"The Riff: music news" brings independent artists and labels under the same roof. As it collects the news stories and performances you get to sort your feed and save events right to your calendar.
Many people feel the problems of social media algorithms when following an artist and this is the best way to get around all of that. Everyday more artists and labels join and the best part is no one but you controls your feed!
"The Riff" features a "main feed" that is updated daily with Artis content and news. The content includes Videos, News, Events, Links, and Releases.
Don't miss an article or performance of your favorite artist!
• choose your own specialized feed and set as your home feed.
• add upcoming events straight to your calendar.
• be among the first to get special discounts only found on the app.
• "Follow" artists to receive notifications when that artists posts a new gig or article.
• CD announcements and discounts regularly posted .
• watch music new videos.
• Sort by genre, artist, label.
• Read original indie articles and content that isn't featured in major magazines, newspapers and such.
• get links to support the artists and labels directly.
• "Follow" artists such as Chembo Corniel, The Curtis Brothers, Brian Lynch, Ralph Peterson, Ray Vega, Andy Gonzalez and labels such as Tippin Records, Onyx Productions, Holistic Music Works and TRRcollective.