The unique and high quality neon design and the funny sounds make Tic Tac Toe Glow to one of the most popular apps for smart phones! Tic Tac Toe - or XXO - is a well-known popular game for 2 players. The goal is to place your sign - X or O - 3 times in a row to win the game.
Features free version:
- 1 and 2 players
- Computer opponent
- 3 difficulty levels
- Twitter and Facebook integration
- Several game board designs to choose from
Additional features (in-app purchase):
- 6x6 game board
- Remove ads
Don't waste your time with paper and pen and get the original for your smartphone!
If you like our Tic Tac Toe Glow we're looking forward to your rating in the App Store.
For questions or other feedback visit us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/mobivention
* Create beautiful GLOW artworks by spinning.
* Colorful GLOW brushes.
* Fully customizable of the spinning speed and direction.
* Smooth on all devices with 60 frames per seconds.
* High quality graphics.
PLAY TIC TAC TOE on YOUR ANDROID PHONE!!!
Play against a friend or against Android!!!
Tic Tac Toe is a great way to pass the time.
Get Tic Tac Toe Free now and let the fun begin!!!
Enjoy Best Tic Tac Toe with the following features:
* Excellent graphics.
* one ore two player modes.
* You can choose 1 of 5 beautiful skins:
Play Tic Tac Toe, by yourself or with your friends!!! The game is simple.
Alternatively called noughts and crosses, Xs and Os, and many other names, is a pencil-and-paper game for two players, O and X, who take turns marking the spaces in a 3×3 grid, horizontal, vertical or diagonal row wins the game.
Play Tic Tac Toe against a friend or against your Android device. It's a great game for kids, and is sure to keep them occupied for hours.
Tic Tac Toe Free supports the following exciting features:
• play multiplayer Tic Tac Toe against a friend with a Pass & Play Mode
• play against your Android on 5 different skill levels (Easiest, Easy, Normal, Hard and Hardest)
• Choose who moves first (Player 1, Player 2, or Rotate first turns)
• Configurable player names and score tracking
• Each player chooses his or her animal image. Choose a puppy, kitten, bunny, chick, parrot or one of numerous other cute pets. When you get tired of one pet or animal image just pick another and play as someone else!
• Quick Play with your saved game preferences
• Undo move functionality
• 3 X 3 mode - connect 3 to win
• 4 X 4 mode - connect 3 to win
• 4 X 4 mode - connect 4 to win
• 5 X 5 mode - connect 4 to win
• 5 X 5 mode - connect 5 to win
• 6 X 6 mode - connect 4 to win
• 6 X 6 mode - connect 5 to win
• Enable Sound/Vibration on move
• Store game to SD card
• Game is available in English, Russian, Chinese, Spanish and Polish
• Amazing graphics
• Network version – play with your friends online
• Translations into other languages
• More images
An early variant of Tic-tac-toe was played in the Roman Empire, around the first century BC. It was called Terni Lapilli and instead of having any number of pieces, each player only had three, thus they had to move them around to empty spaces to keep playing. The game's grid markings have been found chalked all over Rome. However, according to Claudia Zaslavsky's book Tic Tac Toe: And Other Three-In-A Row Games from Ancient Egypt to the Modern Computer, Tic-tac-toe could originate back to ancient Egypt. Another closely related ancient game is Three Men's Morris which is also played on a simple grid and requires three pieces in a row to finish.
The different names of the game are more recent. The first print reference to "Noughts and Crosses", the British name, appeared in 1864. In his novel "Can You Forgive Her", 1864, Anthony Trollope refers to a clerk playing "tit-tat-toe". The first print reference to a game called "tick-tack-toe" occurred in 1884, but referred to "a children's game played on a slate, consisting in trying with the eyes shut to bring the pencil down on one of the numbers of a set, the number hit being scored". "Tic-tac-toe" may also derive from "tick-tack", the name of an old version of backgammon first described in 1558. The U.S. renaming of Noughts and crosses as Tic-tac-toe occurred in the 20th century.
In 1952, OXO (or Noughts and Crosses) for the EDSAC computer became one of the first known video games. The computer player could play perfect games of Tic-tac-toe against a human opponent.
In this app, I managed to implement an unbeatable artificial intelligence engine. In other words, when you play vs. Android mode, the best you could get is straight ties. You don't believe me? Try it.
Spark Art is a fun-filled app for all ages! Paint original, sparkling creations, and save or share your work. Tap or drag to draw shapes, words, or objects that automatically come to life with dynamic, physics-based animations. Vary your strokes and speed to create interesting patterns and effects. Or just watch a display of sample art. Spark your imagination!
*** Features ***
* Simple drawing for all ages
- Tap to create bursts of sparks
- Drag to create animated paths
- Shake to erase
- Press the pause icon to show options
- Save creations to your device's photo Gallery
* Advanced drawing techniques
- Multi-touch enabled
- Experiment with strokes, speed, and timing
- Draw while paused to synchronize effects
* Effects and more
- Great burst and sizzle sound effects
- Tilt to control gravity
- Over 50 sample drawings included
1.0 - Initial release
Please send any issues or feedback to:
With over a million downloads on other platforms, Fireworks Arcade is now available for free on your device! Get ready for the 4th of July, or just celebrate year round!
