Scribd gives you unlimited access to more than half a million e-books and 30,000 audiobooks, including New York Times bestsellers, Pulitzer Prize winners, and reader favorites across every genre, as well as the personalized tools to help you find the ones you’ll love, all for $8.99 a month. Available in nearly every country and 80 languages on mobile, tablet & web. Even better, your first month is on us, so you can try us out risk-free.
Ready to start reading? Try a month of Scribd for free - sign up in the app.
~ Features ~
• Unlimited access to more than half-a-million e-books.
• Unlimited access to more than 30,000 audiobooks.
• Personalized recommendations & thoughtful editors' picks recreate the feel of browsing a neighborhood bookstore.
• Build your library and organize your books just the way you like them.
• Sync between all your devices
• Millions of user-contributed documents, all easily searchable.
~ Praise for Scribd ~
"Movie lovers have Netflix, music lovers have Spotify -- and book lovers (whether they read literary fiction or best-selling potboilers) now have Scribd."
"[Scribd] is a place where you can browse and skim and read whatever strikes your fancy..."
"For less than the price of buying one new book a month (e- or otherwise), you can wander through more than 50,000 books."
Want to see what we’re up to?
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/Scribd
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scribd
Got questions? Check out our FAQs. http://www.scribd.com/faq
Protocolpedia app is an essential resource for every scientist and lab researcher. Get offline access to hundreds of complete protocols and collect your favorites in one place. Protocolpedia keeps your lab methods organized for easy access conveniently from your app.
Other features include offline calculators,live forum to interact with fellow researchers right from the app, multimedia access to view educational videos and lab methods. Forums and videos require wi-fi or cellular internet.
Protocolpedia app is an adaptation of www.protocolpedia.com, the largest growing website on lab methods and protocols. Same login can be used for the website and app.
-Live forums: Instant and live posting of messages straight from your phone. Messages are simultaneously added to the website .
-Complete protocols in many categories including Molecular biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Histology, Immunology and many more.
-Calculators: Dilution,Molarity, Oligo Resuspension & PCR Mastermix. (More to be added soon)
-Videos:Useful videos on lab methods and learning new techniques.
Protocols and calculator can be accessed offline. Updated protocols can be downloaded when available.
Developed by Huemedscience.com
Please Share and Rate this App
In this app You will find all books realated to Programmings,Only Direct Download.
Available eBooks related to
IT eBooks for Android,
IT eBooks for HTML , HTML5 , ASP.net
IT eBooks for C#
IT eBooks for vb.net
IT eBooks for C
IT eBooks for C++
IT eBooks for J#
IT eBooks for ADO.net
IT eBooks for AndEngine
IT eBooks for Game Development
IT eBooks for Java
IT eBooks for Core Java
IT eBooks for PHP & MySQL
IT eBooks for jQuery
IT eBooks for C# and VB
IT eBooks for Web Developers
IT eBooks for PHP Web Services
IT eBooks for SQL
IT eBooks for Mobile Web
IT eBooks for Python
IT eBooks for Ajax
IT eBooks for Rails
IT eBooks for Ruby
and more than 2K Books Available
Available books of Following publishers
No Starch Press
The Pragmatic Programmers
FREE DICTIONARY OF THE MONTH!
English-French and French-English Slovoed Classic talking dictionary
Available until March 1, 2015.
#1 DICTIONARY TECHNOLOGY IN THE WORLD
180+ dictionaries for 35+ world languages available for in-app purchase
35+ branded dictionaries, including English Chambers, Spanish VOX, Arabic Malayin, Irish Focalbeo, Turkish Redhouse, Collins and Enciclopèdia Catalana titles.
Full wordlist and 100 sample translations of each dictionary to preview before buying.
The app allows you to easily and quickly navigate through and try out any of 180+ dictionaries for 35+ world languages, including Arabic, Vietnamese, Czech, Swedish, Turkish, Uzbek, Latin, Hebrew etc, as well as experience the most advanced search, learning and translation features.
Now you can make sure that a dictionary complies with your language level and contains all the words you need before purchase. Full-fledged versions are available for buying with the in-app dictionary catalog.
Slovoed's convenient and advanced search methods allow you to find any word in a number of different ways:
• Headword search
• Full text search
• Search for anagrams (bat-tab)
• Search within entries to narrow down and quickly navigate larger entries
• Wildcard search to find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling
• Similar words search in case of misspelling
TRY SMART SLOVOED TRANSLATION ENGINE!
• Full text search feature allows looking up words more efficiently throughout the whole dictionary content, including headwords, idioms and usage examples.
• Search the words by voice with Google Voice recognition service (Available for OS 2.2 and higher), take a picture of text and translate it with Google Goggles or enter the word with your own handwriting using Paragon's PenReader handwriting recognition software.
• Easy copy-and-paste functions allow unknown words or phrases to be copied from an active application like the web browser or email to the clipboard, and automatically translated by switching back to dictionary.
• Translate unknown words or phrases from any application (web browser or email) using the Share button. The feature allows you to send copied text to the dictionary directly and get the translation in one click! (Available for OS 4.0 and higher).
• Morphology modules help to translate words in any grammatical form (for English, French, German, Spanish and Russian dictionaries).
LEARN LANGUAGES WITH SLOVOED!
• Audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers (available for English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese and Spanish languages).
• Full linguistic information – with declension and conjugation tables – is included, making Slovoed a must-have for any language scholar (for English, French, Spanish and Russian).
• Favorite articles to quickly access and revise frequently searched words.
ENJOY THE MOST COMFORTABLE WORK
• Search History to quickly access the last 100 words looked up.
• Hyperlinks between articles and directions.
• Flexible font size settings for your comfort.
• No Internet connection required.
About Paragon Software Group
Since its founding, Paragon Software Group has provided premium software applications and unique technologies that allow users of every computing platform to be more productive, whether working at a desk or learning on the go with a tablet or smartphone. Paragon Software’s mobility product portfolio includes more than 350 electronic dictionaries, encyclopedias and phrase books in the widest combination of over 40 languages, with databases provided by the world’s leading publishing houses, such as Chambers, Cambridge, Duden, Oxford, PONS, Van Dale, VOX, and others.