Computer Number System
Computer related basic FAQ
- Complete 'The Information Technology Act 2000' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to view them
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 10 March 2015 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
DOT Website : http://www.dot.gov.in/act-rules/information-technology-act-2000
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at:
There are over 100 stories in the app. These are grouped in eight parts. A page at the beginning of each part tells briefly what is found in that part. The stories appear in the order that events occurred in history.
Feature this app you can :
- Find word / sentence on story.
- Bookmark page.
The IT Rules of 2011(All 23 Rules)
Cyber Law of India
Cyber Crime Law of India
Data Protection Act of India
Ecommerce & Electronic Evidence law
Cyber Law Consulting
Steknite akreditovana IT znanja i veštine sada još lakše, preko vašeg mobilnog telefona ili tablet uređaja.
Na raspolaganju vam je školovanje na najsavremenijim studijskim programima za tražene IT oblasti: Organizacija poslovnih sistema (IT), Informacione tehnologije, Računarska multimedija i Elektronsko poslovanje.
Promenite način na koji ste do sada učili i iskusite nešto potpuno jedinstveno na ovim prostorima. Aplikacija omogućava da još efikasnije savladate predviđen nastavni program i steknete tražena IT znanja, pružajući maksimalnu slobodu u učenju i proširujući iskustvo tradicionalne učionice.
Uz ITS Android aplikaciju moći ćete da:
- pristupate materijalima za učenje bilo kada i bilo gde;
- rešavate testove i proverite stečeno znanje;
- preuzimate dostupne nastavne materijale;
- pristupate brojnim multimedijalnim i interaktivnim sadržajima;
- uživo pratite Live stream predavanja i edukativnih seminara;
- prisustvujete chat i whiteboard konsultacijama sa profesorima;
- ostanete povezani sa profesorima i van časa;
- razmenjujete savete sa kolegama;
- budete u toku sa svim informacijama vezanim za studije i oblast za koju se školujete.
This is an extremely useful tool for IT, especially students in information technology.
Wish you reap success in work and learning.
Browse, sample, and binge on New York Times bestsellers, Pulitzer Prize winners, popular audiobooks, acclaimed comics & graphic novels, and more. All for $8.99 per month, less than the price of a paperback.
Discover recommendations tailored to you based on titles you’ve loved, or explore hand-picked favorites from our editors. Store titles right on your device and take your library with you wherever you go.
We’re available in 80 languages across nearly every country on mobile, tablet, and web. Start your free trial today.
·Unlimited access to one million books, audiobooks, and comics
·Personalized recommendations & editors’ picks help you discover new favorites
·Store titles offline to read anytime, anywhere
·Syncing across mobile, tablet, and web
Want to see what we’re up to? Follow us on Twitter (@Scribd) and like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scribd
Got questions? Check out our FAQs. http://www.scribd.com/faq
PRAISE FOR SCRIBD
“[Scribd] is a place where you can browse and skim and read whatever strikes your fancy…” – WIRED
"…Scribd is on to something." – Fast Company
"You'll never find yourself without something to read ever again!" – InTouch Weekly
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Principles of internet
2. The URL
3. Client-server model
4. Local and Remote procedure calls
6. HTML version timeline
7. XHTML versions
8. HTML Elements
9. Headings in HTML
10. Paragraphs in HTML
11. Closing Tag in HTML
12. Line Breaks in HTML
13. Comments in HTML
14. HTML Tag Attributes
15. Character entities and non-breaking space
16. Anchor Tag and the Href Attribute
18. Tables in HTML
19. Lists in HTML
20. Client side scripting
21. Client-side scripts
22. Client Side Image Maps
32. The break and continue statement
36. Basics of Java
37. History of java
38. Primary goals of java language
39. Benefits of interpreted environment
40. Java Platform
41. Automatic memory management in java
42. Syntax of java program
43. Java applets
44. Java Servlet
45. JavaServer Page
46. Swing application
47. Java libraries
48. Documentation in Java
49. Java Basics
50. Applet Execution
51. HTML/Applet Interface
52. The Role of the Information Architect
53. Organization Information
54. Challenges of Organizing Information
55. Collaboration & Communication
56. Organizing Website and Internet
57. Creating Cohesive Organization Systems
58. Navigation Systems
59. Designing navigation systems
60. Searching Systems
61. Designing the Search Interface
62. Indexing the Right Stuff
63. Grouping Content
64. Conceptual design
65. Architectural Page Mockups
66. Design Sketches
67. Dynamic HTML
68. Web Designing
69. Good Web Design
70. Phases of Website Development
71. Structure of HTML Document
72. HTML Basics
73. HTML Tags
74. HTML Elements
75. Basic HTML Tags
76. Physical and Logical tags
77. HTML Character Entities
78. HTML fonts and backgrounds
79. HTML Colors
80. HTML Lists
81. HTML Links
82. HTML Images
83. Tables in HTML
84. Core Attributes
85. Language Attribute of HTML
86. Core and Block level elements
87. Text-level elements in HTML
88. Linking in HTML
89. Images and Anchors
90. Anchor attribute and image maps
91. Semantic Linking Meta Information
92. Image Preliminaries
93. Image buttons
94. HTML layout
95. HTML Layout with Tables
96. HTML Frames
97. Layout of frames
98. HTML & Media Types
99. Binary Formats in HTML
100. Style Sheets
101. Cascading style sheets basics
102. HTML Forms
103. Forms Control
104. Introduction to CGI
105. Alternatives to CGI
106. Hypertext Transfer Protocol
107. HTTP Request Methods
108. Uniform Resource Locator
109. URL Character Encoding Issues
110. Browser Requests
111. CGI Server Response
113. Content Negotiation
114. CGI Environment
115. CGI Output
116. Forms and CGI
117. Sending Data to Server
118. Form Tags
119. Decoding Form Input
120. Architectural Guidelines
121. Coding Guidelines
122. Efficiency and Optimization
123. Java Server Pages
124. Scripts in JSP
125. JSP Objects and Components
126. JSP Session Object
127. JSP Configuring
129. JSP Request Objects
130. JSP Response Objects
131. Retrieving the Contents of a HTML form
All topics are not listed because of character limitations set by the Play Store.
* Newspaper list can be updated online
* Sort by "A-Z", "User" and "Frequently Read"
* Personalize the order of the newspapers by using up and down arrow or drag and drop.
* Show mobile or desktop version of the newspaper
* Add/Delete newspaper, magazine
* Adjustable font size
* Share the news
* Automatic cache delete
* Open with standard internet browser
* How do I delete newspaper?
Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then touch the trash icon on the right side of the newspaper that you want to delete.
* How do I unfavorite newspaper?
Touch the star icon(favorites) on the top. Then uncheck the newspaper that you do not want to see on the main page.
* Subscription only. You can see headlines of articles but can't read without subscribing.
- Some newspapers want subscription. We can do nothing for it but you can uncheck or delete the newspaper if you do not want to see on the list.
* Any problem...
- Please contact us before any problem.
• Read Books
• Search & Browse Repositories
• Download Books
• Save Books
• Night Reading
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and best-selling eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
See our top Free eBooks: http://store.kobobooks.com/Collection/free-ebooks
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colorful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France.
**For users upgrading and are not able to open their books, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Sorry for this inconvenience as we are working with Google to solve this problem that is affecting the Kobo app and other apps.