* Quad & Dual CPU Core support (NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad Core & NVIDIA Tegra 2 Dual Core)
* Statusbar notification for CPU Frequency
* Statusbar notification for Memory Usage
* Statusbar notification for CPU Usage (Icon for each core if you want!)
* Multiple notification icon colors
* Running Apps Monitor (with memory and cpu usage details)
* & more
Match your theme with multiple Statusbar notification icon colors to select from!
Dual Core Icon Support
PerfMon offers you four categories of metrics:
- Foreground App
- Disk I/O
- Network I/O
PerfMon will also show you a new and unique-to-PerfMon performance metric: "CPU Capacity Usage". The CPU usage percentage traditionally used to measure and compare how much of the computational resources an app (or the entire device) is currently using does not make sense in a mobile multi-core setting. The capacity metric will take the CPU usage and scale it to what it would be if all cores were running at full capacity.
For example: if you have a 1.6ghz quad-core running a light app, it could be using 10% CPU with only one of the four cores active, and that core running at 200mhz. If you translate that to all four cores running at 1.6ghz, that app is using only 0.3% of total CPU capacity.
It's the only CPU Usage metric that makes any sense!
--- Foreground App ---
This window shows metric of the currently foreground (running and visible) application:
- Application title
- Application package name
- Memory usage total (in megabytes)
- Dalvik, Native, and Other memory usage (in megabytes)
- Overall CPU Usage (normal percentage and capacity)
- User and System CPU Usage (normal percentage)
--- CPU ---
This window displays overall CPU metrics:
- Capacity usage and current divider
- Overall CPU usage percentage
- Per-core CPU usage percentage and megahertz
--- Disk I/O ---
This window displays the disk I/O metrics of your MMC-based storage devices. Usually, mmcblk0 is your internal flash, and mmcblk1 is your removable SD-card. Please note that currently MTD-based storage is not supported by this display. Also note that the metrics displayed are raw I/O, so if the OS has I/O requests buffered/cached, you will not see anything happen here.
- Per-device read and write kilobytes/second
--- Network I/O ---
This window displays the network I/O metrics of your network interfaces.
- Per-interface transmit (Tx) and receive (Rx) kilobytes/second
It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
You can change following settings:
- Update interval
- Font size
- Font color
I checked on following devices:
Xperia Z (Android 4.1.2)
Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.2.1)
Desire HD (Android 2.3.3)
Android Dev Phone 1 (Android 1.6)
CPU Usage percentage load graph Multi-core
* Use in-app purchase to remove ads.
Created following popular requests for standalone features from System Tuner!
Control single, dual and quad-core CPU settings, including: frequencies, governor and voltages.
Also control SD read cache size and IO scheduler
Support depends on phone's kernel and requires a rooted phone!
본 앱은 루트권한이 있어야만 동작하니
루팅된 유저만 사용하시기 바랍니다.
※이 앱을 사용해서 일어나는 불이익에 대해 개발자는 아무런 책임을 질 수도, 지지도 않습니다. 이 점 유의해서 사용해주시기 바랍니다.
버튼 한번으로 CPU 코어 1,2,3을 손쉽게 끄거나 켤 수 있습니다.
3,2,1 순서대로 끄시길 바랍니다. 장담은 못합니다...
또한, 차후 업데이트 될 기능에 '화면이 꺼져있을 때 자동으로 코어 하나를 끄고, 화면이 다시 켜지면 코어가 다시 활성화'되는 것도 추가할 것입니다.
잘됬는지 확인은 시스템 튜너 앱을 이용해주세요.
사용가능 기기: 쿼드코어 스마트폰 한정 (일부 제외)
사용가능 O/S: 안드로이드 4.0 아이스크림샌드위치 ~ 4.1 젤리빈
** NEEDS KERNEL SUPPORT **
Current Kernel supported:
1) NEAK S3
2) NEAK Note2
Multi-Core Manager is useful to manage your CPU cores manually, only with supported kernels.
It allows 2 modes:
1) Dynamic Hotplug
2) Manual Mode
Until now it supports only 4 cores CPUs, but it will support also further CPUs when more cores are getting in.
Full credits to the original idea of TEGRAK for the Samsung GS2 (called 2nd Core) from which is inspired and reworked this app+kernel interface.
The app is fully opensource, as is the kernel implementation.
For further informations check the MultiCore wiki on this page: http://code.google.com/p/neak-kernel-sgs3/wiki/MultiCoreWiki
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY KIND OF PROBLEMS REGARDING YOUR PHONE!!
