The smartbuy is an application for phones and tablets that helps in making decisions on financings and negotiations for the purchase of vehicles, dwelling, department stores as well as loans.
Through the calculation of instalments, interest rates and other crucial information, smartBuy will support you for conscious and clever consumption. Improve your negotiating power with information.
The best and most complete Mortgage simulator in the palm of your hand. Smartbuy includes all information used in banks and financial institutions: Life and Property insurances, where you can inform them in absolute values or in percentage, as well as the administrative fee and equity rate.
all about us here: http://appsmartbuy.blogspot.com.br/
join us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/appsmartbuy
follow us: https://twitter.com/appsmartBuy
Its main functions are:
* Financing: Find out how much you're paying - total value, interest, compare with your application and plan to pay in cash.
* Saving: Design your money in the future and discover how soon reaches your goal.
* Negotiate: What is the value of the installment that fits in your pocket depending on the time of your debt? Learn how much you are effectively paying, as well as your balance and negotiate reduction in the interest rate charged.
* Mortgage: Do not let the dream of home ownership become a nightmare.Visualize your commitment to installments in the coming months and get rid of the interest paying the outstanding balance. CPM or CAM? , Compare them with actual information.
A constant payment mortgage (CPM) is what one would see as the standard or normal type of repayment system. Payments are equal (usually monthly), and the amortization of the loan is really slow. During the most of the repayment term, you will be paying mostly interest, and only a little bit of the principle.
A constant amortization mortgage (CAM) is different from the CPM in that it pays a constant amortization. The payments will start off larger in the beginning but will decrease as time passes because the amount of interest paid decreases.
And more ..
* Access the features through the menu of your device;
* Graphically analyze the results;
* Share data by e-mail;
* Inquire, suggest, share your experience with us on twitter, facebook or blog.
For long-term financing, it is common practice to indexation based on equity rate and is intended to offset the effect of inflation.
* How to take into account and other fees?
That is, suppose a 2.8% addicional taxe on funding of 30,000. So the amount financed is actually of 30,840. Thus, the amount financed, requested by the application, must be the value of the property itself + added taxe + Insurance + Other possible, clarify each of these items with your lender.
Recommended to remove the DEMO version before installing the full version.
- Internet access required for adverts and analytics
- External storage access required to store email attachments prior to sending