuo servizio
Con questa funzionalità è possibile mettersi in contatto con l’ufficio clienti per ricevere l’assistenza relative al servizio di igiene urbana.
With this alarm clock you sure will get up on time, thanks to up to eight different Wake Up Tasks which won't let you turn the alarm off until you finish them!
Mind or body stimulation? Or maybe having to actually leave the bed? How about practising foreign language while we are at it?
This application features options that you would expect from alarm clock, like setting multiple alarms, daily repeating or snooze, plus many more, letting you set it up to your liking in almost every way possible:
- Smooth Wake Up – dimmed screen, volume rising, fully customizable
- Snooze Music – choose music that will play during your snooze
- Awake Test – ever woke up just to turn alarm off and go back to sleep? If you fail Awake Test few minutes after finishing alarm, alarm will be started again!
- many music sources – ringtones, music files (.mp3), playlists, shoutcasts or build-in extra loud noises
- starting chosen application after alarm’s finish
- auto turning off during phone calls
Wake Up Tasks:
Math – do some math equations
Memory – find pairs for each coloured tile
Order – set tiles in correct order
Repeat – repeat shown click sequence
Barcode – you have to get out of bed to scan the code placed in bathroom, kitchen or just on your table!
Rewrite – carefully rewrite randomly generated text
Shake – shake your phone until you feel awake
Match– connect word pairs – has build in Capital-Country collection, but you can easily make your own, for example with words in different languages!
You can configure every Method and test it quietly without running the alarm, to set it just the way you like.
Application is available only in english
This free app is ad supported and displays banner and full-screen ads.
Ad-free paid version is available.
Sony Xperia users!
Make sure to add application to 'Stamina Mode' white list - without it alarm won't be able to wake up the device!
Application was tested on a few devices with different Android versions, but errors still can occur. I am working to fix every bug reported, but I am unable to fix errors mentioned only in comments section – please use build-in Logger to report bugs – your help is really appreciated!
Alarm WILL ring after device reboot! However mind, that it won't work if device is off or if you Force Close this application with any Application Manager or Battery Saver app.
WAKE_LOCK – let’s alarm start when screen is off
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – to load alarms’ information on phone’s boot
VIBRATE – for vibrations
READ_PHONE_STATE – to stop alarm during phone calls
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – for writing backup, users' custom settings and log files
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS – so alarm is able to play on max volume every time
WRITE_SETTINGS – for displaying information about next alarm on lock screen
BLUETOOTH and BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - for option to disable Bluetooth during alarm
DISABLE_KEYGUARD - needed for hiding lock screen on some devices
INTERNET – for shoutcasts/web radios and advertisements
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - for advertisements
Did it ever occur to you that someone tried to reach you and you didn't see the incoming call because the phone was silenced? Do you need to wait for incoming call, but want to sleep and put the phone on silent mode? Do you need to stay available all the time when specific people tries to reach you?
This app is for you!
Smart N' Loud is a smart ringer, which enables you to customize your incoming call settings for each contact!
You can define what happens when the contact calls - Ring or Vibrate even when in silent mode (White List), or be silenced all the time, even when the phone is not silenced (Black List).
- Use the simple search box to filter your wanted contacts or groups
- Click to select contact, group, or special number
- Set your contact or group incoming call preferences (detailed below)
Contacts, Groups and Special Numbers
- If you chose a contact and he\she has more than one phone number, you have to choose a specific number
- If you chose a group, the selected setup would be applied on all contacts within the group
- If a contact is removed from a group, the app would update itself on the next run.
Note: until next run, the removed contact is still considered as within the group
- You can also setup your incoming call preferences for 'blocked number'.
