If you are using VLC to watch TV on your PC then this app is for you.
✔ M3U and XSPF playlists support
✔ Playlists history
✔ Playing multicast streams with UDP proxy (proxy need to be installed in your LAN)
✔ Grid or list view of TV channels
✔ EPG support in XMLTV and JTV formats
Additional features are available in Pro version:
✔ Ad free
✔ Ability to auto-reconnect to streaming server when connection is closed unexpectedly (http streams only).
✔ Start app on device boot option, useful for set-top boxes.
✔ Extended playlists history
* First you'll need to input channels list (m3u/xspf playlist), you can get it from your ISP or find free channels list in the web.
* If app asks to setup UDP proxy, please do it, see instructions below.
Installing UDP proxy for multicast streams:
* for Windows: download and install UDP-to-HTTP proxy from http://borpas.info/download/UdpProxy.exe or check the corresponding option while installing IP-TV Player http://borpas.info/iptvplayer
* for Linux: install udpxy (http://udpxy.com/index-en.html, http://sourceforge.net/projects/udpxy/)
* the best solution would be installing udpxy on your WLAN router, this can be done for DD-WRT (http://www.dd-wrt.com) and OpenWrt (https://openwrt.org) firmware
* some WLAN routers have built-in udpxy in manufacturer's firmware
Sometimes m3u files on Android could be deleted by the system. This happens because Android scans sd-card, reads m3u playlists and fixes them by deleting the links to files which could not be found on your sd-card. Since you have URLs instead of files in your playlist, Android thinks that playlist is empty and deletes it. To avoid this just create some folder, place there empty ".nomedia" file and your m3u playlist. After that Android will exclude that folder from scanning and won't touch the playlist.
Alternatively, you can place your playlist to some web server (Dropbox public link is one of the options) and specify its URL in the app.
Please join translations project at https://crowdin.com/project/iptv/invite if you want to add new or improve existing translation.
Now with thousands of On Demand movies and TV shows from HBO, Cinemax, Epix, and many more networks!
Watch Live TV*
-Take your TV with you and enjoy watching all of your favorite sports, news, TV shows, and movies from your Hopper with Sling or 922 Slingloaded™ DVR. You can also watch TV from your Hopper, 722, or 722k DVR with the Sling® Adapter accessory.
-Integrated user interface makes it fast and easy to find the shows and movies you want to watch.
Schedule DVR Recordings
- Schedule DVR recordings from anywhere.
- One-touch recording- simply choose to record one event, all events, or only new events.
Browse and Search the Program Guide, On Demand & your DVR
- Search the program guide up to 7 days in advance.
- Search for shows by title, genre, network, keyword, or actor.
- View graphics and posters of your favorite shows and movies.
Manage your DVR Library**
- Set recording priorities.
- Manage recording conflicts.
- Delete shows you’ve already watched.
- View and adjust your recording schedule.
Transfer your DVR recordings***
- Users that have a Hopper with built-in Sling technology can now Transfer DVR recordings to their Android device and watch them offline.
- You can enjoy your favorite shows on an airplane, while commuting, or to keep your kids entertained during a long road trip. Simply transfer your DVR recordings and you’ll always have entertainment at your fingertips!
DISH Anywhere requires an online DISH account and one of the following DISH Network receiver models: 512, 522, 625, 612, 622, 722, 722k, 922, Hopper, Hopper with Sling.
(DISH Anywhere users that do not own one of the above supported receivers, but do have an online DISH account can still use the On Demand feature of the app)
*Requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling/ ViP™ 922 Slingloaded™ DVR, or a Hopper, ViP™ 722, or ViP 722k DVR with Sling Adapter accessory.
**Requires high-speed Internet connection to one of the following receiver models: Hopper with Sling, Hopper, ViP922, ViP722k, ViP722, ViP622, ViP612
***Transfer functionality requires high-speed Internet connection to a Hopper with Sling DVR. Hopper with a Sling Adapter is not supported. Your mobile device must be connected to the same home network as the Hopper with Sling to transfer a recording and you must maintain an active DISH account to view transferred recordings. Select recordings are not available to transfer.
