The ability to count and compare quantities is a basic skill each child should have before starting school. Many school systems consider this to be one of the skills essential for school readiness and success. It has been generally shown that children who have early successes in school gain the confidence to achieve even greater successes later in life.
Learn with Rufus: Numbers and Counting aims to help children to prepare for kindergarten. Children will learn the sequence of numbers, both forwards and backwards, and how to compare quantities (more and less) of various objects. The game is highly customizable to meet the needs of children with varying skills, ability levels, and learning styles.
This game was designed by Dr Holly Gastgeb, a clinical and developmental psychologist with over ten years of experience working with typically developing children and children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Learn with Rufus: Numbers and Counting is organized into six (6) parts, a tutorial and five (5) separate games:
• Tutorial - Animated counting of various fruit
• Count It! - Count the fruit
• Group It! - Count the fruit in a specified group
• Compare It! - Compare two quantities of fruit and select the set with more or fewer fruit
• Follow It! - Determine the next number in a short sequence, either forwards or backwards
• Line It! - Place numbers onto a number line
To keep children interested and motivated, the following features are included:
• Reward sets - Choose from nine different colorful child-friendly reward sets including bugs, cars, cats, dinosaurs, and more.
• Toy break - A delightful respite, the child can pop balloons as they float up the screen. This feature can be turned off if the child does not need breaks or finds them distracting.
• Positive reinforcement - Rufus does a "happy dance" and gives positive verbal reinforcement when the child answers correctly. If the child answers incorrectly, the correct answer is restated.
• Music and sounds - Child-friendly music and sounds are included throughout the game. This feature can be turned off if the child is sensitive to or distracted by sounds and music.
• Text - For children who enjoy reading, the question that corresponds to each game is presented on the screen. This feature can be turned off if the words are distracting to the child.
Additional customizable features that are present include:
• Level of difficulty - The level of difficulty can be adjusted to match the child's ability level:
Easy - Numbers go from one (1) through ten (10)
Medium - Numbers go from five (5) through fifteen (15)
Hard - Numbers go from ten (10) through twenty (20)
• Languages - Choose between English and Spanish.
For parents, educators, and therapists:
• Profiles per child - More than one child can play the game and all data will be stored under each child's name.
• Track data and statistics - At the end of the game, a graph of the child's data will be presented. Touch the graph to enlarge it, and then touch each data point to gather information about the child's performance.
• Email data - From the graph screen, if the device is capable of email, select the Export button to send yourself a CSV file of the child's progress.
For Ages 3 & Up
You’re looking for something to help your animal-loving preschooler develop the solid foundation they need for literacy success and you love the idea of putting basic skills in context rather than teaching them in isolation.
Preschoolers ABC Playground is the app for you. Designed to engage preschoolers and help them learn the basics, the app also grows with your child. As your little ones are learning their letters you can show them how they are written and how they fit together to make words. As your child’s confidence increases, Preschoolers ABC Playground gives them a way to both learn and practice writing and reading - all in just one app. For breaks, rewards or just fun, the app also includes a simple but addictive physics game - the more your kids learn and practice, the more they get to play!
While playing the games in Preschoolers ABC Playground your child will be learning:
• Letter sounds and names
• Upper and lower case letters
• Alphabetical order
• How to put letters together to create basic words
• How to write both upper and lower case letters
• 5 different fonts are available
• 6 different languages are supported, plus options for either American, Australian or British English.
The 7 different sections in the app are:
• FLASHCARDS. Introduce each upper case letter by both name and sound, together with a different animal to associate with every letter. You can also choose to trace each letter to demonstrate how it’s written.
• ALPHABET. The first exercise in this section shows upper and lower case letters in alphabetical order, together with their animal partners. A matching game then gets your kids dragging and dropping upper case tiles onto their lower case counterparts or vice versa. A third exercise asks your child to pair together upper case letters with the correct animals.
• PAIRS. There are three versions of the classic memory card game in this section. Match upper case letters, upper and lower case letters or upper case letters and animal pairs.
• WORDS. Unscramble letters to spell animal names. There are three different levels of difficulty - beginner, advanced and Pro.
• PRACTICE. Gives your kid lots of practice tracing upper and lower case letters.
• WRITE. A drawing board where children can practice on either a blank page or one with ruled lines. If they want to copy letters then there are tiles available that they can drag and drop onto the board.
• YETI and his flying apple(core) - as a break, a reward or just for fun! If your child is spending too long playing this game then you can either limit their playtime in settings or hide the game completely.
This app was developed by me together with my children, incorporating feedback from parents and educators. It won the Editor’s Choice Award from Children’s Technology Review and ipadeducators.com gave it 5/5 stars, saying:
“Simply put, this is the best app we have yet seen for early letter learning. The attention to detail and range of options is outstanding and we highly recommend it for Early Years teachers.”