Note: this option is not for unlisted numbers in the phone's contact list
Incoming Call Preferences
- Choose between Loud, Vibrate or Silent per contact or group
- Define after how many calls to activate above setup. The simple setup - after one call - means to activate the setup for each incoming call
- If you chose two or more calls, a period of time in minutes is also needed to define the complete setup. For example, make the phone ring for contact 'X', after 2 calls within 10 minutes
- Loud would be activated when the phone is on silent or vibrate mode
- Vibrate would be activated only when the phone is on silent mode
- Silent would be activated when the phone is on loud or vibrate mode. Note that silent is activated for each call
- After confirmed, setup would also appear in the application's main screen. If two or more incoming calls are selected, a red indication with the number of calls would show up on the setup icon
Auto Activation and Popup Alert
- In the application's main screen, the bottom right button would indicate whether the setup is activated or not. A green light means enabled, while a red light means disabled
- You can manually enable or disable the selected setup by pressing the bottom right button
- In the settings screen, you can choose to auto activate when phone state is changed to vibrate or silent
- If auto activation is not selected, you can choose whether to use popup alert when the phone state is changed to vibrate or silent
- If popup alert is enabled and ringer mode change is detected, you can choose whether to activate Smart N' Loud, or use 'real silent' mode
- Choosing the 'always' option would set the auto activation option for next time. In order to change it, use the settings screen
- In case you encountered any problems and you need further help, please contact us using the 'contact us' button in the settings screen
- If you like the application, please help us and rank us. Thanks!
Android Authority Top 10 Best App of 2014
As Featured on CNET, LifeHacker, SlashGear, Android Police, Android Authority, Android Central, Droid Life, Android Community, Android Pit, and more!
"If you are looking for a way to add a few extra voice commands to Google Now, give Commandr a try!" - CNET
"... if you're using your phone hands free in the car, it can be a life saver" - LifeHacker
"With the 3rd-party-developed app Commandr, Google Now gets a boost" - SlashGear
"... meet Commandr, the new in-between service for flipping hardware switches in Google Now" - Android Police
Google Now Just Got Better
Now you can use Google Now to control your flashlight, toggle settings, control music playback, and much more!
Google Now Just Got Personal
Add your own custom commands through Tasker to make sure your device fits your lifestyle.
Listening to You
Vote on new commands or suggest new ones so that we are working on adding the commands you want.
Don't wait for Google! Updates will be quick and support request responses quicker.
Unify Your Smartphone
Access all the features of your device through Google Now so you don't have to remember what app does what.
Setup and Forget
Once you setup Commandr, it will always be accessible from Google Now and will only run when needed. It won't slow down your phone or your boot.
Full Android Wear Support
Either say "Okay Google" + the command to your watch or open up the full Android Wear app and tap on a command!
Commands work fully offline! (have to type instead of speak)
Command List (so far):
- Flashlight On/Off
- Wifi On/Off
- GPS On/Off (some devices)
- Bluetooth On/Off
- Wireless Hotspot On/Off
- Pause/Resume Music
- Previous/Next Song
- Read Unread SMS
- Read Last SMS From Contact
- Play Google Music Playlist
- Chatbot (for Siri-like functionality)
- Cellular Data On/Off
- Read Unread Gmail
- Raise/Lower Volume
- Silence/Unsilence Ringer
- Set Volume to Percentage
- Unlock/Lock phone
- Take a Picture
- Take a Selfie
- Shutdown (Root)
- Reboot Recovery (Root)
- Restart (Root)
- Clear Notifications (Root)
- Wolfram Alpha
- Send Whatsapp message
- Enable/Disable Rotation Lock
- Enable/Disable Sync
- Night mode (Disable wifi, data, and ringer)
- Enable/Disable Airplane Mode (Root)
- Enable/Disable Car Mode
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Graphic Designer: Adriano Loiacono
Open Source Contributors: Aaron Disibio (firesoul453), Moksh Jawa, flyingtoaster0, Daniel Quah (emansih)
Special thanks to Moksh Jawa for his outstanding work not only in his open-source contributions, but also in his relentless marketing of the product
Source code: https://github.com/RSenApps/Commandr-Android
Do not enable Talkback Accessibility service instead of Commandr. If you do this by accident and notice an orange box around tappable items, please see the Talkback support pages to turn off the service.