*** Features ***
* Arcade Games
- 3 completely different games with several additional variants
- Familiar and new gameplay with great firework effects
- Local high scores
* Show Mode
- Tap or drag to create dazzling firework displays
- Dozens of colorful firework shapes and effects
- A whole new way to draw or doodle
- Wait to watch an automatically generated display
- Shake for a fireworks finale
* Physics Simulation
- Every firework is unique
- Fireworks are created randomly with physics applied to each particle
- Tilt to control gravity
- Dynamic, stereo sound effects
1.0 - Initial release
Please send any issues or feedback to:
In the mean time please check out "Nijino Games" at
or by searching "Nijino Game" on the Google Play Store.
You will be informed here when upgrading is complete and Kids Art Shop is being re-released under Nijino Games.
Thank you for your patience.
Save paper, pencils and your time – play Tic Tac Toe on your Android device. Kids and people of all ages love playing Tic Tac Toe app! Try it for yourself and you will love it!
Tic Tac Toe app offers:
- single and two player mode – play against Android or against another human
- 4 different levels in single player mode; easy, medium, hard, expert
- game statistics
- simple design that looks great on all android devices and display sizes, including tablets
- small size, less then 1MB!
- new game starts automatically after the previous one ends for more fun and faster playing
- ultrafast response times of Android player
- hours of fun for you, your kids, friends and relatives
- perfect for wasting time while on the way to school or work
- takes less than 1min to finish the game so perfect game for those who do not have much free time
- kids love it and keeps them occupied for hours!
Tic-Tac-Toe originates back to ancient Egypt and is one of the oldest games known to men.
Tic Tac Toe can be also called Tic-tac-toe, TicTacToe, TTT, noughts and crosses, X's and O's and X and 0 or:
- Tick-tack-toe, tic-tac-toe, tick-tat-toe, or tit-tat-toe (USA, Canada)
- Noughts and crosses or Naughts and crosses (Great Britain, Republic of Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa)
- Exy-Ozys, Xsie-Osies (verbal name only) (Northern Ireland)
- Xs and Os (Egypt, Republic of Ireland, Canada, Scotland, Zimbabwe)
- X and O (India)
- O-X (Mauritius)
Our mission at Classic Games is to bring the best classic, timeless games to Android devices, for free, with the best design, highest quality of professional programming, smallest size and much much more in order to ensure the best playing experience and endless hours of fun playing alone or with your friends, relatives and loved ones.
Please send us an email telling us about games you miss playing, the ones you played for days when you were a kid and we will bring them back to life for your Android device.
1. 76 Levels
2. Creative Board Designs(See the screenshots)
3. TITANIUM Graphics
If you enjoy Go, Gomoku, Gomoku Narabe - 五目並べ, Gobang , Omok - 오목 - 五目, Renju, Five in a Row, Connect 4, Chess, Reversi, Sudoku, Magic Cube, Hangman , Math Games, Other Brain Games, Word Games or Puzzle Games; You must try Tic Tac Toe TITANIUM.
Tic Tac Toe TITANIUM helps train your Brain to solve complex puzzles. A Great work out for the brain that brings out the hidden genius in you.
TITANIUM Graphics is arguably better than most other Tic Tac Toe Games in Android Market.
Beware, the higher levels are not for the faint of heart, you will get to know how smart you really are.