The free Roku Android application allows you to:
* Control your Roku Player or Roku TV from your mobile device
* Find something to watch by searching for movies, shows, actors, or directors and easily launch the content on your Roku player or TV.
* Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 1,700 Roku Channels offered in the Roku Channel Store
* Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels
* Enter text using your device's keyboard
* Name and switch between multiple Roku Players and TVs
* Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your Roku Player or TV
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku Player or TV. Certain features require compatible Roku Players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku Player or TV (you see a “Make sure your Roku Player is powered on and connected to your WiFi network” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku Player or TV. This will wake your Roku pPayer or TV on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.
AllCast lets you cast to:
* Amazon Fire TV
* Apple TV
* Xbox 360, Xbox One
* Samsung, Sony and Panasonic Smart TVs
* Other DLNA Renderers
This is the free version of AllCast, which has a 5 minute viewing limit on pictures and videos. Upgrade to the premium version to remove the viewing limit.
Internet - Streaming from Dropbox/Drive
Wifi/Network State - Check if wifi is on
Change Wifi States - Search for devices on local network
Wake Lock - Keep Android on while streaming
Read/write External Storage - Play from SD Card
Read Phone State - Used for premium license verification
Get Accounts - Search for Google accounts
Use Credentials - Log into Google Drive
Superuser - Google Music casting
Troubleshooting? Check out the wiki:
-Never miss a show, movie or sporting event: Watch live and recorded TV anywhere your tablet, smartphone or laptop can access Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G
-Record directly on mobile devices: Watch anything recorded on your DVR or recorded directly to your mobile device
-Easy to use Channel Guide: Effortlessly scroll through channels with Swipe Surf easy
Compatibility requirements: Requires purchase of a Belkin @TV hardware device.
Create playlists based on your interests and simply share and discover content through your social circles on Facebook and Twitter.
Getting started is easy and only takes seconds.
Samsung S3 // Samsung S4 // Galaxy Note 2 // Galaxy Nexus phones
Motorola Xoom // Galaxy Tab 10 // Galaxy Tab 7" // Google Nexus
Artway Passbox // TOT MeTV
Netgear NeoTV Prime // Vizio Co-Star
Kindle Fire and Kindle Fire HD are available through the Amazon app store.
That means for example that - if you receive your local station (e.g. sports event) at home on your Media Center - you can stream this live show to your android! Not confined by home or country!
Here's how to:
1. Setup your Remote Potato Server - it's a free download here: http://myfrem.net/download.html . This is absolutely required to run this app.
2. Test the connection out for free: make sure it works with the free Remote Media Center (RMC) app, downloadable from google play.
3. If you are satisfied with step 2: Get Remote Media Center Live TV - and try with SD channels at home in this app!
Also has the ability to download videos/recorded tv and live tv. And (beta:) transcoding on the server for later playback.
* This version of RMC is ad free!
* RMC streams media which can consume lots of bandwidth especially WHEN using high quality settings - be sure you have a good data plan before you start using 3G and 4G connections to stream your video.
* Number of TV channels you can watch simultanuously is limited by the number of androids, free tuners and processing power you have!
* For best Live TV results, you need a fast android and fast PC server.
* DRM-protected content is not supported.
* See myfrem.nl/forum of http://126.96.36.199/forum for discussion and FAQ.
* On google TV you can use ES File manager as a player.
* Do not use while driving or other activities that might become dangerous.
* Be aware that live TV makes use of (temporary) recordings that show up in "Recorded TV'.
This product/app is Google Cast™ Ready for which an in-app purchase is necessary.
Google Cast Ready and the Google Cast Ready Badge are trademarks of Google Inc.
Requires the following hardware:
1. An Android 4.0+ device. Known compatible devices include the Google Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (G1 and G2), Nexus 10, Moto X, Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola Xoom. Please try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first if you do not have one of these devices. Due to hardware limitations, the Nexus 4 is not supported.
