If you are looking for the best wifi optimizer then this wifi network tool must be your best choice! It is totally free, lite and fast!
Download this perfect wifi booster & Easy Analyzer and increase your wifi signal now.
How to use:
Open Wifi Booster & Easy Analyzer, watching at the wifi signal strength and move your device to other location. When you find the wifi signal has been enhanced. Then this place is the best position to obtain a better signal.
✔Display your wifi info and wifi signal strength.
✔Provide Manual boosting mode with the network analyzer to lead you to move your device to a better place .
✔Detect the available wireless hotspot, wifi tether or wifi direct as a wifi detector.
✔Monitoring and analyze your network speed in background to ensure you have the fastest network speed.
Notice: This network signal speed booster is for wifi signal only. Not for 3g 4g wireless Signal.
If you think our wifi network booster is useful, please give us 5 stars to encourage our hard work. Thank you very much!
Open wifi networks are dynamically added, providing rapid integration of new networks.
Network over 2,200,000 added to the database!
26/06/2012 - Improved server to avoid limitations
- Notification when there is an open network.
- Added options menu.
- Minor bug fix.
- Added message when the limit is exceeded the server.
- Get networks anywhere in the world.
- Minor bug fix.
- Ability to send an email to the developer.
- Now is represented on the map the radius in which networks are asking
- English translation
- Added message when there is no internet connection.
- Improvements in obtaining the location.
- Fixed bug that caused Force Close.
- Added button to refresh the map.
Every time the screen is switched on, the app checks whether Wi-Fi networks are close to previous connection hotspots/wifi-modems respectively which are permanently stored in the settings (see wpa_supplicant.conf). If no stored network is found, the Wi-Fi feature is turned off completely, otherwise it remains switched on.
- No power consuming background processes (dissolved by BroadcastReceivers)
- Substantial increase the battery life
- App without frills
- Only rooted devices: Overview over all networks + passwords
- Timer (Disable the app for a certain time)
- Turn Wi-Fi off, when the display is turned off
- We can now accept P.O. orders, bulk purchases, volume licensing, and other purchase options better suited for Enterprises. Please contact us directly at email@example.com if you need more than one copy of the app.
If you are a network administrator or a network engineer that has any WiFi / wireless on your network then you already know that you need a good WiFi network monitoring / analyzer tool or toolkit to properly manage and analyze inside your wireless network. Without the proper network tools you have no way to determine proper functionality of your WiFi network or identify security risk that comes with having wireless technology inside of your enterprise corporate LAN. As a network administrator or engineer you already have many other responsibilities with your network such as managing servers, routers, switches, workstations, inventory management, asset management, bandwidth monitoring, troubleshooting... the list is long. Make sure you have a tool that makes your wireless network management easier!
- Active Passive Pre-Deployment and Site Survey and WiFi Analyzer network tools for wireless professionals. Works on 802.11 N, G, B, and A networks (Depends on device)
Quickly perform wifi site surveys by simply double tapping on floor plan to register samples
2.4Ghz and 5Ghz wifi analyzer fully supported in all wireless tools
WiFi AP Edge Map
WiFi Channel Map
Access point filters allow you to analyze AP edge individually
Wireless security filters identify and analyze secure and non-secure (WEP, Ad-Hoc, Open) wireless networks
Sub-filters allow you to filter out weak WiFi coverage areas
Network Icons for mapping out your hardware
Export all views for email or printing
Export and Import all surveys for backup or to share with other techs using Wolf WiFi Pro
Create multiple sites
Supports and analyze broadcast and hidden SSIDs (once known to device)
Complete help documentation at www.wolfwifi.com and videos on www.youtube.com
-WiFi Scanner and analyzer with summary view and detailed view
-Channel Graph displays and analyze channels in use to easily identify congestion
-Signal Tracker helps you track down access points and adjust antennas
-802.11 A/B/G/N support (depends on device)
Wolf WiFi Pro is an enterprise class accurate wireless toolkit and analyzer for wireless professionals. Wolf WiFi Pro goes far beyond just searching for WiFi networks, now you can perform full active passive pre-deployment and site surveys, import your own floor plans, and create heat maps. Use filters to identify Open, WEP, Ad Hoc and secure networks. Monitor active 802.11 channels to identify congestion. Device WiFi management. Network icon library allows you to place icons on your floor plan to identify location of network equipment.
No PC software required. No Root required. If you like AirMagnet, Ekahau, Visiwave, Meritech, Netstumbler, inSSIDer, WiFi Analyzer, airmapper or Tamograph you will want to take a look at this app.
