‘Road Assist’ application has the road assist function to provide effective and fast services for the domestic Benz vehicle customers.
The official customers of ‘Mercedes-Benz Korea’ can experience the top quality services, which are provided by ‘Mercedes-Benz Korea’, such as emergency care request, break down reports, official service center information, and other features with the service helper in a more convenient and smarter way.
Also general smart phone users can install and use the high quality additional features that are provided by ‘Mercedes-Benz Korea’ such as the GPS driving mode and parking location information.
** Detailed information on the main features of the ‘Mercedes-Benz Korea’ Road Assist **
1 Road Assist
1) Emergency assist
- Able to connect to the official Mercedes-Benz Korea’s call center/ emergency rescue/ police station with one-click.
2) My All Contacts
- Able to text the basic profile information and current location in case of emergency to next of kin.
3) Accident/Breakdown report
- Able to manage accident/breakdown situations fast and convenient. It is stored as a type of report document,
- Also it enables the user to send e-mails to the customer center or your e-mail account to manage accident/break down process smoothly.
4) Supports the flashlight function.
2. ‘Mercedes-Benz Korea’ official service center information
- You can conveniently check out the information about the Mercedes-Benz Korea’s domestic official service centers through the Google map.
- You can look for a service center that is the closest to your current location.
- Supports the Augmented Reality (AR) search, which is the peak of the smart phone location-base technology.
3. GPS driving mode support
- Supports the exquisite GPS driving mode that you can conveniently use in daily driving.
- Also HUD (Head-Up Display) mode, which is supported by charged applications, is provided free-of-charge.
4. Parking location information management function
5. ‘Mercedes-Benz Korea Ltd.’ introduction
6. Connection with official Mercedes-Benz Korea mobile website
- You can connect to official Mercedes-Benz Korea mobile website to check out the latest news and information about Mercedes-Benz in real time.
The clear structure of the four vehicle division (""Passenger cars"", ""Vans"", ""Trucks"" and ""Unimog"") contributes to user-friendly navigation. All of these divisions are continually adding to and expanding on the new model series.
Here you will find useful information ranging from animated explanations of vehicle features and important tips in the event of a breakdown, to the practical keyword search function. Set bookmarks to call up your favorite content directly or use the visual search function to explore your vehicle.
The contents of the Operator's Manual are available both on and offline. Current information on additions to the content can be found under the ""News"" section.
In the case of further issues or inquiries, please click ""Go to developer's website""."
Galaxy Tab 4
Google Nexus 7