Enter the world of PIXEL HEROES and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before!
Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!
Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
• 30 unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
• More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a lama has hair on its body.
• 13 mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. With epic bossfights waiting!
• 3 campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
• Permadeath! You know you want it.
• A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
• Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
• Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
• Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Heroes player in the world!
• Achievements via Google Play Game Services
• Tablet support
Not played before? Try before you buy: Free version available! (link below)
"The perfect pocket-sized RPG" - pocketgamer.com
Choose one of twelve brave heroes then conquer a dungeon filled with monsters and loot! Use a tactical mixture of abilities, items, spells and cold, hard steel to fight your way to the exit. But beware! The stairs are guarded by a fearsome Dungeon Master who isn't planning on letting you past.
The full version features twelve classes with unique abilities, fifteen dungeons and a whole lot of tactical rpg-puzzle gameplay. You also get a full achievements system including unique challenges for every class.
If you completed the Free Version you can unlock your progress in this version - so you don't lose anything upgrading!
Brand new graphics from ShroomArts! Not exactly pixel art, but in the great tradition of 16-bit and console RPGs. Veterans note: the old tiles are still available from the Config menu.
So why do we call Dungeon Ascendance a roguelike puzzle game? DA has the random, proceedural level generation of a roguelike, the turn-based combat of a roguelike and the varied classes of a roguelike. But it also has the level-by-level, strategic 10-minute satisfaction of a puzzle game. There's never just 1 solution to a level but the game feels at least half a puzzle.
Sure, DA plays out differently to traditional roguelikes like nethack, ADOM, Dungeon Crawl or brogue but we like to think the heritage is still strong! Call it a strategic, dungeon-based, coffee-break, puzzle roguelike RPG if you will!
Compatible with Android phones and tablets. Care has been taken so the game runs well on low-end devices (HTC Wildfire etc.).
New tiles by ShroomArts (http://shroomarts.blogspot.com/). Old tiles by the crawl-tiles project (http://code.google.com/p/crawl-tiles/) [CC Zero]. You guys make these kind of games possible. If you like a good roguelike, check out Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, now on Android & PC!
Reviews (free & paid):
"the perfect pocket-sized RPG for players who dont want sessions to drag on for hours" - pocketgamer.com
"Is it a good game for your fifteen minute coffee breaks? Yes. Is it a good game for the twelve hour road trip to attend a wedding you don't really want to? Yes, definitely." - jayisgames.com
"a fun little romp through some classic dungeons" - RootzWiki.com
"Love it ! My favourite time killer !! Some of the classes are really-really challenging .. but I have all achievements unlocked now. Please update with new content! Can't wait !! 6 stars !!" - Google Play reviewer
"So much fun! Don't let the 16 bit graphics fool you! With regular updates that give you new goodies, this game just keeps getting better and better! Keep up the good work!" - Google Play reviewer
"Expect numb legs during toilet breaks!" - Google Play reviewer
"Rogue like Awesome!" - Google Play reviewer
"Please make a dungeon ascendance game for the desktop PC. I would play it to death." - email review
"Good remake Of old school dungeon- crawlers for android. I'm very happy i found it." - Google Play reviewer
The Kingdom of Gulinde is now falling into danger and darkness. Too many of the foul undead, vicious beasts and devious rogues are spreading through the precious kingdom. As the greatest hero of the land it is up to you to clear out the ancient dungeons.
★ Real-time movement and combat
★ Randomly generated dungeons and loot!
★ Lots of varied and powerful loot
★ Enemy and boss characters
★ Friendly, merchant and quest characters!
★ Melee and ranged combat
★ Devious traps
★ Breakable barrels, locked doors and chests
★ Mysterious shrines and portals
★ Powerful spells
★ Secrets and epic quests!
★ Auto-save system with three game slots
★ Three player character classes - Warrior, Mage and Ranger
★ Player character XP leveling-up
★ Customizable player equipment and attributes / stats
★ Unlock new character skills when leveling up!
★ Optional resurrection when killed
Android immersive mode supported for android version 4.4 onwards.
Phone and tablet devices both supported.