App is actively in development. More features and tools are on the way. Please send us your suggestions. Let's make this the best mobile site survey and analyzer tool available.
Support and documentation – Help is an email away at firstname.lastname@example.org. Full documentation can also be found by going to the home screen in the app and clicking the menu button. Additional documentation can be found on our website at http://www.wolfwifi.com. Training videos for the app can be found on http://www.youtube.com search Wolf WiFi Pro.
This plugin can't be launched by itself. You need to get QR Droid 5.3 (or greater) for free in order to use it.
You can get it here: http://q.qr.ai
ASUS Wi-Fi Projection is an easy-to-use app which enables you to project whatever is on your mobile device display through an ASUS wireless-ready projector. Showcase photos, PDFs, and MS Office files from your mobile device through a Wi-Fi network; you can even display web browser content and link it to your Dropbox storage account.
All ASUS wireless-ready projectors feature a small Wi-Fi adapter for direct wireless connections to a notebook PC, or Android and iOS devices. This eliminates the need for a video cable for presentations as files can be streamed to the projector. An Android or iOS device can also be used as a wireless remote presentations, and even to annotate slides in real time.
- View MS Office files(Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe PDF, and it also supports Sketch function and save to photo roll.
- View local photo gallery; with sketch support
- Display web pages-link and view documents stored in Dropbox
The recommended settings are selected by default. You should confirm the settings are appropriate for your usage of WiFi.
1. WiFi Auto On
- This app periodically turns on WiFi. After a while, it checks whether a WiFi connection has been made. When you do not have a WiFi connection, the phone WiFi is turned off.
2. WiFi Auto Off
- This app turns off WiFi when the phone WiFi service turned on but you are not connected to a known WiFi access point.
- Check Policy ("When screen on" or "Always")
* Please push the button("Start Application").
* This application doesn't use GPS.
This is when Android starts to drain all the juice from the battery, as it will start searching for a wireless connection, and this process requires a lot of energy, it will continue until we manually turn off the Wireless connection, or we find a hotspot.
This is where Wifi Battery Saver Widget comes to save the day!!! Once activated, it will scan for active wireless connections, if it finds that the Android device have the Wifi turned ON, but is not connected to any Wireless network, it will just turn OFF the Wifi connection! That simple!! NO ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED!!!
Once you put the Widget in the homescreen, just tap it once to activate it, and tap it again to deactivate it. :)
Add the widget to your Home Screen and one touch to switch on and off the Wifi.
** IF YOU ARE UPGRADING, PLEASE REMOVE ALL WIDGET INSTANCES AND ADD THEM NEW **
This App has 2 Widgets Simple and Advanced Widget with more details and more controls.
- Single tap to open WiFi System settings.
- More detailed information on the status.
- Shows External IP Address as well.
Send your feedback and bug reports to email@example.com
Supports 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz.
Ultra Light Application & Very Simple to use and fast.
"This application works on all devices available in market from 2.0 and Above"
With this application, you can
- Enable and Disable Wi-Fi Network
- Configure Wireless network Name & Security Password
- Monitor Number of Devices Connected to Wi-Fi Router
- Monitor Data used in both ways
- Monitor battery available for Network Breakdown.
- Receive Battery alerts if Low.
-Multiple devices can connect your wifi.
-Every wifi device like PC, other phones, PS3 can connect your wifi.
If doesn't work on your device, please send us the details, we will fix for your device asap.
PLEASE INSTALL & TRY Free VERSION(Portable Wi-Fi Router - Free) BEFORE PURCHASING THIS PAID VERSION. PLEASE TRY THIS IF HOTSPOT IS WORKING ON Limited VERSION. IF HOTSPOT NOT TURNING ON,PLEASE DON'T PURCHASE THIS.
PLEASE INSTALL & TRY Limited VERSION BEFORE PURCHASING THIS PAID VERSION. PLEASE TRY THIS IF HOTSPOT IS WORKING ON Limited VERSION. IF HOTSPOT NOT TURNING ON,PLEASE DON'T PURCHASE THIS.
HOTSPOT MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES. We found Problems in KYOCERA Devices & Verizon Networks. Please don't purchase this if you are using these models & carriers.
We have tested on some Custom ROMs, all Samsung Galaxy models and in some Motorola & HTC Models.
If doesn't work on your device, please send us the details by using 'Not working?' option, we will fix for your device asap.
Possible reasons if it doesn't work :
1. Your operator doesn't support WiFi tethering and blocks it on purpose.
2. Your phone's 3G connection is too weak.
3. Your system ROM had been modified by the manufacturer
4. You don't have a data plan on your SIM card
WE ARE FIXING THIS ISSUES IN SOME DEVICES. PLEASE TRY THIS IF HOTSPOT IS WORKING ON TRAIL VERSION. IF NOT TURING ON,PLEASE DONT PURCHASE THIS.
