Get the most out of your TV subscription and turn your Android tablet into a TV with Slingbox and SlingPlayer. With a Slingbox at home and SlingPlayer on your Android tablet, enjoy live or recorded TV over 3G, 4G, or WiFi. Take control of your TV and DVR from your mobile device. Flip through channels with the virtual remote control. Pause, fast-forward, rewind, and even schedule DVR recordings.
• Watch and control 100% of the cable or satellite channels you already pay for, live or recorded, on your Android tablet anywhere you have an Internet connection —with absolutely no monthly fees No blocked shows or games in any location
• Watch your favorite shows and sports on all the channels you subscribe to, even when you’re overseas
• Easily browse content choices in the program guide while continuing to watch TV.
• View and manage DVR recordings
• Absolutely no monthly fees
- Android tablet (Android 4.0+)
*Some features only available for latest version of Android.
- Slingbox 500
- Slingbox M2
- Slingbox M1
- Slingbox 350
- Slingbox PRO-HD
- Slingbox SOLO
* SlingPlayer for Tablets will not work with Slingboxes prior to SOLO and PRO-HD, as legacy Slingboxes do not have the hardware capability to stream at the tablets’ higher video resolution. If you own a prior-generation Slingbox, you may be eligible to receive an upgrade discount on a supported model. Please visithttp://www.slingbox.com/ upgrade for details.
If you are a DISH Network customer, the following devices are NOT compatible with SlingPlayer Free. Please download the free DISH Anywhere app.
- Hopper with Sling receiver
- Hopper receiver
- VIP 922 receiver
- Sling Adapter
Watch and control video sources such as:
- Cable set-top box and DVR
- Satellite set-top box and DVR
- Telco / IPTV set-top box and DVR
- Digital Over-the-Air broadcasts (Slingbox PRO-HD only)
- Home security cameras
- Blu-ray/DVD players
To learn more about Slingbox, please visit http://www.slingbox.com.
Note: While the SlingPlayer app is available for download in all countries, Slingbox hardware is required, and is only available for purchase from authorized resellers in the following countries: United States, Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Columbia, Denmark, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom, Vatican City. Hardware warranty and technical support is only provided in the country where the Slingbox purchase is made, and only if the purchase was from an authorized reseller. For more information, please refer to your locale's Slingbox Warranty.