Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
(Notepad, memo, note, sticker, notebook, notes pad)
Please, make a backup of data.
Widgets are not apps, therefore there will not be an app icon. Use the widget as a widget and it will work just fine.
* Hands-free speech recognition at the press of a single button.
* Searchable. Notes are indexed for fast searching.
* Password protection option for notes.
* Share notes with SMS, email, Twitter, and any other app that accepts plain text.
* Quickly add notes. If you have a slide out keyboard, just slide it out and start typing.
* Accepts plain text from other apps that share.
* Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters. This allows you to be able to identify and search for the note, while at the same time have the rest of it encrypted with the AES encryption standard. This is the same encryption standard used by the US government and banks.
* Star notes with star filtering.
* Color-code notes and filter your list by color.
* Organize notes by category.
* Deleted notes are moved to the trash so you have a chance to restore them.
* SD Card Backup and Restore. Lets you make a backup of all your notes and stores them encrypted on your SD card.
* Continue button after creating your voice note, so you can add additional speech text if needed.
* Time to Breathe option - lets you choose how long to wait before stopping speech input.
* Full Screen and popup screen text editors.
* Quotation marks. You can now say Quotation Mark and it will place one in your note.
* Carriage Return. You can say Carriage Return to simulate pressing the Enter key.
* Category Sharing. You can share/export an entire category of notes.
* Light and Dark Themes.
* Text editor. This is the classic note pad functionality. ListNote works well as a scratchpad, memopad, or note book - much like the classic android apps colornote, ak notepad, and note everything, but with more speech-to-text functionality.
* Quick and easy note taking with speech to text. Your voice is "recorded" as text. Does not function as an actual voice recorder though.
* You can create a to do list, also refered to as a ToDo list, or 2do list. Similar to list maker apps such as anydo (any.do) or mobislenotes, but with voice recognition as a more integral part.
* Task list. Like other free notepad apps such as wunderlist, astrid, or gtd, but with speech recognition playing a more prominent role.
* Shopping list. Great when you want to quickly write down something you'll need at the grocery store.
* Notebook organized with color tabs. You can make a color note tab by long-pressing a note and selecting "Change Tab Color".
* Simple notetaking. Many people prefer a notepad app that doesn't require you to make an account and upload all your notes to a server like Evernote or Springpad. There is no account necessary with ListNote. All your notes are stored on your own device.
* Dictation software. You can transcribe your thoughts quickly and easily. You can then edit the result like you would with any text pad or scratch pad. When you're editing the notes with the textpad, you can insert speech anywhere in the text, and even undo the last speech input if it didn't turn out right.
* Memo pad. Works great as a memo app, much like others such as inkpad, mobisle, and catch, but with a different feature set.
* Secure notes. You can create safe notes that are private. These private notes are locked with password protection. When you lock a note it's an easy way to encrypt text from prying eyes.
* Google voice search is required for speech to text functionality to work. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you don't want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it.
Choose any color you want to write notes, also you do have a chance to share notes with friends or relatives.
If you like to leave a lot of articles and do not know where is the one you want? Your new notebook will find it easily
Notepad is fine for students in writing crib sheets.
- Search notes, drawings
- Automatically save notes
- Save images into SD in notepad folder
- Painting the choice of color and brush size
- The intensity of the brush saturation and color transparency
- Undo in painting
- Edit the name of the picture, or note
- Eraser is used to remove areas of color from the active layer or selection of this layer, leaving behind transparency.
- Supports plotting boards for sketching, like a graffiti in touch with choice of color, thickness, intensity
- The "Add Bookmark" will help you to put Desktop shortcut of your note or drawing as a reminder.
- Share notes Icq, Gmail, Bluetooth, Skype, Facebook, Vkontakte, Flickr, Twitter
- Drawing, Color picker
- Photo notes drawing
- Photo Editor
- Photo notes text
- Voice note
- Shopping list
- Gallery notes
- Background color
- Backup/import/export to SD card
Automatic backup schedule daily / weekly /
- Video Notes
- Password Protection
Are you a creative person? You need to not only record your ideas but also do sketches as a picture, then this new notepad is for you!
With this feature, you can quickly and easily create notes as sketches, drawings, or make a note in the form of handwriting.
Bright palette and vibrant colors will help you to express all your feelings in the time of the drawing.
An excellent option for the manuscript is a device Samsung Galaxy Note with its pen, you can create a masterpiece.
Fast, easy, beautiful and accessible at any time. This is what you need
Have you tried Springpad, Evernote, Remember the Milk, Wunderlist and other notes or to-do apps for your phone but think there’s just too much going on getting in the way of the actual note-taking? Tags, due-dates, categories, projects, font-styling, notes on the notes, and what-not. Note-taking shouldn’t be work, it should be a simple unloading of your brain to save for later.
With MobisleNotes, we’re going back to basics. It’s the actual digital equivalent of your trusty old notepad. Just write down whatever is on your mind. Done with it? Just check it off. Simple as that. Notes and checklists.