# ROOT : THIS APP USES ROOT PERMISSIONS , IF YOU AREN'T ROOTED CONTINUING WON'T HELP YOU !
# TRIAL : THIS APP IS CURRENTLY IN TRIAL WHICH WILL END AT 30 JULY
WARNING : This App may not work with some devices , and for this reason it has a 15-day Trial ! If it doesn't work please don't rate down , if it does work , please rate up , and one way or another , RATE PLEASE !
Please for some compatibility issues , you might need to enable persistent mode for the app to work !
Quad Core Manager+ is the topmost and ultimate solution for battery saving !
Quad Core Manager+ is an app to give you control over your cores . QCM+ allows you to turn off/on your cores at will , thus , it will help you save a lot of battery !
QCM+ has a big set of features , the most notable are :
- Manual Cores Control : This app provides a pretty simple and interactive UI mostly constituted from buttons and text , allowing you to simply press a button to turn off a core , and another to turn it on . How simple ! Moreover , QCM+ checks your cores' statuses asynchronously to keep you in sync with your cores' current statuses !
- Persistent Mode : Some phones are programmed to control the cores in a frantic way ! This persistent mode (found in menu) will restrict the system and anybody else from changing the cores' statuses except this app , which will give you 100% control over your cores !
- ACOO : You just turned off your screen and your cores are still awake consuming battery . But WHY ?! This app is the solution ! QCM+ allows you to enable Automatic Cores On/Off (ACOO) service , which will turn off your cores when you don't use them ( turn off the screen ) and then on when you turn the screen back on ! Plus , it adds the ability to customize which cores you want to turn off and on , and it adds the option to have two advanced and alternative modes for turning on/off your cores !
- Start On Boot : Saves you time ! Instead of reopening the QCM+ app to relaunch the ACOO and Persistent Mode services every time you reboot , it will automatically start them on boot ! Of course this is optional and disabled by default , to enable it , press Menu > Start On Boot !
- And much much more to see inside the app from optional transitions to the first core toggle !
If you want to suggest a feature , or report a bug , please send it to my personal email : firstname.lastname@example.org ...
For help , try pressing on the little question mark buttons , they will help you understand , for further help , contact me over my email above !
Please 1+ this app and PLEASE DONATE , I have worked on this app for a long time :)
Quad Core Manager+ , Quad Core Manager + , QCM+ , QCM , Quad Core Manager , Battery Saver , Quad Core Manager+ : Battery Saver , Battery Saver , Ultimate Battery Saver
● Touch the graph!
You can see detailed informations about all of the process. Quick task management can be used immediately.
● Stability and Performance benchmarking
See the Rankings of your device and other informations.
Your photos, messages, and apps in your PC browser.
It's simple, fast, and free. It's SnapPea.
1) Install this mobile app
2) Sign in at http://snappea.com
✓ Photos just got faster: view & download.
✓ Text message from your PC.
✓ Contacts: view & edit.
✓ Apps: manage & install.
Download here: http://snappea.com/windows.html
✓ Manage your apps, contacts, music, photos, and videos
✓ Text message from your computer
✓ Auto-connect over Wi-Fi or USB
✓ Backup your phone
✓ Download apps for FREE
✓ Download videos for FREE
✓ Save your data plan
SnapPea Photos, your Android photos in just one click: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/snappea-photos/epindigjbiphgfhnmlpcocaiafjgbabe?hl=EN
If you encounter a problem, please email to email@example.com We'll respond and fix it ASAP :)
Keywords: pc suite, web desktop, desktop manager, sync, desktop sync, windows sync, file manager, wifi file transfer, file browser, file manager, download apps, view Android screen, contact manager
Want a live wallpaper that shows you various system status?
A Processor usage live wallpaper?
A Wifi, and Cellular data live wallpaper?
A Memory, or RAM live wallpaper?
A Logcat live wallpaper?
Why not have them all in one?
System Stats Live Wallpaper lets you use WiFi, Cellular, CPU, RAM usage stats and a (or several) logcat all on the same screen, arranged and customized however you wish.
•Tracks CPU, RAM, WIFI and Cellular Data, and the system log (more stats coming soon)
•Vote for which new features get added next and suggest new features to vote on
•Multicore CPU support
•Logcat supports use of multiple RegEx filters simultaneously
•Logcat lines are color-coded by log error level (colors
•Supports multiple layouts and lets you switch between them by double tapping
•Scrollable logcat that can be halted for easy reading
•13 fonts to choose from
•data collection is efficient, leaving more CPU for your games or other apps
•Can report on internals the fastest of any perpetual resource tracking app on the market (up to 8 updates per second)
•Can aggregate and report on over 6 months worth of data
Built-in layout editor so you can customize your layouts on the go.