Full SD support (install to SD)
** Permissions explained : android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE **
These permissions allow the game to save and load game data files on the SD card.
Send any feedback or problems to -
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You got 7 days before he can start his evil ritual to summon an ancient demon from the sacrificing of the children. Each region of the realm contains some dangerous place where you can find various help and you can choose your own path to choose your rewards. But do not loose time, if you want to save all the children...
Fight monsters, grab loot, become more powerful and save the children to prevent the blood cult to summon the demon.
You can try the free version here
- Turn based RPG
- Roguelike: Dying is fun!
- 5 races
- 18 Differents classes
- More than 150 class abilities and spells for characters
- More than 100 monsters
- 20 Differents dungeons with specific rewards
- Magic system based on spell schools and magic affinity for more diversity and replayability
In this turn-based RPG you will find:
-3 character classes (berserker, cleric, huntress) with its own characteristics and skills.
-25 Levels divided into 5 locations.
-Tons of loot with random properties.
-Achievements for defeating special monsters.
-Colorful pixel graphics in 8-bit style.
Unlike many other representatives of the genre Roguelike, this game is more casual and has a lower barrier to entry.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hell-The-Dungeon-Again/419687434799280
diablo rpg dungeon crawler dragon fantasy pixel legend yore nethack
It's goal to explore dungeon and gather items thus strike out boss and escape from dungeon.
It's difficult to play.
There must be fortune.
You must be prepared for death.
Warrior heart is waiting for your challenge
Now, you are already to be a warrior.
"Gravebound is a mash-up of several fantastic gaming genres.... Definitely don’t let Gravebound slip through your fingers. This is a game you’ll want to check out."
- Randomly generated outdoor and indoor areas. Explore the bandit-filled forest, the zombie-plagued crypt, and the insect-infested cave.
- A variety of enemies, each with their own set of strengths, weaknesses, skills, and behaviors.
- 15 skills to find and master.
- Collect weapons and armors with randomized stats and properties.
- Permanent death and limited resources mean every choice matters.
- Your most powerful skills drain your sanity. Rely on them too heavily and you'll go insane!
- Unique allies, each with their own special talents, open up party-based combat... if you can find them.
- Epic and challenging boss fight plus mini-bosses.
You are a Sheriff, a member of one of the last peacekeeping forces in a slowly dying world. Your weapons are the sword, the gun, and the psychic arts. Someone has burnt your lodge to the ground and killed your fellow Sheriffs. You mean to find out why. But an army of bandits, zombies, and feral creatures stand in your way. You'll need to keep your wits about you if you intend to survive.
What is a Roguelike?
A roguelike is an RPG with permanent death (if you die, you have to start over) and randomly generated levels. Roguelikes are fun because every game is different and they can be played in long or short sessions. Examples include classics such as Angband or NetHack and newer games like Binding of Isaac or Dungeons of Dredmor.
Gravebound also has elements from strategy or tactics/tactical RPGs, particularly the Fire Emblem series. Gravebound was made for fans of roguelikes, tactical RPGs, dungeon crawlers, old school RPGs, board games, and adventure gamebooks. So give it a try!
If you'd like to try before you buy, there's a link to a free (ad-supported) version below. The free version requires you to watch a full page video ad when starting or continuing a game. If you don't see the link below it may be because the free version ad framework requires a newer Android version than Gravebound itself.
-Internet connection permission is for sending anonymous crash data. No internet connection is required to play. Perfect for the car/plane/train/bus!
-Achievements are tracked through Google Play Services. On launch, Google will ask you if you'd like to sign in. You are free to decline, but this will disable achievements. All other aspects of the game are accessible. An Internet connection is required to update achievement progress on the achievements page.
Please feel free to e-mail me with your feedback and questions!
