* Create beautiful GLOW artworks by spinning.
* Colorful GLOW brushes.
* Fully customizable of the spinning speed and direction.
* Smooth on all devices with 60 frames per seconds.
* High quality graphics.
With over a million downloads on other platforms, Fireworks Arcade is now available for free on your device! Get ready for the 4th of July, or just celebrate year round!
*** Features ***
* Arcade Games
- 3 completely different games with several additional variants
- Familiar and new gameplay with great firework effects
- Local high scores
* Show Mode
- Tap or drag to create dazzling firework displays
- Dozens of colorful firework shapes and effects
- A whole new way to draw or doodle
- Wait to watch an automatically generated display
- Shake for a fireworks finale
* Physics Simulation
- Every firework is unique
- Fireworks are created randomly with physics applied to each particle
- Tilt to control gravity
- Dynamic, stereo sound effects
1.0 - Initial release
Please send any issues or feedback to:
This highly addictive game will keep you busy for a long long time.
- Multiple modes. Survival, Mine Mode.
- Simple controls
- GameCenter HighScores
- Customisable controls for left and right hand users
- Over 25+ beautiful sci-fi tunnel themes to swoosh through
- Highly addictive gameplay
This unofficial app, in no way endorsed by the BBC, gives you a Weeping Angel widget to put on your home screen. It does nothing. It does not move.
Not when you're looking at it, anyway.
Please note that Doctor Who and the Weeping Angels are copyright the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), and this app is just something I hacked together on Friday night because, hey, I was excited about Day of the Doctor coming out tomorrow.
Note that it *doesn't* use your device's camera to see if you're blinking- unfortunately that would drain your battery too fast :-(
This little novelty app is /just/ a widget - there's no launcher icon! You need to add it your home screen just like you would any other widget - depending on what device you use, the way to your list of available widgets is different. Try one of these ways:
* when you go to see your list of applications, is there a 'Widgets' tab? - if there is, tap it, and 'Don't Blink' should be in there.
* if you hold your finger down on an empty space in your homescreen, does the menu that comes up have until 'Widgets' entry? if so, 'Don't Blink' should be in there!
Help the mouse eat all the cheese before the cats get you in this cool award winning game! Be the best among your friends!
+have fun in the 40+ levels!
+touch the screen and the mouse will follow you
+drink the super potion and knock-out the cats
+funny action game
Great for kids, boys and girls of all ages, a cool app to have fun with.
Amazing items on the virtual store, use mouse shooter to knock-out the cats!
Mouse Maze free game is the latest creation of Top Free Games - Best Apps
check out our other cool and multiplayer games. All FREE!
get while its free!
- Choose your control style: touch screen or tilt device (accelerometer)
- Four different difficulty levels
- Statistics to track your progress as you improve
by Top Free Games - Best apps, this game is the best game you will play,if you like angry birds, fruit Ninja, cut the rope and tiny wings you will love this one.
Perfect for editors, directors, sound designers, and anyone who uses SMPTE time codes.
It's FREE! No ads, no nags, no internet connections, and no invasions into your privacy. It just does what it's supposed to do.
BETA version. Please contact me about bugs.
Well this program can find that information for you! And wait, that's not all! You also get some MORE information, just 'cause I like the look of your jib.
This app will tell you exactly what the hardware name of your detector is (if it has one, of course). And then...yes, it will tell you the distance(s) it operates.
And now here's the best part: it will let you play with the proximity detector, showing exactly how far away your phone thinks it is from you ear (or hand, or whatever is hovering in front of the detector).
And now here is *really* the best part: it's FREE! Yep, totally free free free! And by free, I mean no charge, no advertisements, no nagging, no kidding!
Why? Well, why not?
One little thing: this is version 0.90. I would love to hear how it works or doesn't work on all the various phones out there. Since I make things for free, I can't afford to purchase all the different Android devices, post a review and let me know how it blows.
This is an ALPHA test (now version 0.7--almost done!) of a new workout app. It is guaranteed to have some bugs!
If you ever wanted to be in on developing an app (to help you workout) while there's still time to make design changes, now's the time to do it!
To participate in the alpha test, please see my website at http://www.sleepfuriously.com/android/hpg_alpha_test/ where there are much more instructions.
Yes, everyone who submits a verified bug will get a free copy of the finished product!
This is a pretty simple program. It just displays the built-in string that the system creates. The string is *supposed* to be accurate and meaningful, but your hardware may not conform to standards. I tried to make it nice and neat, but the format varies so much between different models that I ended up just displaying a simple string.
WARNING: Not all hardware configurations will work with this app! This program tries as best it can, but some devices may not provide any useful information. Thus if this app doesn't display anything, then you have just learned that your hardware is non-standard--and that's something, right? (Gotta spell it out for some people, sigh.)
Hope it's useful!
Continues keeping track of time when not in focus, but uses ZERO cpu time! Yay, finally someone figured out how to do it right!
Optionally vibrates and/or makes a sound on button clicks.
It's FREE! No ads, no nags, no internet connections, and no invasions into your privacy. It just works, dammit.