And you don’t have to worry about your children playing independently with my apps because I take their privacy and online safety very seriously. My apps include:
• no links to websites outside the app
• no ads
• no data collection or tracking
• no social media sharing
• no in-app purchases
I also value your feedback so please email your comments or questions to email@example.com
Watch the trailer: http://youtu.be/jrhvBTq5AVQ
+++ AWARD WINNING APP +++
• Children’s Technology Review - EDITOR’S CHOICE 2013
• 3rd Place as BEST TEACHER APP 2013 at the Best App Ever Awards
• 5 Star EAS Certification and EAS Recommended status by the Educational App Store
• Gold Award for excellent learning Apps by KinderAppGarten.de
• 5/5 REKOMMENDERAS by Pappasappar.se
★★Learn your ABCs with MoMo. Momo ABC Alphabet. Baby, Pre-K, Toddlers, Preschool and Kindergarten children learn English language through Montessori play activities: Alphabet, sounds, vocabulary, pronounce.
★★Alphabet A ~ Z read, write and collect 52 cards with the English word.
★★Ugly Fox Cub “MOMO”
★★Species : Fox
★★Gender : Male
★★Age : 3 years old
★★Used to get teased about his unusual looks, but he is a cute little fox character who is so smart and caring that he will be loved by all his neighbor friends.
Alfabots è un'app divertente ed intuitiva che aiuterà il tuo bambino ad imparare l'alfabeto e a sviluppare capacità cognitive e linguistiche.
6 Attività. Ogni attività ha 26 animazioni uniche e, deliziosamente divertenti.
Alfabots crea un’ atmosfera d'acquisizione attraverso il gioco, impegnando il bambino con tecniche d'apprendimento provate e testate.
6 Divertenti e Coinvolgenti Giochi:
IMPARA: Flashcard dell'ABC per far iniziare il tuo bambino a riconoscere le lettere ed imparare l'alfabeto.
TROVA: L'identificazione delle lettere aiuta a testare la conoscenza dell'ABC da parte del tuo bambino. Vengono mostrate quattro lettere, sempre diverse, e il robot chiede di trovare una specifica lettera.
COSTRUISCI: Questo gioco basato sui puzzle rompicapo aiuta lo sviluppo cognitivo e un incremento delle corrette capacità motorie.
RUOTA: Il gioco dei blocchi rotanti aiuta con il riconoscimento delle lettere tramite puzzle interattivi (quadrati rotanti).
SCORRI: Fai scorrere i blocchi per creare le robo-lettere.
COMPITA: Il gioco dello spelling (compitazione) introduce il tuo bambino alla creazione di parole per mezzo di lettere.
1. Tutte le lettere e tutte le parole sono narrate e completamente interattive;
2. 26 divertenti animazioni interattive di robot ed effetti sonori;
3. I risultati vengono premiati con un diverso numero di stelle a seconda di quanto efficacemente l’obiettivo viene raggiunto, aiutando il bambino a sviluppare un senso di competenza che aumenta l’autostima.
4. Include sia lettere minuscole che maiuscole;
5. L’app è universale e funziona su iPad, iPhone e iPod Touch;
6. Protezione totale per i bambini: nessun link esterno senza approvazione del genitore;
7. Nessuna informazione personale verrà richiesta o trattenuta;
8. Nessun acquisto in-App;
9. Nessuna pubblicità
Cosa imparerà il tuo bambino:
1. Primi fondamenti della lingua
2. Come riconoscere, leggere e pronunciare lettere maiuscole e minuscole
3. Riconoscimento di forma e struttura delle lettere
4. Coordinazione mano-occhio
5. Corrette capacità motorie
6. Sviluppo di efficaci abilità di risoluzione di problemi
7. Allenamento mnemonico
In this edition of Oliver's ABC we look at ABC animals. Each page has interactive animated animals, sounds and voice narration.
Every letter is a unique, interactive animal! Kids learn their ABCs through play and fun interaction with the animals by making the Dog bark, the Owl hoot or the Bear roar. The memorable interaction engages children, help learning and aid in development.
• Colorful and fun characters engage your child
• Flip book swipe feature makes scrolling back and forth between pages easy for any age
• Uppercase and lowercase letters
• Fully voice narrated letters and animal names (A, Alligator, A is For Alligator)
• Develops reading foundational skills
• Memorable and unique animal interactivity keep your child coming back for more
A new generation of storybooks awaits you with the first of the Tidy Mice series "A Tidy Tale of a Tatty Town". Created for the iPad and iPhone by Illustrator Gloria Francella and written by Gioia Francella.
Join the Tidy Mice on a fun adventure as they clean up a tatty town and help make it all shinny and new again.
Read aloud to your children and play together on each page with fully interactive elements, beautiful sounds and music or follow along with the narrator as he tells the fun tale of the Tidy Mice whilst they clean up a tatty town. Enjoy beautiful illustrations, fun animations and find new characters and objects to play with on every page. Reading books has never been so much fun!
• Fun and bright illustrations
• 2 Reading Modes: Read To Me and Read it. Read with your children or let them read.
• Discover fun sounds and interactive animations on every page
• 11 beautiful scenes
• Turn pages easily
• Hints and Tips on every page
• A great little interactive card match games
• 6 Great jigsaw puzzles to complete
• Available for both iPhone and iPad.
Visit our website: www.smallbytesdigital.com
Kid's interactive books, Tidy Mice, Tales, interactive, children's book, kids book, Kid's books, mouse, mickey, story book, interactive kids book, Children's Books, Fun, age 4, age 5, age 6, age 7, age 8, Games, Interactive books for kids, toddlers, babies, apps for kids,