*** HTC one M8 owners: The problem is with bad updates on the phone, not Sproggiwood. Info on fixing it can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one-m8/help/google-play-error-963-t3037545 ***
"The game just oozes personality and humor through its characters and game world." -- Touch Arcade
"The combination of adorable art, fun dialogue, bite-sized dungeons and a clear sense of progression makes Sproggiwood pretty danged difficult to put down." -- CNET
"The adorable graphics and humorous writing bring every detail to life, from talking sheep to vampiric mushrooms." -- Gamezebo
"If you're a fan of roguelikes, then this is a must buy. And if you're considering dipping your toe into that particular pond for the first time, this is a darn good place to start.” -- Pocket Gamer
Bring civilization to Sproggiwood, a story-driven, turn-based roguelike set in a humorous world inspired by Finnish mythology. Grow your civilization and plunder procedural dungeons with six unique classes. Outsmart mischievous monsters who work together in unexpected ways. No two dungeon dives are alike.
You’re a simple farmer from the peaceful island of Clog. One moment, you're tending your grove -- the next, you’re lured through a mysterious portal by a talking sheep. Now you’re the prisoner of Sproggi, a mischievous forest spirit who's built a whole village just for you. You have a simple job: tame the wild creatures that roam the forests of Sproggi's realm...
Watch Sproggi's plans go awry when you discover a rival civilization on the rise to greatness. Will you choose to befriend these curious Mushroom people and stand together, or will you crush them and claim Sproggiwood for your own? Seize the day and civilize Sproggiwood now!
Sproggiwood distills the roguelike genre down to its core fun ingredients: inspired character classes, loads of interesting loot, and procedurally populated dungeons with monsters and traps that combine to produce totally unique tactical challenges. In Sproggiwood, adventure sessions are compact and chock-full of interesting choices for you to make. Each dungeon dive follows the heroic rise of one adventurer from your civilization. Journey through teeming forests, haunted swamps, teetering cliffs, and glacial mazes to uncover your civilization's whole story.
*A wondrous and humorous setting inspired by Finnish mythology
*Brain-churning tactical combat vs. an assortment of creative monsters and traps
*Six fully unique, customizable classes: simple farmer, brave warrior, merry archer, cunning thief, brainy wizard, and creepy vampire
*Procedural dungeons filled to the brim with scrolls, potions, swords, and staves
*Town decoration mode with buildings, trees, roads, and villagers
*Minimum 1GB of RAM (minimum 200mb application heap)
*Samsung Galaxy Tab S
*Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
*Samsung Galaxy S3
*Samsung Galaxy S4
*Samsung Galaxy S5
FINAL FANTASY VI first debuted in 1994 as the sixth installment in the iconic FINAL FANTASY series. Innovations included the ability to play all the main characters as the game's protagonist, and to this day, its epic story intertwining each of their fates is still highly rated and wildly popular. The characters' dramatic performances are also highly rated, including the catastrophe occurring midway through, which delivers a particular emotional jolt to players.
With plenty of abilities available and the magicite system for controlling spells/summoning, players can develop their characters any way they want. This was also the first FINAL FANTASY game to include the Ultima Weapon, the most powerful sword of all and a recurring item in subsequent titles within the series.
The War of Magi left little but ashes and misery in its wake. Even magic itself had vanished from the world. Now, a thousand years later, humankind has remade the world through the power of iron, gunpowder, steam engines, and other machines and technologies.
But there is one who possesses the lost power of magic--a young girl name Terra whom the evil Empire has kept enslaved in an effort to harness her power as weapon. This leads to a fateful meeting between Terra and a young man named Locke. Their harrowing escape from the Empire's clutches sets in motion a series of events that touches countless lives and leads to one inevitable conclusion.
• All graphics have been painstakingly recreated, bringing the world of FINAL FANTASY VI to your mobile device for the very first time! Kazuko Shibuya, one of the graphics designers involved in the FINAL FANTASY series from the very start, personally worked on the main characters and supervised the recreation of the game's graphics.
• Square Enix's vast experience in A-list smartphone RPG titles has been harnessed in implementing intuitive user-friendly controls that make the game easy to play on touch screens. The battle interface has received particular attention, with a complete overhaul for use on your smartphone.
• This smartphone release includes the new magicites and events that were introduced in the 2006 remake.
• Some events have been optimized to be played with user-friendly touch controls.
Certain in-game conditions may cause the app to close unexpectedly on select devices. To minimize complications, please take the following precautions when playing:
- Save your game data regularly.
- Close the game via your device's application manager after exiting.
