A Countdown Widget that shows you how many days are left over until a specifiy date, e.g.
to provide diploma, days left until end of year. So you are able to get an overview und get a remembrance that time is running up.
The app is configurated through a config file(folder: .../App_xxxoff/config.txt). Here you can edit a start and end date.
According to you mobile phone the Update manager is called( most each 30min.-45min.) and the data is read in again and shown/updated.
Date format: YYYY-MM-DD
Main features for DEMO version:
- Easy configuration
- Shortcuts to manually enable/disable WiFi and Cellular network connections.
- Option to use widget that shows battery charge on home screen.
For More features (different battery saver modes, option to show battery charge % indicator on status bar) get the Full version available on Google Play market.
Application does not show any commercial banners, does not contain any spyware and malware functionality.
IMPORTANT: Samsung Galaxy phones and some HTC Models do not support Bluetooth L2CAP, needed for Blueinput to open a connection to your bluetooth keyboard or mouse. Please do not under rate Blueinput for something that is beyond our control. We have provided this free trial version so you can test it with your hardware.
News and release notes:
- Version 2.1 comes with additional Layouts (Swiss, Portuguese, Dvorak)
Features an advanced, yet easy to use Layout Editor that you can use to create your own Language Layout (including Chinese, Arabic or any other)
The first time you start the Blueinput Application, a built in Wizard will take care of all your configuration steps, making setup so easy!
Additional improvements over the previous versions including bug fixing, new internal performance features, and other addons
- Version 2.0 comes with Android 4.0 support, bugs and fixes, including revised Spanish Layout, new Bluetooth interface
- Version 1.9.X brings layout support (English, French AZERTY, German, Italian, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish) and more to come (Japanese, Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Korean, etc). Keyboard autorepeat. GUI improvements and bug fixes.
- Version 1.8.X brings Tablet support.
- Version 1.7.X was designed to be compatible with Android 2.1 (or newer) Bluetooth SDK.
1. My Apps: Provides a list and count of applications installed on your phone / tablet with options to:
- Easily Search & Sort
- Uninstall the app (very useful feature!)
- Launch an App
2. Memory: Provides memory info for both Phone and SD card. How much memory is free / available and how much has been used?
3. Call History: Information about outgoing, incoming and missed calls for today, yesterday and last one week. Plus, it separately shows calls from known (the ones in your address book) and unknown contacts (the ones which are not in your address book). This is a very practical feature.
4. Camera Information: How much is the megapixel of back and front cameras. This info usually is buried in marketing material, but here you could easily find out. Plus, a very useful info on the number of photos that can be clicked from the camera based on megapixel of your phone camera and remaining memory on your phone.
5. Internet connection (2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi) device is connected to.
6. Screen size: Size / resolution of screen in pixels and inches.
7. Screen density: Low, Medium, High, Extra High, Extra Extra High.
8. RAM: RAM of the device.
9. Android Version: Android OS name (Ex. Jelly Bean, KitKat) and version number.
10. Manufacturer and Model number of the device.
My Android app presents the above information in a very neat and simple manner so that anybody can easily understand. Cool user interface with some cute animations.
Supported in 16 languages:
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and Vietnamese.
Hope you like My Android!
☆Over 18 million users, 31+ languages.
☆PRO Key is available on Play Store!
☆Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
☆Problem? See titaniumtrack.com/kb
☆Scroll down for more info & DEMO VIDEOS ;-)
☆ ☆ ☆
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app's data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Also see the paid PRO key which adds EVEN MORE awesome features such as:
[✔] 0-click batch restores
[✔] Keep multiple backups per app
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user app data
[✔] Apps freezer
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
[✔] WAY MORE!
Check out this in-depth review of TB PRO:
And check out the new TB PRO demo video:
Here's the older TB demo video:
More info on permissions:
• "Internet" is used to access Market,Dropbox,ChangeLog.
• "Accounts" is used to access Market.
• We recommend to avoid "modified" TB versions because they can cause various problems down the road.
Features: encrypt notes, send notes by email/sms/g+, backup/export to SD card (/sdcard/notes), attach pictures, compose to-do list notes (starting every line of a note with "#"), reminder, organize notes with labels, import notes from SMS (to provide this feature, the app needs the permission to read SMS).
- The Hebrew translation is contributed by שלו מויאל
- The Russian translation is contributed by Калиско Гоэссе.
- The Italian translation is contributed by Massimiliano Arione.
- The Hungarian translation is contributed by Kiss György.
- The Turkish translation is contributed by Rashid Vahobov.