Tasker (In-App): Use this for launching a single task
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Navigate to Tasks and press the add button in the bottom-right
3. Configure the command and keep note of the name
4. Ensure that Tasker is enabled (icon in top left is colored)
5. Go to preferences (top-right) > Misc and check "Allow External Access"
6. In the Commandr app click Tasker
7. Find the command you created and enable it by tapping the switch top-right
8. (Optional) edit the phrase that will activate the command
Tasker (Plugin): Use this for launching multiple tasks
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Under Profiles Click Add
6. Configure the phrase to listen for
7. Add tasks to profile
The application belongs to the Tools and Entertainment Categories and includes Police Light (LED), Siren, Radio and Tools for alarm and protection. Application Objective: To self-protect, protect assets, fun and surprise others. Warning: Do not use application for bad. Usage Instruction: Run the Application. Press menu button and adjust the setting. Touch the screen to start. Menus: About Menu: You will receive information on the application introduction and update information when the update is done. Car Alarm Mode Menu: By clicking on this menu, the car alarm mode will detect any movements in 5 to 10 seconds after activation. If a movement is detected, light and siren alarms work. Then, if no movement is detected after alarms, the movement detection mode is reactivated. Activate and test by placing it inside your car window. When you want to deactivate Car Alarm Mode, just select one of the lights in the Lights Menu. Radio menu: You may use this menu in case the bad guys bully you in the street. The voice will be in English by next update. Lights Menu: You may select different flash lights using this menu. Sounds Menu You may change the siren using this menu. Languages Menu: This menu is on the stock and changing language will be enabled in the future. Set Current Sound as Ringtone Menu: The selected siren sound can be set as a ringtone on your mobile using this menu. Exit menu: Exit application. P.S.,
The updates with further opportunities will be constantly developed.
PLEASE NOTE: This app is a 14-day trial. It can be downloaded for free. After 14 days, it may be reactivated for only $1.49/month or $14.95/year*
Features at a glance:
✔ New!!! WearON – extend Bitdefender Mobile Security to your smart watch
✔ Malware Scanner - independently tested to detect 100% of the bad stuff
✔ Privacy Advisor - shows you how installed apps use, and possibly abuse, your personal information
✔ Web Security - protects you in real-time when browsing websites using Chrome and Android’s default browsers
✔ Anti-Theft - allows you to send out SMS Commands and features its own Web dashboard that lets you lock, track, and wipe your Android from any Internet-connected device.
WearON – New functions for Android smart watches
Two helpful tools come with Bitdefender Mobile Security when installed on a smartphone running Android 4.3 and connected to an Android Wear device.
Your smart watch will vibrate when you step too far away from your phone, to help you avoid leaving your Android device behind.
Use your Android Wear device to locate your phone. Ping your smartphone from your smart watch, and it will scream for you even if you left it on silent.
Independently tested to detect 100% of the bad stuff, Bitdefender’s Malware Scanner automatically scans apps as you install them to prevent unpleasant surprises. It works in the Cloud, so it’s always up to date with the very latest virus signatures—enabling it to shield your Android from the newest malware threats and aggressive adware. You can also trigger the Malware Scanner manually at any time, for complete peace of mind.
You’d be amazed at what some apps can do behind your back! Some can peek into your private data and share it on the Web. Others can access the Internet without your knowledge and download unwanted data to your Android. Privacy Advisor helps you keep an eye on installed apps and shows you which ones abuse your privacy.
NEW! App Lock
Ever leave your phone laying around, unlocked, only to discover a friend hijacked your Facebook account with a silly status? Imagine if this wasn't done by a friend. Imagine if it was your bank account or stocks app, personal pictures, or any other app containing your sensitive/personal info that was accessed without your knowledge. App Lock lists all the apps installed on your phone, and allows you to easily pick and choose which ones you’d like to setup passcodes for… so the only one that opens them up is you!
