The player which has the first 3 symbols in a line wins the game.
Play against the computer or chose the two player mode.
Note: The main focus of the first release is on the two-player mode.
- improved artificial intelligence
- different levels of difficulty
There are 4 types of questions through the game:
- What does the animal eat?
- Where does the animal sleep?
- Which is a wild animal?
- Which is not a wild animal?
The game has three game modes:
- 10 Questions mode: the game presents a set of 10 questions carefully selected to bring together food questions, animal house questions, wild and tame animal questions. Results are shown at the end, maximum score is 100 points.
- Time Trial mode: you have 60 seconds to answer as many questions as you can. The questions are randomly selected so the variety is even greater.
- Survival mode: in here you play until you make your first mistake. There is no upper limit of the score. May the best player win.
The game has been tested on kids and was carefully crafted to be relevant to their expectations.
An adult is still needed to guide the child though the game and explain to him/her what differences are between certain foods or items.
Each animal has more "good" foods from where to choose so each question is unique. The position of the correct answer is also randomly chosen so the child cannot learn it's position and cheat the game.
Please comment and leave suggestions. If you don't like the game, don't rate bad but instead leave a suggestion on how to improve the game.
* Receive notifications and reminder alerts
* Record due dates, lent dates, payments/installments
* Add payments and view payment history.
* Option to email records.
* Supports search on database.
* Multiple currencies supported.
* Contacts DB integrated into app.
* Keep track of your personal loans, monthly payments, bills, etc,.
* All features available in this app for a low price. No free and expensive paid versions or any marketing gimmicks!
* Any new features, you want added send an email to email@example.com. We will add it.
* Never forget any favors done or received
* Notifications sent for redeemable favors on redeem date.
* Purple hearts awarded for good Karmic deeds
* Share your purple heart count on Facebook and Twitter
* You can keep tab on which friend has the highest number of purple
hearts, to remind you of true friends and people who care about you.
* Wonderful concept of award system based on good deeds can be
introduced to children.
* Set redeemable type to cash, chocolates, kisses, errands, etc,.