See how high you can build your house without it falling over! Piece by piece, players take turns adding building sections to create a larger and larger tower. Don’t let the badger construction manager distract you with his nervousness as you place each shape on top of the last. Whoever places the piece that knocks the structure down loses! How high can you build?
Hold your breath as you drag the next piece to the building…Will you be able to make it?
EASY TO USE
Playing this game is as easy as tapping an object and dragging it along the touchscreen. Just try to keep a steady hand…
This is a social and digital version of a board game! Play by yourself, with a friend, or with your entire family!
Enjoy the colorful illustrations, fun animations, entertaining sound effects, and playful music while you play Wombi Tower!
Can you “keep it together” under pressure?
The ability to count and compare quantities is a basic skill each child should have before starting school. Many school systems consider this to be one of the skills essential for school readiness and success. It has been generally shown that children who have early successes in school gain the confidence to achieve even greater successes later in life.
Learn with Rufus: Numbers and Counting aims to help children to prepare for kindergarten. Children will learn the sequence of numbers, both forwards and backwards, and how to compare quantities (more and less) of various objects. The game is highly customizable to meet the needs of children with varying skills, ability levels, and learning styles.
This game was designed by Dr Holly Gastgeb, a clinical and developmental psychologist with over ten years of experience working with typically developing children and children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Learn with Rufus: Numbers and Counting is organized into six (6) parts, a tutorial and five (5) separate games:
• Tutorial - Animated counting of various fruit
• Count It! - Count the fruit
• Group It! - Count the fruit in a specified group
• Compare It! - Compare two quantities of fruit and select the set with more or fewer fruit
• Follow It! - Determine the next number in a short sequence, either forwards or backwards
• Line It! - Place numbers onto a number line
To keep children interested and motivated, the following features are included:
• Reward sets - Choose from nine different colorful child-friendly reward sets including bugs, cars, cats, dinosaurs, and more.
• Toy break - A delightful respite, the child can pop balloons as they float up the screen. This feature can be turned off if the child does not need breaks or finds them distracting.
• Positive reinforcement - Rufus does a "happy dance" and gives positive verbal reinforcement when the child answers correctly. If the child answers incorrectly, the correct answer is restated.
• Music and sounds - Child-friendly music and sounds are included throughout the game. This feature can be turned off if the child is sensitive to or distracted by sounds and music.
• Text - For children who enjoy reading, the question that corresponds to each game is presented on the screen. This feature can be turned off if the words are distracting to the child.
Additional customizable features that are present include:
• Level of difficulty - The level of difficulty can be adjusted to match the child's ability level:
Easy - Numbers go from one (1) through ten (10)
Medium - Numbers go from five (5) through fifteen (15)
Hard - Numbers go from ten (10) through twenty (20)
• Languages - Choose between English and Spanish.
For parents, educators, and therapists:
• Profiles per child - More than one child can play the game and all data will be stored under each child's name.
• Track data and statistics - At the end of the game, a graph of the child's data will be presented. Touch the graph to enlarge it, and then touch each data point to gather information about the child's performance.
• Email data - From the graph screen, if the device is capable of email, select the Export button to send yourself a CSV file of the child's progress.
For Ages 3 & Up
A perfect way for kids to practice, learn and identify basic shapes. Lessons, exercises, and games in all one app that make learning basic shapes enjoyable! A complete learning app that your child will experience!
Use this application to teach your child (ages 3 to 6) about basic shapes which will build their knowledge and provide strong foundation in geometry.
The application consists of the following:
1. Exercises to check knowledge and understanding before and after the lessons.
2. Lessons using real world objects of basic shapes: square, circle, rectangle, and triangle.
3. Four fun games for your children to practice and identify shapes from what they have learnt.
4. 108 real world objects of various shapes used in lessons and games.
Alfabots è un'app divertente ed intuitiva che aiuterà il tuo bambino ad imparare l'alfabeto e a sviluppare capacità cognitive e linguistiche.
6 Attività. Ogni attività ha 26 animazioni uniche e, deliziosamente divertenti.
Alfabots crea un’ atmosfera d'acquisizione attraverso il gioco, impegnando il bambino con tecniche d'apprendimento provate e testate.