Whether you’re using Android’s default browser or Chrome, Bitdefender Web Security keeps you safe by browsing the websites you visit in real-time, and steering you away from anything malicious.
Misplaced phone? No worries! Bitdefender Anti-theft features its own Web dashboard that allows you to lock, geo-locate, sound an alarm, and wipe your Android from any Internet connected device. It even allows you to listen in on your phone, send out SMS Commands, and alerts you if the SIM card has been changed .
Alarm won't work if any kind of Power Saving mode is enabled (Greenify too).
Puzzle Alarm Clock features:
- Disabling alarm clock with an NFC tag and QR code,
- Random puzzles with every alarm clock (math equation, memory cards, captcha, patterns), up to 5 puzzles to solve in a row,
- 3 Puzzle difficulty levels,
- Checking if you really woke up,
- Setting an app that will be launched after an alarm clock,
- Loud explosion sound (amazing effect with external speakers),
- 3 soothing melodies for soft alarm clock,
- Increasing alarm clock volume,
- 'Time to bed' notifications before the next scheduled alarm clock,
- 'Next alarm' notifications before the next scheduled alarm clock,
- Recurring and multiple alarm clocks.
send SMS messages
- to send SMS to an emergency contact in case you don’t turn off alarm in time
read your contacts
- the same as above
find accounts on the device
- to verify previous purchases and unlock the ad-free version
take pictures and videos
- for scanning QR code to turn off alarms
read phone status and identity
- to avoid problems when an alarm is disturbed by an incoming call (we postpone alarm for 5 minutes in this case)
full network access
- for displaying ads and verifying previous purchases
Google Play billing service
- for purchasing ad-free version
control Near Field Communication
- for scanning NFC tags to turn off alarms
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- to put our alarm tones in phone storage
disable your screen lock
to display the alarm screen on top when your screen is locked (we lock it again after you turn it off)
- Your music must be kept in phone storage. Storing it in SD card will make alarms mute.
- Turn off automatic updates for this app - if it updates during alarm, the alarm stops.
Want to help in translations? http://crowdin.net/project/nfcalarm/invite
顔文字パック - GooglePlay
顔文字パック - GooglePlay
顔文字辞書 aa コピペ
顔文字パック - GooglePlay
2. Simeji/POBox からマッシュルーム連携
■ 顔文字を登録するのが面倒な人は 「顔文字パック」連携で
顔文字パック - GooglePlay
かんたん 顔文字パレット | ｄマーケット アプリ＆レビュー | NTTドコモ | おすすめのAndroid(アンドロイド) アプリをドコモがご紹介
使いやすくてかわいい顔文字がたくさん☆『かんたん 顔文字パレット』自分だけのオリジナル顔文字アプリが作れちゃう♪ | アンドロイドアプリ紹介 Favroid http://favroid.com/free/kaomojipalette/
かんたん 顔文字パレット | meetroid（ミートロイド）
OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby/getting pregnant
• avoid pregnancy using natural methods (contraception),
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track weight, headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘WomanLog Calendar’ and ‘Fertility Friend’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Pro features include:
• password protection
• 2 widgets (discrete + cycle wheel)
• multicolor symptoms
• cycle and method management
• emailing spreadsheet data and chart images for doctor review
• backup to email/dropbox
• user-defined custom symptoms
• notifications (menses, ovulation)
• temperature chart coverline
• fullscreen mode in chart
• pregnancy mode
We also have a discussion forum! If you have any questions check if there is an answer available at http://groups.google.com/group/ovuview. Should you have any further questions, suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to post a new discussion topic by sending email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Includes all standard features of an audio hardware baby monitor, along with video streaming (using your phone’s camera) and some surprising extras.
Works at any distance. Dormi can use any available route to connect parent and child units (WiFi, mobile data - Edge, 3G, 4G, HSPA+, LTE), and can work even when Internet is not available (WiFi Direct, HotSpot / AP)
Ultimate feature? You can connect MULTIPLE devices in parent mode to a single child device simultaneously.