A Wi-Fi hotspot is that offers Internet access over a wireless local area network (WLAN) through the use of a router connected to a link to an Internet service provider or mobile 3G network. Hotspots typically use Wi-Fi technology.
Turn on Android device into Portable Wi-Fi hotspot. Share your 3g internet around you free with one click.
-Simple and fast.
-Configurable with password.
-You can secure wifi with password.
-Multiple devices can connect your wifi.
-Every wifi device like PC, other phones, PS3 can connect your wifi.
The PRO version offers below features.
1. Quick shortcut in status bar to Turn ON/OFF quickly.
2. Use for unlimited days & full features.
3. No advertisements & banners
4. Secure Data transmission through Hotspot.
5. See number of clients connected to hotspot.
6. Tool to test the speed of connection
7. Counters to keep updated with Data usage consumed.
8. Battery management & alerts when required.
• The Handover Tab shows current access point ID and name, dynamic signal strength and RSSI measurements, other access points audible to (scanned by) the device and handover events.
• The Controller Tab logs into an Aruba controller using Telnet or SSH. Various commands can be run and repeated. Special features include blinking the LEDs on a specified AP.
• The Aperf Tab is an iPerf v2 implementation (best used in client mode, but also supports server and bidirectional modes), useful for throughput testing.
• The Floorplan Tab downloads the floorplan picture and AP details from an Airwave WLAN management system or Analytics & Location Engine (ALE). It displays location and location history of a target MAC. It also shows AP locations, with configuration data including current loading, channels and power, and a simple Aruba-specific site survey function.
• An implementation of the Airwave Management Client reports device information and scanned APs to the Airwave WLAN management system.
• Scans and measurements are written to a plain-text log file. A one-button email function generates an email from an account on the device and emails this log and a number of other log files as attachments.
Aruba Utilities was developed by the CTO Group in Aruba Networks as a testbed for our research into WLAN measurement and optimization techniques. It will be of interest to network engineers with Aruba Networks WLANs, particularly those with Airwave and ALE. We would like to make this tool as useful as possible, so please send us your comments and ideas.
There are two forums for discussion. The Beta program is on a Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100638199649434481720 which will give automatic access to new Beta releases via the Google Play Store. Meanwhile we have general discussions on Airheads Social http://community.arubanetworks.com/ (search with "Aruba Utilities" for the threads like this http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Unified-Wired-Wireless-Access/Aruba-Utilities-version-64-released/m-p/127607 ).
I take individual questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
v64 additions & fixes:
!- Aruba Utilities now supports the Analytics & Location Engine (ALE) API v1.1. If ALE is enabled in settings, the floorplan and target MAC location will be taken from ALE and Airwave will be implicitly disabled.
!- special setting for ‘locate all’… Settings - Compass Offset - 99 will show location and optionally show history for all devices on the floorplan (like other Airwave and ALE functions, this needs the device to be on the floor, or ‘track my mac’ false and a real ‘track this mac’ to get the right floorplan).
!- Settings is now organized as 5 profiles. Previously stored settings will be converted to profile 0 on upgrade
!- The Email-Log command automatically attaches available non-empty files including log, floorplan view snapshot, controller telnet log, survey results (Airwave or ALE), and survey pt file.
!- Aperf now takes its initial values from the last command entered.
!- Changed color algorithm for scanned BSSIDs
!- Improvements to the iPerf and Ping implementations
!- Fixes to stop Android screen lock closing over the app
!- Red and yellow thresholds settable for rate and signal strength
!- It’s more difficult for Google Play Store to refuse to load a particular device with "uses-feature-not-required" in the manifest.
!- Improved ZMQ client to accommodate new ALE host address without restart
!- Added Wi-Fi Lock to keep Wi-Fi active when the device wants to shut it down
!- Offline floorplan caches ALE floorplans as well as AirWave
!- Added AP details on ‘current AP’ line of Handover Tab
!- Added new Aruba OUI 18:64:72
manage and schedule when your devices Wi-Fi will turn on and off. It
is very useful for saving battery life by scheduling Wi-Fi to turn off
when you know you won't be using it, like when you're at work or
asleep for example. It is compatible from OS versions 1.6 all the way
up to honeycomb and it scales up to extra large tablet screens very
If you like this app but want something that will schedule other
features as well like Data (APN), Airplane Mode, and Brightness then
check out my other app, the increasingly popular "Power Scheduler"!