- 文章主題搜尋 -- 能以主題式搜尋靈修文章，有助個人和小組查經需要。
- 重温昔日文章 -- 可即時重温昔日所有靈修文章。
- 每日靈修通知 -- 自行設定時間，提醒每日定時靈修。
If you don't know what root means, you are not rooted.
This widget provides advanced power options, supported on most phones.
Holo widget style
Option to hide launcher icon
Ability to switch the widget theme between dark and light
Ability to switch the popup dialog theme between dark and light
Screen Off Button
Soft Reboot (Fast Reboot)
Settings to disable any of those buttons (Except normal reboot and shutdown buttons)
Features for Android Version 4.1 and UP:
Options to configure the size of your widget
You can set up your reboot widget by selecting the widget "Reboot Widget",
when you click on the widget you will be able to access the settings button from there.
Then you will be able to change the settings for the power menu and reboot menu.
Click "Save" and your reboot widget will be set up.
Rebooting recovery and bootloader may not be possible if you are using a rom based on HTC Sense. But you can give it a shot.
**This app requires root permission** Since the commands used to reboot and shut down your phone require root access.
Take command of your Android device's touchpad keypad with a Perfect and smart Keyboard for android. You can customize the look of the keyboard with eight different themes and add additional functionality to your device. Perfect Keyboard lets you use custom dictionaries, control background and text colors, and adjust the keyboard's vibration density. In short, Perfect Keyboard allows you to setup your Android phone or tablet's touchpad keyboard so that it works best for you.
Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary, International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
- Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- Split layout for tablets.
- configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc).
- Keyboard themes ( gingerbread,iPhone keyboard,honeycomb,icecreamsandwich and more).
- Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung,iPhone,android)
- Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
- Configurable color for the word suggestion font
- Next word prediction
- Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
- External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
- Option to edit user dictionary.
#Change Appearance and Themes:
To change appearance go to settings -> appearance
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French (ASERTY,QWERTY,QWERTZ), Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian,Swiss,Polish.
Perfect Keyboard is an excellent keyboard replacement application
Great Keyboard, I've tried em all (swiftkey, Swype, SlideIt,Thumb keyboard) none of them compare.
Very good keyboard! Super customizable and has EVERYTHING I wanted in a keyboard. Like the title says, a perfect keyboard.
tags: android keyboard ,gingerbread keyboard,keyboards,texting pro,T9 keyboard,compact keyboard.
1. Another developer has compiled the latest launchers from Google - search for "Digital Cookies" in the play store.
2. Apex Launcher
Google's launcher from Android 4.1 Jellybean, available for you, good gentleperson, right here, right now. No ads. No catches.
WHY DO I HAVE TO CHOOSE THE WIDGETS TWICE?!
Unfortunately it has to be this way. Sorry. It is due to Google cheating slightly with widget security.
I previously said that it "will likely never be fixed by Google, 'cause it doesn't affect them". Well I guess I have to eat my words because in Android 4.1 they fixed it! If you run this app on Android 4.1 it won't ask you to pick your widgets twice. Whether you'll actually ever get Android 4.1 is a-whole-nother story.
Oh yeah, also please don't rate it low because it doesn't have many features. That is kind of the point - it has exactly the same features as in the stock app. If you want more, check out Apex Launcher. :-)
If you want ICS icons, install ICS apps! The launcher does not decide the icons.
Drag down from the top left corner of your screen and orbs will fall into place, giving you quick access to various features of your phone. Call and text friends, launch your favorite apps via shortcuts, control music, and more using the various orbs.
SAO is built to be extendable. There are many free and paid themes and extensions available in the Store. Themes update the images, sounds, and fonts used in the app creating a completely different experience. Extensions, on the other hand, are additional orbs that appear when downloading other apps. SMS, for example, is a free extension for phones.
Both themes and extensions have an API for those who want to truly customize the experience. The documentation is still in it's infancy, so don't feel afraid to email us at email@example.com for additional help or to submit an app to the Store.
Q: What does buying Pro do?
A: Buying Pro will get you... No ads, multiple swipe boxes, custom avatar, weather, directions on the map. It does not give you any of the extensions.
Q: Can I help translate the app to my language?
A: Sure! You can now help out with translating using Localize ( https://www.localize.im/v/dq ).
Q: Can I help test new features or recommend ideas?
A: Of course! Join our community ( https://plus.google.com/communities/106623201559847991380 ) and, if you're interested in being on the cutting edge, sign up for Testing. We'll do our best to address bugs promptly.
Q: How do I use themes?
A: Install the theme, then go into Options, Themes. You should see it as a choice aside Default.
Q: My extensions aren't working (or... anything isn't working).
A: Try rebooting. If it still doesn't work, feel free to send us an email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or report it in the community.