- Should the game not perform properly, power your device off and back on before relaunching.
FINAL FANTASY VI cannot be launched on devices running Android 4.4 with Android RunTime (ART) enabled. Please ensure the default runtime is selected before launching the game.
Optimized for Nvidia Tegra 3!
Now supports MOGA Pro controllers (Mode A)
PS3 and Xbox 360 Controllers (USB only)
Please note: Make sure the controller is plugged
into the device before starting the app.
From the award winning studio that brought you the great RPG's Ravensword: The Fallen King
and Aralon: Sword and Shadow, comes
RAVENSWORD: SHADOWLANDS RPG.
Ravensword brings unprecedented visuals to the RPG and adventure games
genre. Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons, collect hundreds of items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.
Enormous 3d RPG world to explore
First Person and 3rd Person on the fly switching
Gorgeous and realistic scenery
Original Soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson
Hundreds of items to use
Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
Various weapon types - Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Swords, Axes
Tons of enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures.
Tons of loot
Plenty of armor upgrades
Decision based, multi-part Quests
Reputation and Jail System
follow @cm_games on Twitter for more updates and announcements!
You are a spirit in an undead world of demons. Your "loved one's " grave has been desecrated. Fight through these corrupted lands, and bring peace to her soul.
The dungeons are randomly placed in the overworld, changing your experience each play through.
Permadeath You get one soul, and only once chance to retrieve it when you die.
Each weapon type has a unique power attack including ranged, and magic weapons.
Level up based on which weapon you use.
Randomly generated items.
Giant difficult dungeon bosses.
Enemies with disgusting faces.
Original Chip Bit music by Stress_tn.
Once you beat the game it starts over, play forever, become stronger then... a god.
In QuestLord you assume the role of a lone hero out to save the Shattered Realm from certain destruction!
A new turn-based Role Playing Game in the classic style of the legendary Computer Role Playing Games that defined the genre.
✓Dungeon crawling action!
✓Screen swiping combat!
✓More than just DUNGEON CRAWLING action!
✓Explore vast worlds and over 160 maps!
✓Not just trapped in a dungeon, explore wilderness and cities!
✓Level up by crushing your foes and finishing Quests!
✓Perma-Save game system with 3 game slots!
✓3 races to choose from Human, Dwarf, Elf!
✓Over one hundred NPCs to interact with!
✓Each race has their own starter location, making gameplay feel fresh and unique!
✓18 different quests!
✓Secrets to uncover!
✓Detailed pixel style art!
✓Over the top animations for your defeated foes!
✓Quickgame - a Perma-Death Rogue-Like to jump into uniquely random generated
✓Auto-Mapping and large detailed world map!
✓A wizard named Throzdin!!!!
While inheriting the Rogue original difficulty and rules, it has to that view of the world that has been expressed in 3D equipped with a UI that can be easily operated with the thumb one.
To such a Rogue fan who feel the catharsis what to thrill that such as survive a lot of pinch, than get high scores or to be completed game also.
** "Unity-chan" x "Rogue"
Becomes clear the game when get the "Sweets recipe" and return from the "Strange tower" by operating the "Unity-chan".
Either "Sweets Collection" will be unlocked when return from the tower.
(recipe number to obtain might be duplicates)
Let get all of the 50 recipes to raise the Unity-chan's girliness!
"Hard mode" is obtain the sweets recipe that appear on the 25th floor or higher, when brought back from the tower becomes complete the game.
"Easy mode" is appear the recipe on the 5th floor or higher, and can play in a short time.
"Normal mode" is appear the recipe on the 10th floor or higher.
Please aimed at the high score challenge to Hard mode to approach the original Rogue's difficulty!
(The score ranking is only hard mode in Leaderboard)
** About suspend the game (save)
If you want to interrupt the game, please exit by pressing the "SAVE & EXIT" icon.
It is automatically saved when you press the Home key on the mobile phone (or suspend) at the player turn.
But thank you like to end from the "SAVE & EXIT" as much as possible because it is ancillary functions.
- The automatically save function is enable at only your turn.
- The save data delete when to resume the app from the suspend state.
The save data will be removed when starting a continuation of the game by selecting the "Continue" from the title screen.