You don't need to configure microphone sensitivity - Dormi adjusts to noise levels automatically. Leave the device several meters away from the sleeping baby and it will still be able to detect when it cries and amplify the sound for the parent device as if it were placed right next to the baby.
Press and hold the Listen button to hear sound from the child device even while the baby is not crying. Equally, use the Talk button to talk back to soothe or calm the baby while you are on your way.
With Dormi you always know what's going on. All important information about the child device is always available while monitoring. If connection with the child device is lost, the parent device will notify you.
Dormi will even notify you about missed calls and new text messages received on the child device, so you will not miss something important while not having direct access to the device.
We know Android!
If the baby starts crying while you are on the phone, you will be notified with vibrations and a gentle beep to your ear - without abruptly disturbing the phone call, yet letting you know.
Of course, Dormi works in the background, even when the device screen is off. Great care has been taken to limit battery usage - you can monitor for many hours on one charge.
Have you got an old Android device sitting in the drawer that you have no use for? Not anymore - try using it as the child device with Dormi. We have made the effort to ensure it runs from Android 2.3 onward.
Start right away...
All you have to do after install is pair two devices together (our autodiscovery feature makes this a breeze) and start monitoring right away.
Although unlimited monitoring is paid, you will get 4 hours of monitoring for free every month.
If you do decide to make a purchase, you only have to do so on one of the devices participating in the monitoring.
1. Ringing loud when your phone is in your pocket, a bag, or cover. Then, as you pull your phone out, the volume is lowered.
2. Ringing just a bit louder than the ambient noise when not in your pocket (no more embarrassing loud ringtones in your quiet office).
3. Beeping subtly, when your phone is flat on your desk, face down (meeting mode).
4. Silencing your phone for an interval you set - useful e.g. when you go see a movie.
5. All of the above can be enabled for audible notification sounds as well (e.g. SMS, email, etc.).
6. Mute an incoming call by placing your phone face down (soft reject - the phone call is not rejected, just stops ringing).
Everything happens automatically right after an incoming phone call (or new notification) is detected. The ringer volume level is auto-adjusted based on determined environment (all relevant available device sensors are used - including microphone for ambient noise detection). Additional transitions occur while the phone is ringing and changes to the environment are detected (quieter once pulled out of pocket, vibrator stopped when uncovered, etc).
Permissions explained: https://plus.google.com/u/0/108236931163619803631/posts/4iBQehZYzh4
Low battery usage explained:
We can't respond to comments in the Google Play store, so if you have an issue, please send us email to email@example.com and we will do everything we can to resolve your issue.
NOTE: this is a 30-day trial version to convince you of the functionality and the care & effort that went into creating it.
Let our servers do the work
Instead of having to constantly poll markets (as other similar apps do - thus draining your battery), your device will receive push notifications via Google Cloud Messaging from our cloud based monitoring service.
• Bitstamp: USD/BTC
• BTC-e: USD/BTC
• Kraken: EUR/XBT, USD/XBT, LTC/XBT, EUR/LTC, USD/LTC
• MtGox: USD/BTC
The basic types of alerts you can define to set up your own custom trigger conditions are:
• Price Hit (when the current market price reaches a certain value), and
• Price Change (covering market price fluctuations based on parameters such as Amount, Interval and Direction).
To distinguish between alerts of different severity, you can customize the type of notification placed in your phone's status bar (silent, regular, insistent - like an alarm) for each alert you define.
When you first install it, a fully functional initial trial period will let you decide if you find it useful. When the trial period expires, the app will continue to function in restricted mode, limiting the number of active alert rules to 2.
There are two purchase options: subscription (annual / monthly) or one-off lifetime license. All of these give you unlimited number of notifications.
NOTE: Although our services are based on high availability solutions from Google, we can not guarantee the delivery of alerts with a 100% success rate. Individual exchange's servers, as well as underlying Google services may occasionally experience outages.