Based on 4+ years of Canadian Military research on human circadian rhythms. Research shows that light exposure and avoidance at the correct times will shift your body clock accurately enough to prevent jet lag when travelling.
Enter your travel plan details into our application, and it will provide you with accurate jet lag mitigation steps, and tell you how long it will take for your body to adjust to the new timezone. Our algorithm provides a customized schedule for you to follow, and can even add your customized plan to your calendar.
Pair up with Jet Lag Begone, and never experience jet lag again!
==Application permissions explained==
Here is a list of the permissions that our app requests from the user upon installation, and why they are needed:
1. READ_CALENDAR + WRITE_CALENDAR
>> Required to execute our 'Add to Calendar' feature. These permissions are put to use ONLY when you manually attempt to add plan results to your calendar.
>> Required to keep track of crashes; the app periodically writes a crash report to your device to help with troubleshooting bugs, should any occur.
3. INTERNET + ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
>> Required for the display of ads ONLY. We only show unobtrusive ads on the first page of the app, and nowhere else. No other information is exchanged through this internet connection.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding our product, please contact us at email@example.com or visit syncadian.com for more information.
This app offers a global map with features to monitor time differences between two cities along with the ability to calculate travel time between two destinations.
The app also provides users with a chart detailing a typical sleep-wake-cycle for user’s “Home Time” and “Destination Time.” This is a calculated function of offsetting time zones correlated with the body’s internal timekeeper or circadian cycle. This helps users determine when they are most likely to feel sleepy and alert during their trips.
The chart also details basic tips for countering the effects of travel fatigue.
This handy app can help users manage travel fatigue, by understanding their “Home Time” and “Destination Time” zones.
Purchase a customized Stop Jet Lag plan at stopjetlag.com and download the free Stop Jet Lag app.
The Stop Jet Lag mobile app puts scientifically researched jet lag advice, created by a jet lag travel specialist, at your fingertips.
Katie's Travel Toolkit "How To Avoid Travel Mistakes - Jet Lag" featured StopJetLag with Katie Couric and Sarah Spagnolo from Travel+Leisure.
"There's a great service called StopJetLag.com. They'll actually create a custom plan just for you and take into account your exact itinerary."
Travel+Leisure's "100 Ways to Travel Better" includes the BEAT JET LAG with Stop Jet Lag tip from news team.
"Hidden fees, endless security lines, jet lag, middle seats - think they're the necessary evils of travel? Think again.
Travel+Leisure's news team has culled out best tips and tricks to bring you the definitive cheat sheet for smoother, smarter, stress-free trips.
GETTING THERE: BEAT JET LAG
The trick is to get on the right schedule while in transit. Sign up for a personalized plan with the website StopJetLag which will give you an hour-by-hour schedule for meals, rest time and even sunlight exposure, based on your travel itinerary."
• Stop Jet Lag considers your specific flight schedule, multi-stops and connections in relationship to your normal daily routines.
• After you download your plan to your mobile device, you'll receive easy to follow activity notifications, even on flights without Internet access. There are no roaming charges.
• Easily access your customized Stop Jet Lag plan on your mobile device.
• Quickly adjust to the time zone at your destination using reminders that mitigate jet lag such as bright light exposure, food, sleep, exercise and optional melatonin supplements.
• Minimize sleep deprivation by understanding the optimal moment to switch to destination time.
Find out more at stopjetlag.com
• TRIPIT INTEGRATION: So you don’t need to enter again the details of any of your trips. Configure it under the config wheel -> options.
• HUMAN CHARGER USE SCHEDULE: See best times for your 12 minutes bursts of HumanCharger light, based on the origin and destination time zone.
• PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Get notifications on when to use the HumanCharger
• TIME ZONE DIFFERENCE VISUALIZATION: Always be aware of the time at departure/destination
• BROWSE THROUGH TRIPS: Easily navigate through all your future itineraries
- jet lag remedies
- jet lag symptoms
- melatonin for jet lag
- how to avoid jet lag
- what is jet lag
- jet lag cure
- 0ver 5000 words
Here's our mobile app for Android that will make your planning and travel convenient, simple and smart. Now book tickets, check-in for your flight, view flight status, manage your JetPrivilege account, avail special offers and do a whole lot more. This safe and secure travel tool helps you plan and stay connected with your travel plans anytime, anywhere.