Q: Why can't I uninstall the app?
A: It's probably set as a Device Administrator (an old feature from Log Out). Go into Settings, Security, Device Administrators, and uncheck SAO Launcher.
Q: Why is log out missing?
A: Log out required Device Administrator, which made it difficult to uninstall the app.
Q: How do I get sms to pop up?
A: Install the SMS extension - it's another app, you can find it in the Store.
Q: Why is there a delay launching the app after pressing the Home button?
A: Android introduces a 5sec delay for all services after the Home button is pressed. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why can't I click under the swipe area?
A: It's an anti-keylogging feature of Android's. There is no way to get around this.
Q: Why do I still see my old SMS notifications after installing the extension?
A: I can't touch another app's notifications. Luckily, the default SMS app lets you disable notifications in settings.
Q: Why can't I hear any sound?
A: There are different streams (System, Notification, Media). Some phones disable System, the stream usually reserved for button clicks. If you have one of those phones, you'll have to change the stream in Options.
Q: This isn't a launcher! Why claim it is?
A: It is... Sort of. It launches apps. It is not meant to replace your default launcher, though.
- We can now accept P.O. orders, bulk purchases, volume licensing, and other purchase options better suited for Enterprises. Please contact us directly at email@example.com if you need more than one copy of the app.
If you are a network administrator or a network engineer that has any WiFi / wireless on your network then you already know that you need a good WiFi network monitoring / analyzer tool or toolkit to properly manage and analyze inside your wireless network. Without the proper network tools you have no way to determine proper functionality of your WiFi network or identify security risk that comes with having wireless technology inside of your enterprise corporate LAN. As a network administrator or engineer you already have many other responsibilities with your network such as managing servers, routers, switches, workstations, inventory management, asset management, bandwidth monitoring, troubleshooting... the list is long. Make sure you have a tool that makes your wireless network management easier!
- Active Passive Pre-Deployment and Site Survey and WiFi Analyzer network tools for wireless professionals. Works on 802.11 N, G, B, and A networks (Depends on device)
Quickly perform wifi site surveys by simply double tapping on floor plan to register samples
2.4Ghz and 5Ghz wifi analyzer fully supported in all wireless tools
WiFi AP Edge Map
WiFi Channel Map
Access point filters allow you to analyze AP edge individually
Wireless security filters identify and analyze secure and non-secure (WEP, Ad-Hoc, Open) wireless networks
Sub-filters allow you to filter out weak WiFi coverage areas
Network Icons for mapping out your hardware
Export all views for email or printing
Export and Import all surveys for backup or to share with other techs using Wolf WiFi Pro
Create multiple sites
Supports and analyze broadcast and hidden SSIDs (once known to device)
Complete help documentation at www.wolfwifi.com and videos on www.youtube.com
-WiFi Scanner and analyzer with summary view and detailed view
-Channel Graph displays and analyze channels in use to easily identify congestion
-Signal Tracker helps you track down access points and adjust antennas
-802.11 A/B/G/N support (depends on device)
Wolf WiFi Pro is an enterprise class accurate wireless toolkit and analyzer for wireless professionals. Wolf WiFi Pro goes far beyond just searching for WiFi networks, now you can perform full active passive pre-deployment and site surveys, import your own floor plans, and create heat maps. Use filters to identify Open, WEP, Ad Hoc and secure networks. Monitor active 802.11 channels to identify congestion. Device WiFi management. Network icon library allows you to place icons on your floor plan to identify location of network equipment.
No PC software required. No Root required. If you like AirMagnet, Ekahau, Visiwave, Meritech, Netstumbler, inSSIDer, WiFi Analyzer, airmapper or Tamograph you will want to take a look at this app.
App is actively in development. More features and tools are on the way. Please send us your suggestions. Let's make this the best mobile site survey and analyzer tool available.
Support and documentation – Help is an email away at firstname.lastname@example.org. Full documentation can also be found by going to the home screen in the app and clicking the menu button. Additional documentation can be found on our website at http://www.wolfwifi.com. Training videos for the app can be found on http://www.youtube.com search Wolf WiFi Pro.
Ever wanted a Behance client for Android that's worthy of being on Behance? Well me too! I was unhappy with the offerings on the Play Store, so I decided to make my own. Here it is; welcome to Beacon. Beacon is a quick and powerful Behance client that reinterprets the Behance experience and allows you to interact with your favorite content.
It's simple, it's beautiful, and it's awesome. And not to mention, it's tablet optimized!
So why is it called Beacon? Well, I like to think of Behance as a beacon of creativity. It brings designers and creators from all different fields into one experience that we can all appreciate.