6 Divertenti e Coinvolgenti Giochi:
IMPARA: Flashcard dell'ABC per far iniziare il tuo bambino a riconoscere le lettere ed imparare l'alfabeto.
TROVA: L'identificazione delle lettere aiuta a testare la conoscenza dell'ABC da parte del tuo bambino. Vengono mostrate quattro lettere, sempre diverse, e il robot chiede di trovare una specifica lettera.
COSTRUISCI: Questo gioco basato sui puzzle rompicapo aiuta lo sviluppo cognitivo e un incremento delle corrette capacità motorie.
RUOTA: Il gioco dei blocchi rotanti aiuta con il riconoscimento delle lettere tramite puzzle interattivi (quadrati rotanti).
SCORRI: Fai scorrere i blocchi per creare le robo-lettere.
COMPITA: Il gioco dello spelling (compitazione) introduce il tuo bambino alla creazione di parole per mezzo di lettere.
1. Tutte le lettere e tutte le parole sono narrate e completamente interattive;
2. 26 divertenti animazioni interattive di robot ed effetti sonori;
3. I risultati vengono premiati con un diverso numero di stelle a seconda di quanto efficacemente l’obiettivo viene raggiunto, aiutando il bambino a sviluppare un senso di competenza che aumenta l’autostima.
4. Include sia lettere minuscole che maiuscole;
5. L’app è universale e funziona su iPad, iPhone e iPod Touch;
6. Protezione totale per i bambini: nessun link esterno senza approvazione del genitore;
7. Nessuna informazione personale verrà richiesta o trattenuta;
8. Nessun acquisto in-App;
9. Nessuna pubblicità
Cosa imparerà il tuo bambino:
1. Primi fondamenti della lingua
2. Come riconoscere, leggere e pronunciare lettere maiuscole e minuscole
3. Riconoscimento di forma e struttura delle lettere
4. Coordinazione mano-occhio
5. Corrette capacità motorie
6. Sviluppo di efficaci abilità di risoluzione di problemi
7. Allenamento mnemonico
In this edition of Oliver's ABC we look at ABC animals. Each page has interactive animated animals, sounds and voice narration.
Every letter is a unique, interactive animal! Kids learn their ABCs through play and fun interaction with the animals by making the Dog bark, the Owl hoot or the Bear roar. The memorable interaction engages children, help learning and aid in development.
• Colorful and fun characters engage your child
• Flip book swipe feature makes scrolling back and forth between pages easy for any age
• Uppercase and lowercase letters
• Fully voice narrated letters and animal names (A, Alligator, A is For Alligator)
• Develops reading foundational skills
• Memorable and unique animal interactivity keep your child coming back for more
A new generation of storybooks awaits you with the first of the Tidy Mice series "A Tidy Tale of a Tatty Town". Created for the iPad and iPhone by Illustrator Gloria Francella and written by Gioia Francella.
Join the Tidy Mice on a fun adventure as they clean up a tatty town and help make it all shinny and new again.
Read aloud to your children and play together on each page with fully interactive elements, beautiful sounds and music or follow along with the narrator as he tells the fun tale of the Tidy Mice whilst they clean up a tatty town. Enjoy beautiful illustrations, fun animations and find new characters and objects to play with on every page. Reading books has never been so much fun!
• Fun and bright illustrations
• 2 Reading Modes: Read To Me and Read it. Read with your children or let them read.
• Discover fun sounds and interactive animations on every page
• 11 beautiful scenes
• Turn pages easily
• Hints and Tips on every page
• A great little interactive card match games
• 6 Great jigsaw puzzles to complete
• Available for both iPhone and iPad.
Visit our website: www.smallbytesdigital.com
Kid's interactive books, Tidy Mice, Tales, interactive, children's book, kids book, Kid's books, mouse, mickey, story book, interactive kids book, Children's Books, Fun, age 4, age 5, age 6, age 7, age 8, Games, Interactive books for kids, toddlers, babies, apps for kids,