A Countdown Widget that shows you how many days are left over until a specifiy date, e.g.
to provide diploma, days left until end of year. So you are able to get an overview und get a remembrance that time is running up.
The app is configurated through a config file(folder: .../App_xxxoff/config.txt). Here you can edit a start and end date.
According to you mobile phone the Update manager is called( most each 30min.-45min.) and the data is read in again and shown/updated.
Date format: YYYY-MM-DD
Main features for DEMO version:
- Easy configuration
- Shortcuts to manually enable/disable WiFi and Cellular network connections.
- Option to use widget that shows battery charge on home screen.
For More features (different battery saver modes, option to show battery charge % indicator on status bar) get the Full version available on Google Play market.
Application does not show any commercial banners, does not contain any spyware and malware functionality.
Take command of your Android device's touchpad keypad with a Perfect and smart Keyboard for android. You can customize the look of the keyboard with eight different themes and add additional functionality to your device. Perfect Keyboard lets you use custom dictionaries, control background and text colors, and adjust the keyboard's vibration density. In short, Perfect Keyboard allows you to setup your Android phone or tablet's touchpad keyboard so that it works best for you.
Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary, International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
- Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- Split layout for tablets.
- configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc).
- Keyboard themes ( gingerbread,iPhone keyboard,honeycomb,icecreamsandwich and more).
- Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung,iPhone,android)
- Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
- Configurable color for the word suggestion font
- Next word prediction
- Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
- External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
- Option to edit user dictionary.
#Change Appearance and Themes:
To change appearance go to settings -> appearance
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French (ASERTY,QWERTY,QWERTZ), Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian,Swiss,Polish.
Perfect Keyboard is an excellent keyboard replacement application
Great Keyboard, I've tried em all (swiftkey, Swype, SlideIt,Thumb keyboard) none of them compare.
Very good keyboard! Super customizable and has EVERYTHING I wanted in a keyboard. Like the title says, a perfect keyboard.
tags: android keyboard ,gingerbread keyboard,keyboards,texting pro,T9 keyboard,compact keyboard.
Features at a glance:
- Phone orientation sensor used to achieve mouse movements
- Integrated mouse scroll wheel function (click and scroll)
- Zoom Controls for web browsing.
- Integrated keyboard, allowing to type text on any text editor or browser.
- Left Mouse Button Lock down function, to enable text selection.
Mouse movements are achieved by making use of orientation sensor: twisting the phone left, right, up and down will move mouse pointer accordingly.
This App includes also services such remote keyboard and middle mouse button and scroll wheel, which covers all functionality required when controlling a computer remotely.
Zoom in/out functions are also available (for web browsing).
Mouse movements can be enabled/disabled during runtime, using the volume keys.
In order to establish communication between your android phone and your computer, Blue Server software has to be downloaded and installed in your computer.
Blue server is free of charge, and can be downloaded from:
Blue Server embraces a set of (currently) seven Apps available in the market. All Apps intend to give android users full control over windows OS controls and software, namely keyboard and mouse control, webbrowsing, powerpoint, media player and print screen functions.
For more information on other blue server apps, please refer to blue server guide, also available for downloaded at the below mentioned web site:
Save money buying Blue Server Utility App. This App is a all-in-one utility, containing all blue apps at a very attractive pricing
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
The application includes a two-player life counter which tracks life, poison, and a history of changes.
The included die roller includes choices for D2, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20, and D100.
The mana pool and spell counter can keep track of your mana effortlessly, and is especially useful for all you Storm combo players out there.
The offline card search allows you to search for any card in the game without an internet connection. You can search by:
-Type / Subtype
-Power / Toughness
-Converted Mana Cost
-Set / Format
You can even check a card's legality for Block, Standard, Extended, Modern, Legacy, and Vintage.
If you do have an internet connection, the app can deliver real time prices, courtesy of TCGPlayer.com, download full card images, and link you to the card's official Gatherer page.
You can compare trades with current prices in the Trade Cards screen and keep a wishlist of cards you want to trade for.
Also included is a round timer, which will run in the background no matter what you do with your Android device.
The app has searchable, linked comprehensive rules built in, so you can settle rules disputes with ease. They are also self-updating!
This app is a free, open source project released under the GPL and Creative Commons licenses. You can get the source code, or join the team here: https://code.google.com/p/mtg-familiar/
This app is ad-free, and always will be! A must-have for any Magic the Gathering player!
Available on all devices with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) or later.
• Google Now on your home screen - it’s easier than ever to get just the right information at just the right time.
• Just say “Ok Google” - when you’re on your home screen, just say “Ok Google” to trigger voice input. Then say your search query. Or tell your phone what to do, like send a text message, get directions, or play a song.
• Faster search - tap the search box and you can enter your query immediately.
• Easy access to your favorite Google products and services, like Gmail, YouTube, and Maps.
• Larger viewing area - the status and navigation bars are now translucent, so your wallpaper pops from every pixel, and is even visible when you expand your apps drawer (when supported by device).
• Intuitive wallpaper picker - select any image that's stored on your device, or in the cloud. Position and preview your wallpaper before you set it.
Some features are unavailable in some areas.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Set up backdrop and personalize your TV screen with art, personal photos, news and more.