2. An USB OTG (On-The-Go) cable. Costs range from $1-10 USD, see screenshots for examples.
3. An USB Flash Drive or USB Card Reader with a flash memory card inserted, see screenshots for examples. Please see the FAQ on our website if you are trying to connect an external hard drive or other device.
IMPORTANT: To use NMI offline, you will have to activate the license by opening it online after installing.
-If you are using an card reader, put the flash memory card in the reader first.
-Attach your USB device to the OTG cable.
-Attach the OTG cable to the Nexus or other device.
-The application should launch automatically.
-Photos can be browsed by selecting from the list then swiping back and forth.
-Videos can be streamed with the Play icon.
-The Advanced tab can be used to manage and transfer files.
-Use the Connect screen to determine the viewed device and the destination device for the Copy/Move operations.
-If you have an issue, please visit the Developer's Website or contact us by clicking "Email Developer".
-Currently, most USB Mass Storage devices are supported. Due to the mind boggling number of USB devices available it is not 100% If you contact us, we may be able to support your device in a future release. If you have doubts, try the free "Nexus Photo Viewer" first.
-DOES NOT REQUIRE ROOT! Rooting may void your device's warranty.
-Hard Drives. It is strongly recommended that you use external power when connecting a hard drive to a tablet. Please see the troubleshooting guide on my web site for more information. Do not connect an unpowered hard drive to a phone!
-This is a media streamer. Media types not natively supported by Android will require third party software. There are many excellent free and paid apps. in the Play market. For example: "BS Player", "MX Player" and "Dice Player"
-The internal music player only plays formats natively supported by Android. WMA files are not supported, but can be copied locally for use with another player.
See the FAQ on the Developer's Website for an overview of the permissions.
This software is not produced by Google, which owns the Nexus trademark.
Watch Live TV over the Internet without the cable company! See ESPN, your favorite shows, breaking news, big games, new movies and more. This free app allows you to watch the best live TV instantly on your Android device anytime, anywhere.
Download the app for free. Sign up for Sling TV inside the app or at www.sling.com. Then watch instantly with this app! Enjoy the best in U.S and International TV (available in the U.S. only).
Start with the Best of Live TV package for just $20/mo. Then add on Extras for even more great channels. Pay as you go. No contract and no commitment. Our unique and exciting design makes it easy and enjoyable to find your favorite shows. See what’s on now at-a-glance; fast-forward, rewind, and pause on most channels; plus look back on certain channels with up to 3 days of replay. No DVR needed!
Want TV from around the globe? Sling TV is also the #1 live international TV Service in the U.S.! Formerly DishWorld, Sling International delivers more than 180 channels and 15 different languages. No contract, no credit check, and no social security number required. More than live TV, never miss a moment with 8-Day Replay, which automatically records every channel. No DVR needed!
Just install once and you can experience Naver’s variety of videos on its media player without installing additional players.
You will surely experience more optimized and stable service than Android’s built-in player.
※ If you don’t want to install the app, select ‘Regular Resolution’ on web page to view the videos with built-in player.
★Provide various HD videos
1) Live sports broadcast : pro-baseball/ major league/ EPL, LOL/Starcraft and etc.
2) TV Cast Video: provide popular videos including music video & highlights replay
3) Variety of special LIVE : music live, news live, TV cast live
4) View video uploaded to Ndrive on a real-time without downloading!
5) Expected to support HD view for Juniver, movies, Naver Cast and news.
Support volume control, display brightness, expand/minimize video & seeking gestures.
[Things to note during use]
1) Browser exceptions: It might not function normally on Dolphin and Ninesky.
2) It does not support a function for playing video files in mobile devices.
3) We will provide useful functions (popup play and speed control) through continues updates.
Please contact the NAVER Customer Center (https://m.help.naver.com/support/service/main.nhn?serviceNo=5607) for answers to questions you may have about the app or to resolve any problems experienced during app use.