Tic Tac Toe is also known as
* Tick-tack-toe, tic-tac-toe, tick-tat-toe, or tit-tat-toe (USA, Canada)
* Noughts and Crosses or Naughts and Crosses (Great Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Russian Federation)
* Wick wack woe (some Asian countries)
* Exy-Ozys, Xsie-Osies, X-e O-zees or Boxin' Oxen (Ireland)
* X's and O's (Egypt, Ireland, Canada, Scotland, Zimbabwe, Iran)
* Zero/Katta(Cross) (Pakistan)
* X-Mix-Drix (Israel)
* Twiddles and Bears (Norway)
* Крестики нолики (Russian)
* Хрестики нулики (Ukranian)
* Tres en raya or Ceros y Cruces (Spanish)
* Morpion (French)
* Kółko i krzyżyk (Polish)
* Tris (Italian)
* Nada e Cruzes (Portuguese)
* LUFFARSCHACK (Sweedish)
* Kreis Und Kreutz (German)
* لعبة إكس-أو
* איקס עיגול
* tres en línea
* tres en raya
* juego del gato
* tatetí, triqui, totito,
* triqui traka, tres en gallo, michi o la vieja
* 3 en línea, 3 en raya
More Names of Tic Tac Toe from Wikipedia:
* لعبة إكس-أو
* Tres en ratlla
* Kryds og bolle
* Drei gewinnt, XXO, Kreis und Kreuz, Dodelschach oder engl. Noughts and Crosses
* Tres en línea
* Hiruko artzain-joko
* Pai fillo nai
* Kružić i križić
* Tris (gioco)
* איקס עיגול
* Cruces et circuli
* Boter-kaas-en-eieren, oo maal oo, kruisje nulletje
* Kółko i krzyżyk
* Jogo da velha
* Икс-окс (игра)
* اكس او
Keywords: Tic Tac Toe TITANIUM, Metallic Glow, Glow, Tic Tac Toe, Puzzle, Brain, FREE, FREE Game, Tic Tac Toe Free, Kids Game, Kids Tic Tac Toe, Time Pass, Professional Puzzle Game, Board game, tres en linea, board, puzzles, strategy, connect 4, connect four, four in a row, 4 in a row, Best Tic Tac Toe, tictactoe, Fünf in eine Reihe, Sogo game, Qubic, , war games, wargames, boardgames, board games, Juegos de guerra, juegos de mesa, ألعاب الحرب، مناورات، ألعاب المجلس, ，戰爭遊戲，棋盤遊戲, , Krieg, Brettspiele、戦争ゲーム、ボードゲーム, , Jogos de guerra, jogos de tabuleiro, 보드 게임, 전쟁 게임, 게임,チックタックトー, Drei gewinnt, XXO, Kreis und Kreuz, Dodelschach, tris,filetto, fila tre, crocetta e pallino, zero per, cerchi e croci, tria, OXO, XOXO, Piątka, Kółko i Krzyżyk do pięciu, kółko i krzyżyk, Kółko i krzyżyk,jogo do galo, aparentado, Merels, trilha, moinho, Jogos dos Deuses, Zéros ou des croix, tris gioco, tris gratis, luffarschacksvarianter, Pente, Ninuki-renju, Fyra i rad, Othello, Schack, Ryskt luffarschack, Fritt Luffarschack,Tre-i-rad, Boter, melk, kaas, Tik tak tor, bondesjakk, tre på rad,Piškvorky,Rendžu,Šestvorky,3D piškvorky,Pentago,Kvantové piškvorky,איקס עיגול,איקס מיקס דריקס,ארבע בשורה,פנטגו,"בשעשועון ",תשע בריבוע",jätkänshakki,Ristinolla, amőba játék,टिक टीएसी को पैर की अंगुली, اكس او
Tic-Tack-Toe, Tic Tack Toe, Terni Lapilli
- One or two players
- Three difficulty levels:
* easy: the game plays (almost) randomly;
* medium: the game knows some strategy;
* hard: the game knows almost all best strategies (but you can win with some tricks, and sometime it makes mistakes).
- TalkBack accessibility
Well this program can find that information for you! And wait, that's not all! You also get some MORE information, just 'cause I like the look of your jib.
This app will tell you exactly what the hardware name of your detector is (if it has one, of course). And then...yes, it will tell you the distance(s) it operates.
And now here's the best part: it will let you play with the proximity detector, showing exactly how far away your phone thinks it is from you ear (or hand, or whatever is hovering in front of the detector).
And now here is *really* the best part: it's FREE! Yep, totally free free free! And by free, I mean no charge, no advertisements, no nagging, no kidding!
Why? Well, why not?
One little thing: this is version 0.90. I would love to hear how it works or doesn't work on all the various phones out there. Since I make things for free, I can't afford to purchase all the different Android devices, post a review and let me know how it blows.
This is an ALPHA test (now version 0.7--almost done!) of a new workout app. It is guaranteed to have some bugs!
If you ever wanted to be in on developing an app (to help you workout) while there's still time to make design changes, now's the time to do it!
To participate in the alpha test, please see my website at http://www.sleepfuriously.com/android/hpg_alpha_test/ where there are much more instructions.
Yes, everyone who submits a verified bug will get a free copy of the finished product!
This is a pretty simple program. It just displays the built-in string that the system creates. The string is *supposed* to be accurate and meaningful, but your hardware may not conform to standards. I tried to make it nice and neat, but the format varies so much between different models that I ended up just displaying a simple string.
WARNING: Not all hardware configurations will work with this app! This program tries as best it can, but some devices may not provide any useful information. Thus if this app doesn't display anything, then you have just learned that your hardware is non-standard--and that's something, right? (Gotta spell it out for some people, sigh.)
Hope it's useful!
Perfect for editors, directors, sound designers, and anyone who uses SMPTE time codes.
It's FREE! No ads, no nags, no internet connections, and no invasions into your privacy. It just does what it's supposed to do.
BETA version. Please contact me about bugs.
Continues keeping track of time when not in focus, but uses ZERO cpu time! Yay, finally someone figured out how to do it right!
Optionally vibrates and/or makes a sound on button clicks.
It's FREE! No ads, no nags, no internet connections, and no invasions into your privacy. It just works, dammit.