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
Supposedly picking up where MTG Judge left off, it has spawned itself into a new project.
- Runs perfectly fine offline - great for when you're judging overseas
- Searchable offline oracle card database
- Complete Infraction Procedure Guide
- Complete Comprehensive Rules
- Complete Magic Tournament Rules
- Decklist counter
- Quick Reference for items like Penalties and Layers
- Update checking initiated manually by the user to ensure you have the latest database rulings and to avoid any needless connection charges
For the permissions required that it displays when you first install the app, here's an explanation of what they are needed for:
- Permission to access the Internet: For downloading of updated database and other little bells and whistles, eg. downloading the corresponding card image from Gatherer, etc.
- Permission to access your external storage: For storage of images downloaded, and as a temporary storage location when downloading the updated database. This is to prevent any corruption of the existing database in the event of a failed download.
- permission.C2D_MESSAGE and permission.RECEIVE: For GCM message receiving
This app is not endorsed nor produced by Wizards of the Coast Inc., Hasbro nor its subsidiaries.
This app is a personal project of Andrew Teo.
Do report any bugs by emailing email@example.com with "MTG Judge Core" as the email's subject.
With regards to other languages, I have no intention of doing so, due to the fact that it would:
a) Make the database grow X times in size, where X is the number of languages
b) Also cause the translation to not be from the official documents, which would/might cause confusion, and that is what I wish to avoid at all times
The life and poison counter MtG Total is a simple utility to manage information in a game of Magic: The Gathering (MTG) between 2, 4, 6 and/or 8 players.
The app has a beautiful and modern interface, with features to rotate the markers which facilitate the manipulation in some cases.
In addition to scoring of life and poison, this also has the current match's history, a timer, a dice roller and card's search (this feature requires Internet connection). All resources can be used or configured from the application menu.
Dice roller: D2, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20 e D100.
The search is based on the card's name and can be done in 8 languages (English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese and Chinese)!
In addition to the card's image, you can view information about the author, the legality and the rules of each card (the rules are available only for english searches: you can set the search language through the options menu).
Try out this application and have all the features aforementioned with a touch away!
The application has been tested in some real devices and emulators. However, if you are having a problem please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) BEFORE classifying the application negatively. Thank you!
We use Google Analytics to collect usage data from this application, with the goal of mapping the most frequently used features in the application and improve them constantly.
Some examples of data usage include: if one is using to card's search, if one is using the poison counter, if one is using the dice roller, etc.
We want to make it clear that NO information that can identify you is collected.
By installing this application you agree to provide us with usage data of the application, through our integration with Google Analytics.
Please don't hesitate to e-mail me to ask for features or requests at: email@example.com
★ Supports dice rolls and coin flips.
★ Supports poison counters.
★ Mana Pools.
★ Inverse mode for two player (upside down) operation.
★ Keep screen on while in play.
Note: This application is still in active development.
Launch your favorite apps through the «Home Button Swipe Up» gesture.
• This works best on devices with three soft keys, like Nexus 5 or Moto G (i.e. devices that have virtual «Back / Home / Recent Apps» soft buttons).
• On some devices this app opens when doing a "Long click" on the home button (e.g. the newer HTC and Sony Xperia phones).
• Most Samsung devices are not at all or very poorly supported (since Samsung overrides 'Home Button' behavior with their own software).
→ Test this app if you're looking for a simple app launcher alternative to «Wave Launcher», «SwipePad», «Smart Taskbar» or «Sidebar», or if you want to replace the default «Google Now» home button binding
→ Also check out Home Button Launcher Tools, this integrates nicely into Home Button Launcher
Source code is hosted here:
Youtube videos and mp4 files can be sent by opening or sharing via Android Airplay.
The Youtube app can only share videos, it is normal for it to return home after sharing.
Tested on a Nexus 4 running Android 4.4
On some phones need the screen on otherwise the video will stop playing after a few minutes.
The Bluebox Security Scanner will scan your device to determine:
- If your system is vulnerable or patched to any of the "Fake ID" or "Master Key" security flaws affecting most Android devices
- If your system settings allow 'Untrusted Sources' application installs
- If any installed application on your device is trying to maliciously take advantage of any of the 'Master Key' security flaws
Further details of the Android "Fake ID" and "Master Key" security flaws are available at:
Effectively addressing a vulnerability requires three steps:
1) Google produces a generic code fix
2) Android phone manufacturers then incorporate that fix into a firmware update for various phones
3) Carriers then distribute the final update, which ensures your phone is safe
As regards Fake ID, Google has provided the generic code fix to the phone manufacturers who are working with the carriers to distribute the updates. This scanner will help track when that finally happens. Alternatively, contact customer support at your phone manufacturer or carrier a realtime update.
Ever wanted a Behance client for Android that's worthy of being on Behance? Well me too! I was unhappy with the offerings on the Play Store, so I decided to make my own. Here it is; welcome to Beacon. Beacon is a quick and powerful Behance client that reinterprets the Behance experience and allows you to interact with your favorite content.
It's simple, it's beautiful, and it's awesome. And not to mention, it's tablet optimized!
So why is it called Beacon? Well, I like to think of Behance as a beacon of creativity. It brings designers and creators from all different fields into one experience that we can all appreciate.