Thank you for your support on Naver services and we will make our best efforts to come back to you with better services.
SPB TV is a free application for watching TV on your Android device. More than 200 TV channels from all over the globe are available on Android smartphones and tablets, using Chromecast, Miracast and WiDi. SPB TV's content store boasts live and on-demand, free and by subscription, popular and little-known channels. Forty million users watch us – anytime, anywhere.
The app requires a 3G, LTE, Wi-Fi or WiMAX internet connection to provide a smooth viewing experience. Please note that data charges may apply using SPB TV over mobile networks.
SPB TV features:
- Intuitive and friendly UI
- Chromecast, Miracast and WiDi support
- Quick channel preview
- Integrated TV guide
- Fast channels launch and switching
- Picture-in-picture mode
- “Always on top” mode
- Onscreen controls
- Adaptive Network Bandwidth support
- High quality streams
- Channel store with categories
- Search by keyword
Please note that the set of channels varies in different regions due to copyright issues. All details regarding subscription options, can be found here: http://spbtv.com/channels/
Please rate the app if you like it.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to receive news from SPB TV here: http://spbtv.com/news/subscribe/
24 hours refund policy available. Just email us with your order number for a full refund.
Loaded with tons of features:
- Intuitive custom made interface. See the screenshots to appreciate the quality of the app.
- H.264 codec (SW and HW) support for FOSCAM models (FI9821W, FI9826W, FI9831W, etc.).
- MPEG-4/H264 for many cams via RTSP protocol.
- ONVIF Profile S cameras support.
- P2P support.
- M-JPEG devices support of all major vendors (150+).
- 2-way audio (talking and listening) for Axis, FOSCAM, Apexis, Loftek, Mobotix, Tenvis, Wanscam, Wansview, Hikvision, INSTAR, and more on the way!
- 1-way audio (listening) for D-Link, Edimax, Gadspot, Panasonic, SONY, Sharx Security, TRENDnet, Y-cam (selective models).
- SSL support (HTTPS protocol) for secured monitoring and encrypting credentials (digest authentication).
- 14 different layouts with unlimited number of cameras.
- Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) enabled devices, i.e. Pixord, Vivotek.
- Relay, LED control for some models.
- MP4 video recording (Android 4.3+) and cyclic 24/7 image recording (sequence of JPEG images) on SD card, FTP/FTPS server or Dropbox/Google Drive.
- Sequence mode for automatic cameras switching.
- Group cameras by tags.
- Easy to use pinch to zoom for digital zooming.
- Import/export settings to SD card or cloud service.
- Support for any USB/laptop cams through 3d party software for PC/Mac (see FAQ).
- Very CPU efficient.
- The only app in the market which supports both in-app and on-camera motion detection (selective models). Make automatic snapshots or play alert sound on motion!
- LAN scanner for automatic cams detection. Have a camera IP address suddenly changed? It takes couple minutes to fully rescan your home network.
- Audio real-time processing (squelch & alarm) for using it as a baby monitor with audio graph.
- Audio monitoring from multiple cameras at once.
- Multiple background audio.
- Sensors support (e.g. temperature sensor, humidity, etc.) for some cameras.
- Cast to Android Wear. See http://goo.gl/eZgaMt
- Google Cast™ Ready (Chromecast). Video only. See http://goo.gl/g1d8yz
- TV interface.
- Widgets and home shortcuts.
- Floating window.
- Tasker/Locale automation plugin.
Check the list of supported manufacturers:
Want more public webcams? Install Worldscope Webcams free app for integration with tinyCam.
You can purchase a license on one device and then install on many more, if the same account is being used on these devices.
G+ Beta: http://goo.gl/mqBVlZ
Help the app to be translated!
All company names and products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Artık Star TV içeriği, Android tabletlerinizle gittiğiniz Wi-Fi ve 3G erişimi olan her yerde yanınızda! Gündemden ve eğlenceden geri kalmayın.
This application includes the content of the entertainment channel Star TV.
