Struggling to build and maintain a meditation habit?
This 5-star app helps you to build a meditation habit with guided meditations, a beautiful meditation timer, a worldwide community and a way to keep a record of how much you meditate all in the one place.
ZenFriend is simple, beautiful and easy to use.
- Guided meditations for beginners and advanced meditators
- Easy, customizable meditation timer with the ability to track sessions
- Keep a record of how much you meditate all in the one place
- Meditation Journal: Log your thoughts after each session (meditation diary)
- Soft bells and chimes to start and end your meditation session
- Choose 1, 2 or 3 sounds for your beginning and ending bells
- Meditation Tracker: See detailed stats around the number of sessions and average duration
- Add interval bells to customize your sessions
- Save your favorite configuration as Presets for easy access
- If you wish, set a daily or weekly reminder and be gently nudged
- A simple, easy to use an app not overloaded with features
- ZenFriend is a global meditation community, to make the world a better place
- Our vision is to build a useful meditation utility for practitioners
- We aspire to build a global community with possibly millions of users, to motivate and inspire one another
- While this app is inspired by Buddhist meditation, it is not a religious app. We support all forms of meditation.
- Our only purpose is to help people on their inner, spiritual path.
- We make our practice visible, and by doing so we inspire others.
- We don't evangelize. We do not aspire to convert anybody. Our practice is an offer, an inspiration. Everybody can decide to engage with this offer or not.
- An app can only be a tool. We are convinced that an app can be an excellent one. However, it can never replace actually going the path, which everyone has to do by himself.
- May we learn a new way of living.
- May all beings find inner peace and fulfillment.
- May all beings be free from harm and suffering.
We're always excited to hear from you!
If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org