- Acts as a RegEx Matcher and highlights matches with alternating colors
- Allows for substitution of text using a replacement expression.
- A Cookbook that provides example regular expressions and test cases
- A Catalog of regular expression special characters and sequences and their usages
- Support for multiple tests for each regex
- Built-in share feature - Once you've perfected your regular expression, you can use this feature to email the re to your work address, text to a co-worker, copy to clipboard, etc.
- Configurable Quick-Entry buttons for characters not readily available via keyboard
- Settings that allow multiline expressions, case insensitive, etc.
- Ability to save regular expressions, replacement expression, and tests
- Supports the Java regular expression library as support by Pattern and Matcher
- Great Regex evaluation tool for tablets
More features and updates are planned to constantly improve the usefulness of this app. Let us know what you’d like to see!
This application will help users to check if the input line of text matches a particular regular expression.
Users can save their own regular expression or match against the presets available.
You can save your favourite regexs for quick access later and can test your regexs against any data easily.
Any matches and capturing groups are clearly visible and can be quickly copied to the clipboard for use in other applications.
This is the free, ad supported, version of Regex Dictionary.
The need to come up with a zinger of a regular expression can happen when you least expect it, but if you have you phone handy with RegEx SideKick installed...
- Tap in the text your want to search in
- Build your expression from the keyboard, or a list of shortcut regular expression tokens
The result will be available immediately allowing you to smile smugly at how awesome you are at regular expressions.
Better yet, the whole lot can be shared straight from the app via Email or SMS to your friends or colleagues, because they might just need convincing of how awesome you are too!
Welcome to Regular Expression Tool Free(called RegExp Tool for short). The following sections discuss issues about how to use RegExp Tool.
1. What is RegExp Tool
As we all know, Regular Expressions are powerful and flexible text-processing tools and have a very long history. Many programming languages integrate Regular Expressions, for example Python, Perl, Java.
RegExp Tool is made for people who use Regular Expressions.
There are three components in RegExp Tools, a verifier, a tester and a helper.
When you want to know if an input string and a regular expression are matched, you can use the verifier.
When you want to test your ability of regular expression, you can use the tester.
When you want to learn the syntax of regular expression, you can use the helper.
2. The Verifier
The Verfier can help you to check out if an input string and a regular expression are matched.
You can type any string and regular expression you want in the Verifier. The Verifier takes over the rest job and judges if your input string an regular expression are matched after you press the button Verify.
3. The Tester
The Tester helps you to test your ability and skill about regular expressions. It produces a random string in the Input String, you job is typing the right regular expression. Please notice that your regular expression must meet the requirement. And the scores are recored.
4. The Helper
If you have any questiones about the syntax of regular expressions, the Helper can help you. The Helper lists all the
pre-defined expressions and their meanings. The Help provides search function too.
5. About RegExp Tool
I sincerely hope RegExp Tools can help you when you learn or work with regular expressions.
If you have any questions, you are very welcome to email me.
Author: Jimmy Chen
• Real-time regex syntax and match highlighting
• Saving and editing your regexes
• Two-way integration with regexpal.com
• Easily accessible quick reference
• Open source. https://bitbucket.org/andkorsh/regexpal-android/
The app is two-way integrated, but not affiliated with regexpal.com. RegexPal name and logo is used with RegexPal permission.
Regular Expressions are an invaluable tool that you can use to search for specific patterns of text within a large volume of text. This can be useful, for example, if you have a large number of log files and you need to pull out every occurrence of an IP address for analysis.
ReadyRegex includes a dictionary, so that you can look up the tokens you need to design the Regex string you need. It also provides some examples and explanation of how to construct a Regex and a live testing utility.
rename files in the directory.
You can use Regular expression(Java style).
if your device is OS2.0 or later,
You can use Exif Date / sequential num/last Modified Date.
*this application is not user friendly.
*not correspond to rename the mp3 tag. Also, I do not correspond.
if your device is OS2.0 or later,
You can use sequential num/Exif Date/last Modified Date.
You can use max 10 converted pattern history.
If you rename media files, then Gallery will not find these files.
because If you want, It is necessary to execute the media scanning again, by another way.
Please use this application program by the self-responsibility.
This application is developed by the advertising revenue.
Do not use who hates advertising.
if click once, The advertisement is not displayed few days.
*ads need permission.
*read phone state and identity permission is granted automatically. because this application supports OS1.5.
folder,directory, rename, renamer, regular expression, batch, bulk, image. photo, pict, picture, file name, format
Batch Renamer allows you to rename multiple files at the same time following the rules you define. The app is designed to be usable and simple for all users. You can find a simple tutorial here: http://youtu.be/qgN7iE_Y_K8
You can install the app also on phones, but when rating please consider that it will be optimized for small screens in the upcoming versions.
This app has been tested but should be considered as beta for now. Use at your own risk.
- User friendly
- Regex support (Java syntax)
- Rename media files (media scan will not be launched, there are many ways to do so, the simplest is reboot the device)
- Root support
- No ads
- Accessibility support (contact me if you find missing content descriptions)
- Info on the rename progress (in addition to the existing notification)
- More rules coming!
- Graphical tutorial on first launch
- Optimized interface for smaller screens
- File picker
- History of set of rules
- Other wonderful things!
I'll be happy to hear from you for any suggestion, bug, or feedback. Please click "Contact developer" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to help translate the app in other languages you can contribute here: https://poeditor.com/join/project?hash=6fa2c02276b82ed1650a36a7ffbd0a57 (if the language you want to translate in is missing write me, I'll be happy to add it)
- Sara Bressan (beta testing)
batch, bulk, directory, file, filename, folder, format, image, photo, pict, picture, regex, regexpr, regular expression, rename