### Please do not download if you do not have a fully working monitor wireless device ###
Droid Dump is a gui for famous wireless auditing tool airodump-ng.
1. Rooted device
2. Wireless network in monitor mode ( you will only be able to select a wireless interface in monitor mode in settings)
3. SDcard ( for saving captured packets)
1. Basic Airodumping
2. Filter by BSSID
3. Filter by Channel
4. Filter by Encryption
5. Save capture file (requires SD card saved in DroidDump folder)
6. Copy BSSID, Client Mac
1. Fake Auth ( will require another app)
2. DeAuth client( will require another app)
3. DeAuth all clients ( will require another app)
for galaxy note 2 users can grab a supported kernel, modules and more from
cyanogen based rom http://goo.gl/QRAKY
stock rom http://goo.gl/fgd63
please install airmon to put your device in monitor mode http://goo.gl/Wv3LA
Shares Finder is a simple analog of Windows "My network places". Also, it can be used as SMB client.
- easy in use;
- fast scan;
- shows maximum network information with one click;
- provides downloading and uploading of files and folders;
- flexible scanner customization;
- tests if anonymous access to resource is available;
- determines and shows services vendor and version;
- shows DNS and NetBIOS names;
- shows hardware address(MAC) and wlan adapter vendor of remote devices.
Tags: network discovery, security scanner, network scanner, smb client, shares finder.
Tip: Android devices must Root.
2、Open WiFiDebug App and turn on it.
3、When the notification bar shows the IP address,perform PC operation. Example: Success: IP 192.168.1.131
1、Open command, execute the command cd into "[Android-S D K]/platform-tools" directory. Because the directory has "adb.exe". “[Android-S D K]” Is on your PC Android SDK directory. Example: cd D:\soft\dev\adt-bundle-windows-x86-20130219\sdk\platform-tools
2、Then execute the command: adb connect a.b.c.d:5555. If you do not enter the port, the default is 5555. Custom port, you must enter. "a.b.c.d" IP Android device's IP. Example: adb connect 192.168.1.131:5555
3、After executing the command should return "connected to 192.168.1.115:5555". In this way, you can use adb to debug on Android devices, and then you can see Android devices have been connected in the device list in the Eclipse.
Note: If the output is not "connected to 192.168.1.115:5555", please check the Task Manager to see if adb is occupied, end them.
Control your car from anywhere in the world with your smart phone
- Locate your car and show on the smart phone map
- Start your car engine from your smart phone
- Lock & unlock your car
- Monitor your car visited destination
- Remote immobilize car engine during hijack
- Monitor your children driving behavior (speeding)
Alert and Notification (via SMS and Voice call)
- Instantly alert and notify you when car alarm trigger
- SMS notify you when car battery weak
- Build in Li-ion battery that allow Revo GPS Tracking continuous operate and notify you even when car battery is being tampered and removed.
- Towing detection and SMS notify you
- All SMS notification include informations of arming status, speed, car battery voltage, location latitude and longitude, 1-click mapping link.
Other special feature
- Hidden microphone allow listen in to verify critical situation in the car
- Panic button when press will notify 2 emergency contact number with the current car location
- Optional Center Monitoring Center (CMS) subscription with 24 hour 7 days a week professional monitoring
Use WiFiPerf to test speed of WiFi network as experienced by tablet or mobile device.
Compatibility: WiFiPerf is based on iPerf3 version 3.0-BETA4 (2 Aug 2010) source code. Future updates to WiFiPerf will be compatible with iPerf 3.0.1 or newer.
Like us? Check us out at www.batoct.com.
Or try our free Android games, Steaksplosion Free and the BRAND NEW game, BittyBat!
• Matching ladder network circuit with serial/parallel capacitors, serial/parallel inductors, serial/parallel resistors, serial transmission line, open-circuit and short-circuit stub.
• Add Q, Gain (GA, GP), VSWR, Stability (Source, Load) circles
• S-parameter s2p file import capability.
• This pro version enables up to 7 matching circuit elements.
• User friendly with adjustable seek bars and edittext boxes to move element parameter and the resultant impedance value in the smith chart with high precision.