1. Book Flights - Pay securely using your credit card. Also, save your booked itinerary for instant access later
2. Check-in - Select your preferred seat and avail an eBoarding Pass on your email address
3. JetPrivilege Loyalty Programme – Enrol or Access your JetPrivilege Account on the go
4. Flight Status - Check real-time flights status by searching with your flight number, airport or route
5. Flight Status Notification – Register for your flight status and get notified on any updates
6. Get updates on the latest News and Special Offers
7. Feedback - View our contact details and share your experience on our services.
"A Travel App That Practically Packs Your Bags For You"
Never Forget Your ______ Again!
PackPoint is a free travel packing list organizer and packing planner for serious travel pros. PackPoint will help you organize what you need to pack in your luggage and suitcase based on length of travel, weather at your destination, and any activities planned during your trip.
Once your packing list is built and organized, PackPoint will save it for you, and then you can choose to share it with your friends and family in case they need help packing too.
Punch in the city you're going to travel to, the departure date, and the number of nights you'll be staying there.
PackPoint will organize a packing list and luggage checklist for your luggage that takes into account:
- Business or Leisure travel
- Activities you plan on doing
- What you need for an international trip
- Warm weather clothes
- Cold weather clothes
- An umbrella if the forecast calls for rain
- If you're willing to repeat wearing basics like shirts and pants
- If you will have access to laundry facilities
Some expert packing organizer user tips:
- Check out the Customize menu within PackPoint for PackPoint's Premium features
- Connect PackPoint to TripIt and create your packing lists automatically!
- Put the PackPoint widget on your home screen
- Swipe to remove packing list items
- Tap to the right of each item to change its quantity
- Pack smart to avoid airline luggage overage fees
- Create a luggage checklist now, and then edit it later as you pack
Have a feature request or feedback?
Visit http://ideas.packpnt.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/packpoint
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/packpnt @packpnt
“Try it and see why this is considered one of the best world clock apps out there.” - Lets Talk Tablets, 11 Must Have Business Apps for your Android Tablet
“Ideal for business users, the app allows you to schedule meetings and set alarms for any time zone so you can avoid confusion when travelling for work.” - Techrepublic, 20 top Android apps for business users
“It looks superb and enables you to break down all aspects of the clock” - The 2011 Android App Guide (magazine)
“BEST world clock app I've used by far. Widgets are creative & informative.” - gbrown321
“Ability to scroll forward or back to calculate timezone differences is a huge benefit.” - Patrick
“UI friendly, great graphics, use it everyday.” - Phillip
More than just a multi-timezone clock:
▶ Exclusive daylight clock technology illustrates time differences by comparing day & night between cities
▶ Day, night, & extent of time zone displayed on map & globe
▶ Supports all current time zone changes
▶ Set alarms for any time zone on your list
▶ Plan meetings with just a swipe of the finger, or jump directly to any date/time
▶ Double-tap any clock for even more details: sunrise, sunset, DST…
▶ Can automatically correct your phone's time zone setting
▶ Easily add any city on Earth, as many clocks as you like
▶ Lots of appearance options
▶ Will work without Internet connection - great for travel
▶ Uses its own internal timezone database, insulated from obsolete time zones on your device
▶ 3 styles of widget; all are resizable on Android 3.1+, and available in multiple sizes on earlier OS versions
· Business people dealing with multiple time zones
· People with friends and family in other time zones
· Time geeks
Supports installation to SD card. However: doing so will disable the widgets. This is a "feature" of Android, and isn't something I can fix. See http://bit.ly/icwTHi.
Requires the following permissions:
YOUR LOCATION: COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) and FINE (GPS)
Required to display the Local city and zone.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Required to search for time zones and download satellite imagery.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE or SD CARD CONTENTS
Used to store various images for faster operation.
SET TIME ZONE
Required to apply time zones from PolyClock to the device.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT
Required to re-establish alarms after device reboot.
Used to vibrate the device when an alarm sounds.
Select any city you want to visit. You can enjoy follwing items at a glance!
High quality photos of MUST SEE places in the city you want to visit.
