EmergenSee® Personal Security System's Patented Technology sends Live Streaming Video, Audio, GPS Location and Movement to Pre-Selected Contacts* when serious and potentially dangerous situations are encountered. EmergenSee is discreet, fast and easy to use. With just one tap of the app, contacts can immediately see, hear and follow the incident as it unfolds and effectively respond with situational awareness.
LIVE VIDEO & AUDIO
Once EmergenSee is launched, it streams live video and audio to a secure server that is instantly reviewed by your Pre-Selected Contacts.
EmergenSee’s unique Geo-Fencing technology and your smartphone’s GPS ensures that your Pre-Selected Contacts will be instantly and accurately notified of your exact location, when an incident starts.
Your phone’s GPS tracks your exact location. EmergenSee will be able to share your exact location information with your Pre-Selected Contacts, even if you’re on the move.
INSTANT ALERTS / CONTACTS ALERTED
A distress email with audio/visual alerts are instantly sent to Pre-Selected Contacts, when an incident occurs.
STEALTH MODE RECORDING
Stealth mode turns your smartphone’s screen black to give the illusion that it’s off. Meanwhile, EmergenSee continues to stream information to your emergency contacts until you’ve reached a secure location.
INSTANT TEXTING NOTIFICATIONS
In a particularly tense situation, you don’t want to draw unwanted attention to yourself by making a phone call. Instead, you launch EmergenSee, start an incident, and begin instant messaging with your Pre-Selected Contacts.
EmergenSee's Pre-Set Timer Alert - The Timer will Send Alert Notices to Pre-Selected Contacts, should something happen and you are unable to communicate.
With Professional Monitoring Center or Dispatcher Packages, Mass broadcast alerts to an entire network can prevent you from walking into harms way.
REAL-TIME TEXTING (CHAT)
With Professional Monitoring Center or Dispatcher Packages, two way texting communications is available.
* Pre-Selected Contacts: EmergenSee Professional Partners, 24/7 Monitoring Center Partners, K - 12 School, University Security, Corporate Security, Family and Friends..
Getting Started with EmergenSee:
* From Your Android device - Download EmergenSee from your App Store...
* Open the App, Create Your Account and Follow the on Screen Prompts...
* Choose Your EmergenSee Plan ...
* Add Your Pre-Selected Contacts* - Notify your contacts that you have added them...
* Run A Sample Test - To insure all functions are working properly.
Now Available: Sign up with selected professional monitoring services to provide 24/7 support. You can now do this directly from your phone.
- Alert up to seven family members/friends in your network that you control with your browser or directly on your phone.
- Track the location of the person in trouble and those responding in real time on an integrated map.
- Touch the red pin identifying the person in trouble to display their current address.
- All responders are located with their own pins.
- Call the person in trouble with a single button push.
- Call any of the responders with a single button push.
- Chat in real-time with everyone in the alert session.
- Locate and call the closest Police/Fire departments to the alerting party with a single button push. (This feature currently works only when alerting party is in the US and selected countries)
- Lock your phone to hide it or to conserve battery and RUOK continues to run in the background updating your location to responders every 90 seconds.
- Monitor and respond to alerts from your browser as well.
- Register by creating a unique ID, or just use your Facebook credentials.
iHelp+® is like having a portable security alarm system. Select a family member or friend to act as your primary emergency contact. In an emergency send for help, no matter where you go there will always be someone to assist you when you need it most. With one simple touch of the button, you can request assistance via Twitter® or throught your personal contacts, it will sends your GPS co-ordinates as part of the Tweet or Text Message during a distress call or when using our Delayed Alarm, so even if you don’t know where you are, your contacts will.
• Audible and silent alarm functionality.
• 5 seconds countdown.
• Sends distress signal to our contact with your current location.
• Send Tweets to all your Twitter® Contacts.
• Add up-to 4 quick contacts for quick help in the case of emergency.
• Allows you to call text or email one of your contacts with a touch of a screen.
• Enter personal and medical information like Medical Alerts, Allergies, Primary Care Physician and Health Insurance.
• Can be easily located to inform medical responders of your crucial information.
• You can set up a custom alarm that suits your everyday activities like:
o walking to your car,
o going for a run,
o hiking in a remote location,
o walking back to your dorm room, or
o checking the mail
• Once it goes off, it can only be disabled by entering your secure pass code
• Alarm sends a distress message to your emergency contact
• Location of your device gets mapped so that upon request we can pinpoint your exact location to the law enforcement agencies and get you help quick.
• If you are in a duress situation and enter your custom PIN in reverse, your emergency contact will be notified and can alert the authorities that you are in need of help.
• Alarm screen closes making the assailant think that no alert has been sent out.
• Sends your GPS location and enables the location updates of your device so proper tracking information is available to your emergency contact.
• 4 “Quick Contacts” at a single push of a button
• Send Tweets requesting help
• Alerts include a map of your location
• Custom alarms for any situation
• Continuous tracking features in times of duress.
• Personalized medical information
NOTE: After an active alarm is started the device will enable location updates even while iHelp+® is running in the background. Once the PIN code has been correctly entered the location updates will be disabled.
* Twiter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc and is no way affiliated with iHelpPlusApps or Two Guys from Manhattan Inc.
Key features include:
- Remote arm and disarm
- Real-time text and email alerts when alarms are triggered and motion is detected*
- Remote video monitoring*
- Lighting and thermostat control*
*Purchase of additional hardware may be required
Disclaimer: Not available in all areas. Restrictions apply. Service and equipment sold separately. Services and features vary based on service package.
- Wi-Fi or 4G cellular internet connection
- Android phone or tablet running Android 4.0.2 and higher
- XFINITY Home service
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/get-your-comcast-id-or-user-name/)
Copyright 2014 Comcast
⁃ See where your friends are in real-time.
⁃ Share information about your location and status.
⁃ Knowing someone is leaving or entering a area.
⁃ Save your points of interest and share with friends.
⁃ Request updates of your friends position.
and much more...
Shareroutes is also available on the web. Visit www.shareroutes.net to see tracking history, create geofencing zones etc.
We hope you'll enjoy Shareroutes!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note: There is currently a bug in Nexus S causing it to freeze when the GPS is active. This is out of our hand at the moment, Google is working on a fix.
With the Slomins app you can secure and protect your home while on-the-go.
Slomin's Shield customers can:
- Control and manage your Slomin’s security systems.
- Control and view your Slomin’s video surveillance cameras.
For more information about Slomin's or for license information, please visit www.slomins.com or call 1-800-ALARM ME.