This app connects your smartphone with the Fleshlight Launch KIIROO and other interactive devices so you can watch and experience interactive VR videos in the SLR app.
Use Bluetooth to pair your interactive device with the app from your phone. Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your SLR app VR headset and enjoy! From now on, interactive videos will be supported by your interactive device every time it’s turned on.
Regular usage is as simple as this:
1. Turn on your interactive device
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone and make sure it’s paired with the interactive device
3. Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your VR headset
4. Login to SLR Interactives using your SLR credentials
5. Turn on “Connect to SLR interactives” in SLR app settings menu in selection scene
6. Make sure you logged in with the same account in SLR app
7. Enjoy your interactive videos in the SLR app
The SLR app supports interactive devices for both streaming and local files. For local videos, put both video and script in the same folder and make the filename the same for both. Script must have ".funscript" extension. Automatic SLR app streaming support is going to be added soon. This means you won't need to download Fleshlight scripts, it will be all done automatically from the cloud. Simply turn your interactive device off once you are done using it.
SLR is committed to bringing you the very best VR experience.
Get in touch to ask about getting other devices and apps supported.