(Not be able to start over again from the save data)
!!! The collection data has been remove when uninstall the app. !!!
(except for the the "Google Play Game" achievement / leader board)
** Although the game is a roguelike game that is based on the rule of "Rogue Clone II", there are some big differences.
- Orientation are four direction (no diagonal)
- Bow is not present as an item. Able to shoot the arrow at any time if there is a number of remaining.
- Arrow will not enter the item box. Able to have maximum 99 arrows.
- In the number of the room up to 3x3 without, it has become widely complexity
- Hidden room does not exist
- Not go down to the under ground, climb the tower.
** license notes
BGM Material: Maoh-damashii
This content has been published under the "Unity-chan license".
** Please send bug report and comment from below
★★★★★ Google Play Editor's Choice ★★★★★
★★★★★ Best of 2012 - Games ★★★★★
They said it couldn’t be done… a full-scale massive 3D epic role-playing game on Android! See why it’s the BIGGEST Android game ever made!
NOTE: Additional assets downloaded after install require at least 1.7GB of free space.
RECOMMENDED DEVICE SPECIFICATION: 1GHz or higher CPU; Adreno 205, Tegra 2, SGX 540 or Mali 400 or higher GPU.
“The Bard’s Tale is easily the funniest game I’ve ever played, and I’ve played all the funny games out there.” – IGN
You are the Bard, a selfish rogue weary of pointless sub-quests and rat-infested cellars. Through magical song you summon characters to join you in battle, heal your party, and take damage on your behalf. Ready your weapon as you embark on a quest for coin and cleavage!
“Ready your weapon and bladder as you embark on this ridiculously addicting quest and the funniest adventure of the year, The Bard’s Tale” – Game Chronicles
Play The Bard’s Tale today on your favorite compatible Android device*. Prepare to immerse yourself in over 20-30 hours of adventure, featuring:
• 50 enemy types (not counting bosses!)
• A vast world to explore with towns, wild forests, rivers, castles, towers, secret dungeons, snowy mountains, caverns, haunted tombs and more
• A full cast of bizarre NPC’s
• Over a dozen special boss enemies to defeat
• 16 magical characters to discover and then summon at will to aid you
• Over 150 unique items of weaponry, armor, instruments, tokens, artifacts and loot!
• More Song & Dance numbers than any other game, including a zombie dance-off!
• Over 14 hours of outstanding voice-acting from top Hollywood talent, including Cary Elwes (The Princess Bride) as the Bard, and the inimitable Tony Jay as the Narrator
But wait! That’s not all! Enjoy these great new additions in the Android version:
• Autosave—option to save automatically when you near a save-book in game.
• Time-Savers—optional in-app purchases are available to pump up your Bard and save you time! (Note: All such items are attainable through normal game-play, with time and persistence, just as in the original console release.)
• Includes the original classic The Bard’s Tale trilogy!
+ The Bard's Tale 1: Tales of the Unknown
+ The Bard's Tale 2: The Destiny Knight, and
+ The Bard's Tale 3: Thief of Fate
“This game is satire in its sharpest form” – Cheat Code Central
Play The Bard’s Tale today!
We hear you, and we are committed to improving The Bard’s Tale for Android. Please send support questions/comments through The Bard’s Tale Support link below. You are also welcome to join the discussion and get the latest news on our Facebook product page “The Bard’s Tale”.
IT IS HUGE!
Please note: Asset installation requires at least 1.7GB of free space on your device. Thank you for your patience with the download time.
Android adaptation by Square One Games.
* Compatible with Android 2.3 and higher. XPeria Play Optimized.
Native Gamepad Support:
o Wii Classic Controller (native or with free WiimoteController App)
o Xbox 360 & Logitech F310/510/710 in X mode.
o PS3 SixAxis and Dualshock (native or with SixAxis Controller App). If using Sixaxis Controller app, use default key mappings set “Enable Gamepad” option to be “ON”.
o NYKO PLAYPAD & PLAYPAD PRO
o MOGA Controller (with MOGA app or ObsidianX IME)
o MOGA PRO (HID and Pivot App)
o GameStop Red Samurai
o Green Throttle (requires GT Arena app)
o NVIDIA Project Shield
SixAxis, WiiController & MOGA IMEs must be disabled to play original Bard’s Tale trilogy.