Well, ok. There’s a liiitle bit more:
☞ CHECKLIST/PLAIN TEXT SWITCHING
Writing down ideas, or making a to-do list? Doesn’t matter. Just write, and switch whenever you feel like it.
☞ FOLDERS, REMINDERS AND PASSWORDS
What you need to stay organized and keep your notes safe.
☞ GLOBAL SEARCH
Where did I put that cake recipe? Never fear, global search is here!
☞ NOTE COLLABORATION
Co-work on notes with your friends or better half. Make plans together, share a shopping list or write a novel together.
☞ BACKED UP AND SYNCED ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
iPhone, iPad, Macs or PCs, edit your notes wherever you want and your notes stay synced and backed up.
☞ SHARE NOTES PRIVATELY OR PUBLICLY
Share notes with anyone using a simple URL, keeping them updated as you edit them.
Keywords : Notebook, NotePad, Notes, Shopping List, ToDo List, 2do, Colornote, Evernote, Task, Memo, Sticky Note, Post It, notes, notepad, evernote, gtd, wunderlist, 记事本, 메모장, catch, springpad, Mobisle notes, блокнот, any.do, anydo,
Turn your device into a virtual whiteboard or give presentations in a class, meeting, or conference by wirelessly casting to a TV/projector (e.g. using Miracast, Chromecast). Export notes as PDFs or images, then share them with others or store them in the cloud!
Papyrus is vector based - keeping your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device. You can erase entire letters and words quickly with the stroke eraser tool, or just parts of words with the true eraser tool. The selection tool allows you to change the color and thickness of your handwriting and even resize a drawing whenever you want without any loss in quality.
Papyrus takes special advantage of active pens on capable devices to provide natural, pressure sensitive handwriting. Just write with the pen and erase with your finger!
Papyrus is designed to be both powerful and simple to use, allowing you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
Help us translate Papyrus at http://translate.papyrusapp.com
• Featured App in Google Play
• Category Honorable Mention for Productivity in the Samsung Galaxy Note S Pen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/Ji9dCS)
• Popular Choice Award in the Dual Screen App Challenge (http://goo.gl/J7uT0B)
• Take notes naturally with a pen and erase with your finger on active pen enabled devices (e.g. Galaxy Note devices with S Pen)
• Take notes with your finger or passive stylus on non-active pen devices (e.g. Nexus 7)
• Vector graphics engine
• Multiple paper types (e.g. blank, ruled, graph) and sizes (e.g. infinite, letter, A4)
• Undo/redo, select, move, and resize
• Change the color and weight of selected items
• Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
• Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
• Two finger double tap to quickly jump to a specific zoom level
• Organize notes within notebooks (long press, drag and drop)
• Sort notes and notebooks
• Import, crop, and resize images
• Export notes to PDF, PNG, or JPEG for printing, archiving, or sharing
• Share notes with friends and colleagues via email, Evernote, etc.
• Samsung Multi-Window support
• Shortcuts to create a new note or open a notebook
• Present notes on a secondary display (Android 4.2+)
• PDF Import - Easily write, draw, and markup on PDFs with all the powerful features available with a standard note. Also includes highlighter tool!
• Tool Pack - Adds a highlighter tool, a "true" eraser tool (erase parts of strokes), shape tools, and a text tool
• Cloud Services - Backup/restore and export notes as PDFs to cloud storage providers Dropbox and Box
Google Play for Education customers can install both this app and the Papyrus EDU License 2014-2015 app to unlock all premium features for the current academic year. See http://goo.gl/aZZWFt
Information about active pen devices: http://goo.gl/6BRJy
Explanation of required permissions: http://goo.gl/q5f8Y
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the bug!
We would love to hear any feedback or feature requests you have at http://feedback.papyrusapp.com.
¹These features are available via in-app purchasing. Your support keeps us innovating!
It has been designed while having a user at university (or at school) in mind, for instance a lecturer who is using it for preparing her/his lecture or even for actual teaching (by writing on the device and projecting the screen content for the audience) or a student who is using it for taking handwritten notes during a lecture. However, it has found many users outside university, for instance businesspersons who use it for business notes and sales presentations or artists who use it to create sketches and drawings.
Its major target devices are tablets with Android 3.0 or later (it is developed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with an S-pen, and an Asus Nexus 7, a Samsung Nexus 10, an Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and an Asus MeMO Pad with an Adonit Jot Pro and a Wacom Bamboo stylus). The basic functionality works on all devices with Android 3.0 or later, but some which are hardware-dependent such as pressure sensitivity might not.
NOTE: There is a free trial version to test if the app is right for you. The free trial version is fully functional with the exception that the number of notebooks is constrained to two, with no more than eight pages per notebook.
We would love to hear from you, please send feedback and feature requests to us by email (devel [a] acadoid.com). If you encounter a problem with the app, please email us and we will do our very best to fix it quickly.
* requires only minimal permissions and no internet connection (we do respect your privacy!)