Time difference calcuator
World map flapped all the places you have been in the world. You can create your own world map showing where you have been so far.
Recommended guide books
Ask questions to local people. Only local people can give you tailored information and faithful advice regarding your concerns and curiosities when you make plans.
Don’t forget that you could be a local also when someone post a question about your country.
Help each other! because we are all global citizens :)
We will eventually fulfil more app books for more diverse cities in more diverse languages. However, we now can only offer travel guide books for travellers who want to visit Korea. Digitalised app-books published by Korean Tourims Office in several different languages are waiting for you! You can simply carry those app books in your smart phone or tablet.
Set Reminder for Destination Zone.
Move to SDCARD supported for android 2.2 and above
Following Time Zones added
Now application maintain the destination time zone that user have selected and not reset after user leave application.
Following Time Zones added
Added Options Menu from where UTC/GMT Time can be Switched on/off in the result.
Input Time Format is now configurable with this update.
Following Time Zones added
Add/Remove timezone functionality Time Zone is now available in this release
Fixed Bug:Rotate clears time.
Added India(IST) Utc +5:30 Timezone.
Added fast search feature.Just press search key and start searching timezones.
Updates with Latest timezones data.
- Realistic day/night changing depends on time
- Enable/disable atmosphere rendering
- Time and date in certain world location
- Free camera to view any part of Earth
Key words: Earth, time, date, timezone, world clock, openGL, world map, space
You can simply search for a specific location, or just tap and pan the map to any place in the world.
This app also provides the name of the time zone with the date and time data.
So give this app a try and your feedback is always welcome.
Time Mapper requires that you have Google Play Services and Google Maps installed on your device. Most devices already have both installed, however if you are missing any then Time Mapper will prompt you to install them.
Time Mapper also requires an active internet connection to work properly.
If you need to know where a hospital is, the international hospital directory enables you to view a list of hospitals by country. The hospital’s location can even be shown, by the use of GPS, on a map.
Should you need to translate medicine whilst abroad, there is an easy to use drugs translator. This facility will provide you with the international name of a drug. The international name of the drug will enable the chemist / pharmacy to advise you of the local name and provide you with details of a similar drug.
There is to hand a fully searchable first aid dictionary in different languages. It provides helpful terms and medical tips.
This app is also equipped with a full list of emergency contact telephone numbers, for the police, fire and ambulance service . Again, all of this is available by country.
So no matter where you are in the world you can rest assured that you have to hand 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, valuable medical information.
The Allianz Global Assistance TravelSmart app features include:
- A comprehensive list of hospitals, with contact details, by country
- A hospital location facility, via GPS
- An easy to use medicine translator providing you and pharmacists with the local name of a drug. This function also includes international equivalents to the drug you are translating.
- A first aid dictionary providing a list of first aid terms in different languages.
- Other valuable emergency contact telephone numbers by country.
항공권 검색에서 발권까지 ONE-STOP으로 한번에.
운임조회 및 스케줄 조회,출도착 조회,예약조회 등의
정보를 쉽게 제공 받으실 수 있습니다.
*실시간 국내선 결재 기능(국제선불가)
*스케줄 조회-스케줄 조회 및 출도착 조회
*마이페이지-나의 예매 및 취소내역 확인
이스타 항공, 이스타 , EASTAR, EASTAR JET, 이스타나 ,DLTMXK , 중국, 방콕, 코타키나발루,대만,송산,나리타,오사카,일본,중국여행,일본여행,방콕여행,대만여행
- 모바일 탑승권 발급 기능 추가
- 체크인해지 기능 추가
- v1.0.3 초기진입문제 긴급수정
- 달력 부분 UI 개선
- 결제완료 후 데이터 제대로 안나오는부분 수정
- 날짜 관련 로직 수정
- 마이너 버그 수정
- 안정화 작업
- 서버이전 작업
- 예약발권 안내 문구변경
- 스케줄 조회 UI 안 맞던 부분 변경
- 리스트박스 ui 화면에 꽉차도록 변경
- 소아 나이 계산 잘못 된 부분 변경
- UI 안맞던 부분 변경
- 예약발권 안내 문구변경
- 출발시간 1시간 이내에는 변경 및 취소가 안되도록 변경