- single decision
- Multiple decisions
- Priority decisions
პროექტი Random.Ge შექმნილია კომპანია ITDC-ს მხარდაჭერით.
★ ბუქმარკების (სანიშნეების) სისტემის დამატება
★ რეიტინგების დამატება
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This is official application of random.ge. With this app you can read Georgian jokes, facts, toasts and more.
Project Random.Ge supported by ITDC
★ Rating system
Did you know that baby whales grow at a rate of 10lbs per hour? Or, Bill Gate's house was designed with a Mac computer? All of these and more available in this app!
Search through facts by keywords and save your favorite facts to view later!
- Over 5,000 random facts
- Save to favorites
- Search through facts
- Share with email/txt/other
- Customization settings
We love to hear from our users! Our Apps thrive on suggestions and feedback from our users. We will make every attempt to respond to comments in the Google Play Market, but for a faster and more personal approach feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this app, please first visit our FAQ page. If you still cannot find the answer to your question feel free to send us an email.
FAQ Page: http://skytrait.com/mad/android/random_facts/faq/faq.html
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BILLING - Used to make in-app purchases from within the app. Purchases are not necessary for the app to function, they only extend the available features. More information can be found at http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_integrate.html
INTERNET - This permission is used to download and view the fact database. Additionally used in the Google Play Services. Additionally used to download the fact database. More information on Google Play Service can be found at https://developer.android.com/google/play-services/index.html?hl=en-US
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to determine if the device is currently connected to a mobile data or WiFi source. Helps conserve mobile data and prevent errors.
Can't decide where to go for dinner or who should drive? No need to argue, just let the wheel decide for you! Random It! is a decision maker application with 160 pre-built decisions. Just chose a subject and spin the wheel to reveal the decision!
• Decision maker
Random It! answers to the problem of taking decision with a lot of friends. From experience, taking a simple decision like "Where are we eating?" can take a really long time with people. Random It! was designed to facilitate in a fun way these easy supposed situations.
• How it works
Random It! works with subjects. A subject is the question that you're asking like "Where should we eat?", "What should we play?" or "What to do?". There is 160 pre-built themed subjects and you can create your own. The user interface is designed to be the most simple as possible. For subjects like "Who drives?" or "Who pays?" you can define groups such as family or friends to avoid repetitions and to switch faster.
Once you select a subject, just spin the wheel and let the wheel decide for you.
• Pre-built decisions
The 160 pre-built subjects are divided in 15 categories:
General, Activity, Reading, Daily routine, Food, Game, Internet, Existential issue, Love, Movie, Music, Sport, Truth or dare, Travel and Videogame.
With that, you can take decisions for all situations.
Truth or dare category is filled with many choices, but you can add and delete choices in order to be more adapted to you and your friends. You can also create a Fortune teller category and create your most crazy questions.
- Selection of the pictures goes truly random. There is no way to choose, predict or filter next picture, be ready for Zen-like experience of contemplation the Internet.
- Application has minimal simple settings or features, and intend to keep it so.
- Endless photo frame mode allows you to turn your android device into photo frame with virtually infinite number of pictures, you may think of it as slideshow that never ends.
- Owners of the full version of the application have a chance to step one picture back anytime, free version is completely out of user’s control, and you just have to go with the flow.
- Application is smart enough to understand the orientation of the android device and tries to show vertically oriented pictures in portrait mode and horizontally oriented in landscape mode. But don’t rely too much on that, no one could predict Internet.
In addition to Google standard Policies and Terms of Service for android applications there are some guidelines you have to be aware of. Before downloading and installing Random Pictures application you must understand and agree:
- Application shows randomly selected pictures from Internet, which means there is a chance of seeing images that are not appropriate for your country or culture. There are no content filters enabled, so be aware - whatever you could possible see while randomly web-surfing, could and will be shown.
- Application shows pictures, many pictures from Internet, that’s what it does. And this requires transferring large amount of data traffic for your device. Using Wi-Fi is recommended, since mobile networking could cost extra charges from a mobile network operator.
- Do not forget - all images belong to their rightful owners, use of this application won’t give you any rights on the pictures you might see. In short – you may look, but no touching!