* allows multiple pages to be simultaneously visible on the screen (i.e. continuous page view)
* allows smooth writing, typing, scrolling, and zooming
* multiple layers in notebook pages
* image and image set import into notebook (including image import directly from camera)
* single- and multi-page PDF import (requires PDFView to be installed)
* notebook export as compressed PDF
* notebook export to Evernote (requires Evernote app to be installed)
* notebook export to OneNote (requires OneNote app to be installed)
* audio recording and replay (requires LectureRecordings to be installed)
* video recording and replay (requires LectureVideos to be installed)
* presentations (requires LecturePresentations to be installed)
* sharing and import of notebook pages
* keyword attachment to notebook pages and automatic indexing
* insertion, deletion, and rearrangement of notebook pages
* sharing and import of notebooks
* organization of notebooks in folders
* backup and restore of notebooks board
Possible issue: For certain functionality, the app requires other apps to be installed: Notebook and folder import, notebooks board restore, and image set import require a file manager app to be installed; image import directly from camera requires a camera app to be installed; PDF import requires a file manager app and PDFView to be installed; export to Evernote requires the Evernote app to be installed; export to OneNote requires the OneNote app to be installed.
The kinds of note available are following:
1. Account List
- If you enter your bank account numbers, you can copy them to clipboard or send them easily.
2. Check List
- This list can be used as grocery list or to-do lists!
3. Birthday List
- This list may help you remind birthdays of your family members or friends!
4. Website ID List
- This list may help you remember your website IDs.
5. General Text Note
- You can write general text notes or memo easily.
[ Features ]
- Google Drive backup feature.
- Reminder feature.
- Widgets available.
• Stay organized
Organize your notes into notebooks to keep track of all your thoughts and ideas.
• Password protection
Keep your notes private by setting up a password. You can choose to use a text password or a PIN code, depending on your level of security.
• Clean user interface
A beautiful design that is optimized for phones, tablets and smartwatches helps you stay focused on your notes.
• Always up-to-date
Enable Dropbox synchronization and your notes will always be within reach on all your Android devices and online at http://www.notesforweb.com.
Notes is available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Russian. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or feedback. If you like Notes, please rate it.
When you write notes, memos, e-mail, information, shopping lists, to-do list, it can give you a quick and simple notepad editing experience.
You can set reminders for each important note, so that you will not miss important things.
You can place it on the phone's desktop, to record some easy to forget things. And there are two different specifications, each specification of five different colors of sticky notes can be selected.
*** Features ***
- Export as text to SD
- Share notes through facebook, twitter, and more.
- Multiple color desktop plug-in, let your desktop beautiful
- Supports online backup, sync to Google task, having the data safe forever.
- Sticky notes to remind function , so you never miss an important thing
- Create Home Screen shortcuts
- Todo, checklist, shopping list
- Customize font size and background color
- Provides list mode to facilitate your life
- Different notes in different folders to categorize, so your notes clear
- Use color classification notes
- Search for records
- "Quick notes" development based on open source MiCode Community. Adhering to Apache License 2.0 .
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
- Lock app with password or PIN.
- Save, browse, search and share notes on your smartphone and tablet.
- Organize notes by folders.
- Sort notes by date created, date updated, title and folder.
- Navigate between notes in a horizontal position.
- Sync notes via Google Drive between all Android devices you use.
- Keep your notes safe in the cloud.
- Store and display thousands of notes without any performance penalty.
- Store large notes (unlimited size).
- Change theme color.
- No ads.
- Auto sync.
Application data is stored in a hidden folder on your Google Drive. This folder is accessible only by "My Notes" app. Although the folder is hidden you can see the amount of space it occupies and delete its contents.
1. Go to Google Drive on the web at "drive.google.com"
2. From the settings menu, select "Manage apps".
3. Find the application called "My Notes".
Please remember to perform synchronization regularly to avoid accidental data loss.
Like us on Facebook:
- Color customization.
- Font size and style adjustment.
- Different sorting methods.
- No advertisement.
- No Internet or GPS permissions, so no third party that can upload your private notes.
- Edit text files sent from other devices and save changes locally.
- Set reminders.
- Global search through all notes.
- Backup/Restore notes.
Вот для таких моментов и сделано это приложение, поделитесь тем что у вас накипело, и возможно найдется другой, который вас услышит и поддержит.
DuckIt! - анонимная социальная сеть. Здесь можно говорить все о чем вы думаете, при этом не говоря кто вы.
Услышьте о чем говорят другие. Поддержите.
The application is ideal for anyone who wants to memorize different types of information: either you are entrepreneur, student, professional or manager, who participates in several projects simultaneously.
Silt application is a notepad, where you may write small memos and classify them by color. Each record may later be highlighted or converted into a task. All the unfinished tasks and highlighted records could be tracked in summary.
Records may also include numeric information. In this case your electronic notepad turns into a handy calculator, which automatically calculates various statistical parameters, such as sum, average etc. This feature is great for planning and accounting of expenses, and laboratory works.
- Quick and convenient entering of memos and small notes
- Recording important notes;
- Making color notes
- Simple task management
- Automatic calculation of essential statistical parameters
- Summary of unfinished tasks and important records