smallcases are portfolios of stocks & ETFs based on themes and strategies.
These stock portfolios are created & managed by investment experts. Investing in smallcases is as easy as breathing; just choose your investment idea and let the experts do the hard work.
Get started with smallcase by connecting your demat account; choose from popular brokers like Kite by Zerodha, Groww, Upstox, and more.
With smallcase, get access to stock portfolios built for all your investment needs.
Download the smallcase app to get:
- 500+ expert-curated stock & ETF portfolios created by SEBI-registered investment experts
- Readymade stock portfolios based on popular themes and strategies
- Stock portfolios built for long-term investing and wealth creation
- All stocks directly in your demat account
- A demat account, if you don’t have one
Choose from India’s most sought after stock brokers like - Kite by Zerodha, Groww, Upstox, ICICI Direct, HDFC Securities, IIFL (Indiainfoline) Securities, Angel One, Motilal Oswal (MOSL), Axis Direct, Kotak Securities, 5paisa, Alice Blue, and Nuvama
- The ability to invest lumpsum amounts or start SIP in stocks
- Timely rebalance updates (buy, sell and weightage change triggers for your stocks) from experts to update your portfolio over time depending on market movements and other factors
- The ability to Watchlist; track the performance of your investments against benchmark indices
- Insights on how investment experts form their decisions toward investments
Investing in expert-curated stock portfolios is super simple! All you have to do is -
- Install the app
- Connect your existing demat account
- Choose a readymade stock portfolio to suit your investment needs
- Subscribe to or invest in a smallcase
- Voila, you’re now invested in the stock markets through a diversified stock portfolio
Also, there is NO lock-in period or NO exit charges on smallcases; flexible stock investing at its peak!
smallcase can help -
If you prefer stock portfolios over single stocks:
smallcases are readymade portfolios created by investment experts.
If you lack technical knowledge about the stock markets:
All smallcases are created by SEBI-registered investment experts who do the heavy lifting around research and technical analysis for you.
If you lack the time to monitor market movements and tackle volatility:
smallcases get periodically rebalanced by their managers. You can log in with your demat account (ex: Kite by Zerodha, Upstox, Groww, etc) and rebalance.
If you want to start an SIP in stocks:
SIP is a time-tested strategy for growing investments. smallcase lets you start a SIP into stock baskets, just like you would do with a mutual fund.
If you want to diversify your portfolio:
There are over 500 unique investment ideas to explore on smallcase. If you want to diversify your investments or just try out an investment idea, you can find a smallcase that fits your needs.
No lock-in period; you can withdraw your money any time:
smallcases don’t have any lock-in period or exit charges. You can withdraw money to your bank account anytime you want by exiting a smallcase.
NOTE: Equity Investments are subject to market risk. Read all the related documents carefully before investing. Investors should consider all risk factors and consult their financial advisors before investing. Representations are not indicative of future results. The quoted smallcases are exemplary and not recommendatory.
For further disclosures, visit: https://www.smallcase.com/meta/disclosures