* 8 different Slender Man options to choose from
* Move and scale Slenderman to fit your photo
* Erase Slender Man to seamlessly fit your photo
* Edit photo with cool effects and numerous other editing features
* Make a meme
* Share to Facebook and Twitter or email
Full resolution camera
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Millions of effects combination
MagicPix Pro Camera HD is simply the most powerful and innovative camera app that will be the first choice for 100s of millions of users around the world!
- Latest: Preview pictures on your Android Wear Smartwatch. First on Android and we beat Apple Watch to this feature!!
- Simple, uncluttered SLR camera type interface. Well designed icons that disappear to ensure maximum viewing area.
- Use your Android Smartwatch to remotely control your smartphone camera. Mind blowing feature that allows flash control, camera switching, video/photo switching remotely from your smartwatch!
- Voice-activated control for your smartphone camera shutter, switching camera mode, video/photo etc.
- Better light performance: Take better videos utilizing built in camera flash for improved lighting.
- Take pictures in HDR mode!
- Zoom with pinch control.
- Geotagging - capture geographic location on the pictures.
- Autofocus: Focus your pictures by clicking or tapping on the screen at the desired area.
- Use a countdown timer including remote timer through smartwatch.
- Silent shutter mode.
- User friendly photo organization. Photos and videos are automatically classified into editable albums that can be edited by the user. Search and caption photos easily. Enjoy pictures in a slideshow.
- Many additional features: Transform simple pictures or selfies into masterpieces using various professional quality photo editing modes, photo filters, white balance, color balance, sharpen and blur, photo frames. Instantly share using Email, Bluetooth, Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google Drive, Dropbox, Instagram, Whatsapp and other apps that are installed on your phone.
Our strong team of developers is constantly optimizing the app and will respond to any bugs immediately.
Find us on
"Outstanding! This is by far my favorite camera app" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Insane how good this app is!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !! This apps is worth 5 star and worth to buy. It so unbelievable crazy!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"The apps is great, fast, and does an excellent job. Thanks!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !!" "Bestest!" "Love it!" "Simply fantastic" and so on :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It's ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use - most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography - that's our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button - press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder - to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode - auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode - matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode - single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes - portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won't be available for you if your device doesn't support them.
This app is inspired by our experience with some great photo equipment, like Nikon D90 and Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic Lumix FZ-8 or even Nokia Pro Camera.
- Create natural looking, well exposed photos.
- Input from camera or photo gallery.
- Enable/disable automatic alignment.
- Full resolution supported (limited by available device RAM).
- Parameters for highlights, shadows, details, edges, saturation, brightness
Note: depending on the picture dimensions a lot of RAM is used for a short time. We recommend to use HDR Pro Camera only on devices with more than 512 MB of RAM.
• 2 camera modes: Panorama, Time Lapse
• Tons of FX with live preview before capture
• Fast shooting: one second for photo capture and FX applying
• Basic adjustments: Rotate, Flip, Crop, Brightness, Contrast & Saturation
• Advanced options: Enhancements, FX Applying, Retro Effects, Lomo Effects
• Supports popular social networks across the world: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and more
• One-tap uploading to multiple social networks for multiple photos and video
• Copy photos or videos to PC via USB or WiFi
New Version App Information:
Pro version camera remote app would not be updated, instead, download regular version app and unlock the app by using UNLOCK CODE which could be acquired with Pro version app.
New users may need to download regular version camera remote and use UPGRADE APP (Premium, Ad-Free) option inside app.
NEW: Multiple Camera Control from same remote mode
For more info visit following help link:
1. Bluetooth Mode, WiFi Mode, and Web Control Mode
2. Remote Camera Control from another Android, Notebook, or Desktop PC, and from Web Browsers.
3. Remote Viewfinder (realtime)
4. Record preview frames and play instantly.
5. Take remote photo, list, and dwonload images.
6. Remote video recording. (Multiple video size support)
7. Change remote camera settings.
8. Front and rear camera change from both remote and camera modes.
9. Change preview frame rates.
10. Status sound on/off.
11. File Explorer
12. Record Player
NEW: Galaxy Camera Support.
NEW: Video Recording.
For more information please visit following link.
Web Controller: control camera from web browsers.
Paid Version must use following web controller.
Camera Remote Help:
Camera Remote PC Help:
Camera Remote PC Application Download Link:
For this version 6, Android Camera Remote version must be Free (2.1.1) and Pro (1.1.1) and above versions to work properly.
Android Camera also could be controlled by using Camera Remote PC desktop application.
For more information please check help section, or visit above links.
With WiFi mode, the remote android camera would be controlled from far distance than Bluetooth mode.
With Bluetooth mode, it is very useful if there is no network connection available.
(Note: Application is based on the Bluetooth Chat android sample application.)
. * Option to auto - stabilize so your photos are perfectly level no matter what (see the example image shown above)
. * Zoom via multi-touch gesture control and one-touch
. * Flash on / off / auto / Torch
* Choose to focus modes ( including macro ) .
* Tap to select the focus and metering area .
* Alternative face detection.
* Choice of front / back camera .
* Select scene modes , color effects , white balance and exposure compensation .
* Choose camera and video quality and resolution JPEG .
* Video recording time (with optional audio ) .
* The Timer option .
* Burst mode with configurable delay .
* Option to mute the shutter .
* GUI works in any orientation without any pause when changing orientation. Option optimize for left and right handed users .
* Configurable volume keys ( to take a picture , zoom , or change the exposure compensation ) .
* Choose save folder (although note Google has blocked access for recording on external SD card on Android 4.4 , see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx . )
* Configurable on-screen display shows battery time remaining memory device , guidance and direction of the camera ; Also option to override a choice of bars ( including " rule of thirds " ) .
* Display aspect ratio can be set to maximize the size of the viewing screen, or match the relationship between the resolution of the photo / video aspect (so what you see is what is actually written ) .
* Optional GPS tagging ( geotagging ) of pictures, including compass direction ( GPSImgDirection , GPSImgDirectionRef ) location .
* Support for external microphones ( may not be supported by all devices ) .
* Instructions available from http://opencamera . sourceforge.net /
* Completely free and without advertising , unlike most Android applications . Open Source .
( Some features may not be available on all devices because they can depend on hardware resources , or the version of Android . )
If you want , you can show your appreciation and support future development by donating ! This can be done by purchasing the application Donation Mark Harman .
The Git repository is available at https://sourceforge.net/p/opencamera/code/ . Note that I work with auto crlf off (otherwise , it converts all line endings Linux in Windows format) . If you want to work with the source, check out the latest version from the repository .
This font is released under GPL v3 or later .
Contact the developer Mark Harman if you have suggestions , bug fixes , ports for other platforms or whatever : harman point mark in ntlworld dot com .
Homepage : http://opencamera.sourceforge.net/