• First starting data point can be entered using either normalized impedance or reflection coefficient.
• System impedance and operating frequency can be adjusted.
• Provides additional details such as VSWR, Q, Return loss, normalized admittance value and transmission line physical length at each impedance value.
• Capable of undoing circuit element and retrieving previous states.
• Transmission line, open-circuit and short-circuit stubs can be designed with different line impedance and effective relative permittivity.
• Impedance sweep over a range of frequencies. Frequency sweep resolution can be adjusted.
• Every impedance matching stage is clearly annotated with different colored line and number.
Furthermore the App support the export into other programs like Google Maps, Dropbox, k9-Mail, Google Mail and many other programs.
A special function of the program is the filtering which allows you to directly filter the results by encryption or network name or MAC address, you can export the filter results too, or just look at them on you mobile phone with Google maps.
If you have issues with the software or want to leav a feature requst on following
The author takes NO responsibility for any damage or other issues caused by this app. Be careful to install it.
AutoAir helps you control your cellular radio automatically according to the WIFI status. Once your phone is connected to the internet through WIFI, you cellular radio will be turned off. Once your phone is losing WIFI connection, cellular radio will be turned on. This application helps you keep the WIFI and cellular radio exclusively available and keep you connected by at least one way. The motivation for this application is the free calling provided by Google Voice. With Google Voice and some other apps (see introductions below), you could make any call through WIFI or 3G without spending the minutes provided by the carrier. If WIFI is available to you all the time, this application will help you to reduce your payment to carrier to almost zero! Of course, Google Voice service is only available at the US and Canada. Sorry for other countries' users.
Free Calling Methods
Here I list several easiest way for you to use your Android Phone make and receive calls for free.
AutoAir + GrooveIP: If you have a GV account, this is the simplest way. Download and install the app, input your GV account and password, start connecting. Open AutoAir start service. That’s it, no more operation on your phone.
One more thing you need to do is go the Google Voice “SETTING”, select your phone number as Google Chat and your Cell Phone Number. You can buy GrooveIp with $4.99. After that, you can tell your friends your GV phone number without telling them your true cell phone number.
AutoAir + Google Voice Call Back Free + Skype:
The first thing is that you need to do is having a Google Voice Account. Then you need to apply a Skype-In number. Reminder, this is not free. Skype will charge you $14.99 for 3 months. It’s really cheap.
Then go to Google Voice setting, forward your phone call to your Skype-In number and your true cellphone number.
On your android phone, you need to install AutoAir, Google Voice Call Back Free and Skype. Start AutoAir service, setting your Google Voice Call Back (set “make all calls with Google Voice” and Call Back to your Skype-In number) and login your Skype. Now you could make and receive all calls for free.
AutoAir + CSipSimple + Google Voice Call Back Free: This method is totally for FREE. Those software are all free, the services they provide are also free. But this method is also the most complicated. The first step you need to get a Google Voice Account. Secondly, get a SIP provider, for instance, Sip2Sip (you could get a list of them from the list of CSipSimple). After registering, you will receive an email from Sip2Sip, telling you your SIP account and SIP server. Main is like this:
SIP address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Username: abcdef
- Domain/Realm: sip2sip.info
- Outbound proxy: proxy.sipthor.net
- XCAP root: https://xcap.sipthor.net/xcap-root
The third step is forwarding this number to a phone number. This service is provided by IPKall, totally free. Click the IPKall super-link and fill the blanks with the information you received from Sip2Sip. You then will get a number like 425-XXX-XXXX.
Fourthly, install CSipSimple and AutoAir on your android phone. Set up your account with the Sip2Sip account. Start your AutoAir service.
Fifthly, go to Google Voice Account Setting. Set your phone number the IPKall Number and your cell phone number.
Finally, install your Google Voice Call Back Free. Set make all calls with GV and set the callback number the IPKall Number.
Search Tag: Free Call, Google Voice, GrooVeIp, Skype, Airplane mode, Auto, Air, WIFI, Sip2Sip, CSipSimple, Google Voice Callback