Going to court without a lawyer? Build skills and confidence with RePresent 2.0. RePresent 2.0 is a court simulator that will help you prepare for your day in civil (not criminal) court! This knowledge building game will allow you to navigate the following issues before you get to court.
• where to get help at the courthouse and online;
• taking time off from work, child care, and what to wear;
• gathering important documents to argue your case;
• filing court papers;
• how to talk to the judge and court personnel;
• showing evidence and questioning other people in your case.
A game for learning how to represent yourself in court for people with civil legal problems in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire.
RePresent was created by Statewide Legal Services of Connecticut in collaboration with the NuLawLab at Northeastern University School of Law, Pine Tree Legal Assistance in Maine, Massachusetts Law Reform Institute, the Legal Advice & Referral Center in New Hampshire and Northeastern University's game studies department. Funded by the Legal Services Corporation.