Free! FilmOn Live TV ME enables you to watch live TV for free in Standard Definition on your computer or mobile device wherever an internet connection is available.
You can watch your local channels or select from our huge line-up of channels from the US, Europe, Latin America and Asia. Watch live Sports, News, Lifestyle, Movies, Shopping, Kids and more.
Watch LIVE local TV for free!
Watch over 200 LIVE TV Channels for free in SD
Watch over 500 VOD Channels for free in SD
We host over 45, 000 video on demand titles that have been cleared for worldwide distribution. We refresh these shows every few seconds which include hit titles such as Entertainment Tonight, TMZ Live, The Best of UFC, The Soup and many more. These are all from providers like CNN, Disney, ESPN Fuel, CBS, Discovery, Fox and NBC
If you wish to watch in HD and record your favorite shows or series, you can do so for a small fee.
Pour regarder les émissions TV en direct sur votre appareil mobile Android, vous aurez peut-être besoin d'un lecteur vidéo supplémentaire. Consultez la rubrique "Aides & Astuces" dans le menu principal de l'application pour connaitre la liste des lecteurs vidéos compatibles.
Pour proposer une compatibilité vidéo optimale avec tous les appareils mobiles Android, l'application vous permet de sélectionner plusieurs lecteurs vidéo de votre choix.
- Play live and vod streams
- Play local multimedia files
- Share your live streams directly with friends
- Display detailed info for stream
- Fast and easy change of subtitles and audio tracks
- Easy Creation of M3U multimedia playlists
- Native support for rtmp://$OPT format with all advanced options
- API Interface
- hardware acceleration
- internal and external subtitles
- Audio multi track support
Native playback engine that supports many popular media formats such as: AVI, MOV, MKV, FLV, AVI, ASF, WMV, MP4, M4V, TP, TS, MTP, M2T, it also includes the most popular live streaming protocols.
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
• Watch and control your live and recorded TV shows anywhere, anytime – in up to Full HD.
• No blocked shows or games in any location. Watch your favorite shows and sports on all the channels you subscribe to, even when you’re overseas.
• Never miss a final episode or live event. View them when you want, where you want, and become the spoiler in your social group.
• Play and schedule DVR recordings.
• Watch on a second TV anywhere via Roku® (requires Android 2.3+) and Chromecast (requires Android 4.0+)
• Enjoy full hand-off – multi-task while watching with your Roku or Chromecast, even take phone calls.
• No monthly fees.
- Android phone (Android 2.2+)
*Some features only available for latest version of Android.
COMPATIBLE SLING DEVICES*:
- Slingbox M1
- Slingbox 500
- Slingbox 350
- Slingbox PRO-HD
- Slingbox SOLO
* Slingplayer for Android Phones may work on certain Sling devices prior to SOLO and PRO-HD, in certain configurations. Technical support is not available for such usage. For more details, please refer to the Sling compatibility guide at http://support.sling.com/KB/KB-2000121 If you own a prior-generation Sling, you may be eligible to receive an upgrade discount on a supported model. Please visit http://www.sling.com/upgrade for details.
If you are a DISH Network customer, the following devices are NOT compatible with the Slingplayer app. Please download the free DISH Anywhere app.
- Hopper with Sling receiver
- Hopper receiver
- VIP 922 receiver
- Sling Adapter
Watch and/or control video sources such as:
- Cable set-top box and DVR
- Satellite set-top box and DVR
- Telco / IPTV set-top box and DVR
- Basic cable
- Digital Over-the-Air broadcasts (Slingbox PRO-HD only)
- Home security cameras
- Blu-ray/DVD players
To learn more about Sling, please visit http://www.sling.com
Note: While the Slingplayer app is available for download in all countries, Sling hardware is required, and is only available for purchase from authorized resellers in the following countries: United States, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Denmark, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City. Hardware warranty and technical support is only provided in the country where the Slingbox purchase is made, and only if the purchase was from an authorized reseller. For more information, please refer to your locale's Sling Warranty.