Supported languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russia, Korean, Polish
** The game however will still work on other Android devices, but be aware that due to the extremely demanding physics engine and procedural graphics, a powerful current generation tablet is highly recommended. If you do run into any issues however, please feel free to let me know via the support e-mail! **
** Both touch screen controls and external controllers are supported! **
In TinyKeep players will embrace the role of a hopeless prisoner held deep in a forgotten dungeon who one day wakes up to find themselves mysteriously released. Their savior is nowhere to be seen, but the cell door is broken and ajar, tempting them with the sweet scent of freedom. With nothing but a flickering lantern and a strange letter left behind by their in-mate, they must venture into the darkness and escape TinyKeep!
Lure monsters into traps, knock over fire torches to set the dungeon alight and set prisoners free to help you on your way. Enemies will work together in groups to hunt you down, and some will flee from threats. You can also take advantage of monster rivalries and lead them against each other, while you wait behind a corner as the resulting chaos ensues. There are many ways to survive in TinyKeep.
[ Key Features ]
* Procedurally generated random dungeons – no playthrough is ever the same!
* Watch your step as it can be your last! Extremely challenging Permadeath gameplay
* Explore a variety of beautiful but deadly environments. From the cold slimy walls of the dungeon to the hot fiery pits of hell, TinyKeep is a visual treat.
* Battle a variety of intelligent enemies, each one determined to make your escape as difficult as possible. Creatures work together to chase you down, flee from threats and fight each other for dominance.
* Use traps and environmental hazards to your advantage - fire, spike pits and rotating crushers hurt your enemies as well as you!
* Collect coins from fallen foes to purchase random player-altering Buffs that just might give you the advantage you need to make it out alive.
* Rescue other captives to fight along side you, but beware as you never know which ones have gone crazy trapped up in the Keep.
* Experience 3 separate endings to the game, depending on how you play.
* Hours of gameplay with Secrets that extend the experience – Discover items and weapons that can slow down time, render you invincible or provide secret saves.
* New Game+ mode for players that prefer the extra challenge!
[ Reviews ]
“Tough bosses, swarms of enemies, devious traps, and fickle environmental elements all conspire against you at every turn, making progress a thing of true difficulty, and turning every victory into a moment to savour”
4/5 – Twinfinite
“If the point to this game was to have a lot of fun, kill some things and jump with joy each time an enemy died and went BLEGH, then TinyKeep was a success!”
4.5/5 – Operation Rainfall
“Succeeding with the unorthodox combination of humour and frustration, TinyKeep is a game that will keep you panting all while pulling you in for one last escape.”
4/5 – Invision Community
148Apps: 4/5 "Sarcastically difficult"
Quest of Dungeons is a turn based dungeon crawler game featuring a good old 16-bit retro artistic look.
That thing people usually skip
An unspecific evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, so your mission is to enter his lair and defeat him. That's it, now go get him.
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, a Assassin or a Shaman you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the same place each time you play.
-4 Difficulty levels
-Permadeath - Once you die, game over man, game over!
-Shop - buy and sell items/weapons
* Streamlined roguelike gameplay, designed for mobile
* 6 heroes with unique abilities
* 10 levels of dungeon crawling
* More than 10 different monsters to fight
** This version of the application was an entry to the Trials of Oryx roguelike design competition in December 2013. You can read more about it here http://oryxdesignlab.com/trialsgames
** Follow development of Adventuring Company: slothwerks.tumbr.com and @slothwerks on Twitter.
** If you run into any issues, please email email@example.com and provide the type of phone you're seeing an issue on.
* Create and manage decks with the latest cards, including Curse of Naxxaramas (soon, Goblins vs. Gnomes!)
* Track your decks during play, helping you to keep track of which cards have been played and which are yet to be drawn
* Works great for tablet and phone
Please contact me with any feedback! The application is still in beta, and development is ongoing (via email or posted on the public github https://github.com/efarraro/deckerino/issues)