Coming Soon: Dynamic Labels, Layout Sharing (import/export/send), Battery Stats, More Graph Options, Website, and some Documentation.
Don't see the feature you want in that list? Ask for it. With the exception of Dynamic Labels, all of the soon to be introduced features were suggested by users like yourself.
Got any other comments or complaints? Send me an Email.
Q: This wallpaper seems to use a lot of CPU. I thought you said it was efficient?
A: It is, but not at drawing, which only happens when you are looking at the home screen. So under normal usage cases it's very efficient over 99% of the time.
Q: I like System Status Live Wallpaper, or SeePU better cause of feature X. Are you going to add feature X?
A: If anyone wants feature X, just let me know and it will probably happen. The more people ask, the more important I know it is, and the more I'll prioritize it over other features.
Store backup on SD card and attach to Email (save backup on any email id).
Scheduled backup of sms, contacts, call logs or browser bookmarks.
Auto send backup on email.
Backup / Restore or Delete message ( sms ), contacts, applications, call log or browser bookmarks.
Manual/Auto(scheduled) backup of
Message ( Sms )
Save backup on email
Sms backup also correctly backup and restore conversation or group messages.
Contacts backup is stored in standard formate .vcf (vCard file), so you can restore this backup file on any email, pc or on mobile.
Application backup is stored in .apk formate, so you can directly restore that apk file.
Sms backup, call log backup or browser bookmarks backup is stored in .xml, so you can view this backup file by any xml viewer.
For updates like following page:
Shows your CPU usage stats on a small bar graph in the corner of the screen. The bar can be as small as 1 pixel high. CPU use is shown as a percentage filled with color.
*Compatible with HTC One X and Galaxy S3 Quad-Core Phones*
+ Custom foreground & background colors
+ Alpha transparency enabled
+ Auto-start (run at boot)
+ Custom width (100px to full screen width)
+ Display above or below status bar
+ Multi-core CPUs displayed on separate bars, or combined
And for PRO users, these extra features:
+ Customizable Height
+ Customizable Update Speed (save more battery life!)
This tool is perfect for developers debugging apps. See your system CPU usage at a glance, without an annoying popup or overlay interfering with your app usage. Grab the PRO version to set the update interval as small as 100ms!
Micro CPU Monitor is ideal for use while playing games - the 1 pixel screen footprint means you won't miss any of the action!
==Battery Saving Gurus==
This CPU monitor is a great way to keep an eye on your battery drain. No matter what app you're using, the Micro CPU Monitor can tell you at a glance which applications are chewing up your CPU cycles.
---Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)---
Q. I've got a quad core device. Why don't I see all four cores being used?
A. Android tries to optimise the CPU usage, by shutting down cores when they're not needed. Your phone will rarely use all 4 cores. Try downloading a CPU Stress Test app, and you'll see the four cores then :)
+ SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - Required to create a system-wide overlay for the monitor on edge of screen
+ RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Required for the auto-start feature
+ INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used for error reporting, and anonymous usage reporting using Google Analytics.
Note: No personal information is collected or transmitted. We don't know what brand of toothpaste you use. Your IP address may be stored by Google Analytics, but this is never used to do nasty stuff. We promise.
Your comments & suggestions are always welcome! Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
What would you like to see in future versions?
This app works on both phones & tablets, and is ICS (Android 4.0) compatible.
More from developer
Key improvements from Smartbench 2011:
- Heavier load on each tests.
- A new 3D test (Shark)
- Introduction of high polygon count objects in some tests
- Detects high resolution screens and uses them appropriately.
Smartbench 2012 will be better prepared for the quad-core world. Unfortunately this also means it will run slower on older devices.
Smartbench 2012 will run slower on high-resolution tablet devices. All 3D tests are now rendered in full native resolutions so naturally it will stress hardware harder on these devices. This also applies to higher resolution hand-held devices.
New and existing Smartbench Donate users will continue to benefit in Smartbench 2012:
- No ads
- Results History
- See rsult chart without running the test first
Smartbench 2012 results are hosted at: http://smartphonebenchmarks.com
Bug reports and suggestions should be reported in:
NEW: "Smartbench Donate" is now available. By purchasing "Smartbench Donate", you will no longer see any ads and also new features will become accessible in "Smartbench 2010" (v1.5+).
Premium features for donated users:
- No ads
- Results for individual test applications.
- Results history.
- (more to come)
Submit and compare your results at http://smartphonebenchmarks.com
Warning: this application will NOT work on smartphones that do not have a GPU.
Known issue: On some Samsung Galaxy S based devices, you may experience very low benchmark numbers. This issue is still being looked into.