It's a good concept but the video quality is not full HD, it buffers a lot even with the router in the same room as my TV and phone. I have 3rd party video streaming apps that have better video quality than sling. Probably just going to use the free trial and then cancel.
Great service I had since day 1 and has only gotten better. Much better with little lag and double the original channels. My main complaint before was walking dead and popular shows had major streaming issues but those now seem fixed. Awesome service for 20 bucks. Often have free channels like epix and hbo.
Needs a sleep timer and a vertical channel selector. A lot of home internet is now capped and people fall asleep watching TV. Implement a sleep timer. The top mounted horizontal channel scroll is inconvenient. Almost requires you to use 2 hands to use app on phone
Always disconnects from Google cast. Tells me I need to connect to a Google Chrome cast before watching certain shows, then disconnects or freezes. It's fun to use 70% of the time , the other 30%is wasted waiting for it to reboot or reconnect. I'm wasting 30% of $25 a month plus time ..... Therefore good riddance, I'm switching to hulu.
Have fun falling down the crapper now that playstation vue is out. About the same price as sling better channel selection and not a messed up as sling. Your customer service sucks so bad I should of canceled it months ago but had no option. So now that I do bye bye sling TV. Can't believe I wasted so much time and money with you guys.
Would be amazing if it wouldnt restart when i pause the show.. I use chromecast combined with the app on my phone and if its casting and i pause it will shut off and i cant fast forward so i end up having to watch the entire episode again!
Welcome to the new Sling TV. This update includes improvements to speed, stability, and performance.
We love to hear from you! If you love Sling TV, please leave a review. Or, send feedback to AndroidFeedback@sling.com. Happy streaming!
Watch Vikings, The Curse of Oak Island, Ancient Aliens & more. All on HISTORY!